Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

DtAmCCqUwAA4tLq?format=jpg

3 Things To Watch For In Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum’s New Drama “Encounter”

Nov 28, 2018
by J. Lim

tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Encounter” is ready to begin!

“Encounter” will tell the story of Cha Soo Hyun, a woman who has never been able to make decisions for her own life, and Kim Jin Hyuk, a free and pure soul. With the premiere date finally here, here are three things to look for in “Encounter.”

The meeting of Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum! Anticipated chemistry!

The first thing to watch for will be the meeting of Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum. Anticipation was high since their casting was announced, and they are both actors who have made viewers’ hearts race with every new production. Many are interested to see what kind of chemistry they will create together.

Song Hye Kyo will emanate a soft charisma as Cha Soo Hyun, the head of Dong Hwa Hotel who has always lived a life planned out by other people as the daughter of a politician. Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum will play Kim Jin Hyuk, who has always lived an ordinary life but is happy and positive, and values everything he has. With the two main characters living such different lives, it will be interesting to see how the two change through each other’s influence and grow closer together.

Detailed and sophisticated cinematography (featuring Cuba)

The second thing to watch for in “Encounter” will be the direction of producing director (PD) Park Shin Woo. He has already been recognized for his detailed and sophisticated directing in previous works such as “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate),” “Angel Eyes,” “Queen of Ambition,” and “Ghost.” He will help the romance between Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk, a woman trapped in a castle and the man who bravely reaches a hand out to her, blossom with his detailed direction and beautiful cinematography.

This will be the first time a Korean drama is shot in Cuba, and the vintage areas and bright colors of the area will help elevate the drama. Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk meet by chance in Cuba, and their story will play out like a beautiful dream.

A traditional emotional melodrama

The third thing to watch for in “Encounter” is the fact that it’s a traditional emotional melodrama. “Encounter” will focus on a romantic love story that makes viewers’ hearts race. With its poetic story and character developments, the drama hopes to be relatable and satiate viewers’ desire for romance. After meeting in a foreign land by chance, Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk will begin to grow a sweet and beautiful romance that will bring warmth to viewers this winter.

“Encounter” is set to premiere on November 28 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270255wpp/3-things-watch-song-hye-kyo-park-bo-gums-new-drama-encounter

• Like 2

logo_b.png

ORIGINAL CONTENT
Posted by emmamadison24  10 hours ago

Best old-school dramas that are a must-watch for new korean drama fans

autumn-in-my-heartjpg.jpg

Korean dramas today cannot hold the candle to the feels-inducing classics that were K-dramas back then.

As a fan of Korean dramas since 2007, I've seen my fair share of Korean dramas since my introduction into k-dramas 11 years ago.

With heart-wrenching and comedic scenes as well as unpredictable plot twists - not to mention its fair share of evil chaebol mothers and second lead syndrome, below is a list of my top 5 classic favorites for those new fans venturing into Korean dramas.

*SKIPPED UNRELATED*

2. Full House

This romantic comedy came out in 2004 and become widely recognized rather quickly. It has become quite a classic due to its popularity and compelling storyline. An aspiring script writer named Ji Eun lives in a 'Full House,' a nickname given by her late father who built the house for her. While on vacation, her friends sell her house to a famous celebrity whom she happens to meet and fall into a plethora of hilarious situations with during her time away from home. Not only was it considered to be a pioneer of the romantic comedy style in Korea, it helped further the Hallyu Wave.

3. Autumn in My Heart

Another amazing drama which really furthered Song Hye Gyo's acting career, 'Autumn in My Heart' has one of the most raved about story lines due to the "switched at birth" concept. Yoon Joon Suh accidentally drops name cards into the babies crib at a hospital causing the nurse to place them in the incorrect crib. Fast forward to their teenage years, and some unique circumstances, the parents discover their daughters are not related biological and reunite despite their completely different life styles and upbringings. The show received so much popularity that even tourism sites have been built in its honor in Korea.

*SKIPPED UNRELATED*
  • Like 2