Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

43 minutes ago, yayaxele21 said:

looks like everyone experiencing the You've already voted syndrome...Yeah it's stressful, and annoying at the same time...but for the love of HyeKyossi....patience...patience...less than 2 hrs or 1 hr? to go...we can do this...sending virtual hugs to give strength to everyone still awake and voting.....

i think its only fans of Kyo experience system error even in Facebook fans complaining but her contender moving fast this is not good i am super duper stress in this poll 

49 minutes ago, yayaxele21 said:

looks like everyone experiencing the You've already voted syndrome...Yeah it's stressful, and annoying at the same time...but for the love of HyeKyossi....patience...patience...less than 2 hrs or 1 hr? to go...we can do this...sending virtual hugs to give strength to everyone still awake and voting.....

i think its only fans of Kyo experience system error even in Facebook fans complaining but her contender moving fast this is not good i am super duper stress in this poll 

when song ji hyo suddenly overtook the top position, i know already that we have to create a miracle. no assurance at all, the challenge from all fronts from the reality fan, kpop fans and solid chinese fans is toughening our will. i had to cry and beg for help in facebook and instagram for more voters to join us. this is crazy love. hahahaha!

• Like 5

Oh sorry guys i just got confused....

It seems voting has really ended...

5 minutes ago, miswah1981 said:

when song ji hyo suddenly overtook the top position, i know already that we have to create a miracle. no assurance at all, the challenge from all fronts from the reality fan, kpop fans and solid chinese fans is toughening our will. i had to cry and beg for help in facebook and instagram for more voters to join us. this is crazy love. hahahaha!

We have done a great job....All for the love of kyo,,  It was really hard to believe how other participants move up  so fast...wheewww...it's a good thing we have succeeded...^^

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Zaine said:

Wooow!!! Thank heavens!!!!   Kyo is indeed the one and only Goddess of Asia!!! This fight has been tough guys....We can sleep with wide smiles now...:wub::sweatingbullets::):D

yes, three brutal months to test our love and dedication. i have learned online tips and tricks along the way. it was a great fight. SHK won, we won! 

• Like 3

Guys!!  We made it  ,SHK won  on the final round Now before going to bed, I really wanna say thanks to those people who contributed a lot on this,  to kyonatics fans all over the world thank you so much. you played a big part on this success. to our goddess SHK chukkae!!! Kyonatics SS Couple Shippet thank you so much god bless us all and good night guys again thank you so much....

• Like 4