Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

2 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

Always take it with a grain of salt, gigivillaceran! It may be true, it may be just to stir everyone's emotions!  Yow

yes dear if this is true i am so much happy for our goddess she is finally found her partner all of us here same as my wish to be meet her forever leading man and she really deserve it.in my long time fan of her i know what exactly happen with her past i know her ups and down but im proud of her till now she always fight and stood up i love her so much whatever happen i am always here us a fan and  never leave her she deserve all the happiness in the world.....

• Like 2

guys pls help she is on the 8th place pls guys                                                                                                                                                      shk0504h.gif                                                                              credit to owner

• Like 1

from atimes.com

Fashion: Song Hye-kyo shows ‘Her True Colors’

By Anusha Venkat on September 20, 2016 in Fashion (<>

song-hye-gyo3.jpg

Cosmetic brand Laneige has revealed some of South Korean actress Song Hye-kyo’s sultry shots for its lipstick line’s campaign “Her True Colors.” She had been its brand ambassador since 2008.

In the pictures, the “Descendants of the Sun” star shows off her pretty face wearing some from the alluring shades from the Laneige lipstick collection. She looks gorgeous than ever with bold red lips, both with and without makeup, sending out some sultry vibes.

091516_song_hye_kyo_02.jpg

Thanks to the stupendous success of the South Korean drama that has reached international fame, the actress has become one of the most-sought after brand ambassadors. She has been associated with popular high-end brands such as Levi’s Lady Style, Etude, Whitea, Aritaum, Innisfree, Roem, McDonalds Ice Cream, Nintendo DS Animal Crossing and FHM.

http://atimes.com/2016/09/fashion-song-hye-kyo-shows-her-true-colors/

• Like 10

18 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

waaaah We're sorry, this video is currently unavailable in your country sad do you have any link dear?

DOTS ep. 19

dramacool.io/the-descendant-of-the-sun-episode-19.html

Star smoked makeup: Lady Gaga, Blake Lively, SHK

Lady Gaga                                                                                                                                                                       Lady Gaga

We mention Lady Gaga shocking place, but you can not deny her insights on fashion trends. He said to be the trend nowadays can be found in her, but said she could subdivision under the guidance of a trend. Of course, red lips like a very high degree of Lady Gaga seems to prefer the white was too much makeup to match, this is not what we are advocating.                                                                                                                          Blake Lively                                                                                                                                                                  Blake Lively

Blake Lively in Gossip Girl deduction QUEEN S is a strong girl, but Blake on weekdays seems to be more interested partial feminine makeup, retro lips re-interpretation of a manifestation of feminism reproduction, bright colors for the makeup dotting pen                                SHK                                                                                                                                                                       SHK

Song Hye Kyo has always given us the impression of pure soft net, but from the interpretation of the same hot smoked makeup. When this painting, smoky makeup, the most important thing is blooming skills, to launch shades of eye color layering and lower eyelids should accordingly blooming, and can do a little exaggerated. Of course, with such a smoky makeup, clean-looking finish is essential, and only presents the perfect, delicate skin contact, in order to create a more attractive smoky makeup.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     credit to owner

• Like 6

Hwang Jung Eum, "In my next life, I want to be born with Song Hye Kyo's Face"

Actress Hwang Jung Eum expressed her envy of Song Hye Kyo's beauty.

On a recent taping of MBC Every 1 real fashion variety show, Hwang Jung Eum's Ultra Fashion, Hwang Jung Eum visited a nailshop that she normally frequents.

Hwang Jung Eum said of Song Hye Kyo as she watched an advertisement of her, "She seems to be a genuine beauty." She resumed her praise by saying, "Song Hye Kyo is indeed the most beautiful out of all the actresses in our country."

She continued, "Song Hye Kyo unnie is the possessor of endless charm, and has a variety of looks; I envy her."

"In my next life, I certainly want to be born with Song Hye Kyo's face," She said as she showed her infinite love for Song Hye Kyo

14364669_1689439674708429_8677474855613114358924_1689428774709519_73408709066045                                                                               credit to owner

• Like 12

thank God she is back on the top please beauty stay there until the deadline .....                                                                                                            Song hye kyo through the years                                                                                                                                                                         ycD7T71353483707.gif                                                                                                                                                                   Song hye kyo-dramas and movies                                                                                                                                                            ts1tp71353486704.gif                                                                                                                                                            credit to owner                                            

• Like 6

WHAT HAPPEN? Following and compare, not one time but many times(all rounds) that happening for SHK: moving slowly(seem FROZEN) while other catch up very fast.....

Hopelly, not happen to nearby time of CLOSE voting(11:59 China time)

FIGHTING:thumbsup:

I really don't know what happened this voting system.   I wanted 20 mins to vote again n it says I have already voted pls wait for, 20mins to vote again.    And I waited 20 mins .... same thing happened again n again . I am so upset n  angry !!  What can I do now ??   except wait n wait !!!!!!!!

ATM @  SHK #2 last 3 days of voting for GOA...

@josephine236 i have experience it too many times but today is worst, always says i already voted even almost 2 hrs have passed.. and its annoying reading the same reply... really takes patience....first delete all the history log on google search, before going to http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ then you have to re fresh the page before voting.. hope that will help and  if your using computer you can keep the webpage tab on all you have to do is re fresh every time you want to vote.

6 hours ago, yayaxele21 said:

ATM @  SHK #2 last 3 days of voting for GOA...

@josephine236 i have experience it too many times but today is worst, always says i already voted even almost 2 hrs have passed.. and its annoying reading the same reply... really takes patience....first delete all the history log on google search, before going to http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ then you have to re fresh the page before voting.. hope that will help and  if your using computer you can keep the webpage tab on all you have to do is re fresh every time you want to vote.

Tq dear.  Wl do.  This morning  is ok now but I still have to wait for 20mins to vote again.   

• Like 1