Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Caution] Members will be temporarily blinded by the brightness of Soompi Light Mode. Sunglasses are advised.

songhyegyo.gif                                                                                                                                                                               credit to owner

• Like 2

Tonight is the finale of DOTS on GMA 7.By the way,My Brilliant Life was aired earlier on GMA via kapuso movie festival...dubbed in Tagalog.

• Like 1

super beautiful SHK for Laneige

from Showbiz Korea , SHK recognized as 2nd top actor who show superb acting

credit"as labeled

• Like 10

Song Hye Gyo @ top of the list the power of our Goddess...                                                                                                                                         Top 10 Famous And Beautiful Korean Actresses Then And Now 2016 | K Pop Actress Before And After                                                                                                                                                                         

• Like 2

SONG HYE GYO with MS.PARK.....                                                                                                                                                                     14322322_10209033909158730_6529435834809015428_n.jpg?oh=78a333c39d462ff194344d3cea08b9b3&oe=5874715C  14370075_10209037633291831_8483233976415146734_n.jpg?oh=4b9952c800fb8e304434428ba0e7e37a&oe=586D73CE                                                                                                                                        credit to owner

• Like 10

i just love her
she is my one and only favorite actress
forever and ever.... Song Hye GYo                                                                                                                                                                                                                      14333038_10209042018961470_3255399192828     14344131_10209042019201476_8026932280261               credit to owner                                                                                                                                                                                                  

• Like 12

Song Hye Kyo was named in Paper Magazine's 1000 Beautiful People Issue for 2016. I'm proud to be a Kyonatics!

(A kpop fan was able to buy copy and took a picture of this page and posted it)

Photo cr: @gothtop 

14344129_10209043899328478_1774125398437

with Naomi Campbell, DJ Khaleed, Blac Chyna & Fergie among others on the cover.

Image may contain: 6 people , text
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Song Hye Kyo named in paper magazine as one of the Most Beautiful People 

gigivillaceran, do you happen to have the full article? Thumbup Thanks for the info by the way! Thumbup

• Like 2

1 hour ago, esophageal14 said:

gigivillaceran, do you happen to have the full article? Thumbup Thanks for the info by the way! Thumbup

Song Hye Kyo was named in Paper Magazine's 1000 Beautiful People Issue for 2016. I'm proud to be a Kyonatics!

(A kpop fan was able to buy copy and took a picture of this page and posted it)

Photo cr: @gothtop 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sophie808_stv said:

She should be rated higher.  She is #49 under South Korea.

When i do agree with you that she should be higher, this is still something to be proud of i mean to be included in the list is already something. Whether she ranked higher or not this is something worth celebrating. :) 

• Like 2

Wonder what their criteria are?  Shrug True, gigivillaceran, every magazine that features most beautiful women on the face of the earth or the world or in the universe, etc, includes her on their list! Remember, she has always been consistently on the list of beautiful women in every magazine. The way I see it, SHK becomes more beautiful and gorgeous as she ages! Compared to a lot of younger wannabes, she is, IMO, unbeatable in beauty and in poise! Her beauty is beyond ratable! Incomparable, I should say! Thumbup

• Like 4

2 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

Wonder what their criteria are?  Shrug True, gigivillaceran, every magazine that features most beautiful women on the face of the earth or the world or in the universe, etc, includes her on their list! Remember, she has always been consistently on the list of beautiful women in every magazine. The way I see it, SHK becomes more beautiful and gorgeous as she ages! Compared to a lot of younger wannabes, she is, IMO, unbeatable in beauty and in poise! Her beauty is beyond ratable! Incomparable, I should say! Thumbup

exactly dear for us she is the most and no.1 beautiful goddess in the universe with a heart im proud because this magazine known internationlal worldwide and im proud that she is recognize around the world so im very thankful for this thank you dear for your reply have a blessed sunday

• Like 2

Good Morning Kyo updated her ig                                                                                                                                                                                                     14354936_10209048705128620_4333907534722        

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

Kyo sun "Endless Love" still share memories of 16 years ago

Full Star NetworkFull Star Network  -  September 18, 2016 10:33 am

45136_68869_958

September 18, actress Song Hye through personal Instagram uploads 2000 broadcast of KBS drama "Endless Love" (also known as "Autumn in My Heart") stills, attracting fans of sight. Photo, Song Hye Kyo extraordinarily Sentimental, she is working with Song Seung Heon, Won Bin affectionate play. This group of photos it can not help recall Junsuh Enxi brother and sister love story tear. SHK message wrote: "16 years of it, and thanks again Yoon Seok-ho director Seung Heon brother, Won Bin brother!" After the fans to see, have a message replied: "Goddess still as beautiful as the young", "I really miss ah." , "and then look forward to your cooperation," and so on. Recently, Song Hye Kyo starred in KBS 2TV drama "descendants of the sun", is now being discussed at a work. (Editor: Zhu Yun normalized) <-wide satellite network>

3 minutes ago, sophie808_stv said:

You  are totally right that it's something to be proud of.  As a fan I just think she should be rated much higher.  :)

true dear till now cant move on about the SDA  sometimes i don't know  what is there criteria i mean she is very qualified of all level but in the end they snob her hope this coming awards event she win the best actress becoz she is a superb actress for me no one can beat her and she really deserve it...

• Like 2

I feel the same way.  Every time I see a mention of that award it really bothers me because not only did she deserve it but I'm sure after Baesang and SDA SHK did not feel so good about it.  Just my protective motherly instincts that surface when someone has treated your child unfairly.  Hopefully APAN awards will be good to her.  I was able to register successfully thanks to those who posted such detailed steps. 

• Like 3