Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 hour ago, sophie808_stv said:

She should be rated higher.  She is #49 under South Korea.

When i do agree with you that she should be higher, this is still something to be proud of i mean to be included in the list is already something. Whether she ranked higher or not this is something worth celebrating. :) 

• Like 2

Wonder what their criteria are?  Shrug True, gigivillaceran, every magazine that features most beautiful women on the face of the earth or the world or in the universe, etc, includes her on their list! Remember, she has always been consistently on the list of beautiful women in every magazine. The way I see it, SHK becomes more beautiful and gorgeous as she ages! Compared to a lot of younger wannabes, she is, IMO, unbeatable in beauty and in poise! Her beauty is beyond ratable! Incomparable, I should say! Thumbup

• Like 4

2 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

Wonder what their criteria are?  Shrug True, gigivillaceran, every magazine that features most beautiful women on the face of the earth or the world or in the universe, etc, includes her on their list! Remember, she has always been consistently on the list of beautiful women in every magazine. The way I see it, SHK becomes more beautiful and gorgeous as she ages! Compared to a lot of younger wannabes, she is, IMO, unbeatable in beauty and in poise! Her beauty is beyond ratable! Incomparable, I should say! Thumbup

exactly dear for us she is the most and no.1 beautiful goddess in the universe with a heart im proud because this magazine known internationlal worldwide and im proud that she is recognize around the world so im very thankful for this thank you dear for your reply have a blessed sunday

• Like 2

Good Morning Kyo updated her ig                                                                                                                                                                                                     14354936_10209048705128620_4333907534722        

• Like 10

Kyo sun "Endless Love" still share memories of 16 years ago

Full Star NetworkFull Star Network  -  September 18, 2016 10:33 am

45136_68869_958

September 18, actress Song Hye through personal Instagram uploads 2000 broadcast of KBS drama "Endless Love" (also known as "Autumn in My Heart") stills, attracting fans of sight. Photo, Song Hye Kyo extraordinarily Sentimental, she is working with Song Seung Heon, Won Bin affectionate play. This group of photos it can not help recall Junsuh Enxi brother and sister love story tear. SHK message wrote: "16 years of it, and thanks again Yoon Seok-ho director Seung Heon brother, Won Bin brother!" After the fans to see, have a message replied: "Goddess still as beautiful as the young", "I really miss ah." , "and then look forward to your cooperation," and so on. Recently, Song Hye Kyo starred in KBS 2TV drama "descendants of the sun", is now being discussed at a work. (Editor: Zhu Yun normalized) <-wide satellite network>

3 minutes ago, sophie808_stv said:

You  are totally right that it's something to be proud of.  As a fan I just think she should be rated much higher.  :)

true dear till now cant move on about the SDA  sometimes i don't know  what is there criteria i mean she is very qualified of all level but in the end they snob her hope this coming awards event she win the best actress becoz she is a superb actress for me no one can beat her and she really deserve it...

• Like 2

I feel the same way.  Every time I see a mention of that award it really bothers me because not only did she deserve it but I'm sure after Baesang and SDA SHK did not feel so good about it.  Just my protective motherly instincts that surface when someone has treated your child unfairly.  Hopefully APAN awards will be good to her.  I was able to register successfully thanks to those who posted such detailed steps. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sophie808_stv said:

I feel the same way.  Every time I see a mention of that award it really bothers me because not only did she deserve it but I'm sure after Baesang and SDA SHK did not feel so good about it.  Just my protective motherly instincts that surface when someone has treated your child unfairly.  Hopefully APAN awards will be good to her.  I was able to register successfully thanks to those who posted such detailed steps. 

true dear so let's fight and give her the result that she needs tom the start of APAN so guys fighting go for the win gogogogo

• Like 1

its always a delight to see IG update of SHK especially the ones with her photo on it , definitely a wonderful treat for her fans! AIMH for sure is so special to her , this k drama made her as the Orignal Hallyu Star and a household name in K Drama world , just love the caption on her IG, its with English version, she is always grateful for AIMH team!!!

kyo11229.18...벌써 16년이됐네요...윤석호감독님 .. 그리고 승헌오빠 원빈오빠 고마워요 다시한번!! .
9.18... It has already been 16 years... Director Seokho Yoon... And Song Seungheon, Wonbin thank you once again!!

this IG update is one of the hot topic in nate news

연예 hot포토

20160918075904_4926805646826.jpg 

"가을동화의 추억"…송혜교, 스무살 ...(94장)

beautful photo of SHK

credit:as labeled

• Like 9

She is no saint, but she is beautiful inside and out! There is not doubt she is loved and cherished by true and unassuming friends!

She has won the hearts of fans who show love, care, and concern over her well-being, ready to defend and fight for her.

She has earned the respect and trust of people in the industry! Most importantly, she has a family who she can run to and seek refuge without being judged!

She's had stumbles in life along the way, true, but she found strength to rise up and continue her journey.

Every flounder in her traipse makes her next step even more stable! That, my friends, is the most sought-after award that money can't buy!

The beauty of it is, all this is the fruit of her labor! Not given, but earned! She deserves all the happiness in the world! I close my case!

On another note, I'd like to see her act with WB, or SSH again for old times sake! Pray

It would doubly make my day to see her team up again with JIS, SJK, KDW, HB for old times sake as well! Pray

And, I wish to see her one day team up with award-winning veteran actors in the industry! It does not matter if they don't belong to the so

called Hallyu wave of stars, what matters is SHK get to act with the best of them!  Pray

Wouldn't it be great, too, if a sharp and brilliant director would be at the helm of an enormous film,

one who is capable enough of juicing the acting talent out of SHK? Now, if an equally sensational and exceptional scriptwriter

would pen a story out of the norm, and it would star the Star for All Seasons, SHK, every award-giving body in the whole of Asia or beyond will not have

second thoughts about this hardworking talent! Again, case closed! Tyty

• Like 5

10 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

She is no saint, but she is beautiful inside and out! There is not doubt she is loved and cherished by true and unassuming friends!

She has won the hearts of fans who show love, care, and concern over her well-being, ready to defend and fight for her.

She has earned the respect and trust of people in the industry! Most importantly, she has a family who she can run to and seek refuge without being judged!

She's had stumbles in life along the way, true, but she found strength to rise up and continue her journey.

Every flounder in her traipse makes her next step even more stable! That, my friends, is the most sought-after award that money can't buy!

The beauty of it is, all this is the fruit of her labor! Not given, but earned! She deserves all the happiness in the world! I close my case!

On another note, I'd like to see her act with WB, or SSH again for old times sake! Pray

It would doubly make my day to see her team up again with JIS, SJK, KDW, HB for old times sake as well! Pray

And, I wish to see her one day team up with award-winning veteran actors in the industry! It does not matter if they don't belong to the so

called Hallyu wave of stars, what matters is SHK get to act with the best of them!  Pray

Wouldn't it be great, too, if a sharp and brilliant director would be at the helm of an enormous film,

one who is capable enough of juicing the acting talent out of SHK? Now, if an equally sensational and exceptional scriptwriter

would pen a story out of the norm, and it would star the Star for All Seasons, SHK, every award-giving body in the whole of Asia or beyond will not have

second thoughts about this hardworking talent! Again, case closed! Tyty

this is was great dear and very well said love this thank you  for this you are awesome keep it up

• Like 4

See the Couples, VOTE http://dmc2016.imbc.com/program/apan.html

APAN Best Couple Award Vote

APAN Best Couple Award Vote

The voting period : Coming Mon, September 19th - Fri, September 30th at midnight deadline

(Vote results will be announced during Sun October 2nd live broadcast.)

Related sites (four) Entertainment Management Association of Koreahttp://www.cema.or.kr/

---SHK'beauty=same=not aging     http://www.dispatch.co.kr/576415

This may be a late reaction, but I'm amazed that our Song Hye Kyo posted a throwback of AIMH. Probably, she saw how most non-Knetz Korean drama lovers admitted that AIMH was the first K-drama they watched. It's the drama that made me love her and started this addiction to every drama, movie, and projects she has. 

Extra work indeed starting today! We have that Goddess Of Asia and I do want her to win this especially it's the last! After all the efforts the previous rounds, I don't want all these to be in vain. And yeah , the APAN -which is LEGIT in all forms! Fighting! I love you, SHK and all the people here who truly care for SHK!

• Like 5