Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guys, please continue voting in Goddess of Asia. Kyo is now in # 6. Let's not put to waste our effeorts since July. I know we are all feeling sad for what happen last night. Still, for the love of KYo. Let's give to her the recognition that we can afford to give. MOre than the love, its a show of undying support to our Goddess.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sunflowerandelephants said:

We miss Song- Song!! :-( Although we don't see together, this does not mean they're not okay, right?

Song Hye Kyo Quits Social Media – Upset With Song Joong Ki? - http://www.morningledger.com/song-hye-kyo-quits-social-media-upset-with-song-joong-ki/13100730/

i think we should stop bring those unreliable news sources here.It will ruin our lovely thread.

• Like 3

Face Off Battle Song Hye Gyo Win Congrats Goddess...                                                                                                                                                                             

• Like 1

I hope we can be more mindful in our postings, kyoers. its normal for us as fans to feel down, but it shouldn't be the reason for us to be unreasonable argument toward other actors *sighs*

Cheer up dearies, there will be more good things to come to our kyo, I believe.

2c12tr.gif

dc

• Like 10

guys let us move on if goddess see us like  this in this situation maybe she will do the same thing she will feel down also so please let us continue to be positive  and we have a lot of things to do for her we have to win in gooddess of asia this is the last round  so fighting guys and there is APAN awards night and she is nominated so lets pray and be positive i know this time she can win so lets fight for her. we all know Kyo is a fighter, all of us here and other netizen believe that she is the right  person to be  fit for that award hallyu most outstanding actress but guys is already done and there is a winner and we have to respect it for that person who win in that award so  guys chill and stay cool. happy weekend guys be safe all god bless have faith and believe this is only one of her trials and for all of us.here i know god has a better plan for her so guys smile!

• Like 3

TOP 5 ASIAN GODDESSES WE’D LOVE TO DATE

photo of Kate Taylor
by Kate Taylormatch.com’s dating and relationship expert

They’re beautiful, they’re Asian, and match’s dating expert Kate Taylor has a girl crush on every one of them…

Lisa Haydon

Born in India to an Asian father and an Australian mother, Haydon is more usually known as “Hey there.” She originally wanted to be a yoga teacher (check out her poses on Instagram – it’s like she’s made of steel) and only started modelling to help pay for her college tuition. But the catwalk wouldn’t let her go, and in the past 5 years she’s graced every major magazine front cover from Elle to Vogue, and won several major modelling awards. Inevitably, she’s moved into acting but, not inevitably, she’s good. Her role in coming-of-age dramaQueen (2014) was universally lauded by critics. Want more of her on your screen right now? She’s currently hosting India’s Next Top Model on MTV India.

Asian Goddesses

Isa Guha

Guha is a trail-blazer. She was the first British Asian woman ever to represent England in Cricket, where her bowling skills helped her team win the Women’s Ashes and the World Cup. And in 2014 she became the first woman ever to be an “expert commentator” on men’s cricket on Radio Four. She was the ICC Ranked No.1 Bowler in 2008. After retiring in 2012, Guha successfully switched to a career in TV, where she presents cricket coverage globally for StarSports and ESPN. If you’d like to get up-close and personal with Guha (carefully avoiding that powerful right arm, of course), catch one of her regular speaking and hosting engagements – most recently, the Inaugural Asian Cricket awards at Lords.

Asian Dating Goddesses

Hye-Kyo Song

Song was born in South Korea – twice. Her real birthday is November 22, 1981, but she was born very ill and wasn’t expected to survive. Luckily, she did, but her Mother only registered her birth when she’d fully recovered, in February 1982. After that scary start, Song grew into one of the world’s most beautiful women. Her first ambition was to be a figure-skater, but she hung up her blades in the eighth grade. After winning a modelling contest when she was 14, Song moved into acting. First on TV (in First Love), and then, in 2003, in the cinema, in My Girl And I. Next year she’ll be appearing in Kim Eun-Sook’s Descendants of The Sun about Doctors Without Borders workers who fall in love amid war. Hopefully, her instinct for survival will triumph again.

Resulta ng larawan para sa song hye kyo laneige 2016    

Jameela Jamil

Feminist, fund-raiser, V-Jay, radio presenter, TV presenter, model… There are so many reasons to love “Jam-Jam”, we almost don’t know where to start. So let’s start on the outside and work in. Her fashion sense is unique – she refuses to have a stylist, and instead creates her own designer/grunge mash-ups that “inspire the UK’s young, fresh fashionistas”. Jamil has her own range of clothes at Simply Be. After an accident when she was in her teens, Jamil was confined to bed for a year and gained 5 stone, forced to wear XL-sized men’s tracksuits. Although she lost the weight, she still regularly tweets and blogs about body-shaming, and how it can affect girls’ self-esteem. Inwardly, Jamil has a wicked sense of humour, often self-deprecatory: her blog swings between pride at being the first ever female to host the Radio 1 Chart Show, and embarrassment at admitting she completely forgot the title of the number one during her first show. You can read more of her wit in her regular Cosmo column.

Asian Dating Goddesses

Konnie Huq

Every man who wept tears of jealous pain when Huq married Charlie Brooker in 2010 should rejoice – Huq isn’t sure their Vegas vows were legally binding. “I don’t think we ever sent the paperwork off.” So there’s still hope! Huq is well known for combining beauty with brains. After hosting BBC children’s favourite Blue Peter for 10 years, Huq now presents the geeky Sky1 gameshow “King of the Nerds” and admits she loves nothing more than a night in playing Scrabble. She’s not too squeaky clean, though: check her Twitter to see if you can spot when she dropped a MONUMENTAL F-bomb.

Asian Dating Goddesses

• Like 6

GODDESS INDEED.....                                                                                                                                                                                              credit to owner                                                                                                                                                                                                  013.jpg072.jpg070.jpg

• Like 6

credit to owner, VOGUE TaiwanLiked
9 hrs · 

畫上小煙燻眼妝與紅唇的喬妹有另一種魅力!! 好消息~女神用的唇彩台灣已經開賣(文內有細節)

#VogueTaiwan Song Hye Kyo LANEIGE 라네즈 #唇 # #最新

Painted little smokey eye and red lips Joe sister have another charm!! The good news ~ Goddess with lipstick Taiwan has started selling (text contains details)

#Voguetaiwan Song Hye Kyo LANEIGE lán zhī #lipstick #redlips #breaking

safe_image.php?d=AQDgPJmL0ONRYIKS&w=476&
身為蘭芝Laneige代言人,宋慧喬為品牌全新拍攝的唇彩平面與動態廣告9/8號同步曝光,搶先看完的心得是,很難一眼認出那是喬妹,廣告中、抹著艷色紅唇、搭配迷…

Sun Woo Eun Sook “Song Hye Kyo, Best Fit for Daughter-in-Law”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

[Edaily News eNews Reporter Jung Si Nae] Sun Woo Eun Sook cited Song Hye Kyo as the junior actress she felt would be a good fit as a daughter-in-law.

Sun Woo Eun Sook appeared on broadcast of KBS 2TV where she spoke about the actresses with whom she starred with as mother and daughter.

MC Jo Young Goo said, “The actors who starred as Sun Woo Eun Sook’s sons and daughters have all become top stars.” Those actors were then unveiled. The list included such top stars as Han Ga In, Song Hye Kyo, Song Seung Hun, Bi, and Ha Ji Won.

Afterwards, Sun Woo Eun Sook answered the question of, “Out of all of them, is there a star who you would like as a daughter-in-law from your son?” with the following response: “As I film dramas, I meet a lot of junior actors. Come to think of it, there’s no way that I can not think of that.”

“Back then, I became close with Song Hye Kyo and treated her well. I can’t quite pinpoint it [favoring her as a daughter-in-law] but I like Hye Kyo,” She said attracting attention.

Previously, Sun Woo Eun Sook and Song Hye Kyo starred in hit series as Full House, All In, and Autumn Tale where they gave enthusiastic performances.

Netizens who heard the news of Sun Wo Eun Sook choosing Song Hye Kyo as a daughter-in-law gave such reactions as, “Song Hye Kyo even seems to do well for adults” and ‘Song Hye Kyo even receives love from her elders.”                                                                                      

14330166_10208990554794898_2304776603721                                   14238131_10208990566955202_8299947539285                                          credit to owner                                                                                                 

• Like 9

Wong Kar-wai Gives Song Hye Kyo High Praise, “The Most Beautiful Actress in Asia”                                                                                                           fullsizephoto569585.jpg                                                                                                               

Wong Kar-wai Gives Song Hye Kyo High Praise, “The Most Beautiful Actress in Asia”

Chinese film director, Wong Kar-wai, who came to Korea praised Song Hye Kyo’s beauty.

Wong Kar-wai recently participated in a recording for cable channel tvN, Baek Ji Yeon’s People Inside where he praised her by stating, “Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful actress in Asia.”

On this day, Wong Kar-wai called Song Hye Kyo who starred in his film, The Grandmasters, “the most beautiful actress in Asia.” He said, “Song Hye Kyo’s face is symmetrically perfect, and she is the Asian actress who has visual features that are the most beautiful.”

In addition, he spoke in detail of Song Hye Kyo’s casting story. “It’s regrettable that the amount of her acting couldn’t be shown longer.” Such words as this showed his special affection towards Song Hye Kyo.

People Inside featuring Wong Kar-wai

credit to owner

• Like 10

Deleted                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

credit to owner, ‎Nancy Tsung to Ki2764_fe0f.png❤️Kyo Taiwan Fan Club
7 mins · 

繼上次打給宋仲基後 這次打給宋慧喬囉! 看車太賢一臉驕傲~

今天晚上播出的韓國綜藝節目《兩天一夜》裡車太賢跟喬妹通電話了 他讓喬妹學劇裡說了下美女型 還問醫生是不是没有男盆友 她說是的 因為忙~ nili喬瞬間上了韓網NAVER熱搜第一

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304448a6fc2ae2cefe4dadaebefefe46d56…...

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304447b6fa91425915fffb542bff93a39c2d8

After the last call song joong-ki after this call song hye-Kyo! Look at cha tae hyun a proud face ~
Today evening broadcast a korean variety show [two days one night in cha tae hyun with Joe sister on the phone. He makes joe sister learn drama said the beauty class and ask the doctor isn't no male friends she said yes because Busy ~ Nili Joe moments on naver hot Korean online search first
http://www.weibo.com/p/2304448a6fc2ae2cefe4dadaebefefe46d5673
http://www.weibo.com/p/2304447b6fa91425915fffb542bff93a39c2d8
Nancy Tsung's photo.

[Chae Tae Hyun(same Song Joong Ki's agency&SHK's partner in movie My Girlfriend and I), seem same boat with Song Hye Kyo who's good actor=good acting but AWARDS ....., not happen to him(My Sassy Girl, Producers...  ]:dissapointed:
[young singer who seat next to Chae Tae Hyun, close friend with singer Roy Kim(like to sing, OST for SHK's dramas:heart: and Jung, last name?, SHK's his favorite actress):heart: 

Hi chingus... Really miss kyo and being browsing internet whole day today searching anything about her. Yes Kyo only..hahaa....

Found this edited mv , i'm so touched with the melody. My tears dropping reminding of oh young character. Kyo's acting was superb! She is the original hallyu star! 

Sorry if this have been posted before. Have a nice day chingus. 

https://youtu.be/icaxjGqhGKE

Credit to the owner of the mv.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, michidaa said:

She is the original hallyu star!

amazing SJK use this word(exactly) at Awards Ceremony, SHK='original hallyu star':heart: 

********credit to owner  http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/84106

Song Hye Kyo and "overnight visit" members of the reproduction of the classic lines of a telephone connection "type dolls"

September 11, 2016 Sunday, 20:20   Laura  

84106-456715.jpg

11 broadcast of "overnight visit" went to a Taebaek City, "a descendant of the Sun," the shooting scene, to shoot. And which also played Dr. Jiang Muyan Song Hye Kyo, a telephone connection.

84106-456717.jpg
Cha Tae Hyun in the game session, telephoned Song Hye Kyo, while got from her mouth to eat. Other members after hearing the sound of Song Hye Kyo, Song Hye Kyo all have wanted to speak came. 
84106-456719.jpg
Members of the Kim Jong-min also mimics the "descendants of the Sun," Liu town when the captain, Song Hye Kyo asked: u What is it blood? The phone also playful ginger Muyan replied: "type dolls", so that all the people present were s heart Azerbaijan. 
84106-456721.jpg
Also, before hanging the phone, SHK also agreed with members, will have the opportunity to star in "overnight visit."

(Figure = KBS screenshot)

https://youtu.be/r1buZRVMJWw