Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest naufa

from wloi:

I think according to chosun.com today…Hyekyo has confirmed to star as PD n …………… who is her partner ?

hallo i'm newbie here......i read in Agent P, she will play in new drama

i hope so.

Guest chin_ai22

hi thevert, welcome to the thread :)

naufa, welcome to the thread too..

guys is it confirmed unnie will take the pd?

Guest naufa

@chin_ai & huong

thank you for welcoming me, actually I'm a silent rider for almost a year :sweatingbullets: because I can't speak english very well :sweatingbullets: but right now I'll try to do it so If I make a mistake I'm so sorry

To @wloi, I'm so sorry if I bring the news from you ok :rolleyes: without your permission

Anyone has Kyo's Cosmopolitan picture wearing a green skirt, with some white/fur top? Mr. HWNMNBMH wore a green pants lately.

hi snowB_all !

edit : sorry my memory was lost..... so

replace with this pic....

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...HK/f97fb254.jpg

and w/ this one.....

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/d...HK/946a9188.jpg

Guest SnowB_all

from wloi:

I think according to chosun.com today…Hyekyo has confirmed to star as PD n …………… who is her partner ?

Let's hope it's Mr. H. He can squeeze in few months after N.A. and his 5th album. Home Sweet Home.It's about time, yeah.

Hello everyone ! nice to meet you all ! I'm new here but I'am a Song Hye Kyo's fan since 8 years ( these days of Autumn Tale ) . I was so enjoy reading your post too . I find it 's so warm here . :lol:

from wloi:

hallo i'm newbie here......i read in Agent P, she will play in new drama

i hope so.

Welcome to SHK wonderful thread thevert & naufa :D . hehe, Hye Kyo and Hye Kyo fans is love :lol:

2000-1.jpg

2002.jpg

2005.jpg

@daum

Guest angel2nyt

Let's hope it's Mr. H. He can squeeze in few months after N.A. and his 5th album. Home Sweet Home.It's about time, yeah.

i dont he can squeeze it in.. hahaha

it would be so hard for him to do that..

actually i dont want them to be in another drama together, no offense, its different now..

*sigh

by the way... unnie being in the pd pyo drama is still not yet confirmed

i dont when they would confirm anything :wacko:

Putrin, thanks for answering who is khmer....ah ic so its hk they are referring to. :) but you didn't answer my questions about hwangini... :sweatingbullets:

Kyo! Welcome back to the thread you've started!! :D and Welcome to SHK thread all newbies!

I wish her partner would be Rain! :w00t: :blush:

angel, why don't you like Bi-Kyo to be paired up in new drama again? :sweatingbullets:

Guest thevert

Thank you everyone for welcoming me . You 're so lovely , girls . That's why I like this thread so much . Although this is my second time here but I 've known you for a long time because I was always in here to read .

I miss our girl . Unnie , please don't be invisible like that . I wish she 'll do a drama this year .

su-hae: I have the hwanjinyi dvd too. it didnt have good subs but it was still understandable. lol what were ur questions, maybe I can help? lol

mr. h's 5th album is home sweet home? how does he have time to do an album when hes promoting speed racer and doing ninja assassin. O_o hes superman huh? lol

by the way... unnie being in the pd pyo drama is still not yet confirmed

i dont when they would confirm anything :wacko:

It's weird bcos of many articles always mention about the new drama whenever the articles related to Hye Kyo , wonder why :sweatingbullets: .

--------------------------------------------

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 그동안 주로 스크린에서 활동해왔던 배우들의 안방극장 복귀 행렬이 이어지고 있다.

MBC 주말드라마 '내 생애 마지막 스캔들'로 2년 6개월 만에 TV로 돌아온 정준호(38)에 이어 이병헌(38)·손예진(26)·김지수(36)·송혜교(26) 등 2년에서 길게는 5년간 영화를 통해 활동해왔고 TV를 외면했던 배우들이 안방극장으로 돌아오고 있는 것.

2003년 인기 드라마 '풀하우스'에서 표민수 PD와 작업했던 송혜교는 하반기 방송예정인 노희경 작가의 신작 '그들이 사는 세상'으로 표 PD와 다시 한번 조우한다.

영화 '황진이'에 이어 올 초 미국에서 독립영화 '페티쉬'를 촬영하고 돌아온 송혜교는 극중 드라마 PD로 분해 또 한번 연기 변신을 시도할 예정이다.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1126&ext=na

-----------------------------------

Google translation :sweatingbullets: ( Actors who come back to small screen)

[My = jangseoyun Daily News] has been mainly active in the Screen Actors have been returned to their home theater that matrices for many years.

MBC weekend drama 'The last scandal in my life' back on TV two years and six months jeongjunho (38) after Hun (38), Son Ye-jin (26) Evans Cycles (36), Khmer (26) :P , as long as two years to five years Then came TV and movie activities through their home theater as an actor to turn his way back.

2003 Best Drama 'Full House' in the second half of the Khmer pyominsu PD and the operation was broadcast Ft nohuigyeong Examples of new writers' world they live 'on the table once again encounter with PD.

'Hwang Jin Yi' independence from the United States early this year after the movie 'Fetish' PD drama to film and back into Khmer geukjung the decomposition once again try to postpone plans to transform

Guest chin_ai22

WAIT A MINUTE. DIS YOU JUST SAID HIS 5TH ALBUM IS HOME SWEET HOME?..

hmmm...omyggoodddd... did he had any reasons for that title?.. geez...

i hope they'll be in the pd drama. :rolleyes:

Utkim and Putrin, I watched half of Hwangini today but I can't clearly understand it bec of the bad english sub....did she become a prostitute? she's rich right? but why did when she knew that she's the daughter of the maidservant she has change? and I can't understand why she asked the guy to marry her? (the male lead) why did he refuse her proposal? there's something that happened to them and then the guy asked her not to forgive him...why? :sweatingbullets:

Putrin, thanks for answering who is khmer....ah ic so its hk they are referring to. :) but you didn't answer my questions about hwangini... :sweatingbullets:

Su-Hae... very sorry dear -_-

i watched the movie around middle of last year and only have a chance to watch once....

and having such a short memory lately... i can't remember much... what are still playing in my mind are

the sceneries, naomi and of cos the ever beautiful Hwang JinYi... i guess, i focussed too much on that :sweatingbullets:

i still can't find time yet to do the 2nd round (normally, i will watch few times for hyekyo dramas/movies) :)

i will PM huong to take her offer to help...

@chin_ai & huong

thank you for welcoming me, actually I'm a silent rider for almost a year :sweatingbullets:because I can't speak english very well :sweatingbullets: but right now I'll try to do it so If I make a mistake I'm so sorry

hello naufa hello.gif - welcome to SHK wonderful and enjoyable thread...

pls don't feel inferior dear... ours just the same... "half-past six" english :lol:

don't worry... we're not using Cambridge or Oxford english :)

we clearly understood your post... so don't stop... carry on please... post and post away! :D

any news that involve our dear girl is HOT! :rolleyes:

http://gonews.freechal.com/common/result.a...080425202218730

shktaean.jpg

Guest alexdan

^^ thanks for posting the link, putriN. Indeed.. its HOT whenever it comes to unni :lol: . Is she still there Taean? No pics for us ;) ?

Guest Janie Simply

Alex, so far no real picture yet, but if we gonna see her, those will be her new attire :sweatingbullets:

2008042411.jpg

baidu

Our girl is HOT; no wonder Thevert feels so warm here :sweatingbullets:

Thevert, glad you find this thread heart-warming & inviting; Many of us here are like kids just coming out from the candy store whenever there's a lil bit of news on Khmer :w00t: even though a lot of them were mere speculations :sweatingbullets:

Naufa, you communicate well :sweatingbullets: The only person I really have hard time understanding, aish, is neither PutriN's Cambridge, Oxford nor Australian Eng but utkim sis, she only converse in google-Eng :wacko::phew:

su-hae: I have the hwanjinyi dvd too. it didnt have good subs but it was still understandable. lol what were ur questions, maybe I can help? lol

Su-hae, just in case Miss H above wasn't able to answer all your Qs :sweatingbullets: you may consult Miss H below :P

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...4014&st=129

Naufa, you communicate well :sweatingbullets: The only person I really have hard time understanding, aish, is neither PutriN's Cambridge, Oxford nor Australian Eng but utkim sis, she only converse in google-Eng :wacko::phew:

smile571.gif, hahaha, I sometimes really don't understand what I write about neither dear , google-eng is my 4th.language :phew::lol: .

Thnx for posting the pics dear, should we have a competition for who could it be Hye Kyo B) ?

Sisters, so SHK is Khmer? Wonder how they came up with that.

Is the news in CHosun about HK accepting PDs project updated or outdated? hehe.

NAUFA, don't worry we don't have english grammar critics here :P

THEVERT, anyone who loves HK gets a warm welcome here.

BTW guys, this is off topic, but can anyone help me find a thread of "Second Proposal"? I understand that this is an old drama but I'm watching it for the first time now at KBS. And I find OJO sooo cute. Liking the story too.