Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Still backlogging. deka if (post 25564) ... check on this, Winnie's wonder work, posted March 3, 2006. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icgEmUHwiV8...feature=related

After four years, this duo still rocks ... consistent and louder, lately. That ought to tell the movie makers something.

We are here, and we are waiting! Perseverance, is the motto.

yeah snowB_all... can't sleep!

i love them in FH.... and truly hope they'll be a real couple in real world...

like you said... after almost four years.... although too many hint he left behind... :sweatingbullets:

but (officially) their 'relationship' still not confirmed yet.. except...

...they're just 'close friend' :phew:

ok ... must go now... bye... :)

-------------

'''

Guest joicy

I think you're a bit confused, there were huge rumors about SHK taking on the role, but nothing was confirmed. And if she did take on the role you'd be seeing tons of news reports saying that she did. I think for now she's still considering her next project so all we have to do is just sit and wait til something comes up.

I see that news in Drama schedule thread in Soompi too. I thought that's confirmed. Isn't it?

hi everyone.

iris the flower is not my favorite, its pretty but shk is prettier!!!! but the name iris is pretty, just not that flower. haha only cause Im biased, it looks like a monkey, dont ya think? =P

thanks putrin for the pretty pic!! shes definitely prettier than any flower, yup! lol

Guest angel2nyt

I see that news in Drama schedule thread in Soompi too. I thought that's confirmed. Isn't it?

nop. its not confirmed, that's why the thread for the drama was closed by a moderator, because until now, hye kyo unnie didnt give a confirmation on whether or not she'll be acting in it...

I am glad "Fetish" is going straight to Cannes. That ought to say something about the acting.

hi snowB_all !

refers your quote to winnie b4, by coincidence i found bikyo sisters (fans) posting on TIME (blog) Magazine..

check it out... B)

here is the link :

http://time-blog.com/10questions/2008/04/0...-pop-star-rain/

------------------------ :)

'''

I don't think this will ever happen :sweatingbullets: , and I don't think she should neither. NO NEED.

what happened , happened, they both seem to be doing great in their own ways, and there is no need that they both have to go through this pain again.

I just hope they both remain as friends, thats good enough for me.

I do hope and wish our girl in one happy day, could find a true love, a man who she can lean her shoulder on after a hard working day,

a true friend who can sharing those happy and sad moments, listen, encourage , adore , love her with all his heart. That 's all I really hope, hehe, a litlle

bit too much, I think. btw, a man who loves her a little bit more than she loves that man, that will be better :lol:

deka_if, thanks for the links.

hi utkim ! ur very welcome dear :)

i'm agree with you... B)

and hopely... she's already found the ONE..... ! :rolleyes::lol:

btw 'your photo' is very cute dear .... :P

---------------------

'''

putrin, agree with you, that iris is lovelier than the roses, :)

hi putriN ! you alright dear... she's prettier than the roses... :rolleyes:

thanks putrin for the pretty pic!! shes definitely prettier than any flower, yup! lol

furthermore... she's "LADY in LOVE" at that moment... and her beloved was with her :sweatingbullets::vicx:

juz wanna share these playful pose of hers :lol:

shk2104.jpg

shk2104c-1.jpg

shk2104b.jpg

furthermore... she's "LADY in LOVE" at that moment... and her beloved was with her :sweatingbullets::vicx:

juz wanna share these playful pose of hers :lol:

'putriN'....HI! Thanks for sharing the playful pose of hers....WOW!Love it!...It this old pics...but she really look very adorable, nice and playful pose there.....Hopefully,she's*Lady In Love*at that moment...and at this moment too.HA!HA!Wish her happy and lovely forever. :lol:

'deka_if....HI! Thanks for sharing the links....Hundred tons of Question....How he is going to reply the question!I am wondering!HA!HA!. :D LOVE IT! :lol: Enjoy reading.

NO NEWS YET!!! :( I think we must be patience....Awaiting for her next project.SHK Fighting!!! :D

'SnowB_all'...Hi! Welcome U back to the Lovely Thread...Enjoy Reading(Backlogged) :rolleyes:

Guest chin_ai22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icgEmUHwiV8...feature=related

i already watch it, it makes me all giddy up :)

i love the part when the interviewer ask shk if her boyfriend is rain, CTH reaction is so funny.

omg, i have a feeling that its true.. im so happy...!!! thanks for posting that vid here, thats my 1st time to watch that!

hi chin_ai22 !

you alright dear... :lol:

and... i saw the way Rain stare on hye kyo eyes... too... hmmmm...... :ph34r:.. take my breath away...... :w00t:

-----------------

'''

yeah yeah, he seems to be very in love like crazy in our dear girl :rolleyes:

I don't think this will ever happen :sweatingbullets: , and I don't think she should neither. NO NEED.

what happened , happened, they both seem to be doing great in their own ways, and there is no need that they both have to go through this pain again.

I do hope and wish our girl in one happy day, could find a true love, a man who she can lean her shoulder on after a hard working day,a true friend who can sharing those happy and sad moments, listen, encourage , adore , love her with all his heart. That 's all I really hope, hehe, a litlle bit too much, I think. btw, a man who loves her a little bit more than she loves that man, that will be better :lol:

i agree with you putrin dear, and i hope she found that man already!

Guest Benhur

I do hope and wish our girl in one happy day, could find a true love, a man who she can lean her shoulder on after a hard working day,

a true friend who can sharing those happy and sad moments, listen, encourage , adore , love her with all his heart. That 's all I really hope, hehe, a litlle

bit too much, I think. btw, a man who loves her a little bit more than she loves that man, that will be better :lol:

Utkim & PutriN Dear

What have I misss??? What happen to her ex and her??? They reconcile or she found a new bf??? I got a little "work-up" hahha!!

Hi Utkim! Yeah Iv'e heard they broke up in peace. :D

Thanks for the answers Putrin! :w00t: I saw the translation now! and the pic of that director too! he sure looks rock! :lol::lol:

chin! you're also a bi-kyo shipper? :w00t: what page in Bi's thread? his thread has quite a lot of pages.... :sweatingbullets:

Thanks again Putrin!! ah I c so it means rainbow! Thank you very very much Putrin!!!!!! I have this video but never knew what they're talking.....I got really excited when their eyes met! :blush: Putrin, do you speak and understand Korean language?

Echan, I'm also wondering why the title is Iris? :rolleyes: I think they can work together again. It was long ago.

edit: but Putrin said she's cautious so maybe not!

Thanks for sharing the siggies not a saint! but where is the pic i asked you? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the short update Putrin dear! May is quite a long waiting for us! :ph34r: The gif is :blush:

Chin ai thanks for the translation! they're so sweeeet! Rain when will you do your first move??! :crazy:

btw, a man who loves her a little bit more than she loves that man, that will be better :lol:

hahaha...yeah!

Huong you're so funny! for me the flower is okay!

Putrin thanks for the pics!!! I love that 2nd pic!!! she's so cute!!

chin! thanks for the link I'll watch it tonight. :w00t:

Guest SnowB_all

and hopely... she's already found the ONE..... ! :rolleyes::lol:

.... :P

---------------------

'''

They found each other. They are both very happy, glowing in their looks and careers. We just need to be quiet, and let them be. Continue our support for them, and be patient.

deka_if... thanks for the link http://time-blog.com/10questions/2008/04/0...-pop-star-rain/. I got in.

edit : hi utkim good morning !

still wake up ?

not sleep yet ? hmm... whr r u dear? :unsure:

hi SHKer good morning all !

------------------------------ :D

'''

good morning , deka_if, I'm awaking now :lol:

btw 'your photo' is very cute dear .... :P

I'm not sure which photo you are referring to :unsure: , but thanks anyway :)

edit: ok, thanks. It's my little sunshine

at daum

00001789480010148914.jpg

00001789480010148915.jpg

kim - i so agree with you... that special person must love her more than she loves him :)

but... if that special person is from an entertainment scene... can he provide that much to our dear girl :blink:

esp... if he has to spend few months away for filming...

ooops! i press the wrong button... *run for my life*

Utkim & PutriN Dear

What have I misss??? What happen to her ex and her??? They reconcile or she found a new bf??? I got a little "work-up" hahha!!

little bro ben - don't panicked... she's not taken yet... you still have a chance...

but first... must take number... from sis utkim :lol:

we're just talking about her official relationship that was happened in 2003/2004...

it was ended right before the filming of Full House... around mid 2004...

as far as we know... and don't think they will reconcile :huh:

and whether she has that special person at the moment... only herself know :)

so don't get work-up yet... just be prepared :P

at the moment... practise your surfing... get more tanned... will help release your tension B)

do you speak and understand Korean language?

Thanks for the short update Putrin dear! May is quite a long waiting for us! :ph34r: The gif is :blush:

Su-Hae dear - what makes you think that... i better go and hide hiding.gif

neither do i speak nor understand Korean.... how i wish i am ;)

i get help from my obedient partner, Google translator... hihihi.gif

sometimes... still don't understand what he's talking about :P

indeed... May is quite long... but it will be worth waiting for... she'll definitely won't dissappoint us...…

we shall see another different side of her acting :)

yeah yeah, he seems to be very in love like crazy in our dear girl :rolleyes:

he's very transparent huh... probably... ~~~ i just can't fight this feeling anymore....~~~ by reo speedwagon

if only soompi provide sound effect... this thread will be like music request radio prgm... haha

this is funny... i got it from the earlier poster of this thread...

Han Ji Eun priceless creative masterpiece of Lee Young Jae aka "wangsagaji" :lol:

shkfh1.jpg

see the devil horns... freckles... teeth... bwahahaaa

only the eyes look the same as the original person :P

Guest Benhur

little bro ben - don't panicked... she's not taken yet... you still have a chance...

but first... must take number... from sis utkim :lol:

so don't get work-up yet... just be prepared :P

at the moment... practise your surfing... get more tanned... will help release your tension B)

Hello thereeee... MISS PUTRIN!! How dare u call me "Little bro" huh??? Eventho, Im a year or so... younger than Miss Song but Im much taller and stronger than her, ok hahha? Anyway, thanks dear for the verification..."Little bro Ben" will now blow u a kiss on your cheek ;)

Guest alexdan

^^You guys are so funny, I cant help, but have to laugh :lol::lol: , kikikikikiki .

Btw, thanks for sharing those beautiful pix of unni

haha aww benhur is the only guy in here right? =P you must feel special with all these ladies in here. haha

seems like people think she already took the role in the pd's new drama. haha maybe she'll consider it since many fans are rooting for that. =P ::wishful thinking:: I dont mind whichever role she picks as long as she likes it. but I must say being in a kdrama I get to see her more than just 2 hrs. hehe

Guest chin_ai22

chin! you're also a bi-kyo shipper? :w00t: what page in Bi's thread? his thread has quite a lot of pages.... :sweatingbullets:

Chin ai thanks for the translation! they're so sweeeet!

Rain when will you do your first move??! :crazy:

chin! thanks for the link I'll watch it tonight. :w00t:

su-hae yes i am!!! bikyo furrevverr! :) i think its in the last 3 page of his thread.

or better check the FH thread, its in the last page :)