Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Benhur

Ben - you love surfing huh! the more you should buy the sunblock :lol:

after all, you need to maintain your "Alexander Lee Hom is a 'little more' better than me" look right ? :phew:

i know she's good at swimming, figure-skating and skiing...

not quite sure whether she surfs or not to be the endorser of such product...…

perhaps you want to volunteer to be her coach ?

i doubt you can be good at it... cos you'll probably be smittened and dumbstruck by her natural beauty smitten.gif haha

Ha ha My dear PutriN....u r such a darling! U never give up promoting her products...do u, hahha?? SHK is so damn lucky to have u as her die hard fan!!! But...sori dear LOL...the Laneige sunblock is probably for you gals who DO NOT want to get tanned...BUT I WANA BE TANNED .

OH HYE KYO...HYE KYO...U SHOULD BE THANKFUL AND REWARD YOUR FANS IN THIS THREAD...JUZ LEAVE A MSG HERE .......WAIT AND SEE .....HOW THEY BLOW UP THIS THREAD!!!!!!

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

thanks putrin!! i guess ill try and dig back a few hundred pages when i have time =P

^^^

you're most welcome kdoliser....

i will try to help you search for it :)

OH HYE KYO...HYE KYO...U SHOULD BE THANKFUL AND REWARD YOUR FANS IN THIS THREAD...JUZ LEAVE A MSG HERE .......WAIT AND SEE .....HOW THEY BLOW UP THIS THREAD!!!!!!

Ben - your comments are so.... funny.gif

hi SHKers !

please vote SHK (fetish) in popseoul poll.. she's no 2 now.. :)

go..go.. girl... fighting... :D

deka_if dear... i thought we're not suppose to visit that site :tongue2: jkg

putriN, so pretty siggy :D

thanks kim - simply love all her Laneige photoshoots... beautiful :wub:

Roem looks good too... Nintendo, she looks cute...

shall I say that... her ALL-TIME pic that we can never get enough of it... is this shot :lol:

shksleep.jpg

still looking pretty even when she woke up and nose flattened by the lens :D

btw... where is she now ? her silence act is killing me silently :P

Guest Janie Simply

Chingu utkim, what do you mean by amen & coincidence? G I Joe's Storm Shadow; I come with the Rain; Iris :rolleyes: Aigoo..., better take good care of that delicate flower in the midst of these stormy weather :sweatingbullets:

Hmm... wonder if you were the culprit who submitted the article to Hancinema recently about Couples most likely to get back together after the breakup which include them two <_<

No wonder I thought Bin's hairdo looked funky & familiar when the cf first came out :D

Both have big eyes & angelic face, look like siblings/twins :sweatingbullets:

Wow, Iris is sure one expensive gem; Mr.Lee must be thrilled; His thread is flooded & many can't wait for his small screen appearance since "All In" :w00t:

deka_if dear... i thought we're not suppose to visit that site :tongue2: jkg

ehm..... sorry... ?!? :crazy::ph34r: but this time... it's a good ones.. :D:P

so happy she's on second place... rain on third place .... hmmm :lol:

dunno now... :wacko:

sooo...... please VOTE for our girl ?!!! :sweatingbullets:

" HAVE A NICE WEEK END SHKers"

edit : many thanks dear putriN for sharing all those beautiful pics... :)

------------------------

'''

Guest Janie Simply

Chin_ai dear, did I sound cyborg :unsure: Aside from having "autistic thinking" at Soompi :P, I'm doing fine; thanks for asking :sweatingbullets:

Hey, noticed that you're one year old at Soompi; happy birthday to you :w00t:

Putrin i had to agree wif u WB and SHK look so cute wif that kind of hairstyle haha..and yea in regards to her Laneige product how i wish i had the monies to buy it i told my sis perhaps if i was to buy the Laniegie product my skin could look like SHK and lotsa guys would come flocking at me haha :ph34r:

for some reasons I though iris was a type of flower? I didnt know it was a type of gem too. lol

was watching full house the past week. fun fun!! miss them together! my parents are obsessed with kdramas for the past year. haha

whoa wb and shk hair style is similiar. long lost twin. =P but of course no relation here cause wb/shk shippers would not like that. haha

whatever shk chooses, movie or drama I just want it to be announced already! argh!

Putrin i had to agree wif u WB and SHK look so cute wif that kind of hairstyle haha..and yea in regards to her Laneige product how i wish i had the monies to buy it i told my sis perhaps if i was to buy the Laniegie product my skin could look like SHK and lotsa guys would come flocking at me haha :ph34r:

:lol: , hehe. You are so funny dear. Wonder how much it costs for 1 laneige foundation :unsure: ?

Jan sis, hehe, nothing spesial, just though it was a lil bit too much for a coincidence :P .

Night, I'm singing off.

Guest MeLLa

Yes they sure do, Wonbin looks younger with that hairstyle...

Chingu, what do you mean by amen & coincidence? G I Joe's Storm Shadow; I come with the Rain; Iris :rolleyes: Aigoo..., better take good care of that delicate flower in the midst of these stormy weather :sweatingbullets:

Hmm... wonder if you were the culprit who submitted the article to Hancinema recently about Couples most likely to get back together after the breakup which include them two <_<

jan - simply enjoy your constructive statement *clap2* clappingmz6.gif

oh really... there's such article ? interesting... it's not impossible though :ph34r:

esp if both are back in Korean Entertainment scene... and with KBSTV2 too... ;)

knowing her to be such a forgiving person... and remembering her comments on the relationship...

"It was a painful and sad experience but she says she is now thankful that she got to experience it"

whoa wb and shk hair style is similiar. long lost twin. =P but of course no relation here cause wb/shk shippers would not like that. haha

whatever shk chooses, movie or drama I just want it to be announced already! argh!

huong - look like twins ? and jan said siblings too..

wowweee... do you ever heard that if a couple is looking more and more like each other...

they are every bit a very much loving couple :sweatingbullets:

and pls don't restrict your comments dear :)

we are a bunch of mature & sensible SHKers here.... :phew:

though we are 'promoting' different campers... we are united when come to our dear girl right :D

the more campers the merrier... spice-up this thread !

cos.... ~~~ girls juz wanna have fun.... girls... wanna have fun... ~~~ by cyndi lauper :P hehe

yeap... juz for the fun of it !

as our dear girl said on her ideal boyfriend -

"someone who can love those around me... and a passionate person who will love only me"

hoping she will meet... probably already met... that special person pray.gif

may the best man win thzy.gif

Guest Pebrero

Pretty ladies and gentlemen of skyerrrrrrrrrs keeping this thread alive.

I wonder when "Fetish" will be shown? so that SHK can decide now what project she will take.

Guest SnowB_all

Song Hye Gyo to return to the tv screen after 4 years as the female lead of KBS 'The world where they live' 그들이 사는 세상. The writer of this drama is Noh Hee Kyung and the PD is Pyo Min Soo.

Something odd. The PD is out, the writer is out. The leading lady is out. Where is the leading man? Still in Berlin?

Song Hye Kyo Laneige Wallpaper @hyebaragi

shkwp.jpg

http://www.songhyegyo.net/laneige0408.wmv

Translation -

Hello, how are you? This is Laneige's new model, Song Hye Kyo. Today is my first day filming a CF and it seems like I got to try out many different styles which I haven't done in a while so I had a really great time. There are still two more cuts left to shoot and when they're done, it'll be the end to my first shoot. It was such a joyful time. Laneige truly receives a lot of love in Korea. I hope that Laneige will receive the same love and support in Asia and other places as well. As the new Laneige model, I will strive to do my very best and ask of everyone to please show your support. Thank you.

thanks shanda @songhyegyo.net :)

Guest chin_ai22

id like to use laneige, but i cant find it here in the philippines, maybe when i get back at ausie, i'll try to find it. =)

im hoping..

Song Hye Gyo to return to the tv screen after 4 years as the female lead of KBS 'The world where they live' 그들이 사는 세상. The writer of this drama is Noh Hee Kyung and the PD is Pyo Min Soo.

Something odd. The PD is out, the writer is out. The leading lady is out. Where is the leading man? Still in Berlin?

did she accept the role?