Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

utkim, since people have high regards of your opinions :sweatingbullets:, so what's your thought on the new cf? Are you gonna change your avie :phew:

I think I need to hide somewhere, maybe here smile631.gif:lol: . If they have a cf together I will change my avie dear.

Thanks putriN dearie for the link, so captivating.

Guest tisya

nothing new...

except the ending part...

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...os/laneige4.jpg

the way she looks at you...

the eyes... so captivating ! :sweatingbullets:

and enjoy the music :)

She is like mannequin, very smooth shiny skin well chiseled - perfectly honed face.

I am mesmerized at her beauty. Laneige is doing a good job taking all angels where

they can bring out or her beauty exudes.

However, in some pictures, emotions is less evident, its all her beauty, because she is beautiful.

Whatever, however, as long as they come out a new thing, pictures, conference, I am grateful.

Guest angel2nyt

A good choice, Benhur. But I'm not familiar with this guy, and according to Temasek, he is not so good actor. I would love to see her with a handsome man,

but it gotta be a handsome man with a great acting too , hehe

uhmm.. actually Temasek just said he likes leehom more as a singer/songwriter than an actor..

it doesnt mean he's not good..

because if he didnt have talent in acting i dont think ang lee would give him a role opposite the tony leung in lust,caution

actually, all his fans(and possibly all the people who knows who he is) would say that they like him more as a singer/songwriter because he became famous as one..

and mind you, not just another singer/songwriter but one of the best and most popular singers/songwriters in the chinese-speaking regions right now

his songs are AMAZING(im in love with his song forever love since what 2003? and its still my favorite mandarin song)

plus ahem, i consider him as almost a perfect guy - he has the looks, talent, brains, money and he has always been considered as a gentleman

so i would be extremely happy if he and unnie would work in an mv or a movie..

when i first heard wonbin was promoting nintendo wii, the first feeling was frustration.. because though unnie and him are promoting nintendo, they arent exactly promoting the same product

urrgghh they didnt even have a cf for jang dong gun and unnie, they are both promoting ds in korea

what more for wonbin and unnie to be in the same cf for them..

but still hoping to see them in a drama/movie together someday

Guest Lil_ache

wow Song Hye Kyo is stunning beautiful...if i were her i'll probably look at myself in the mirror all day :lol: thanks for sharing the pics ^^

Guys ! another remedy :w00t:

http://www.hyebaragi.com/zero/data/bbs1/interview.wmv

laneige18.jpg

how i missed her voice so much :wub:

any kind soul out there can give brief translation what is she talking about ?

thanks in advance :)

and not forgetting Laneige... many thanks for making this happened...

SHKers will sure support your products :w00t:

guys... you better do... including you bro Ben :lol:

uhmm.. actually Temasek just said he likes leehom more as a singer/songwriter than an actor..

it doesnt mean he's not good..

You are right, angel2nyt. thanks :)

putriN, thanks for the pix, she's so beautiful :w00t:

Guest alexdan

Her lanige pix are STUNNING :wub: and she looks so sweet in NY pix.

Eh, she heard us complaining , kekeke ;) . Someone please kindly translate the VOD :sweatingbullets:

Guest angel2nyt

^^ wow.. did she just upload those pics now?

that's so cool..

now i have this weird feeling that she's 'watching over us'

hahahaha

i dont know if this was posted before, but i just saw this in daum today

and i dont know when this was taken, but this is a really close-up picture of unnie

12170088am1.png

Guest tianared

Wow thanks guys for the new pixs.

She trim her hair a little bit. It looks cold in NY.

She always looks good but I wish she would smile more with her mouth open as opposed to smiling with her mouth closed. She does have nice teeth so she should open up and smile!

Guest MeLLa

Her lanige pix are STUNNING :wub: and she looks so sweet in NY pix.

Eh, she heard us complaining , kekeke ;) . Someone please kindly translate the VOD :sweatingbullets:

YES! Just looking at her pictures brightens my day :) I wonder what would happen to me if I were ever to see her in person, probably will faint :sweatingbullets:

Guest SnowB_all

Hella, SHKers .... just came back. Has to catch up with hundreds and hundreds of pages... for short cut, anything new with Kyo's "The Fetish"....the indie movie "outside of studio system"? Any addition to her long-list of admirers? Or better yet, any "wedding invitation" to all of us in Soompi, yet?

hi all !

hope ths old article about 'FETISH' in VARIETY wasn't posted b4..

Posted: Wed., Nov. 21, 2007, 1:28pm PT

Song Hye-gyo set for U.S. 'Fetish'

South Korean actress known for her TV work

By DARCY PAQUET

SEOUL -- Actress Song Hye-gyo is set to become the latest South Korean star to debut in the U.S. with a leading role in indie feature "Fetish."

Due to film in New York, the thriller about a woman with psychic abilities co-stars Austrian actor Arno Frisch ("Funny Games"). It will be directed by Korean helmer/cinematographer Sohn Soopum, an NYU grad whose 2002 short "Fish in the Sea is Not Thirsty" screened in Directors Fortnight at Cannes.

U.S.-based casting director Susan Shopmaker first met Song at October's Pusan Intl. Film Festival, where thesp's "Hwang jin yi" was in the official selection. Song is best known for her TV work, including dramas "Autumn Fairy Tale" and "All-In."

---------

credit @ ML for the link.

can't wait to watch her film... :wacko:

utkim, putriN, alexdan, janice chan and gals tqqqqq for sharing all those pics.. she's so beautiful... as always.

'''