Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Fashion magazine post pictures at the events most of the time and she does not have to pay them.

Her team are taking picture they are posting too. It is may be why she does not want a photographer.

She does not do enought events for it. Photos she posts are mostly her CF where there is a photographer.

Candid pictures she post do not need a photographer for it. She does not post a lot of them contrary to other actress/or actors. Most of her pictures are not even on this account, but on the private one.

Also, she does not have a big team. I do not think it is in her personality to have a photographer.

It is why I am sure the picture she deleted, it is porbably pictures she wanted to post on this account and not the public one.

I agree, Chaumet treats her so well. She seems close to the CEO and the director of PR . I do think that if they treat her well, she probably give a lot to them too.

• Like 1

Song Hye Kyo went to Paris for Fend and Chaumet. Journalistes probably did not know for Chaumet.

Chaumet Gala and Fendi Fashion Show happen close to each other. It is probably why she went 1 week before in Paris. She was ablt to go to the exhibition too.

• Blob 1

We posted it almost in the same time lol

I am happy to see more content, because when she will be back in SK, I do not think we will get a lot.

Seems she will go to Jeju Island too soon, so may be she will post a bt.

I saw on her DC that they are planning for the FT but were told some locations don't have the set up for certain food trucks. I know last year they put together the beautiful catering. I'm sure she will be back to filming in remote locations. 

It is why the cast and director did not recieve a lot a food truck. I think even LDH did not recieve one from his agency or fan yet. it seems they are not filming a lot in studio, and locations they are going to film are difficult for FT, like you said. Also fans do not have priority. First it is friends and family. A long list of FT was waiting a month or 2 ago. I do not know if only SHK was concerned.

Song Hye Kyo was wearing a billion dollars jewelry.

• Like 1