Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Now she have the reason to erase all the pictures of her ex husband  no reason to keep it and i hope she can move on and be strong and comeback with her head up with dignity Song Hye Kyo fighting you are not alone to face this we are not leave you behind stay strong my love 

• Like 7

I cant believe he just hurt her like that announcing first to divorced her, what did SHK do to deserve it, He know that Knetz badly judge her before because of 2 failed relationship and now this... Where are all the promises he made for her, I know that in a relationship 2 has to work for it, but still announcing it first, see how Knetz judging her that she has fault over this is hurting me... Im hoping she will get through this, I love her so much i cant stop crying...

• Like 6

@dianss23

I agree with you & others who point out that joint stmt regarding their divorce is way better than stmt only from SJK side. Also what with "SJK is divorcing SHK" stmt? It made looks as if SHK did something wrong, so he’s divorcing her. Wudnt it be better if his side say they have tried but come to an agreement to divorce as their last resort....see its way better than he divorce her. 

I know it isnt our place to judge or be busybody but I cant help wonder what the heck happen between the two to just give up on each other in less than 2 years of living together? Character clash? Well they have known each other for quite long, also have dated secretly for quite a while before come clean & settled down, so they shud know each other quite well. Sorry but I cant help being curious. I just hope SHK will take some time to heal, with the support of family & friends, not just bury herself in work.

• Like 7

In times like this , i really need to go back to this thread to express how sad i am with the breaking news of SHK divorce today. Its so unfortunate that this thing is happening  , i cant imagine that this is the outcome of that fairy tale like wedding . I am so happy then that finally SHK was able to find her Mr Right as what she said that time  . From then on i am looking forward for her to build her own family but the very opposite happens with this shocking news.  With all nasty rumors thrown at SHK , really hope she is fine and supported by her mom and friends. I'm in tears too reading an article that she cried when she talk about her marriage and that she lost weight . My prayers goes out for her that she will be able to endure this stage in her life and she can move on happily !  

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Sometimes I think it's fine, if she wants to be married, she was married at least once in her life.

there is marriage, also divorce there is.

It's only an experience in our lives

However I still can't avoid sorrow because I'm a fan, a real person who is always dreaming? I can't avoid sorrow because her marriage is just a beautiful dream. I thought she met a good person, I love that dream, so I'm sad. But dream is always far different from reality.

• Sad 4

actually I already feel sad everytime I saw SJK's pic attending wedding alone and they never uploaded picture together, so sad when this really happening I feel aches,

I hope her to move on happily, happy with works and surrounded by friends and family who love her, and I hope people would not too judging and not hurt them more..

• Like 1

I'm with SHK. I will always be with SHK. My heart aches at the difficult situation she's currently going through but I'm positive this too will pass and there will be better and brighter days again. For SHK always. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Please stop following the IG accounts for Dyson Korea and Vedivero in support of Kyo, they have unfollowed her IG account.

https://instagram.com/dyson_korea?igshid=1aoj0uk8wddn8

https://instagram.com/vedivero?igshid=7x8z8urvcjyi

Misogyny will not be tolerated in 2019.

Omg, look what Jk did to our Hyekyo, the last thing he can do for her is consideration knowing how Knetz view her failed relationship, He could have waited for her to do a joint statement so Knetz will not judge her alone, saying she did something wrong...my heart hurts for her, even if you don’t love her anymore, you guys have been together at least once in your life you really care and loved each other... why hurt her like this

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, dianss23 said:

Omg, look what Jk did to our Hyekyo, the last thing he can do for her is consideration knowing how Knetz view her failed relationship, He could have waited for her to do a joint statement so Knetz will not judge her alone, saying she did something wrong...my heart hurts for her, even if you don’t love her anymore, you guys have been together at least once in your life you really care and loved each other... why hurt her like this

Agree! i'm crying right now. I can feel her pain. Why Jk doing this to her. It's unfair

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Please stop following the IG accounts for Dyson Korea and Vedivero in support of Kyo, they have unfollowed her IG account.

https://instagram.com/dyson_korea?igshid=1aoj0uk8wddn8

https://instagram.com/vedivero?igshid=7x8z8urvcjyi

Misogyny will not be tolerated in 2019.

Personal matters are not icluded in any clause in the contract. When they did that they just proclaimed to the world that they are SHALLOW :tears::tears::crazy:

• Like 5

Hi all,

I am not a fan of both, and haven't watched dots to be frank. But I was happy when they got married. True love I thought. 

I am sad hearing todays news, I'm extremely feeling sorry for SHK. As a woman, she will be the One who will be more questioned and impacted by this. 

I just hope she's fine and doing well. And pray to God to give them both the strength and whoever side is the mistake, to just forget and move on as there will be a bright future for both of them. 

Stay strong SHK..  Today is not the end, there will be light soon. I will cheer u from now on..  

• Like 6

I am heartbroken for SHK.  I hope she is surrounded by friends and family who love and support her unconditionally.  

As some have stated, I am also very disappointed with SJK filing for the divorce  and then releasing a statement filled with "I" and "me" instead of "we".  And he ends with this: "...I will recover from my current wounds and do my utmost as an actor to repay you through great productions in the future."  It's all about his work and being worried about disappointing his fans.  His words clearly opened the door for the netizens to viciously attack SHK, which they gladly have done.  There are hardly any negative  comments about SJK nor any that says he should also take a responsibility for the divorce.  NO, they falsely accuse SHK of all sorts of ugly, vile things.  A woman who is almost forty had 3 relationships, one leading to a marriage.  

UAA and SHK, on the other hand, released a statement filled with "we" and "SHK and her husband" and wrote "they" came to conclusion together to divorce and that it was due to a personality difference.  This should have been the formal statement from both parties.  

I believe SHK is too nice to her ex-boyfriends.  Hyun Bin did the same thing. He made SHK wait until he went to the military service to publicly announce their break up, and thus have SHK take all the public blame and be attacked by the media while he was safely inside the military compound.  And now, SJK writes a statement that serves nothing more than to take the responsibility of the demise of his marriage away from him to SHK.   If he truly loved her at all, and that it was not some infatuation or idolization of SHK, then he should not have done this.  

SHK, be strong.  You have fans who love and support you unconditionally.   I am looking forward to seeing you in "Anna".  You will be amazing in it! I hope you left Korea with few friends and family.  Come back when you film "Anna". And please, please DO NOT read any comments from the netizens. They are filled with speculations/gossips and from people who clearly are jealous of you. 

We love you.  

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

My heart still aches for SHK , cant get over yet with the shocking news yesterday , though i somehow feel something is wrong with her marriage when the rumors started early this year and when she signs up for the chinese agency .  Yes its very true that it is very unfair on her side knowing how some brands she is endorsing unfollow her IG and thinking over her replacement/changes  for their ads , hope they will treat her fairly.  Its too unfortunate that most of the blame is thrown to  her , SJK could have issued  more of "joint statement " about it or at least could have worded it differently as to protect both sides but his statement is more of himself side only that leaves room for rumors and speculations that puts all the blame on SHK as if he cant wait to get out of it as soon as possible.  :angry:

Hope SHK is doing fine and pls move on asap , you are still loved by your fans and loyal friends.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, ash011 said:

Hi all,

I am not a fan of both, and haven't watched dots to be frank. But I was happy when they got married. True love I thought. 

I am sad hearing todays news, I'm extremely feeling sorry for SHK. As a woman, she will be the One who will be more questioned and impacted by this. 

I just hope she's fine and doing well. And pray to God to give them both the strength and whoever side is the mistake, to just forget and move on as there will be a bright future for both of them. 

Stay strong SHK..  Today is not the end, there will be light soon. I will cheer u from now on..  

Thank you so much for being so sweet..as her biggest fan since i was 9 years old i really appreciate your concerns..it really heals me to be honest. this is my first time to write in this forum..i cannot bear anymore..it hurts me so much..yesterdays was one of the saddest day in my life..for me SHK is my happy memory..I feel so affected by what had happen..I will always pray that over the time she will heal and be a great n happiest women in the future..

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, oaklove said:

I am heartbroken for SHK.  I hope she is surrounded by friends and family who love and support her unconditionally.  

As some have stated, I am also very disappointed with SJK filing for the divorce  and then releasing a statement filled with "I" and "me" instead of "we".  And he ends with this: "...I will recover from my current wounds and do my utmost as an actor to repay you through great productions in the future."  It's all about his work and being worried about disappointing his fans.  His words clearly opened the door for the netizens to viciously attack SHK, which they gladly have done.  There are hardly no negative comments about SJK or that he should also take a responsibility for the divorce.  NO, they falsely accuse SHK of all sorts of ugly, vile things.  A woman who is almost forty had 3 relationships, one leading to a marriage.  

UAA and SHK, on the other hand, released a statement filled with "we" and "SHK and her husband" and wrote "they" came to conclusion together to divorce and that it was due to a personality difference.  This should have been the formal statement from both parties.  

I believe SHK is too nice to her ex-boyfriends.  Hyun Bin did the same thing. He made SHK wait until he went to the military service to publicly announce their break up, and thus have SHK take all the public blame and be attacked by the media while he was safely inside the military compound.  And now, SJK writes a statement that serves nothing more than to take the responsibility of the demise of his marriage away from him to SHK.   If he truly loved her at all, and that it was not some infatuation or idolization of SHK, then he should not have done this.  

SHK, be strong.  You have fans who love and support you unconditionally.   I am looking forward to seeing you in "Anna".  You will be amazing in it! I hope you left Korea with few friends and family.  Come back when you film "Anna". And please, please DO NOT read any comments from the netizens. They are filled with speculations/gossips and from people who clearly are jealous of you. 

We love you.  

that exactly what i thought about SJK..why he use "I" instead of "We". He is being selfish and I am very dissapointed with Him.. for all the sweetness talk that he had mention about SHK just fake.. or maybe His love is not strong enough to fight for this personality indifference. Just he is someone that easy to fall in love.. but not strong enough to stay in love

• Sad 3

Squad goals ^

Divorce is not a stigma. 

Ms Song Hyekyo will come out of this stronger.  She’ll learn from her mistakes and find out who are her true friends. 

Let all the rubbish comments from haters and gossipers become white noise and fade into the background. 

International fans reach out to Hyebaragi to let Ms Song know she has our support regardless of what happens.  

• Like 6