Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

recommend_1ae2d0a4074db9d5dad79a3150efdbba5b55ae7d.jpeg

9 Female Celebrities That would Totally Make Everyone Fall in Love with Them in Short Hair...    KStarLive 355|23 hours ago.  

The short cut is the look. 

As much as having long hair gives off a sense of feminine vibe, elegance, beauty and more, a short cut can do just the same too. It might be hard to switch from having long hair to short hair in an instant, one might be afraid that they would not suit the hairstyle. Fear not, below are 9 female celebrities who have once been known for their long hair, and now proved that a short change only helps in upgrading their aura...         

Song Hyekyo

image%2F1557932541232-400df95caf660582da4d894456f6575e.jpg

source credit @https://kstarlive.com/article/2019/05/15/8-female-celebrities-that-would-totally-make-everyone-fall-in-love-with-them-in-short-hair-227279

Briefly summarizing an article. I think it means Kyo will have to be quite active this year.

Amore Pacific with Brand Ambassador Song Hye Kyo plans an all out pursuit against LG

http://news.einfomax.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=4030546

The company will launch many stores across China using Song Hye Kyo’s influence as brand ambassador to regain their position as number one Korean beauty company.

In the first quarter of this year Sulwhasoo opened 5 new outlets in China, there are presently 176 outlets operational in the country.

The idea is to expand their business from 1st and 2nd major metropolitan cities to smaller upcoming cities and expand their store number to over 200 stores at the end of this year. 

In 2015, Sulwhasoo became the first Korean beauty brand to reach annual sales of 1 Trillion Won (roughly 1 Billion USD) but LG has been growing steadily and has surpassed the 2 Trillion Won ( roughy 2 Billion USD) making them the first company to achieve such a feat and the market leader. 

Market analysts claim Sulwhasoo has had to modify and alter their strategy because of LG’s recent success with their brand - History of Whoo (HOW) which has famous actress Lee Young Ae as their brand ambassador since 2011. 

HOW has a total of 206 stores operational in China with presence in various major and small cities. 

The year 2017 marked the first time LG replaced Amore Pacific as the top spot in the industry. 

Amore Pacific which was launched in 1997 had a no model policy, changed this policy after 20 years and chose Song Hye Kyo in December 2017 to be their brand ambassador. Though the industry rankings haven’t changed, Amore Pacific has decided to bring a change with active investment this year and to change their focus from managing their existing store to expanding their presence through new outlets.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Amore Pacific which was launched in 1997 had a no model policy, changed this policy after 20 years and chose Song Hye Kyo in December 2017 to be their brand ambassador. Though the industry rankings haven’t changed, Amore Pacific has decided to bring a change with active investment this year and to change their focus from managing their existing store to expanding their presence through new outle

I wonder why they had to make that policy. I cant imagine a beauty brand not having a model to represent their work. Must be hard work for Kyo to have the responsibility to carry the entire brand all to herself.

• Like 1

Wikipedia

Song Hye-kyo
This is a Korean name; the family name is Song.

Song Hye-kyo (born November 22, 1981)[A] is a South Korean actress. She gained Asia-wide popularity through her leading roles in television dramasAutumn in My Heart (2000), All In(2003), Full House (2004), That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013), Descendants of the Sun (2016) and Encounter (2018). Her film work includes Hwang Jin Yi(2007), The Grandmaster (2013), My Brilliant Life (2014) and The Queens(2015).

Song Hye-kyo
송혜교, “봄을 닮은 미소“ (1).jpg
Born November 22, 1981 (age 37)[A]
Dalseo District, Daegu, South Korea[1]
Education Sejong University
Occupation Actress
Years active 1996–present
Agent United Artists Agency
Jet Tone Films[2]
Spouse(s)
Song Joong-ki(m. 2017)

Korean name
Hangul
Hanja
Revised Romanization Song Hye-gyo McCune–Reischauer Song Hyekyo Website Website

----
Wikipedia changed/updated her profile pic. and her new additional agent Jet Tone films:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

Wikipedia changed/updated her profile pic. and her new additional agent Jet Tone films:wub:

Hmmm I’m going to try and suggest a different pic. That one is pixelated

••••••••••••••••••••••

So... apparently my network has been blocked by wiki since April 2018 for abuse and wont be lifted until Apr 2020... I cant suggest an edit huhu

Edited by dukesa1122
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Hmmm I’m going to try and suggest a different pic. That one is pixelated

••••••••••••••••••••••

So... apparently my network has been blocked by wiki since April 2018 for abuse and wont be lifted until Apr 2020... I cant suggest an edit huhu

Aw...:tears: but Patience is a must, chingu, right! ?

• Like 1

The 5 Different Types Of K-Drama Kisses

Featuring the oppas who give the sexiest lip locks on cam!
by GINYN NOBLE | 21 hours ago
Aside from sweeping confessions of love and epic plot twists, there's one scene every K-drama fan looks forward to: The kiss. Don't you just love how they catch you off guard? Or hate it when they're used as an episode cliffhanger? Here, we run down the most common types of kisses in Korean dramas and some of the best lip-locking onscreen pairs in recent rom-com history. 

Exhibit C: Descendants Of The Sun's Yoo Si Jin's (Song Joong Ki) bold move towards Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) as she was drinking a bottle of wine.

In Encounter, Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) reunite where they first met: Havana, Cuba. They cap off their whole-day date with an extra passionate kiss on the balcony of their hotel room.

There were so many other K-drama kisseu scenes that rocked our fangirling hearts. Which ones were the most unforgettable for you? Source Credit @https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/different-k-drama-kisses-a655-20190518-lfrm
  • Like 3

Actress Moon Sori talked about meeting her co-star Hyungsik for the first time at Kyo’s wedding. She further added that since Kyo had worked with her husband ( director of Love for Sale) on a movie in the past, she used to come to their house. Kyo had bought a Rapunzel doll for their daughter, Moon Sori says that her daughter  refers to Kyo as Rapunzel Aunt and says “Rapunzel Aunt is the prettiest”. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003218415

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3