Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

13 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I could not wait to watch this.  Her last drama was not so good.  I hope this one will be Ground-Breaking for her.  It got to be.

See you all in the Discussion Thread.

I can't even watch her last drama. Her character which is someone with not enough nutrition and full of revenge make her look older and stressed. She nailed it!!! :glasses: 

• Like 1

Hi ! After a long sabbatical away from soompi I just wanted to check in on my favorite thread. SHG brought me out of my stupor because she gave such a reveting performance in the Glory. She finally did a role of of the cookie cutter roles she usually gets. And she hit it out of the ballpark. I am so happy and proud for her. She deserves the GLORY that will be garnered from this show. Take a bow you have worked long and hard. Now off the read what I missed out on. 

Happy New Year everybody. Its going to be a good one. 

• Like 4

'The Price of Confession' which said as SongHyeKyo next project was not included on 2023 Studio Dragon drama line up. "The OTT organization hasn't been confirmed & still long way to go, we don't know when it will be."

The drama will be helmed by Lee Eung Bok who directed 'Descendants of The Sun', 'Goblin', 'Jirisan', 'Sweet Home'

Just in, director LeeEungbok is said to be stepping down from "The Price of Confession" due to conflicted schedule as the filming of SweetHome new seasons got longer than plan

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1