Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Attention

These three men are constantly trying to make money by making live streams about this entire divorce issue.

Amongst many disgusting things like talking about her dating life,The man in the centre of the panel made comments about Kyo’s breasts in the last stream and then they all had a laugh.

Please leave comments against these human scum.

Omg, what have Kyo done to them? Done reporting them.. the amount of hate and abusive comments towards her are enormous.. At this time, i would want to hear UAA release strong warning to those who spread hateful rumors

I pray for her health and strength..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

At first i was devastated ..as far as i concern queen kyo has much more pain than myself..but i know she taken it with great measures, patient, professional, gratitude, as how she used to be...

alas..i feel certain tat kyo decision to divorce themanwhoshudnotbenamed is the right way to go.....if the rumors abt womanno2 r true, than she is better witout tat toxic man..or if its other way round, i still support queen kyo coz knowing her for years though not knowing her personally, she will or would not stake her private life until it reach the end point...

i stand for you kyo

we stand for you

goodriddanceforthedumbosmangoodfornothingForhurtingourkyo

excuse me for my language..peace

• Like 6

#throwbacktuesday #spreadtruth

Song Hyekyo signed with Wong Kar Wai’s Jet Tone Films late April.  Let’s replay an interview with the director who praised Kyo.  It is destiny for them to partner up again.  

May their next project be both an artistic and commercial success. 

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

After flying under the radar for so long. I had trouble getting to my old account. But had to just say after the shocking news I just wish that she will be strong, okay , with people she can trust and will look out for her interest and well being.  I have been her fan from years and years ago (AIMY) and this is just too much to bear. She has been through a lot. I will always have her happiness in my heart. May she weather this storm, and come out standing! She has always stood after even when the cards are down. I hope and pray she will be okay after all this. AJA FIGHTING!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I just want to give support to SHK as a women.. Never give up..divorce is painful but please bear in mind that BAD THINGS ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN IN EVERYONE'S LIFE. HOW WE RESPOND TO THEM ALLOWS THEM TO  EITHER DEFINE US, BREAK US, OR BUILD US...

God knows best. But for sure this divorce is the best for you as God is always kind to us.

But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

As a Muslim, in Quran, God has mentioned twice that " Verily, with hardship comes ease ". Verily, with hardship comes ease ..It is a promise from God that we have to bear patience and always be positive with everything that happens to us..I will always stand by You..and May God always guide you to the truth.

Love you. I sincerely hope that SHK will be one of the Happiest women in the world.

Edited by deeja94
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

LET'S KEEP REPEATING THIS MANTRA IN SUPPORT OF KYO

hoping, one way or the other, this will make her remember that her fans will never desert her at any cost

hoping this overwhelming love and support that she receive from fans all over will somehow ease the pain

it is easier said than done, but who else will offer unconditional love and support besides her family, but FANS!

she will get through this

fans will help you get through this, kyo

remember, fans are ZERO believers  of barefaced LIES

those rumor mongers, well, they are just a bunch or people riding in someone's

coattails to attract attention to themselves

anybody with a brain the size of a pea can do that:rolleyes:

the very best of luck

stay strong 

be well

WE STAND BY YOU, KYO!

• Like 13
  • Love 3

20120110000420_0.jpg

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20120110000665

#throwbacktuesday

#lettruthshine

Song Hyekyo has been helping Prof Seo Kyoung-duk for quite a while.  She funded the production of the Korean guide to New York’s Museum of Modern Art seven years ago.  

The project ties her own interest in art with her concern to provide Korean services to her countrymen visiting MoMA.

Hope her friends utilised the guidebook she funded when they visited MoMA in May. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

The GC has been deleted since one or more of you pretended to be a Kyo fan and were actually sharing our private conversations with people who were defaming her.

From now on, please use DMs to keep in touch with only fans you really trust.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

The GC has been deleted since one or more of you pretended to be a Kyo fan and were actually sharing our private conversations with people who were defaming her.

From now on, please use DMs to keep in touch with only fans you really trust.

Private msg is much better i will msg you from time to time ok thanks we have to be careful guys 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I hv been silently following this forum. Song Hye Kyo is the first korean actress that brought me into the kdrama. She is still my only favorite actress. Amongst all her dramas, dots is the least drama that i like

I stand by you Kyo. I trust in you. Let those who plant bad seeds, reap bad fruits. I know you prefer to be quiet but i also would like you to stand up and guard your own field. There are many ways to pacify the situation but definitely not letting it go like now. I hope your media team will be able to solve and strategize the plans elegantly. 

Pse stand up, if it’s not for yourself at least for other women. You know you get support from all women who believe in equality - all women and men are essentially the same human being, only man made laws/ regulations that differentiate between women and men. 

God bless you always Kyo.

• Like 5

I was searching for the videos on YouTube that you were saying to report the accounts. And there is tons of it. If you search with the name of KYO “ 송혜교 “ it appear tons of videos talking about the divorce, and all of it is in Korean. What should we do?:bawling:

• Sad 4

Its been a long time.. Can't help but comment. Again during hard times in KYO 's life..always here to support her..Just wanted to say I'm not a Song Song couple fan from the start,,I'm not a shipper...I just watched DOTS only because of Kyo. When the wedding was announced,,I still supported Kyo (tho I dont agree with her chosen husband)because I only want her happiness.  NOW this divorce news ,,I'm not happy either,,this is soo painful..There's no point in blaming Shk or SJK side...I just want Kyo to be happy..hoping she'll get through this..I know she will.  I'm still supporting Kyo nothing's changed..I m a supporter then and now. I'm looking forward for her future projects

Just wanted to ask is there official statement from Kyo on this divorce?? Or maybe there's no need.. 

A big Hug for you Kyo from all of us :wub:

WE got your back girl!

• Like 7