Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

10 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

All the talk about her IG follower count helped. Lol 

Well, I do not know if it is really her number because when I go on IG she only has 12 million, not 12,3. Same whem I go to a real time number of followers, she only has 12,021 883. So I do not know from where 12,3 came from.

2 hours ago, Pitchoum said:

@daisyflowers Me too, but I was surprise it was on TvN while it is only 8 episodes, and it fit more with Netflix. After it is just a rumor. For now, except SHK casting, there is nothing confirmed. I wonder if they are waiting for winter to come to begin to shoot. I know the director is still busy with the drama he worked on, but I am still surprise there is not announcement for the cast. I saw SHK begun to follow few new people on IG...I do not know if it is people who will work on The Glory.

@redbeanbuns It is funny they dropped it, just after Coupang Play dropped One Ordinary day still cut. It was the same with the script reading. But at least One Ordinary Day has their poster and trailer been dropped.

For now, SBS is mostly promoting One The Woman and and Red Sky on their IG and Twitter.

Even SBS promoting one the woman n red sky,I think they should start promoting NWBU its nearly a month until they air in early Nov..I mean hey,its SHK comeback n more exposure for SBS too of course..Uhh I feel like to DM their IG :sad1: whose responsible for advertise their drama btw?SBS or Samhwa?

Me n my impatient heart,hahhhh

4 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

Even SBS promoting one the woman n red sky,I think they should start promoting NWBU its nearly a month until they air in early Nov..I mean hey,its SHK comeback n more exposure for SBS too of course..Uhh I feel like to DM their IG :sad1: whose responsible for advertise their drama btw?SBS or Samhwa?

Me n my impatient heart,hahhhh

I think they only promote their drama when it s realy close to air and when it aires. Even the actors are not really promoting it. SBS created an IG account for NOW We Are Breaking up and it is still private. Only SHK, CHS and PHJ are following it.

I just look and they started posting stuuf about One The Woman 1 months (Auguat 20th)  before the first episode air (September 17th).

I think, it will be the same with Now We Are Breaking up they will slowing begin to promote it.

I do not watch One The Woman so I do not know how it is (good or bad) but their raitings seems to be the best and rise almost every week. I do thing, for SBS, they think than they do not need to throw a lot of promote now, and they do when it is airing. 

• Thanks 1

sports club

'Right now, we're breaking up' Song Hye-kyo stills released

Enter 2021.10.06. 11:21 am

0000936781_001_20211006112121580.jpg?type=w430view original

Spoiler

0000936781_002_20211006112121601.jpg?type=w430view original0000936781_003_20211006112121628.jpg?type=w430view original

'Now, We're Breaking Up' Song Hye-kyo Stills Revealed
'Now, We're Breaking Up' The girl we love, Song Hye-kyo, is back.
The most anticipated drama in the second half of 2021, SBS' Friday-Saturday drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' (Written by Jane / Directed by Lee Gil-bok / Creators Line & Kang Eun-kyung / Produced by Samhwa Networks, UAA / 'Jihe-jung') will be broadcast for the first time on November 12. 'Jihejung' is written as 'farewell' and read as 'love', it is a breakup actually written with sweet, salty, spicy and sour. It is the only melodrama that will give viewers deep emotions this fall, and it is gathering hot topics even before the broadcast.
Actor Song Hye-kyo (played by Ha Young-eun) is at the center of public expectations for 'Ji He-jung'. In the drama, Song Hye-kyo takes on the role of Ha Young-eun, the female lead. Ha Young-eun, the head of the design team at a fashion company, is a cold-hearted realist and a smart stability-first. Beautiful and sensual, she is a professional in work and love. Song Hye-kyo is expected to show both the appearance of a Wannabe career woman and the realistic love of a woman in her 30s through 'Jihe-jung'.
In the midst of this, on October 6th, the production team of 'Jihejung' released the stills of Song Hye-kyo. In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is the 'Hayoung-eun' character who loves her job and does her best in everything. You can feel the true value of actress Song Hye-kyo, who makes the character her own with just the stills. In addition, Song Hye-kyo's presence draws admiration. It was a sensual styling with both splendor and convenience, befitting the character's job as a design team leader at a fashion company. As actress Song Hye-kyo made the best choice for both the work and the character, 'Ji Hee-jung' is highly anticipated.
Meanwhile, SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Now, we're breaking up' is a work created by 'Misty' writer Jane and 'Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2' director Lee Gil-bok, who created 'Misty' and 'The World of the Married'. Line&Eunkyung Kang participated in it and is attracting attention. 'Now, We're Breaking Up' will premiere on November 12, following 'Wonder Woman'.
Reporter Jeong Hee-yeon, Donga.com shine2562@donga.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000936781

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ tweets in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

Song Hye Kyo Transforms Into A Stylish Career Woman In Upcoming Romance Drama

Song Hye Kyo Transforms Into A Stylish Career Woman In Upcoming Romance Drama

Oct 6, 2021
by S. Nam 

Song Hye Kyo looks stunning in new stills for her upcoming drama “Now, We Are Breaking Up” (literal title)!

The highly-anticipated drama will highlight the many different flavors of love and breakups. Song Hye Kyo plays Ha Young Eun, a manager of the design team at a fashion label who is also a trendy and intelligent realist. Jang Ki Yong plays Yoon Jae Guk, a wealthy and popular freelancer photographer who has both brains and looks.

Song-Hye-Kyo.jpg

Ha Young Eun is beautiful and trendy, and she’s a professional when it comes to both work and love. Through her character, Song Hye Kyo will portray a successful careerwoman and realistic love of a woman in her 30s.

Song-Hye-Kyo-2.jpg

In the new stills, Song Hye Kyo flawlessly transforms into Ha Young Eun, who loves her job and always does her best. As the team leader at a fashion label, Ha Young Eun shows off a great sense of style with outfits that are both classy yet comfortable.

song-hye-kyo.jpeg

The upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Now, We Are Breaking Up” will premiere on November 12 following the conclusion of “One the Woman.”

In the meantime, watch Song Hye Kyo in “Encounter” below:                                    source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1492067wpp/song-hye-kyo-transforms-into-a-stylish-career-woman-in-upcoming-romance-drama

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Thanks 1

Wow!!!!at last!!!!!!! New contents..I feel like crying :please: SHK sooooooooooo gorgeous... Do I have to be frustrated first to get a new content now :dead:

But all good, hope we steadily get a new content from now n then..the script reading video felt so warm,the cast really close from the get go..oh,n I see ms.ellen there its rare to see her alongside SHK nowadays...I'm soooo happy right now,yeayyyyyyy!!!!