Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

OSEN

Song Hye-kyo, the left face is also pretty... 'The essence of beauty' with no unpretentious corners

Enter 2021.09.26. 1:02 PM
By Jang Woo-young0004480574_001_20210926130213253.jpg?type=w430view original
[OSEN = Reporter Jang Woo-young] Actress Song Hye-kyo boasted a beauty without a pretty corner.
Song Hye-kyo posted some photos on her Instagram on the 26th.
The photo that looks like a pictorial cut is full of Song Hye-kyo's face. Even with extreme close-ups, she boasts a beauty without blemishes, blemishes, and pores.
Song Hye-kyo boasts a beautiful beauty regardless of left or right. Fans were also impressed by the visuals that showed the beauty of beauty.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is appearing in the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'. /elnino8919@osen.co.kr. Wooyoung Jang (elnino8919@osen.co.kr)    source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004480574

Star News

Song Hye-kyo, expressionless and smiling.. Unrivaled beauty [Star IN★]

Enter 2021.09.26. 3:25 pm
 Revision 2021.09.26. 3:25 pm
By Kim Mi-hwa0002991350_001_20210926152511290.jpg?type=w430view original
Actress Song Hye-kyo caught the eye with her unique beauty.
Song Hye-kyo posted two pictorial photos on her Instagram on the 26th.
In the first published photo, Song Hye-kyo is staring at the camera with an expressionless expression. The perfect facial features like an ice beauty attract attention.
The second photo shows Song Hye-kyo with a cute smile. It feels cute and sexy at the same time.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is expected to meet viewers through the SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'.
Reporter Mihwa Kim letmein@mt.co.kr

By Kim Mi-hwa (letmein@mt.co.kr)   source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002991350

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

When we will have the anticipated script reading photos,posters,teasers??don't tell me it will be next month?SBS please don't be such a lame with promotion :Fist1: 

I've been thinking about whose the singer that I wish to be in NWBU OST list n I think I want IU, Taeyeon,Gummy,Ailee,Punch,Lyn,kim bum soo, Yozoo,GD n taeyang (hahahaha,most likely its impossible,but hey it just my wish) I would like include chen n baekhyun but I know its to far fence,they still in military..so right now that is my list,hope some of them really will sing ost for hye kyo drama..

ten asia

Song Hye-kyo, super close-up black and white photo... Inimitable beauty [TEN★]

Enter 2021.09.27. 11:15 am
[Ten Asia = Reporter Noh Gyu-min]
0000502325_001_20210927111518120.jpg?type=w430view original
Actress Song Hye-kyo proved her unrivaled beauty with a close-up shot.
Song Hye-kyo posted two photos on her Instagram on the 26th.
0000502325_002_20210927111518148.jpg?type=w430view original

In the released black-and-white photo, Song Hye-kyo was impressed with her flawless beauty. Even at the age of 41, she boasts the best beauty in the entertainment industry.
Song Hye-kyo is starring in the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'.
Kyu-min Noh, staff reporter for Tenasia pressgm@tenasia.co.kr

Kyu-min Noh.                                            Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000502325