Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

My Daily

Song Hye-kyo revealed who she went on a sea trip

Enter 2021.09.19. 9:39 pm
Reporter Lee Seung-rok202109192130538365_1_20210919220612539.jpg?type=w430view original
[My Daily = Reporter Lee Seung-rok] Actress Song Hye-kyo (40) revealed those who accompanied her on a sea trip.
On the 19th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture of a shadow she took at the beach through her Instagram story.
I did not add a special comment, but it is Song Hye-kyo who tagged the accounts of the people who were with her along with the heart drawing. Those are actors Park Hyo-joo (39) and Choi Hee-seo (real name Choi Moon-kyung, 35). Earlier, when Song Hye-kyo posted a picture of the beach on Instagram, the public's interest in who was accompanying her increased. It was her close colleagues Park Hyo-joo and Choi Hee-seo.
Song Hye-kyo, Park Hyo-joo, and Choi Hee-seo are famous for their extraordinary friendship. In particular, all three of them appeared together in the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' as Song Hye-kyo's next project. Choi Hee-seo recently confessed in an interview with Elle magazine, "We talk with actors Park Hyo-joo and Song Hye-kyo almost every day in a group chat room and give each other strength."
[Photo = Song Hye-kyo's Instagram]
(Reporter Seung-rok Lee roku@mydaily.co.kr)

By Lee Seung-rok, staff reporter roku@mydaily.co.kr.                      source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003538152

Choi Hee Seo answered some question on Instagram yesterday. She posted the picture the picture Song Hye Kyo posted about the three shadow (herself, Choi Hee Seo and Park Hyo Joo). I do not speak Korean so, I do not know the question and the answer but it must be related to the picture.

spacer.png

Ogu and Ruby