Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

sports news

Song Hye-kyo and Choi Hee-seo became 'best friends' while filming a drama... "I'm really breaking up"

Enter 2021.09.10. 2:35 PM
0001346544_001_20210910143516339.jpg?type=w430view original
(Export News Reporter Mi-ji Kim) Actress Song Hye-kyo revealed her friendship with actress Choi Hee-seo, who worked with her in the drama.
On the 10th, Song Hye-kyo tagged Choi Hee-seo's ID in her Instagram story and posted a picture with the comment "pretty".
In the published photo, there is a photo of a mug with the SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' that the two took together.

0001346544_002_20210910143516347.jpg?type=w430view original

Hee-seo Choi posted a post posted by Song Hye-kyo in her story and drew attention by leaving a crying emoticon along with the words "Really breaking up...".
Song Hye-kyo and Choi Hee-seo previously shared a lot of topics by revealing their friendship several times through Instagram.
Meanwhile, the drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' starring the two started filming for the first time in April and is scheduled to be aired in the second half of the year.
Photo = Song Hye-kyo's Instagram

Reporter Miji Kim am8191@xportsnews.com   source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001346544

Sports Chosun

Song Hye-kyo, how good her personality is... Even a small gift is emotionally impressive "Pretty~"

Enter 2021.09.10. 2:34 PM
2021091101000807400050831_20210910143410283.jpg?type=w430view original
[Sports Chosun.com Reporter Lee Ge-eun] Actress Song Hye-kyo reported her current situation.
On the 10th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on her Instagram story.
The photo shows Song Hye-kyo holding a cup, and the title of her comeback SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' is written on the cup. There is an emotional atmosphere.
Song Hye-kyo revealed her friendship by adding the caption, "Pretty~" and Choi Hee-seo's Instagram ID.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo will return to SBS 'Now, We're Breaking Up' with Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, Yoon Jeong-hee, and Park Hyo-joo. Song Hye-kyo takes on the role of Ha Young-eun, the head of the design team at a fashion company. Although she is a realist, she plans to express the psychology of being shaken by love that comes unexpectedly.
joyjoy90@sportschosun.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003777402

Sports Chosun

'Han Jae-seok ♥' Park Sol-mi and Song Hye-kyo and surprise meeting "I'm sorry I folded my forehead... I met you in the newspaper"

Enter 2021.09.11. 3:30pm
Reporter Jeong Ahn-ji2021091201000853900054101_20210911153010584.jpg?type=w430view original
[Sports Chosun.com Reporter Jeong An-ji] Actress Park Sol-mi shared a pleasant daily life revealing her friendship with Song Hye-kyo.
Sol-mi Park posted a picture through her Instagram story on the 11th.
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is pictured in a newspaper advertisement. Sol-mi Park, who visited the ophthalmologist, took a picture of Song Hye-kyo in the newspaper and posted it with pleasure.
Sol-mi Park tagged Song Hye-kyo's SNS account with a bright smile, saying, "I met you in the newspaper at the ophthalmology department."
At this time, Park Sol-mi, who saw Song Hye-kyo's forehead folded, wrote, "I'm sorry for folding my forehead," causing laughter.
Meanwhile, Sol-mi Park is married to actor Han Jae-seok and they have two daughters. Sol-mi Park is currently in charge of narrating the KBS 2TV entertainment program 'The Return of Superman'.
anjee85@sportschosun.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003777676
  • Blob 1

Herald POP

Song Hye-kyo ends filming for 'Jihe-jung', which never stopped at the coffee truck, "Goodbye Young"

Enter 2021.09.12. 12:23 pm

202109121213078328802_20210912122108_01_20210912122310960.jpg?type=w430view original
[Herald POP = Reporter Image] Song Hye-kyo announced that the filming of 'Now, We're Breaking Up' has ended.
Actress Song Hye-kyo posted a picture through her Instagram story on the afternoon of the 12th.
In the photo released together this time, Song Hye-kyo's staff members prepared an event for Song Hye-kyo after filming for the new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'.
While Song Hye-kyo's staff decorated it with the phrase "Bye-bye Kyo, Jihe-jung," fans' expectations are rising when Song Hye-kyo's new film "Now, We're Breaking Up" is over.
Meanwhile, 'Right now, we're breaking up' is a breakup that is actually sweet, salty, spicy, sour, written 'farewell' and read as 'love'. The cast includes Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon.

Image popnews@heraldcorp.com.          source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003475915

@Melia R. initially, they proposed the project and casted an actors older than SHK. But he turn it down and JKY was cast. They might have change the script, because it seems the lead had the same age. When SahK turn it down, they proposed to Park Soo Ae who is older than SHK. 

i was wondering by the casted someone in his 40’s and they change for someone who did not even turn 30 yet, but stayed it’s an actress who was in her 40’s.

Maeil Economic Daily

Song Hye-kyo ends filming for comeback 'Jihe-jung' after 3 years "Goodbye Young"

Enter 2021.09.12. 4:55 pm
Reporter Jin Hyang-hee0004851361_001_20210912165503385.jpg?type=w430view original
Actress Song Hye-kyo announced the end of filming for her comeback drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'.
On the 12th, Song Hye-kyo posted a photo on her Instagram with the phrase 'Bye-bye Jihe-jung Young' along with a photo of the event prepared by the staff.
Song Hye-kyo chose 'Now, I'm Breaking Up' as the drama comeback after 3 years.
'Now, We're Breaking Up', which will be broadcast after 'One the Woman', will be a work that will show the charm of 'Mello Queen' Song Hye-kyo without regrets as parting factually.
Song Hye-kyo takes on the role of 'Ha Young-eun,' the head of the design team at a fashion company, and expresses the subtle psychology of a woman, telling a story of love and parting that everyone can't help but sympathize with.

Reporter Jin Hyang-hee, Star Today (happy@mk.co.kr)   source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004851361