Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo And Jang Ki Yong’s New Drama To Pre-Record Press Conference Due To His Military Enlistment

Song Hye Kyo And Jang Ki Yong’s New Drama To Pre-Record Press Conference Due To His Military Enlistment

Aug 13, 2021
by E. Cha

SBS’s upcoming drama “Now, We Are Breaking Up” (literal translation) will be pre-recording its press conference ahead of Jang Ki Yong’s enlistment.

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” is a new romance drama starring Song Hye Kyo, Jang Ki Yong, EXO‘s Sehun, Girl’s Day’s Yura, and more. Last month, Jang Ki Yong’s agency YG Entertainment confirmed that the actor would be enlisting in the military on August 23, a few months before the drama’s premiere in November.

On August 11, the drama’s producers officially announced, “We will be pre-recording the press conference in advance and then releasing it before the drama begins airing.”

While many dramas and films have recently opted to livestream their press conferences online due to the COVID-19 pandemic and social distancing requirements, it is unusual for a Korean production to pre-record its press conference in advance.

“Because male lead Jang Ki Yong’s military enlistment date was suddenly set for mid-August, we inevitably had to pre-record our press conference,” explained the producers. “Since our drama belongs to the emotional romance genre, we decided that it was especially important to show the leads’ relationship and chemistry [during the press conference]. Therefore, instead of holding the press conference without actor Jang Ki Yong, we decided to greet the press a bit early, with everyone present.”

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” is currently slated to premiere in November....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1483570wpp/song-hye-kyo-and-jang-ki-yongs-new-drama-to-pre-record-press-conference-due-to-his-military-enlistment

• Like 1

[Experience] I tried the Dyson Supersonic, who also fell in love with Song Hye-kyo... “Where did your hair go?”

Enter 2021.08.14. 7:02 am
 Revision 2021.08.14. 10:56 am,    Elephant nose resembling Fly Away nozzle additional
wind with buseuseuhan janmeori quickly clean up
the side of your head floating pump-down effects for men
46 10 000 9000 won an expensive price disadvantage

Dyson were released last month, new hair dryer Super Sonic. When Super Sonic was released in 2016 , actress Song Hye-kyo became an exclusive model and gained popularity as a 'Song Hye-kyo dryer'. Since then, it has become a necessity for women in their 30s and 40s living in Gangnam, earning the nickname 'Gangnam Dryer'.

Dyson's new Super Sonic has a flyaway nozzle that cleans up frizzy hair, so you can create a smooth hairstyle by yourself. At the same time, it also provides a smoothing nozzle for general drying, a styling concentrator nozzle featuring strong wind, a diffuser nozzle for adding volume and curl, and a gentle dry nozzle for thin hair and sensitive scalp. I've been using Supersonic's new product for a week. 
Dyson surveyed about 420 professional hairstylists around the world for styling cases, and found that most of the designers were using the hot heat of a roll brush and dryer to organize their fine hair.
In response, Dyson started developing a tool to quickly and easily organize small hair at home, and developed a flyaway nozzle that gently cleans fine hair by swiping it from top to bottom.
Flyaway means fine hair in English. The exterior of the nozzle resembles an elephant's nose, and when it is attached to the front of the Supersonic, it is designed so that the wind from the dryer flows along the surface of the nozzle. It is a method of sweeping the hair with a nozzle through which the wind flows.

0000754317_001_20210814105622461.jpeg?type=w430view original
Set the temperature of the dryer to level 1 and the wind strength to level 3, and when you put the nozzle on your head, the hair starts to stick to the nozzle. When a balloon is attached to the hair, static electricity is generated and the hair sticks to the same principle. In this state, if you sweep the hair dryer from top to bottom, the frizzy hair starts to disappear. The fine hair is lifted by the wind and pressure difference and hidden inside the organized hair.
The hair removal effect is fast and accurate. Because it uses a low temperature wind, there is no damage to the hair. Even women with long hair can completely dry and clean fine hair in about 20 minutes.
The eye-catching part is that it is also suitable for men with short hair. In particular, if you are a man who usually wears a down perm (perm that kills the breath of the hair so that the side hair does not float) to prevent the side hair from floating, the styling effect can be further enhanced through the flyaway. By raising the temperature to two levels and pressing from top to bottom, you can tidy up the floating side hair neatly.

0000754317_002_20210814105622491.jpg?type=w430view original
It's not just about advantages. The high price of 469,000 won is the biggest drawback of the Dyson Supersonic. Although the performance and design are excellent, it is true that the price of more than 5 times the dryer on the market is a burden. It is for this reason that there are many purchase reviews saying 'the dryer you want to receive as a gift'.
It is also unfortunate that the performance of the Supersonic body is maintained as it is. Dyson has introduced new products by changing the color and material of the Super Sonic, released in 2016, or adding nozzles with various functions, but not the performance of the device itself.
In conclusion, this product is a product that can give high satisfaction to consumers who are looking for a dryer with the best performance without burdening the price. If you want the convenience of a professional touch, the Dyson Supersonic can be a good alternative.

By Yoon Jin-woo, staff reporter jiinwoo@chosunbiz.com...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/366/0000754317?sid=105

2 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

I feel like I have asked this so many times but I wonder if she has completed filming? .

I rewatched The Crossing again. I would love to see her in another period film. 

I was just wondering the same. Did they wrap up?  I am surprise no one announce being done.