Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

My Daily

Song Hye-kyo's comeback work 'We're breaking up', pre-recorded production presentation... "Because Jang Ki-yong enlisted in August"

Enter 2021.08.11. 2:04 PM
 Revision 2021.08.11. 2:05 PM
Reporter Lee Seung-rok
202108111354743679_1_20210811140508749.jpg?type=w430view original
[My Daily = Reporter Lee Seung-rok] The SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up', starring actress Song Hye-kyo (40) and Jang Ki-yong (29), pre-records the production presentation. This is because of the long-term military enlistment issue.
On the 11th, Shell We Talk, a publicity company for 'Now, We're Breaking Up', said, "The production presentation of the Friday-Saturday drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up', which is scheduled to be broadcast on SBS in November, will be pre-recorded and then released before the broadcast." said.
The PR company said, "The enlistment schedule of actor Jang Ki-yong, the male lead, was hastily decided in August, so we inevitably had to record the production presentation in advance. We decided that it was more important, so we decided to greet each other a little earlier than to proceed without actor Jang Ki-yong.”
The production presentation will be attended by leading actors such as Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong, as well as director Lee Gil-bok PD. The release date of the pre-recorded production presentation video has yet to be determined.
[Photo = My Daily Photo DB]
(Reporter Seung-rok Lee roku@mydaily.co.kr)
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003526580

• Like 1