Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Herald POP

Song Hye-kyo, amazing beauty every day..Is it really a doll?

Enter 2021.07.27. 2:24 PM

202107271402118603812_20210727142335_01_20210727142407861.jpg?type=w430view original
[Herald POP = Reporter Image] Song Hye-kyo revealed her recent situation. 
Actress Song Hye-kyo posted several photos on her Instagram on the afternoon of the 27th. 
In the photo released together this time, Song Hye-kyo is visiting a luxury brand store and leaving a certification shot. 
Above all, Song Hye-kyo fixed the gaze of viewers by braiding her hair to one side and showing off her microfiber legs while matching shorts with a knitted polaroid. Moreover, Song Hye-kyo's doll-like loveliness stands out. 
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo's new SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' is a breakup that is sweet, salty, spicy, and bitter, written as 'farewell' and 'love'. The cast includes Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon.                                       popnews@heraldcorp.com.....Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003460163    

sports trend

“I am not a person” Song Hye-kyo 'Shocking' mannequin beauty

Enter 2021.07.27. 12:47 pm
[Sports trend] 
0000751808_001_20210727124708267.jpg?type=w430view original
Actress Song Hye-kyo showed off her doll beauty. 
Fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar Korea released several photos taken at the Fendi store with Song Hye-kyo on its official Instagram account on the 26th. 
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is wearing pink and ivory tones, creating an elegant yet lovely atmosphere. Wearing side braided hair, a clutch bag and fur trimmed sandals, he caught the eye with his 'extraordinary' beauty. 
In particular, at the age of 41 this year, it was unbelievable that she showed off her beauty. Netizens agreed that the short turtleneck and short pants look good with Song Hye-kyo. Fans showed reactions such as "It's not a person, I think it's a mannequin", "Awesome beauty", and "A great pictorial".

0000751808_002_20210727124708303.jpg?type=w430view original
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is about to make a comeback to the small screen this year with the new SBS drama 'Now, we are breaking up'. 
Reporter Joo-Jul Kang joo1020@kyunghyang.com

Reporter Joo-Jul Kang joo1020@kyunghyang.com..source crefit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000751808

• Like 1

2021 is definitely a actives year of our goddess.  We have been gifted non stop of her photos and pictures on her products and upcoming drama. She must have signed up and working nonstop for all the products she endorse and drama one after another,  and yet she's looking gorgeous ever. Take care my princess Song Hui Kyo. Stay well. 

• Like 1

@Pitchoum I would say her dramas. From 2000 to 2004. She played the female lead in three dramas that had 40%+ ratings. She was one of the pioneers of Korean Wave/Hallyu. She's still one of the top stars. 

Then after those successes, she did try other roles. Roles that necessarily wouldn't lead to more popularity. Ex: The short film she did here:

https://youtu.be/CBqNX9Tu_tk

I did love that she got to work with John Woo & Wong Kar Wai.

I think she carries herself very well, especially when you consider all the crap thrown her way all these years. I really like her as an actress. She's understated and isn't over the top. I enjoy watching her act opposite her screen partners. I feel like she gels with most, whether it's friendship, familial, or romantic dynamics of the characters she plays. 

Edited by daisyflowers
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pitchoum said:

My question is gonna be super stupid, but what make Song Hye Kyo so popular, outside of her body/Face?

Isn't that enough? A lot less talented and less refined people have remained popular despite being less talented and largely lacking in social graces. But actress Song brings beauty, talent, and character into the mix. I don't follow her career closely (I've seen just three of her dramas), but people who are as extraordinary physically attractive as Song Hye Kyo are rare in this world and will become popular just for that reason alone. With SHK, you get a well-rounded and likable person (from what I've heard) to go along with the mix. But even if it were down merely to her beauty and charms, that would be enough. Let's face it, many of the people who make their living in the Korean entertainment (or any other country) do not look like most of us. They are scouted and hired for their looks and, generally, work very hard to grow and maintain their talents and popularity. When you look like a Song Hye Kyo, you are going to continue to be noticed wherever you go. Despite huge pressures put on her as the two decade reigning people's choice as the goddess of the industry, she remains much the same as when as the day she debuted. It's easy to root for people like this. It's not always easy to win the hearts of both genders without incurring a certain amount of jealousy and rancor. SHK has done this. Good for her! :)

• Like 1

@daisyflowersI see.  I was wondering because she is someone so quiet, secret etc, bit she trade more than lot pf pther actress. I saw actors who really fangirl her. I do not follow a lot, but I did not get the impression of other actress who has actor /actress who wants to work with.

@obbor4 well beauty it is not always a win if your personality is bad. I asked because I thought they were others reason for ppl to like her, like her personality ect...

ten asia

Song Hye-kyo, Love Stargram? [TEN★]

Enter 2021.07.28. 9:56 pm
I'm surprised like Li0000492004_001_20210728215610471.jpg?type=w430view original
Actress Song Hye-kyo shared a pretty sky background similar to herself. 
On the 27th, Song Hye-kyo shared a picture of the sky like cotton candy on her Instagram. 
There are no comments on the plain sky photo, but this article itself is like a 'Love Stargram' and attracts attention. Usually, 'Love Stargram' takes pictures in the same place or sends a subtle 'signal' with similar scenery. 
Song Hye-kyo's photo is meaningless, but it stimulates curiosity more because it is Song Hye-kyo. 
Song Hye-kyo is currently filming a new drama 'Now Breaking Up' with Jang Ki-yong. 
Reporter Woobin Tenasia bin0604@tenasia.co.kr.                                  Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000492004