Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

12 Actors Who Are Confirmed To Star In At Least 2 Upcoming Dramas

12 Actors Who Are Confirmed To Star In At Least 2 Upcoming Dramas

May 9, 2021
With the success of all these great actors and actresses, it seems as though the demand for them is high. There are several actors who are already confirmed to star in two K-dramas, and we’re really not complaining. A lot of the actors on this list have won our hearts with prior performances, and it’s exciting to be able to see them so often! Here are 12 of those actors who we are guaranteed to see in at least two K-dramas this year.

Disclaimer: A couple of these dramas may have already aired this year.

Song-Hye-Kyo-3.jpg

It’s really no surprise that Song Hye Kyo is being offered a lot of exciting projects. With the ability to attract a lot of attention and interest in every drama she’s in, Song Hye Kyo’s star power is undeniable.

The first K-drama that Song Hye Kyo is confirmed for this year is titled “Now, We Are Breaking Up,” where she will play Ha Young Eun, the manager of a design team. Her co-star Jang Ki Yong will play Yoon Jae Guk, a popular photographer. It is scheduled to air in the second half of this year. The second K-drama that Song Hye Kyo is confirmed for is highly anticipated mainly because she is reuniting with all-star writer Kim Eun Sook. The drama is titled “The Glory” and it is set to have multiple seasons. The series is set to air at the end of the year at the earliest.

Watch Song Hye Kyo in Kim Eun Sook’s drama “Descendants of the Sun' Hey Soompiers, which of these actors are you looking forward to seeing twice? Let me know in the comments below!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1463442wpp/12-actors-who-are-confirmed-to-star-in-at-least-2-upcoming-dramas

Exsports News

"Do you have your sister's skin?"... Song Hye-kyo, a 15-year-old model, the subject's response to the question?

Enter 2021.05.10. 1:50 PM
0001296842_001_20210510135003819.jpg?type=w430Original vie
[Reporter Kim Ye-na] Song Hye-kyo responded to model Shin Hyun-ji's fan-hearted question. 
On the 10th, Song Hye-kyo left a post saying "It's local ㅋㅋㅋ" through his Instagram story. 

0001296842_002_20210510135003833.jpg?type=w430Original view
This is the answer to the question I left earlier with the song Hye-kyo cosmetics advertisement video, "If I drink super collagen, will my sister skin?" Song Hye-kyo responded brightly to Shin Hyeon-ji's fan-hearted question and revealed his friendship. 
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo was born in 1981 and is 41 years old. Shin Hyeon-ji was born in 1996 and is 26 years old. The close friend who surpassed the age difference at the age of 15 stands out. 
hiyena07@xportsnews.com / Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram 
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001296842

Sports Chosun

Song Hye-kyo, let's unfasten 3 shirt buttons.. Korean Visual Goddess of'I love Taiwan'

Input 2021.05.12. 2:59 PM
2021051301000912300058541_20210512145907875.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Sports Chosun Yoo Na reporter] Actor Song Hye-kyo exudes extreme neatness with just a shirt, revealing the dignity of Korea's representative visual goddess.

2021051301000912300058544_20210512145907899.jpg?type=w430Original view
On the 12th, Elle Taiwan released a new pictorial of Song Hye-kyo on the official Instagram on the 12th, saying "Song Hye-kyo's shirt styling" and "If you match a cool aqua blue shirt and jewelry necklace, the shoulder line is exposed and the atmosphere is perfect."
Song Hye-kyo unbuttoned three blue shirt buttons and emphasized the beautiful neckline. In particular, she showed off a bright and neat charm by matching beautiful jewelry.

2021051301000912300058543_20210512145907923.jpg?type=w430Original view
Song Hye-kyo's unique elegant atmosphere caught the eye even though she didn't have any fancy makeup and just tied her hair lightly.

Spoiler

2021051301000912300058542_20210512145907940.jpg?type=w430

Original view
Song Hye-kyo confirmed the appearance of SBS'We are breaking up', which is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of the year.
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003728311
Edited by serenilmauve
Follow soompi rules and hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags!

Their friendship is Amazing friendship goal....

Exsports News

Song Hye-kyo x Kim Hee-seon, the friendship of Korean representative beauties... "My dear sister♥"

Input 2021.05.13. 10:24 am
0001297955_001_20210513102403888.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Export News Reporter Miji Kim] Actor Song Hye-kyo boasted of her friendship with'best friend' Kim Hee-seon.
On the 13th, Song Hye-kyo posted two photos on his Instagram with the words "My Lovely Sister."

0001297955_002_20210513102403907.jpg?type=w430Original view
In the released photo, actor Kim Hee-sun sent a coffee tea to the scene of the drama'We are breaking up' for Song Hye-kyo. In particular, Kim Hee-seon sent the phrase "My Hye-gyo Mani Mani is pretty" and a banner with her own photo, and Song Hye-gyo responded with a heart sticker as "our sister" and drew attention.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is currently filming a new drama'We Are Breaking Up' with Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon.
am8191@xportsnews.com / Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001297955
  • Like 1

Sports Chosun

“Our Hye-gyo is pretty ♥” Song Hye-kyo, Kim Hee-sun are impressed with the coffee tea gift'Beauty's sweet friendship'

Input 2021.05.13. 9:58 am
 Revision 2021.05.13. 10:02 am
2021051401001008900065041_20210513100205144.jpg?type=w430Original view2021051401001008900065042_20210513100205156.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Sports Chosun.com reporter Jung Anji] Actor Song Hye-kyo was moved by Kim Hee-sun's surprise gift.
On the 13th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture of the drama scene through his Instagram story.
In the picture, there is a coffee tea arriving at the scene of SBS's new drama'I'm breaking up', which is currently being filmed by Song Hye-kyo. This is a surprise gift from Kim Hee-sun. Hee-sun Kim added a phrase filled with affection, saying, "I support Hye-gyo and'I'm breaking up'. My beloved older sister. Our Hye-gyo is pretty much ♥"
As a result, Song Hye-kyo certified this and said, "Thank you for my dear sister ♥", and the warm friendship of the actresses attracted attention.
Song Hye-kyo is filming after confirming the appearance of SBS'I'm Breaking Up'. 'I'm breaking up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour, bitter breakup that reads'break up' and reads'love'.
anjee85@sportschosun.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003728836
  • Like 1

Song Hye Kyo is delighted to receive from his favorite Kim Hee Sun ... The friendship between the two beautiful girls is a hot topic

Newsen May 13, 2021 22:00 

r.580x0

Actress Song Hye Kyo has released a gift from Kim Hee Sun.
On the 13th, Song Hye Kyo tagged actress Kim Hee Sun's account with the words "Thank you, my beloved sister" in her Instagram story.
The photo posted with this shows a coffee catering car that Kim Hee-sun gave to Song Hye-kyo at the shooting site of the drama "Now, I'm on the way to farewell." Kim Hee-sun impressed her with a banner saying, "Hye-kyo and her sister who loves'I'm in the middle of parting'are cheering."
She also delighted her with a charming message, "Please love our Hyekyo a lot."
The SBS new gold-soil drama "Now, I'm in the middle of parting" starring Song Hye Kyo will be broadcast in South Korea in November. It is a romantic comedy that tells the story of a full-fledged sweet and sour and bittersweet farewell that is written as "farewell" and read as "love". 

It's nice that SHK 's friends and close "Unnie's" show their love and support to her , after KHS it's SY turn to send not a food truck but a food catering!

Song Hye-kyo, "We eagerly cheer on Hye-kyo" Song Yoon-ah is thrilled by the gift of rice tea

Star Today original article transmission 2021-05-14 21:39 Last modified 2021-05-14 22:35

May be an image of 1 person, Maltese and flower

[Reporter Jin Hyang-hee on Daily Economy Star Today]

Actor Song Hye-kyo was impressed by the gift of rice tea from her best friend Song Yoon-ah.

On the afternoon of the 14th, Song Hye-kyo said, "Sister~ Thank you so much~ I ate deliciously❤︎" on his SNS.

Song Hye-kyo is in the middle of filming SBS's new drama'Now, We Are Breaking Up'. The photo released together shows the shooting location, and the table is set for the rice tea sent by Song Yoon-ah.

Song Yoon-ah sent a meal and showed special love for his juniors by attaching a placard saying, “We are eagerly cheering on Hye-gyo and the'I'm breaking up' staff and actors❤︎”

Song Hye-kyo's comeback SBS drama'Now, We're Breaking Up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter farewell actual drama that writes as farewell and reads as love. The director is in charge of directing.

happy@mk.co.kr

https://news.nate.com/view/20210514n37430

Though love to see SHK as guest but wondering if SHK will ever grace a variety show????

Kim Hee-sun, Song Hye-kyo, Go Hyun-jung, and Song Yoon-ah summoned "Recommended for a guest relay of'Alumni Travel'"

Original article sent to news. 2021-05-14 20:30

May be an image of 2 people and people sitting

[News Reporter Seo Yu-na]

Kim Hee-sun recommended Song Hye-kyo, Go Hyun-jung, and Song Yun-ah as the next guests of'Alumni Travel'.

In the 103rd episode of TV Chosun's'Sikgaek Heo Youngman's Alumni Travel', which aired on May 14th, the original goddess and actor Kim Hee-sun joined Heo Youngman's Busan taste tour.

On this day, Kim Hee-sun repeatedly admired, "It's so delicious," after eating pork soup he had never tried for the first time. Kim Hee-seon replied to Heo Young-man once again, "Is it so delicious?" "Is the pork soup successful today?"

Next, Kim Hee-seon said, "Try that.'Alumni travel' guest relay" first suggestion, "Hye-gyo," and "Next, I can come out with Go Hyun-jung."

Next, Kim Hee-seon asked, "Song Yoon-a, did you come out?" and then said, "Yoon-a-sister," she looked at the camera and talked to her and laughed. Heo Young-man was satisfied with Kim Hee-seon, saying, "Thank you." (Photo = Capture of TV Chosun's'Sikgaek Heo Young-man's Travel')

Seo Yu-na stranger77@ on the news

https://news.nate.com/view/20210514n36148

Daily economy

Song Hye-kyo, “We eagerly cheer on Hye-kyo” Song Yoon-ah is thrilled by the gift of rice tea

Input 2021.05.14. 9:40 PM
 Revision 2021.05.14. 10:36 PM
0004794441_001_20210514223601488.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Reporter Jin Hyang-hee on Daily Economy Star Today]
Actor Song Hye-kyo was impressed by the gift of rice tea from his best friend Song Yoon-ah.
On the afternoon of the 14th, Song Hye-kyo said, "Sister~ Thank you so much~ I ate deliciously❤︎" on his SNS.
Song Hye-kyo is in the middle of filming SBS's new drama'Now, We're Breaking Up'. The photo released together shows the shooting location, and the table is set for the rice tea sent by Song Yoon-ah.
Song Yoon-ah sent a meal and showed special love for his juniors by attaching a placard saying, “We are eagerly cheering for Hye-gyo and the'I'm breaking up' staff and actors❤︎”.
Song Hye-kyo's comeback SBS drama'Now, We're Breaking Up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter farewell actual drama that writes as farewell and reads as love. The director is in charge of directing.
happy@mk.co.kr
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004794441

Song Hye Kyo Thanks Kim Hee Sun And Song Yoon Ah For Showing Love On Set Of Her New Drama

Song Hye Kyo Thanks Kim Hee Sun And Song Yoon Ah For Showing Love On Set Of Her New Drama

May 15, 2021
by E. Cha

Kim Hee Sun and Song Yoon Ah made a sweet display of support for their close friend Song Hye Kyo!

Song Hye Kyo revealed on Instagram that both actresses sent food trucks to the set of her upcoming SBS drama “Now, We Are Breaking Up” (working title), which will also star Jang Ki Yong, EXO‘s Sehun, Girl’s Day’s Yura, Choi Hee Seo, and Kim Joo Heon.

Posting photos of the truck sent by Kim Hee Sun on Instagram Stories, Song Hye Kyo tagged Kim Hee Sun and wrote, “My lovely unnie [older sister or female friend]. Thank you.”

The banner on the truck reads, “Rooting for Hye Kyo and ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up.’ From your loving unnie,” while the banner next to it adorably reads, “Please dote on our Hye Kyo lots and lots.”

Song-Hye-Kyo-Instagram.jpegSong-Hye-Kyo-Kim-Hee-Sun-Instagram.jpeg

The next day, Song Hye Kyo shared a photo of the dining area set up for the food sent by Song Yoon Ah, as well as the banner that came along with it. She wrote in the caption, “Unnie, thank you so much. I really enjoyed the meal.”

The banner in Song Hye Kyo’s photo reads, “Passionately cheering on our Hye Kyo and the cast and crew of ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up.’ From Song Yoon Ah.” 

Spoiler

Song-Hye-Kyo-Instagram-2.jpeg

“Now, We Are Breaking Up” is currently scheduled to premiere in the second half of 2021...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1469344wpp/song-hye-kyo-thanks-kim-hee-sun-and-song-yoon-ah-for-showing-love-on-set-of-her-new-drama

Edited by serenilmauve
Follow soompi rule and hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 1