Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Its nice to know that SHK still have a good relationship with her senior and the OCN documentary in honor of senior actress YYJ proves it  as SHK is part of this special show! Here's SHK portion however there's no english translation yet juts check out some SHK fans IG and news article!

Credit:OCN/SHK DC 

trending news article

Song Hye-kyo "I congratulated Yoon Yeo-jeong as an Academy candidate, and then I replied to "I'm stretched out" laughter

The original article was sent to the news. 2021-04-24 21:16

Knight image

Spoiler

Knight image

[News Reporter Seo Yoo-na]

Song Hye-kyo delivered an anecdote congratulating Yoon Yeo-jung's Academy Nomination.

In the OCN special documentary'Yoon Story', which aired on April 24, the 55-year acting life of Yoon Yeo-jung, who was nominated for the first Korean actor's Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor with the movie'Minari', was illuminated.

On this day, actor Song Hye-kyo, who had a relationship with Yoon Yeo-jeong in the movie'Hwang Jin-i', said, "I saw an article that I was nominated for an academy in the morning and it was good enough to grow chicken. I thought it was a teacher-style character," he laughed.

Song Hye-kyo followed by Yoon Yeo-jeong and sometimes had a glass of wine. "There are many" and attracted attention. (Photo=OCN'Yoon Story' capture)

NewsN Seo Yu-na stranger77@

https://news.nate.com/view/20210424n13682

• Like 2

Korean economy

Song Hye-kyo "between Yoon Yeo-jeong and a glass of wine sometimes... My mind is like a new generation."

Input 2021.04.24. 10:54 PM
"I texted'Congratulations', and I got a reply saying'I'm stretched out'"
0004535743_001_20210424225401027.jpg?type=w430Original view
Actor Song Hye-kyo shared an anecdote congratulating her senior Yoon Yeo-jeong for being nominated for the American Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
In the OCN special documentary'Yoon Story', which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, the 55-year acting life of actor Yoon Yeo-jung, who is gaining world fame for the movie'Minari', was illuminated.
Actor Song Hye-kyo, who had a relationship with Yoon Yeo-jeong in the movie'Hwang Jin-i' in the past, said, "When I saw an article that I was nominated for an academy in the morning, it was good enough to grow chicken meat. I was so excited that I texted'Congratulations' and said'I stretched out'. I thought it was a teacher-style character," he laughed.
Song Hye-kyo then said that it was between Yoon Yeo-jeong and occasional wine. "Recently, I talked a lot about my life. Since I was young, I thought a lot about'You are cool. How do you feel more like a new generation than my younger friends?' Sometimes I feel more old-fashioned. It attracted attention by revealing that there are many". The day before, the New York Times reported that Yoon Yeo-jung was the leader in winning the Best Supporting Actor Award, predicting the winners of the major categories of the Oscars this year.
On this day, NYT said, "It felt like an unpredictable competition just a few weeks ago, but Yun Yeo-jung, who played the role of an unstoppable grandmother in Buttercup, won the American Actors Guild (SAG) Award, and announced an attractive award at the British Academy of Film and TV Arts Awards. I was in the lead while doing," he said.
On the 11th, Yoon Yeo-jung won the Best Supporting Actress Award at the '2021 British Academy Awards' awards ceremony.
Yoon Yeo-jung left Korea on the 13th in Korean time to attend the Academy Awards and is currently staying in Los Angeles (LA). The Academy Awards will be broadcast live in 225 countries around the world through ABC broadcast on the 26th at 9 am (Korean time).
Visiting journalists com Kim Han Kyung newsinfo@hankyung.com...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/015/0004535743

'Yoon Story' Song Hye-kyo "I also share life stories with Yoon Yeo-jung...it looks like a cool new generation."
Reporter Jo Eun-ae of Sports Korea eun@sportshankook.co.krArticle Entry 2021-04-24 22:53:54
seun20210424224241_O_01_C_1.jpgYoon Story' Song Hye-kyo expressed respect for Yoon Yeo-jung. In the OCN special documentary'Yoon Story', which aired on the 24th, the story of Yoon Yeo-jung, the first Korean actor to be nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor with the recent movie'Minari', was drawn.
Song Hye-kyo, who had a relationship with Yoon Yeo-jeong in the movie'Hwang Jin-i,' said, "I saw an article that I was nominated for an academy this morning. The reply came. I thought it was a teacher-style character," he burst into laughter.
“I sometimes have a glass of wine with my teacher, but recently, I talked a lot about my life. Since I was a child, I thought a lot about'you're really cool' and'How would you be like a new generation than your younger friends?' Sometimes I feel more old-fashioned. When we are together, the coolest person among us is the teacher. When we came home after seeing the teacher because we laughed a lot, the nasolabial folds were clearly formed. “The teacher would have to meet occasionally.”
source credit @http://m.hankooki.com/m_sp_view.php?m=&WM=sp&WEB_GSNO=6850372&s_ref=nv
  • Like 2

more news article

'Yoon Story' Song Hye-kyo "Yoon Yeo-jung Mind New Generation, I Feel More Old-fashioned"

Original article sent to TV Daily 2021-04-24 23:01

TV Daily Photo

[TV Daily Reporter Park Sang-hoo] In'Yoon Story', actor Song Hye-kyo mentioned Yoon Yeo-jung.

In the OCN liberal arts program'Yoon Story', which aired on the night of the 24th, the 55-year acting life of Yoon Yeo-jeong, who was nominated for the first Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor with the movie'Minari', was illuminated.

On this day, Song Hye-kyo recalled her memories with Yoon Yeo-jung. He said, "I saw an article saying that I was nominated for an academy in the morning, and it was good enough to grow chicken meat. I was so excited that I sent a text saying congratulations. But, I was contacted by saying'I stretched out.'

He said, "I sometimes have a glass of wine with Mr. Yoon Yeo-jung. Recently, I talked a lot about my life. Since I was a child, I thought that Yoon Yeo-jeong's mind was more like a new generation than his younger friends. Sometimes I feel more archaic."

On the other hand, Yang Dong-geun said about Yoon Yeo-jung's nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, "Honestly, I wasn't surprised. I felt that it was worth it. I naturally think that Yoon Yeo-jung showed it."

[Reporter Park Sang-hoo of TV Daily news@tvdaily.co.kr / Photo = OCN'Yoon Story']

https://news.nate.com/view/20210424n14539

Trending News , Number 1 in Nate news

• Like 2

OSEN

Song Hye-kyo “The story of Yoon Yeo-jeong and his recent life.. When we meet, the nasolabial folds become clearer” ('Yoon Story')

Input 2021.04.25. 8:55 am
0004394357_001_20210425085702993.png?type=w430Original view
[OSEN=Reporter Kang Seo-jung] Actor Song Hye-kyo showed respect for Yoon Yeo-jung, saying that he was a “cool person”. 
The OCN documentary'Yoon Story', which aired on the 24th, contains the story of Yoon Yeo-jung who was nominated for Best Supporting Actor at the 93rd Academy Awards. 'What is Yoon Yeo-jung to me? In response to the question, Song Hye-kyo said, “I first worked with a teacher at the age of 20, and I only met about two times. Afterwards, I was healed while filming the historical drama Hwang Jin-i. 
Han Ye-ri said, “He is a very beautiful person for me,” and Yang Dong-geun said, “Mr. Yoon Yeo-jeong learns. “To learn”, Bong Tae-gyu said, “It is a dream. It is a new dream that brings dreams to actors who already have experience.” 
In addition, Song Hye-kyo said, “I sometimes have a glass of wine with my teacher, but recently I talked a lot about my life with my teacher.” 

0004394357_002_20210425085703077.png?type=w430Original view
“I always thought that way. Since I was young, I thought that I was'really cool' and how my mindset is more like a new generation than my younger friends. “Sometimes I felt more old-fashioned. “I think the coolest person is the teacher when we get along really well with us, too.” 
Song Hye-kyo laughed, “So sometimes I laugh a lot, and when I come home after seeing the teacher, the nasolabial folds become clearer, so I sometimes think that I should meet Yoon Yeo-jung.” 
Lee Jung-jae said, “There was a table with actor Jeon Jeon and director Jeon Jeon. However, the outfit that I wore that day was young. I was a little surprised that I was wearing a brand worn by a nascent person. He was one year older than my mother.”

0004394357_003_20210425085703137.png?type=w430Original view
Song Hye-kyo revealed the conversation he had when Yoon Yeo-jeong was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. Song Hye-kyo said, "It's so good that I can grow chicken meat after seeing an article that I was nominated for an academy." 
“I was so excited that I sent a text message saying,'Teacher, congratulations.' It was also a teacher-style text,” he smiled.
Yeri Han said, “When the teacher's name was called as a candidate, I got up and screamed. I wanted to know that records are being made historically, and now I think it will be a great help in getting to know and respect teachers abroad and doing some work in the future.” 
Yang Dong-geun said, “To be honest, I wasn't surprised. It is worth it. Show it for granted. I thought this much," and expressed affection for Yoon Yeo-jung. /kangsj@osen.co.kr [Photo] OCN'Yoon
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/109/0004394357

Exsports News

Song Hye-kyo "I'm scared of appearing in entertainment, it's Yoon Yeo-jung" (Yoon Story)

Input 2021.04.25. 5:01 am
0001291529_001_20210425050114272.jpg?type=w430Original vie
[Export News Reporter Kim Hyun-jung] Actor Song Hye-kyo confessed his thoughts on entertainment.
The OCN Yoon Yeo-jeong special broadcast'Yoon Story', which aired on the 24th, contained the comments of actors toward Yoon Yeo-jeong.
Yoon Yeo-jeong also played an active part in entertainment such as'Sister Over Flowers','Yoon Restaurant', and'Yoon Stay'.
Song Hye-kyo said, "You really have so many charms. I've tried performing arts when I was young and haven't tried it, so I'm vaguely afraid of what to do these days," said Song Hye-kyo.
He said, "You seem to be really too free. You're so cool and you're a teacher, so I think you can enjoy all kinds of entertainment and movies. As a fan, if your teacher says you're doing entertainment or anything, you'll find it."
0001291529_002_20210425050114292.jpg?type=w430Original view
Lee Jung-jae said, "You've been performing arts a few years ago, but you've almost seen the program and enjoyed it. I'm a teacher I like, so I know his personality better and I'm enjoying it a lot more fun. The teacher has no decor. Acting, but when I talk to real people, I'm not embellished. The appearance that doesn't appear is good in entertainment. I want to show a comfortable and fun appearance to general viewers."
PD Na Young-seok said, "You are older than my mother, but I felt attractive because I felt like an artist, celebrity, and actor who wants to challenge a new genre, not the feeling of an older woman."
khj3330@xportsnews.com / Photo = OCN broadcast screen
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/311/0001291529

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Her Friendship With Oscar-Nominated Actress Youn Yuh Jung

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Her Friendship With Oscar-Nominated Actress Youn Yuh Jung

Apr 25, 2021
by E. Cha 

Song Hye Kyo showed love for her friend and fellow actress Youn Yuh Jung!

On April 24, OCN aired a special spotlighting veteran actress Youn Yuh Jung, who has been making waves all around the world with her award-winning performance in the critically acclaimed film “Minari.” Many of her colleagues in the acting industry—including Song Hye Kyo, Lee Jung Jae, Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Seo Jin, Bong Tae Gyu, Kim Young Min, Lee Soon Jae, Moon So Ri, and her “Minari” co-star Han Ye Ri—appeared in the special to talk about what Youn Yuh Jung meant to them.

Youn Yuh Jung recently made history by winning both the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming the first Korean actor ever to win either award. She is also currently nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the upcoming Academy Awards, making her the first Korean actor ever to score an Oscar nomination for acting.

During the special, Song Hye Kyo revealed, “It was morning when I saw in an article that [Youn Yuh Jung] had been nominated for an Academy Award. I was so happy that I even got goosebumps.”

“I was so excited that I texted her, ‘Congratulations. I’m so happy for you,'” recalled the actress. “She responded, ‘I’m passed out right now.'” Song Hye Kyo added with a laugh, “I thought to myself that the text message was ‘so her.'”

Song-Hye-Kyo1.jpg

She went on to praise Youn Yuh Jung by remarking, “I think she’s truly a free spirit. She’s so cool, and I think it’s because of her personality that she’s been able to conquer both film and variety shows. Whenever I hear that she’s doing something, whether it’s a variety show or something else, I find myself watching it as a fan.”

Song Hye Kyo also spoke about her friendship with the older actress.

“We occasionally meet up to have a glass of wine together,” she shared. “Recently, we’ve been talking a lot about life. She’s really so cool. Ever since I was young, I’ve always thought to myself, ‘How is it possible for her to be more forward-thinking than young people are, to seem more like a part of a new generation than young people do?’ I often feel like I’m more behind the times than she is. She gets along well with young people, and she’s always the coolest person out of any of us.”

Song Hye Kyo fondly continued, “[Youn Yuh Jung] laughs a lot, and whenever I come home from hanging out with her, my laugh lines are deeper than before.” She jokingly added, “So I thought to myself that I should only meet up with her occasionally.”

Song-Hye-Kyo.jpgSong-Hye-Kyo-2.jpg

Watch Youn Yuh Jung in her film “Beasts Clawing at Straws” with subtitles here…source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1465824wpp/song-hye-kyo-talks-about-her-friendship-with-oscar-nominated-actress-youn-yuh-jung

Actress Song Hye Kyo Reveals She Sometimes Feels Older When Hanging Out With Youn Yuh Jung

She reveals just how free-spirited Youn is in real life.

pA__DdEAk8aep5xlf1Q3NRbH4apB7Z04rIp_2mYl
10 minutes ago

Recently, the OCN documentary, Yoon Story aired on TV as many actors and actresses revealed how they felt about Youn Yuh Jung being nominated for an Oscar.

NIpidrszd3WCnhBrBN9asmqFyV5mUTlfNqE5tZq8je8pkP022Yla6HL8sryHNPUMI7u4eMIcM60-wxpMFSh9yZFD5gMnwjjrLLuI06HwpzecJk0=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Actress Song Hye Kyo, who first met Youn through the movie Hwang Jini, revealed, “When I saw the news that she was nominated, I was so happy I had goosebumps. I was so happy that I screamed. So I sent her a text that said, ‘Congratulations’, but she replied, ‘I’m passed out’. I thought to myself, ‘This is totally her style of text messaging’.”

RDXqnfqpu8qXZa4JO_Aq67EauLDwZ3MUjVsAwaq-205mWH0-amxEuoEbsI1JEXz3q_TrrRsIZ2pepittE77aQeIyEzn2-lN3mveR_GV8gBwa7bY=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Song also revealed their close relationship.

I sometimes have a glass of wine with Youn Yuh Jung. Recently, we talked a lot about life. She’s really cool. Sometimes I wonder how her mind is more forward-thinking than the younger generation. It actually makes me feel older than her sometimes.

— Song Hye Kyo

M-ighJNi3-c14ZzMonA5ESoyYqwf10nmxP8ZMPMLmpP09EL7Z4s4WDNy4YN9v9ILcShKxYanpiylNLkyowt5aQGYPQv7vWli-jadrdQv2YWOsA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

She expressed that she would like to meet with Youn more often because of how much she laughs when they are together.

I always laugh a lot when we meet and I also noticed that my laugh lines become more prominent when I come home. So I thought that I should only meet her occasionally.

— Song Hye Kyo

X-5QPqGg93G6QT9gO9cYSh_J40bzlzwiaHiHdKOaER9OZgl6DSDvIivBJf7Qm6vxBlJXlHUm7uTSpLD1tpEP0pttTGakrotsgX8NvyGD54HzBEtH=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

She also stated that she would watch anything that Youn appears in because she is such a free and cool spirit.

I think she is such a free-spirited person. She has a lot of charisma and is really cool. She is able to do both movies and variety because it’s her. As a fan, I will watch variety or anything else that she does.

— Song Hye Kyo

When asked who Youn is to her, she replied, “I first worked with her when I was 20 and I was only able to meet her twice. I received a lot of healing after filming ‘Hwang Jini’ with her. I always had a good time because she always has fun stories to tell. 

geAEhq12gy5D9Kyw_xPC1oQqjDh-6pb6VpGanwEhikviUJBJHhIAWU4TkBUe_nCTYcmPmEM24z8McLeh1cLwGxRFhMIYv7bVuuCIpXm9aTGyg3Yg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Other actors including Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Jung Jae, Han Ye Ri, and others also gave their thoughts about Youn in the documentary....source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/actress-song-hye-kyo-youn-yuh-jung-ocn-documentary-oscar/

Exsports News

Song Hye-kyo, did you go on a weekend trip? Rare sea'snow road'

Input 2021.04.26. 5:10 am
0001291854_001_20210426051001620.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Reporter Hwang Soo-yeon of X-Sports News] Song Hye-kyo delivered the latest situation with a picture of the sea.
Song Hye-kyo uploaded a photo to his Instagram story on the 26th without any special comments. 
In the picture, there is a landscape of a rare beach without a single person. The blue sky and sea full of clouds are beautiful. 
It seems that Song Hye-kyo conveyed the latest situation to fans with a photo of the sea he went to on the weekend. The way you share and communicate your daily life often draws your attention through Instagram stories.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo confirmed the appearance of SBS'We Are Breaking Up', which is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half. Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Ju-heon are together. 
hsy1452@xportsnews.com / Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram, Ex-Sports News DB
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001291854

Not to be bias but I was always wondering why she isn't the highest paid actress in dramas when she's got the most highest rated number of dramas under her belt compare with her colleagues...:lol::sweatingbullets:

From Descendants of the Sun to Full House, these 5 K-dramas prove hallyu star Song Hye-kyo should be South Korea’s highest paid actress

9542015c-0df3-11eb-94e0-02af7fd927c6_ima

https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3105728/descendants-sun-full-house-these-5-k-dramas-prove-hallyu

• Like 2

Ten Asia

Song Hye-kyo, healing with a sea trip? [TEN★]

Input 2021.04.26. 9:35 am
Song Hye-kyo reveals the latest through social media
Blue sea and clear sky'Snow Path'
[Ten Asia = Reporter Park Chang-ki]
0000478607_001_20210426093501487.jpg?type=w430Original view
Actor Song Hye-kyo delivered the latest news.
On the 26th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture through his social media account without saying anything.
In the published photos, there is a landscape of an uninhabited beach. The clear sky is impressive with the blue sea in the background. Song Hye-kyo seems to have visited the sea for the weekend.
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo appeared in the OCN special documentary'Yoon Story', which aired on the 24th, and released an anecdote with actor Yoon Yeo-jung.
Park Chang-gi, Tenasia reporter spear@tenasia.co.kr
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000478607

Korean Stars Congratulate Youn Yuh Jung On Her Historic Success At Academy Awards

Korean Stars Congratulate Youn Yuh Jung On Her Historic Success At Academy Awards

Apr 26, 2021
by U. Kim 

Many Korean actors have shared messages to celebrate and congratulate Youn Yuh Jung for winning Best Supporting Actress at the Academy Awards.

At the 93rd Academy Awards held on April 25 (local time) Youn Yuh Jung became the first Korean actress and second Asian actress to win an Oscar award. She took home the trophy for Best Supporting Actress for her performance as Soonja in the film “Minari.”

Jeon Do Yeon, who worked with Youn Yuh Jung in “The Housemaid” and “Beasts Clawing at Straws,” conveyed through her agency Management SOOP, “We all had no doubt that she would receive the award. Simply saying ‘congratulations’ is not nearly enough, but I wholeheartedly congratulate her and wish that she will bask in this great joy. Sunsaengnim (term used to refer to an elder with respect), you are amazing, and I am so proud. I hope that a road full of flowers await in your future.” Jeon Do Yeon was the first Korean actress to win Best Leading Actress at the Cannes Film Festival in 2007.

The actors who appeared on her variety show “Youn’s Stay” also sent in congratulatory messages. Jung Yu Mi shared through Management SOOP, “Congratulations on your Oscar win. I am even happier and more proud that you are the first Korean actress to receive an Oscar. I hope that you will continue to act in various works in good health. Congratulations.”

Song Hye Kyo posted a photo of Youn Yuh Jung with her trophy and wrote, “Sunsaengnim, congratulations!”

song-hye-kyo-youn-yuh-jung-instagram-506 credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1466047wpp/korean-stars-congratulate-youn-yuh-jung-on-her-historic-success-at-academy-awards

Star News

Song Hye-kyo,'wine friend' Yoon Yeo-jung congratulations on the Oscars.. Even the rose flower [Star IN★]

Input 2021.04.26. 3:00 PM
 Revision 2021.04.26. 3:01 PM
[Star News Reporter Kang Min-kyung]
0002950250_001_20210426150101337.jpg?type=w430Original view
Actor Song Hye-kyo congratulated Yun Yeo-jung for her Oscar award.
On the 26th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on his Instagram story with the words "Congratulations to the teacher". He also added a rose emoticon next to the congratulatory message.
In the released photo, Yoon Yeo-jeong is posing with an Oscar trophy next to him. Yoon Yeo-jeong and Song Hye-kyo were connected with the drama'Hwang Jin-i'. The two of them sometimes drink a glass of wine.

0002950250_002_20210426150101376.jpg?type=w430Original view
Through the recently aired OCN Yoon Yeo-jung special broadcast'Yoon Story', Song Hye-kyo said, "You seem to be really too free. You are so cool and you are a teacher, so you can enjoy both entertainment and movies. As a fan, if you say that your teacher does entertainment or anything else," You will find it." He also said, "When I saw an article saying that I was nominated for an academy, it was good enough to grow chicken meat. I was so excited that I texted'Congratulations', and when I replied'I stretched out', I thought,'It's a teacher-style text too.
Meanwhile, Yoon Yeo-jung won the Best Supporting Actress Award at the 93rd Academy Awards held at Union Station and Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, USA. This is the first Korean actor and Asian actor to be awarded the award after 64 years following Mayoshi Umeki.
Reporter Kang Min-kyung light39@mtstarnews.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002950250
  • Like 1