Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I wanna see their script reading session soooooo bad....

I think there will be another kyo's project,with Chaumet n maybe another photoshoot for mags (hopefully for vogue or elle)?or maybe for Fendi champaign (hope so!!! We haven't see their newest champaign after harpers bazaar) wanna see her face all over Fendi's ad board :yaaa:

I hope Kyo's style in NWBU more bold,edgy n feminine,all at once hahahaha..I don't know anything bout fashion n what so ever so I hope u understand what I meant :heartxoxo:

• Like 3

Yes a lot of SHK fans wish to see script reading session of her upcoming drama , who knows she'll update her IG/IGS soon!  For sure there will be more ad/endorsement updates coming !  

SHK for VitalBeautie!

May be an image of 1 person, cosmetics and text

May be an image of 1 person, cosmetics and text

credit: VitalBeuatie/SHK DC/SHK Weibo

• Like 3

from AmorePacific news

VITAL BEAUTIE Appoints Actress Song Hye-kyo as Brand Ambassador
Global 2021-03-15

To deliver healthy beauty VITAL BEAUTIE pursues starting with advertisement of its new product ‘Super Collagen Essence’ in April

Amorepacific’s main inner beauty solution brand, VITAL BEAUTIE, has appointed actress Song Hye-kyo as brand

ambassador.

image_1.jpg

Since her debut, Song Hye-kyo has actively appeared as beauty model and actress representing Korea, presenting her timeless beauty. The new brand ambassador will reach out to consumers through various marketing activities starting with the advertisement of VITAL BEAUTIE’s new product ‘Super Collagen Essence’ in April.

The new product, ‘Super Collagen Essence’, will be the product representing Amorepacific’s ‘Super Collagen’ line, which has been recognized for its functionality in improving skin conditions for the first time in Korea by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety in 2010. The drinking ampoule-type premium collagen delivers moisturizing effect from deep within the skin by simply drinking one ampoule as a last step in skincare. Song Hye-kyo will be sharing her own skincare routine and knowhow in the secret behind her healthy and beautiful skin.

A member of VITAL BEAUTIE said, “We believe that Song Hye-kyo, an icon of timeless beauty, is a perfect fit for VITAL BEAUTIE’s philosophy that beauty begins from health and health is completed through beauty” and added, “we look forward to winning the hearts of customers worldwide who are interested in health and wellbeing with Hallyu (Korean Wave) star Song Hye-kyo.”

https://www.apgroup.com/th/th/misc/news/2021-03-15.html

Now i have seen in some IG that Koreans call this VitalBeautie collagen as "Song Hye Kyo Collagen" 

BTW, there's a recent IG post on sohostgallery of SHKs signed autograph with a caption 

sohostgallery's profile picture
sohostgallery    국민여배우 송혜교님이 방문하셨어요♥ translated as " National actress Song Hye-kyo visited ♥

Well it just said that SHK visited the photo studio , wondering what it is for ?

• Like 3

SHKs latest IG update for Fendi B cut as usual garnered attention and with news article about her alluring goddess like beauty!

Song Hye-kyo, a goddess beauty in her 40s who can't believe... Alluring beauty

Herald POP Original article transmission 2021-03-26 18:59 Last modified 2021-03-26 20:39

Knight image

Photo = Song Hye Kyo Instagram

[Herald POP = image reporter] Song Hye-kyo released a pictorial B cut.

Actor Song Hye-kyo posted two photos on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 26th, along with the article "B-cut."

The photo released this time is a pictorial B-cut, and the photo shows Song Hye-kyo posing while wearing a pure white dress and holding a luxurious bag.    Most of all, Song Hye-kyo caught the attention of viewers as she showed off her beautiful visuals.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is planning to make a comeback to the home theater with SBS's new drama'Now, We're Breaking Up'. 'Now, we are breaking up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that writes'farewell' and reads'love'.

popnews@heraldcorp.comhttps://news.nate.com/view/20210326n34269

another news article 

Song Hye-kyo, the dignity of a luxury ambassador... 'Preservative beauty' look'

Body image

/Photo=Actor Song Hye-kyo Instagram

Actor Song Hye-kyo released her pictorial.  On the 26th, Song Hye-kyo posted two photos on her Instagram.

In the released photo, Song Hye-kyo is posing while wearing Fendi's bag and costume, who is active as an ambassador.

Song Hye-kyo, wearing an ivory-colored sleeveless dress, completed a stylish look by wearing gold-colored long boots. The sleek arms and elegant atmosphere draw attention.

In particular, Song Hye-kyo caught the eye by boasting a so-called'preservative beauty' that the age of 40 can not believe.   Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo confirmed to appear in the drama'Now, We Are Breaking Up', which is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of 2021.

Money Today original article transmission 2021-03-26 23:01https://news.nate.com/view/20210326n38621

• Like 3

more news article coming for her B cut photos for Fendi

Song Hye-kyo, this is a B cut... Innocent chic charm

My Daily Article Delivery 2021-03-27 18:01 Last Modified 2021-03-27 18:03

Knight image

Knight image

[My Daily = Reporter Yang Yu-jin] Actor Song Hye-kyo released a pictorial B cut.

On the 26th, Song Hye-kyo posted two behind-the-scenes cuts for a luxury brand pictorial that he is working as an ambassador through Instagram.

Song Hye-kyo, who tied her hair low together, wore a white dress and exudes an innocent yet chic feeling. In particular, colleague Park Sol-mi drew attention with admiration, saying "B..." in a comment.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo will return to the CRT with SBS's new drama'I'm breaking up', which is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

[Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram]   (Reporter Yang Yu-jin, youjinyang@mydaily.co.kr)

https://news.nate.com/view/20210327n10945

Song Hye-kyo, B-cut picture is this much... .Swan-like elegance

Ex-Sports News original article transmission 2021-03-27 09:38

[Reporter Oh Soo-jeong, X-Sports News] Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her elegant charm.

On the 26th, Song Hye-kyo posted a photo on his Instagram to convey the latest situation.

The published photo is a B-cut photo of a luxury brand. Song Hye-kyo drew attention with her unique elegant charm and beautiful beauty.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo confirmed her appearance as the female protagonist Ha Young-eun in the SBS drama'Now, We Are Breaking Up' scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of 2021. Song Hye-kyo will start shooting for the first time in April after matching with Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210327n04641

nara777@xportsnews.com / Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram

• Like 2

Song Hye-kyo, her beautiful face... this B cut?Reporter Mihee Shin, Input 2021.03.29 00:00  

(Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram) 

Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her beautiful beauty.

Song Hye-kyo recently posted a photo with a short article called "B-cut" on his Instagram.

The posted photo shows Song Hye-kyo posing with a bag.

Song Hye-kyo drew attention by showing off her beautiful beauty that makes you fall in love with the more you look.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo recently confirmed to appear in the drama'I'm breaking up'.

'We are breaking up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that writes'farewell' and reads'love'....source credit @http://www.mrepublic.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=67627

•   Input 2021.03.29 00:00

Herald POP

Song Hye-kyo, healing with flowers? Ok Joo-hyun laughs at "Did you bring your mother's profile picture?"

Input 2021.03.29. 9:05 PM
202103292046221084135_20210329210415_01_20210329210546615.jpg?type=w430
[Herald POP=Image Reporter] Song Hye-kyo shared a flower photo.
Actor Song Hye-kyo posted two photos on her Instagram on the afternoon of the 29th.
The photos released this time contain the appearance of flowers that Song Hye-kyo seems to have taken himself while taking a walk.
So Park Solmi was embarrassed with a comment saying, "What hahahahahahahaha."
My best friend Ok Joo-hyun also responded by saying, "Did you bring my mother's profile picture?", and Song Hye-kyo burst into laughter, saying, "Hey hahahahahahahahaha".
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is scheduled to make a comeback to the home theater with SBS's new drama'Now, We're Breaking Up'. 'Now, we're breaking up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that reads'love' and writes'breakup'.
popnews@heraldcorp.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003415551

Song Hye-kyo, enjoying spring while taking pictures of flowers... "Amman flowers are pretty"

Input 2021.03.29. 11:22 PM  
Reporter Kim Hyun-jung  
0001281191_001_20210329232205824.jpg?type=w430 [Reporter Hyunjung Kim of X-Sports News] Actor Song Hye-kyo enjoyed spring.
On the 29th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture of the flower on Instagram without comment.
Acquaintances responded to this.
Park Sol-mi said, "What hahaha," and Ok Joo-hyun commented, "Moon, did you bring your mother's profile picture?" To this, Song Hye-kyo replied, "I took it."
Photographer Lim Hyo-seon praised Song Hye-kyo's beauty, saying, "Though Amman flowers are pretty, you can't do it better than kyo."
Song Hye-kyo was cast in the SBS drama'Now, We're Breaking Up'.
khj3330@xportsnews.com / Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001281191

Chinese star Yang-mi's plaid skirt summoned by Song Hye-kyo

2021/03/29 22:41 

In a recent event, the media responded as well as Song Hye-kyo.
In the early days of his debut, Chinese star Yang Mi (楊冪, 35), who had been pressed by the momentum of a year-old Beijing Film Academy senior, Liu Yifei (34), is known as the most popular in the Chinese entertainment world these days. It is even being evaluated that Ryu's shout has already exceeded itself.
clip20210329222315
Yang-mi showed off a checkered skirt at a recent event. Compared with Song Hye-kyo. / Provided by = Wang.   
Of course, the press is also eager to raise her. In recent years, articles related to her have been pouring out in larger amounts than Ryu. There are also many various events to sing. It seems that this is why she recently attended a charity event. What is noteworthy is that the checkered skirt worn at this time summoned Song Hye-kyo unexpectedly. On the 29th, Wang Yi, a leading Internet portal site in China, evaluated her dressing as superior to Song Hye-kyo. In this regard, the president of an entertainment company in Beijing, In Jingmei, said, “Song Hye-kyo, along with Jeon Ji-hyun, is still enjoying popularity as a Hallyu star in China. In the article related to Yangmi, there is a reason why she was summoned.” He analyzed that it is not surprising that Yangmi and Song Hye-kyo are compared.

clip20210329222343
Song Hye-kyo in checkered attire. This is a picture posted on the internet portal site Wangi. / Provided by = Wangi.
It's not just this. Netizens also showed a lot of interest in the article on this day. “The clothes are so nice that it's hard for the two to hide their superiority”, “It's really beautiful. There were also content such as “I really like Chao-mei (喬妹·Hye-gyo's sister)”. Certainly, Song Hye-kyo's popularity seems to be a level that is difficult to ignore even in China.
Hong Soon-do, correspondent in Beijing
mhhong1@asiatoday.co.kr....source credit @https://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?key=20210329010019091#_enliple

[Popup★] Song Hye-kyo, mother's profile st flower photo? "I took it" in the reaction of best friend Ok Joo-hyun (general)

Enter 2021.03.30. 5:14 pm          Reporter Kim Ji-hye     
[Herald POP = Reporter Kim Ji-hye]
202103301604454766180_20210330163743_01_20210330184312245.jpg?type=w430 Original view
202103301604454766180_20210330163758_01_20210330184312259.jpg?type=w430 Song Hye-kyo and Ok Joo-hyun boasted a pleasant best friend chemistry.
On the 29th, actor Song Hye-kyo posted two photos on his Instagram without comment.
Flowers in full bloom were contained in the published photos. The photos of bright flowers that exude the scent of spring catch the eye.
At this time, actor Ok Joo-hyun, who came in contact with the post, made a laugh by joking with a playful joke, saying, "Did you bring my mother's profile picture?" Song Hye-kyo also happily replied, "I took it," and gathered attention.
Actress Solmi Park commented, "What ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ", and another acquaintance also added a laugh by saying, "If you start taking flower photos, you're old."
Song Hye-kyo and Ok Joo-hyun are known as best friends in the entertainment industry. Recently, Song Hye-kyo congratulates Finkle Ok Joo-hyun and Lee Jin, who celebrated their birthdays side by side, while Ok Joo-hyun praises his goddess visual when Song Hye-kyo uploads a photo on social media.
Again, this day, the two showed off their intimate friendship with just the flower photos posted on social media. Their friendship is making the hearts of fans happy.
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo announced his return to the home theater while taking a break with the drama'Boyfriend' that ended in 2019, and recently delivered the news of the casting'Now, I'm Breaking Up'. 'Now, we're breaking up' is a sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter breakup that writes'farewell' and reads'love'. It is scheduled to be broadcast through SBS in the second half of this year.
popnews@heraldcorp.com....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/112/0003415935
  • Like 1

more news article on SHKs latest IG 

Song Hye-kyo flower photo, Ok Joo-hyun "Mother's Profile?"... "I took it"

OSEN original article transmission 2021-03-30 05:25

Song Hye Kyo Instagram

[OSEN=Reporter Jang Woo-young] The pleasant friendship between actors Song Hye-kyo and Ok Joo-hyun attracts attention.

On the 29th, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on his Instagram without a comment.

In the photo, a flower in full bloom was captured. Sensibility is felt in the midst of the warm spring. Park Sol-mi and Lim Se-mi fell in love with Song Hye-kyo's sensibility.

Among them,'best friend' Ok Joo-hyun said, “What is it? Did you bring your mother's profile picture?” This is because most of the flower pictures are used as profile pictures of mothers' mobile messengers. Song Hyal-gyo replies, “I took it,” and it looks a little stupid and makes you laugh.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo appears in SBS's new drama'I'm breaking up'. /elnino8919@osen.co.kr

https://news.nate.com/view/20210330n02501

news article about photographer friend of SHK

What is the treasure Chosun-hee gave to his friend'TV carries love'? (ft. Song Hye-kyo)

MK Sports original article transmission 2021-03-30 21:51Maekyung.com MK Sports

Maekyung.com MK Sports Reporter Jinju Hee

What is the precious treasure of life that photographer Chosunhee presented to a friend?

On the 31st broadcast of KBS2'TV Loads Love', star writer Chosun-hee, loved by top stars, will appear as a client.

On this day, MC Won-hee Kim and Joo-yeop Hyun, who visited the photo studio of the client Chosun-hee, were surprised to see the people in the photos that are familiar with their eyes.

The photos of top stars such as Jung Woo-sung, Lee Jeong-jae, Song Hye-kyo, Jeon Ji-hyun, and Rain who have been exposed to magazines, pictorials, and movie posters were attached to them.  Chosun-hee is a photographer who specializes in portraits that top stars love the most and visit again, and has also worked on the best movie posters such as'Friends','Gift of Room 7', and'Contemplation'.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210330n50136

'TV carries love' star photographer Chosun-hee, client sortie...released shooting episode with Song Hye-kyo

Enter 2021.03.30. 3:25 PM 
PM
Reporter Chun Yoon-hye.  
202103301522524441408_20210330152322_01_20210330152508256.jpg?type=w430 
[Herald POP = Reporter Cheon Yoon-hye] What is the precious treasure of life that photographer Chosun-hee gave to her friend?
On the 31st, KBS 2TV'TV Carries Love' star writer Chosun-hee, loved by top stars, will appear as a client.
On this day, MC Won-hee Kim and Joo-yeop Hyun, who visited the photo studio of the client Chosun-hee, were surprised to see the people in the photos that are familiar with their eyes. The photos of top stars such as Jung Woo-sung, Lee Jung-jae, Song Hye-kyo, Jeon Ji-hyun, and Rain, who have been in contact with magazines, pictorials, and movie posters, were attached to them.
Chosun-hee is a photographer who specializes in portraits that top stars love the most and visit again, and has also worked on the best movie posters such as'Friends','Gift of Room 7', and'Contemplation'. After the filming with numerous top stars was excitingly unfolded, Kim Won-hee, who listened to the episode with Song Hye-gyo, hurriedly covered her wrist and neck with her hands and eagerly found a scarf, making her wonder what happened.
On the other hand, Hyun Joo-yeop said that he looked for a long time, picking the most favorite picture from among the star and celebrity photos taken by Chosun-hee, and is arousing curiosity about who the person in his favorite photo and photo may be.
On the other hand, writer Chosun-hee, who is looking for a friend during her high school days, said, "I have been in my heart for a while, but I have forgotten it because I lived so busy," and said that he wanted to meet a precious relationship.
In particular, the writer Chosun-hee at the time said that she gave her a friend the most precious thing as a gift, so she is focused on whether she can find the treasure she gave to her friend and friend again.
The story of the photographer Chosun-hee, who went out to find his best friend in the faded photo, can be confirmed through KBS 2TV'TV Carries Love' at 8:30 pm on Wednesday, 31st.
Photo courtesy of: KBS
2TV'TV Carries Love' popnews@heraldcorp.com....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003415863

AMOREPACIFIC Digital'Number of Wins'… Recruitment of executives from CJ

Input 2021.03.31. 5:01 am 
Reporter Yoon Jeong-hoon Reinforcement of online channels such as the establishment of a global e-commerce division Recruitment of CEO Kim Kyung-yeon from
CJ  'Speed' to domestic e-commerce expansion increased to 14 % of
last year's online sales  20 % target this year
[E-Daily Reporter Jeong-Hoon Yoon] Amorepacific, which suffered from a crisis last year due to Corona 19 , won the online business. AMOREPACIFIC moved the e-commerce organization from the existing sales department to the digital unit and created a global e-commerce organization. As the big axis of consumption moves online, it is determined to implement a company-wide digital strategy.

0004889002_001_20210331050138310.jpg?type=w430Original view
Jong-man Park, Head of Digital Unit, AMOREPACIFIC (Photo = AMOREPACIFIC)
According to industry sources on the 31st , AMOREPACIFIC created a new organization called'Global eCommerce Division' this year. The Global eCommerce Division will be relocated to Lee Min-gyu, the former managing director of domestic e-commerce.
The domestic eCommerce division field that Lee was in charge of is managed by Kim Kyung-yeon, who was recruited by CJ . Mr. Kim, who joined AMOREPACIFIC in January of this year, served as CJ O Shopping Beauty Business Manager and CJ CheilJedang Online Manager.
The entire organization of e-commerce is managed by Park Jong-man. Park led the e-commerce business last year, including AMOREPACIFIC's △KakaoTalk gift-giving product launch △Coupang exclusive sales brand'Enough Project'. Joint marketing business agreement with 11th Street.
This year, we will explore marketplaces through closer collaboration with not only domestic but also global e-commerce. AMOREPACIFIC is planning to expand overseas markets through global e-commerce such as Amazon, Sephora, Tmall, and Shopi.
Amorepacific Sulwhasoo has opened stores in Shoppe Singapore and Malaysia earlier this year. Innisfree has also recently opened a store in Sephora, Europe, and Amorepacific brands are also expanding into Europe and North America. Last month, it signed a strategic business agreement with eBay Korea. Both companies plan to provide customized customer service and promotions based on vast customer data.
The reason AMOREPACIFIC is giving power to the e-commerce business is because online is the growth engine. Amorepacific was directly hit by Corona 19 last year while conducting business centered on offline malls such as road shops . In fact, Amorepacific's digital (online, home shopping) sales were only 8% in 2019 .
However, since last year, the proportion of sales increased to 14 % as the online constitution improved in earnest . This year, the goal is to increase close to 20 % of sales .
In addition to strengthening the online business, offline efficiency is expected to continue. Amorepacific closed hundreds of domestic and overseas offline stores such as Aritaum and Innisfree last year.
An official from AMOREPACIFIC said, “We will improve the quality of offline channels this year, such as improving the efficiency of offline channels.” “As we laid the foundation for digital channels last year, we will be able to turn around online and offline this year.”

0004889002_002_20210331050138318.jpg?type=w430Original view
Sulwhasoo model Song Hye-kyo in Shoppe Malaysia (Photo = Shoppy)
Junghoon Yoon ( yunright @ edaily.co.kr ) ▶ #24 hours fast #news....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/018/0004889002?sid=101