Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@redbeanbuns I feel the same way too. She should accept drama offer Now, We're Breaking Up at least while we're waiting for TG to broadcast later this year or  maybe early next year because TG PD will have some work too other than TG as I've read that news too on social media few days ago but Didn't much time to share here. Moreover, It's been more than a decade since she did back to back drama way back 2004, Sunlight Pours Down and Full House, I think this the right time for her to do so because she's not getting any younger also and it's really aging for her fans to wait seriously. Oh well wishing well, that's SHK, what to do!?:cries3::crazymad:

8 hours ago, caileysmileyyy said:

@redbeanbuns I feel the same way too. She should accept drama offer Now, We're Breaking Up at least while we're waiting for TG to broadcast later this year or  maybe early next year because TG PD will have some work too other than TG as I've read that news too on social media few days ago but Didn't much time to share here. Moreover, It's been more than a decade since she did back to back drama way back 2004, Sunlight Pours Down and Full House, I think this the right time for her to do so because she's not getting any younger also and it's really aging for her fans to wait seriously. Oh well wishing well, that's SHK, what to do!?:cries3::crazymad:

Yeah,I think of her like the female version of WB in a good way of course,they have that aura of mysteriousness.. especially in a sense of acting,they are very meticulous, veeeerrryyyy selective, in SHK case I see her as a type of actress that least concerned about how well a movies or dramas in the end, but selected a dramas/movies more about the depth of the story,director or behind the scene people etc n if audiences appreciate what they do n gets an awards, its a bonus..so she's like the process more type of person :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Regarding I'm breaking up now drama,why I don't have quite faith she will accept this (note:maybe I'm wrong though) regardless that is quite leak here n there about it,that once again never been a solid news this drama is in process (or there is?please enlightened me,cz if there is a mentioned of her name in it,trust me it will be a massive news) so I just take this with a grain of salt..

We have to be veeerrrry patience to be her fans :foodie2:

Oh about her interview in Bazar,about her choice of movies, she's like the themes that potray strong independent woman, so I think its one of many factors she will consider a movies or dramas nowadays (although we can see over the years,she choose a strong woman characters) n becz of that I really want her to be in an action movie once;like Angelina Jolie 'SALT' or 'Mr&Mrs.Smith' kinda or more intense psychological thriller like Split,Inception or shutter island female version (PS: these is my fav movies)..she already landed a role in The Glory which is like thriller kind of dramas(?) So I want her to be all around actress that can pull of many characters..

Ok this been to long of rant for me today,sorry guys just wanna let out a steam a lil bit,hahaha :hotinhere2:

Hopefully there will be a good news around these days..take care n stay healthy guys..

• Like 3

Another news article on SHKs latest IG post of Han River 

Song Hye-kyo, this is the view of the Han River from your house? You take pictures very well

Original article sent to Spotavi News 2021-03-03 11:16

Knight image

[Sport TV News = Reporter Choi Young-seon] Actor Song Hye-kyo boasted a great view of the Han River.

Song Hye-kyo posted a photo on his SNS on the 3rd without any comment. The released photos contained the image of the Han River at sunset, and netizens assumed it was taken by Song Hye-kyo himself at home.

In particular, amidst the admiration of the picturesque landscape, netizens trembled, saying that Song Hye-kyo is good at taking pictures.

On the occasion of the Three Days, Song Hye-kyo recently donated 10,000 copies of a guidebook to the Korean Cultural Center of Los Angeles with Professor Seo Kyung-deok of Sungshin Women's University.

As the next work, Kim Eun-sook's new work'The Glory' has been confirmed. 'The Glory' dreamed of becoming an architect, but the protagonist, who dropped out of school due to brutal school violence in high school, was attacked, and the lead married and gave birth to a child, and waited for the child to enter elementary school. It is an evil and sad story that begins a thorough or desperate revenge on the field and bystanders.

Spotv News = Reporter Choi Young-seon young77@spotvnews.co.kr

https://news.nate.com/view/20210303n15896

• Like 3

SHKs latest IG post not only shows her support for her friend's work but proves that she is really a certified book lover !

6afb0f0cgy1go7plsg3dkj20u01fmhdt.jpg

As expected her latest IG post garnered attention , check out news article about it 

Song Hye-kyo, the goddess who fell in love with reading, "I feel like I've been on a trip for a while" [★Hashtag]

Ex-Sports News original article transmission 2021-03-04 15:45

Knight image

[Reporter Hwang Soo-yeon of X-Sports News] Actor Song Hye-kyo delivered a good news.

On the 4th, Song Hye-kyo posted several photos on his Instagram along with the words, "I feel like I've been on a trip for a while."

The picture contains the book'Belle Epoque The Age When Humans Was Beautiful' by artist Woo-chan Shim, taken by Hye-kyo Song.

Song Hye-gyo, who recently communicated the recent reading through SNS, drew attention by leaving an impression that'it seems to have been on a trip'.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo confirmed to appear in the eight-part drama ``The Glory,'' written by writer Kim Eun-sook. 'The Glory' is scheduled to be filmed in the second half of the discussion.
https://news.nate.com/view/20210304n36480

• Like 2

From netflixph IG  " Everyone wants to be Song Hye-kyo"

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'netflixph IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY > Is Song Hye-kyo really your ideal type? netflixph Everyone wants to be Song Hye-kyo.'

checkout their IG for more K Dramas namedropping SHK https://www.instagram.com/p/CMMOVbohPTU/

more beautiful photos of SHK for MichaaChannel 2021 Spring Collection "Flower Blossom" ad campaign
May be an image of 1 person, standing and text that says '2021 Spring Collection Flower Blossom MICHAA'

May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

Spoiler

May be an image of 1 person, standing, flower and outdoors

Spoiler

May be an image of 1 person, flower and outdoors

Spoiler

May be an image of 1 person and standing

credit:Michaachannel/SHK weibo/DC

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Guyssssssss.. I don't know if its true or not,I saw from IG from one of SHK fans that she already confirmed to play at Let's breaking up drama n with Jang Ki Young!!!!!! From the person that said they did not received the offered...

Its a WOW!!!!!! Like Really??? This is happening?

:what!:

Yeah!!!! So its confirmed guys..she will be comeback earlier than we expected :highonflowers: she really know how to surprise her fans....hahaha..I never expected her to accept this project.. can I really hope that she will be featured in hong sisters drama with lee jong suk then?hahaha 

Can't wait for her comeback n how she will potray her character..becz she will potray a manager of fashion brand,can we hope she will have bold fashion sense,stylish,n no wonder if Fendi n Michaa will appear later in the drama..

• Like 5

WOW 2 updates for today!  1st What a big surprise for SHK fans , "Now we're Breaking Up" I thought its only "The Glory" that we will be looking forward this year!  So its gonna be a back to back drama ?  Based on the short description about this confirmed upcoming drama "Now we're Breaking Up"  , SHK Song Hye Kyo will play Ha Young Eun, a manager of the design team at a fashion label who is a trendy and intelligent realist, thus we will be looking forward how stylish and fashionable will she be in this drama or she might be showing her artistic side in designing.  Will it be Fendi or Michaa Channel that will be appearing on this drama? About the cast , well the lead male although younger had a string of lead roles as his credential and makes a mark on his acting on Come and Hug Me, wondering what's their chemistry on screen , hoping their roles will fit perfectly .  Hope the storyline/script will be as great as what the writer did for "Misty"  and this drama will be handled by one of the best director who did MLFTS.  According to some news filming for this drama will commence on April and scheduled to air by second half of 2021 but in some article it was mentioned that it is to air by October? so this is pre produced? Well wait and see,  I guess there's so many things to look forward to in this drama and news about this was  trending earlier . 

Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon cast'I'm breaking up'

Original article sent to TV Daily 2021-03-10 20:1

TV Daily Photo

[TV Daily Reporter Ki-eun Lee]'Now, we're breaking up' Will a gorgeous lineup such as Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon be confirmed

According to the broadcasting industry on the 10th, it is news that Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon have confirmed appearances in the lineup of actors in the recent drama'Now, We Are Breaking Up'.

'Now, I'm Breaking Up' is an actual drama that everyone's sympathetic hundred times breakup is written as breakup and read as love. 'Misty' Jane wrote the script and filmed'My Love from the Star','Vagabond' and'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu'.

In particular, Song Hye-gyo received a proposal for a work, but after the examination, the proposal went to another actress, but it is known that he was willing to confirm the appearance after reviewing the script at the request of the production company again.

'We Are Breaking Up' is being planned for the first broadcast in October.

[TV Daily reporter Kieun Lee news@tvdaily.co.kr / Photo provided by Samwha Networks]

https://news.nate.com/view/20210310n41693

another article fromTV Daily:

https://news.nate.com/view/20210310n28426

2nd treat for the day is the IG update of SHK  new photos for Sulwhasoo ad campaign, with news article also

Song Hye-kyo, showing off her firm skin... "You're in your 40s, right?"

Money Today original article transmission 2021-03-10 22:01

Body image

Photo=Actor Song Hye-kyo Instagram
Actor Song Hye-kyo revealed the recent situation.

On the 10th, Song Hye-kyo posted several photos on her Instagram. The picture seems to be a pictorial cut of the cosmetic brand'Sulwhasoo' in which Song Hye-kyo is working as a model.

In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is wearing a beige high-neck blouse and showing a raised hair.

Song Hye-kyo, who naturally lowered her fine hair, caught the eye with her skin full of vitality and elasticity.

In particular, Song Hye-kyo aroused admiration from those who show off her beauty while the 40-year-old was unbelievable.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is scheduled to make a comeback with Kim Eun-sook's new work'The Glory'.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210310n43831

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Nice to see you here dear @jjeennyy19! Its really a new year new me for SHK ! 

Song Hye-kyo returns to drama after two years with'Now, we're breaking up'... Long-term use and breathing

Sports Korean original article transmission 2021-03-10 17:48

Knight image

Actor Song Hye-kyo returns to the drama after two years with'Now, we're breaking up'.

SBS announced on the 10th that "Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, Kim Ju-heon and others have confirmed appearances in the new drama'Now, we are breaking up' scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year."

'Now, I'm Breaking Up' is a work that depicts the story of the separation and love of four main characters, including Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon.

Song Hye-kyo, who returns to the drama two years after'Boyfriend', plays the female protagonist Ha Young-eun.

Ha Young-eun, the head of the design team of a fashion company, is a cool realist and stability-first, a character who is thorough in self-management and sensitive to trends.

Jang Ki-yong works with Song Hye-kyo as a freelance fashion photographer who specializes in freelance fashion, equipped with hair, money, and looks.

Choi Hee-seo transforms into Hwang Chi-sook, general director of the fashion company's design team, a high school alumnus of Ha Young-eun, and Kim Joo-heon is divided as Seok Do-hoon, the representative of a talented PR company.

'Now, We're Breaking Up' is a work in collaboration with author Jane of'Misty' and director Gil-bok Lee, who co-directed'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.

The first filming will begin in April and the schedule will be confirmed in the second half of this year.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210310n37884

Song Hye-kyo cast, breathing with Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon in'Now, we are breaking up'

Daily Korean original article transmission 2021-03-10 18:33

Knight image

Actor Song Hye-kyo was cast in SBS's new drama'Now, We're Breaking Up'.

'Now, Breaking Up', scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year, is a drama depicting the separation and love of the four main characters. It is a coherent work.

Song Hye-kyo was cast in the role of Ha Young-eun, the female protagonist. Ha Young-eun, the head of the fashion company's design team, is a cold realist and clever stability-first, a woman who is thorough in self-management, sensitive to trends, and a beautiful and sensual woman.

The expectation was high to see what kind of appearance Song Hye-kyo will show in'Now, I'm Breaking Up', returning to the drama after two years after'Boyfriend'.

Jang Ki-yong plays the role of Jae-guk Yoon, the male protagonist in'Now, We're Breaking Up'. Jae-guk Yoon is a freelance fashion photographer who has never ceased to love calls, and is a person who has everything from hair, wealth, and natural appearance.

Choi Hee-seo, who appeared in the movie ``Park Yeol,'' ``But Save Me from Evil,'' and the drama ``Secret Forest 2,'' appears as Hwang Chi-sook, general director of the fashion company design team. Hwang Chi-suk is a self-proclaimed celebrity with perfect wealth as Ha Young-eun and a high school alumni, but he is also a person full of shortcomings.

Kim Joo-heon will play the role of Seok Do-hoon, the representative of a talented PR company, and will express the character of Sun Jeong-nam.

Meanwhile,'Now, we're breaking up', revealing four main characters including Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon

https://news.nate.com/view/20210310n39589

Guys check out at k-dramas & movies forum courtesy of @twtwb

Upcoming Drama 2021] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다 - Song Hye Kyo, Jang Ki-yong - Premieres in 2021    By twtwb, 10 hours ago   

• Like 2

More news article coming in for SHKs upcoming drama!  Yes it may be a super surprise for her fans to accept this drama whom the production team really wanted her to be in this drama ,where they envisioned her to be perfect for the role , they didnt stop pursuing her until she said yes to this , hope to see a very different SHK in this drama !  Another big surprise is the male lead JKY , whose actually not on the list whom the fans wanted to be paired with her ,but this promising young actor has proven his worth too in his past works , let's see if they can have a perfect chemistry !

Song Hye-kyo'I'm breaking up' casting confirmed, broadcast in the second half of this year

Original article transmission of the Korean Economic Daily 2021-03-11 01:34

Song Hye-kyo, SBS newdrama'I'm breaking up' casting Jang Ki- yong Choi Hee-seo and Kim Joo-heon breathing

Knight image

Song Hye-kyo Casting / Photo = Hankyung DB

The casting of actors Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Joo-heon will be confirmed in the new SBS drama'I'm breaking up'.

On the 10th,'We are breaking up' announced the news of the confirmation of the casting of Song Hye-kyo, Jang Ki-yong, Choi Hee-seo, and Kim Ju-heon. 'We Are Breaking Up' is scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year.

'I'm breaking up' is a collaboration between author Jane, who caused a syndrome with'Misty', and'Giant','My Love from the Star', and'Vagabond', etc. Director Gil-bok Lee, who proved his directing performance by acting as a directing director, joined forces.

Song Hye-kyo played the female protagonist Ha Young-eun in the play. Ha Young-eun, the head of the fashion company's design team, is a cold realist and a clever stability-first. She is a thorough self-management, sensitive to trends, and a beautiful and sensual woman. I look forward to seeing if Song Hye-kyo, who has been loved by'All-in','Full House','The world they live in','That winter, the wind blows','Descendants of the Sun', and'Boyfriend', will make another hit. Collect.

Jang Ki-yong is divided into the male protagonist Yoon Jae-guk. Jae-guk Yoon is a hot freelance fashion photographer who has never ceased to love calls. Yoon Jae-guk's greatest charm with his hair, wealth, and natural appearance is his cool and trendy appearance even in front of love. 'Come and hug me','Enter your search term www'

Choi Hee-seo played the role of Hwang Chi-sook, the general director of the fashion company's design team. Hwang Chi-sook is a girl's high school classmate with Ha Young-eun, a self-proclaimed celebrity with perfect wealth, but on the other hand, he is full of deficiency. After leaving a strong impression with the movie'Park Yeol', it is noteworthy whether Choi Hee-seo, who unfolded various acting such as'Just save me from evil' and'Secret Forest 2', will be able to captivate the home theater.

Kim Joo-heon predicts the charm of a true adult man. Seok Do-hoon, who is resentful by Kim Joo-heon, is the representative of a talented PR company at the center of the trend. He is interested in the anti-war charms that Kim Joo-heon, who played an active part last year, such as'Romantic Doctor Kim Master 2'and'Psycho, but it's okay,' as a pure man character, unlike his gorgeous appearance.

On the other hand,'We Are Breaking Up' is scheduled to be organized in the second half of the year with the first filming of this coming April.

Jangjimin Hankyong com visiting journalists newsinfo@hankyung.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210311n00702

• Like 3

Non stop update from SHK since yesterday , now comes another treat from SHK ,  showcase of her unrivaled beauty with Chaumet jewelry and she has IG/IGS update!

6afb0f0cgy1gofy14ayzhj20nm0nm414.jpg

and yes overload of news article praising her unique goddess like visual!

That's why Song Hye-kyo and Song Hye-kyo are... Unique elegance that shines more than luxury goods

Herald POP original article transmission 2021-03-11 15:52

Knight image

[Herald POP = Reporter Park Seo-yeon]

Knight image

Spoiler

Knight image

Song Hye-kyo Instagram

Actor Song Hye-kyo boasted a unique goddess visual.On the 11th, Song Hye-kyo posted several photos on her Instagram.  The released photo contains a pictorial cut of Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye-gyo is showing off her elegant figure by wearing clothes such as an off-shoulder dress and a white jacket while wearing brand jewelry she is working as a model. A small face that is likely to disappear and a clear feature is in perfect harmony. Song Hye-kyo's unique innocence and dazzling aura overwhelm the gaze.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo appears in SBS's new drama'Now, We're Breaking Up', which is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

popnews@heraldcorp.comhttps://news.nate.com/view/20210311n33153

• Love 1

• caileysmileyyy changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ Upcoming Drama 2021: Now, We're Breaking Up / Upcoming Drama 2021: The Glory

from Chaumet YT "Song Hye Kyo crowns her style with Josephine"

another news article

Another legend... Song Hye-kyo, a speechless beauty

Star in the original article forwarding 2021-03-11 16:29

6afb0f0cgy1gofyrsxtpgj20nm0nmgn8.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1gofyrxrnmgj20nm0nmmyd.jpg

E-Daily Star in Reporter Ga-Young Kim] A campaign with the new Josephine collection and Song Hye-kyo launched by the high jewelry brand Chaumet has been unveiled.

Chaumet's APAC ambassador actor Song Hye-kyo boldly expressed her femininity and the unrivaled style and elegance of Empress Josephine. Song Hye-kyo projected the Josephine collection onto his passionate lifestyle and introduced, "When you are comfortable or in perfect style like a queen, you are always true to yourself and let your true self shine."

Song Hye-kyo created a simple and sophisticated style even in a busy day through the Josephine Agret Watch. On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo showed natural beauty with the Josephine Longe Dagret collection in the day after the meeting continued. In addition, earrings, bracelets, rings and graphic design pendants, rings, and earrings were matched in a variety of ways to make the style stand out even more. In the last cut wearing an evening look, Song Hye-kyo's unique charm was shown with a gorgeous mood.

Song Hye-kyo is catching the eye with her even more watery appearance through this photo.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is working as an APAC ambassador for Chaumet, a French Parisian high jewelry brand.

https://news.nate.com/view/20210311n35511