Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

SBS Star

Song Hye Kyo Thanks Fans for Warm Birthday Wishes

Published Fri Nov 22 16:46:00 KST 2019
Updated Fri Nov 22 16:47:00 KST 2019Song Hye Kyo Thanks Fans for Warm Birthday Wishes
Actress Song Hye Kyo expressed her sincere thanks to fans who congratulated and celebrated her birthday.

On November 22, Song Hye Kyo shared a Instagram Story post to express her gratitude for warm birthday wishes from her fans all around the world.

Song Hye Kyo birthday

She wrote, "Thank you to all the Korean and international fans who wished me a happy birthday. I will always remember the love you shower me with."

Along with the message, Song Hye Kyo also shared some photos of how her fans were celebrating her birthday all across the globe.

Song Hye Kyo birthdaySong Hye Kyo birthdaySong Hye Kyo birthday

Some fans prepared special projects to post billboard advertisements of Song Hye Kyo, while others made generous and meaningful donations under her name to help people in need.

Song Hye Kyo birthday

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo celebrates her 38th today on November 22, and she is reportedly reviewing offers for her next acting project to make a comeback as an actress.

(Credit= 'kyo1122' Instagram)....source credit @https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005534536&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005534536&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago

Actor Yoo Ah In congratulates 'queen' Song Hye Kyo on her birthday. 

1574433873-20191122-songhyekyoyooahin.jpg

Actor Yoo Ah In congratulated 'queen' Song Hye Kyo on her birthday!
The actress celebrated her 38th birthday on November 22, and along with fans running a Times Square adto congratulate her, fellow actor Yoo Ah In also wrote her a special message. He shared the photos below on his Instagram account with the message, "Love live the queen." 
In the photos, Song Hye Kyo holds a large bouquet of beautiful, white flowers, and Yoo Ah In gives her a friendly hug. The actress also shared the message below on her Instagram story, thanking her fans for all the love. 

Happy birthday to Song Hye Kyo! 

1574434129-20191122-songhyekyo2.jpg
  • Like 2

Song Hye Kyo Expresses Gratitude To Fans For Birthday Wishes And Meaningful Gifts

Song Hye Kyo Expresses Gratitude To Fans For Birthday Wishes And Meaningful Gifts

Nov 22, 2019
by J. Lim

Updated November 22 KST:

Yoo Ah In celebrated Song Hye Kyo’s birthday by sharing photos with her and a beautiful bouquet! He wrote in the caption, “Long live the queen.”

Original Article: 

Song Hye Kyo thanked fans all over the world who celebrated her birthday with her.

On November 22, Song Hye Kyo took to Instagram Story and wrote, “Thank you to all the Korean and international fans who wished me a happy birthday. I will always remember the love you shower me with.”

Song-Hye-Kyo-1.jpeg

Along with the message, Song Hye Kyo shared photos of how fans were celebrating the special occasion. Some created billboard advertisements of the actress, including at Times Square in New York City. Others sent in certificates of proof of charitable donations and volunteer work done in her name, including Song Hye Kyo Baidu Bar working to hold a “Song Hye Kyo’s Drawings of Love class” for children with hearing disabilities.

Song-Hye-Kyo-5.jpegSong-Hye-Kyo-6.jpegSong-Hye-Kyo-7.jpegSong-Hye-Kyo-2.jpegSong-Hye-Kyo-4.jpegSong-Hye-Kyo-3.jpeg

Song Hye Kyo celebrates her birthday today on November 22. She is currently said to be looking over offers for her next drama role to make her return as an actress.

Happy birthday to Song Hye Kyo!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1367300wpp/song-hye-kyo-expresses-gratitude-to-fans-for-birthday-wishes-and-meaningful-gifts

Sung Hye Kyo, thank you fans for celebrating their birthday, “I will never forget your love”

OSEN November 22, 2019 17:35

r.580x0

Photo = OSEN DB

Actress Song Hye Kyo expressed gratitude to the fans who celebrated their birthday. 
Sung Hye Kyo ’s video sent by fans along with a message to his social media on the 22nd saying “I want to thank my fans in Korea for celebrating their birthday. I will never forget the love they sent me.” And posted a photo. 
In the photo, Bill's electronic bulletin board celebrating Son Hye Kyo ’s birthday is shown on the bill from a fan of a child who sings a birthday song while saying “Hye Kyo”. 
Sung Hye Kyo celebrated his birthday today (22nd) and fans from Korea and abroad held various events to celebrate Sung Hye Kyo ’s birthday. 
The Asian Fan Federation has posted an electric bulletin board advertisement for “Happy Birthday Son Hye Kyo” on Times Square in New York, USA, starting on the 17th. It was meaningful. In response, Song Hye Kyo commented “Thank you”.

r.580x0

Photo = Song Hye Kyo SNS

Original article delivery date: November 22, 2019 16:00 
Reporter: Kang Seo Jung.....Source Credit @http://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2130841&articleNo=2130841&__twitter_impression=true