Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye-kyo, Professor Kyung-deok Suh, and donation to the Utoro Village

Listen to the text Settings

Enter article 2019.10.09. 9:02 am
Last Update 2019.10.09. 10:00 am
2019101001000651000044071_20191009100058289.jpg?type=w430View original
Sports Chosun DB[Sport Chosun Gojaewan reporter] actors Song Hye-kyo and Prof. Kyung-deok Seo Sungshin Women's University met once again for Hangeul Day.

Professor Seo said on September 9 that he will donate Hangeul guidebooks to Song Hye-kyo and Utoro, Japan.

"We have also donated a Hangul Guide to Korean historical sites around the world with actress Song Hye Kyo." "I've been working on a project to refill so that I don't run out of places."

"We will donate another 10,000 copies of the refill project, which started at the Yun Bong-gil Memorial Hall in Shanghai, China, to the village of Utoro, Japan."

2019101001000651000044073_20191009100058315.jpg?type=w430View original
According to Professor Suh, the official who met after the first donation to the Shanghai Yun Bong-gil Memorial, said, "Thanks to the two, we have a lot of Korean visitors. It was a good opportunity. "

Professor Seo said, "It was good news, and Song Hye Kyo was very happy. I hope that this guide donated 10,000 copies will help Utoro village not be forgotten and receive more attention from Korea and Japan." Said the position.

2019101001000651000044072_20191009100058300.jpg?type=w430View original

Song Hye-kyo and Seo have been united eight years ago and donated a Hangul Guide to 17 sites of independence movements around the world. It has also been providing Hangul guides to famous museums and museums around the world, including the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and the Toronto Museum.

Professor Suh said, "We will make more efforts to donate the Hangul guide in more places in the future." In a recent call with Song Hye-kyo, he promised to do his best to donate all the Hangul guides even if it takes a long time to the Korean independence movement sites around the world. Many cheer knock favor, "he said.

Gojaewan reporters star77@sportschosun.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003478619

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Song Hye-kyo donates Utoro village guide to celebrate Hangeul Day ..

Listen to the text Settings

Enter article 2019.10.09. 11:05 am
Last Update 2019.10.09. 11:05 am
0004098498_001_20191009110559439.jpg?type=w430View original

[OSEN = Shim Eon-Kyung] Actor Song Hye-kyo reconsidered the meaning of Hangeul Day with Seo Kyung-deok and Sungshin Women's University. Song Hye-kyo has a break, but there is no rest in his good deeds.

Professor Seo Kyung-deok on his Facebook on September 9, "Today is our 'Hangul Day' in commemoration of Hangeul creation and banpo. To celebrate this day, we donated a Hangul Guide to Korean historical sites around the world with actor Song Hye-kyo. I will proceed. "

Song Hye-kyo and Professor Suh Kyung-deok are planning a 'Refill' project to donate the Hangul Handbook, which is the 100th anniversary of the 3.1 Movement and the provisional government of Korea. 

Professor Seo Kyung-deok explained, "We will donate 10,000 copies of the refill project, which started from the Yun Bong-gil Memorial Hall in Shanghai, China to Utoro Village, Japan." 

"The first thing I started to do with Hye-kyo 8 years ago is that we have already donated Korean handbooks to 17 places of independence movement around the world," he said. "We will make more efforts to donate Korean handbooks to more places in the future." . 

Finally, Prof. Kyung-deok Seo said, “The plan of 'Gyeongseo Seo, Sponsored by Song Hye-kyo' will continue in the future. I promised to do my best to help. " 

Song Hye-kyo and Professor Suh Kyung-deok donated 10,000 copies of the guidebook to Tokyo on the occasion of the 2.8th Declaration of Independence. The 100th Anniversary of the March Movement contributed Hangeul signage to the Hague Lee Joon-Hyeol Memorial Hall, and the 100th Anniversary of the Provisional Government to the 10,000 Provisional Government Building in Hangzhou. 

0004098498_002_20191009110559450.jpg?type=w430

Prof. Seo Kyung-deok SNS writings.

Today is our 'Hangul Day' in commemoration of Hangeul creation and distribution.

To commemorate the day, we have also donated a Hangul Guide to Korean historical sites around the world.

In particular, this year is a historic year that marks the 100th anniversary of the March 1st Movement and the provisional government of the Republic of Korea. It is also good to donate to new places, but we have been steadily working on refilling Koreans so that they are not short of where we have been. 

Thus, the refill project, which started with the Yun Bong-gil Memorial Hall in Shanghai, China, was donated 10,000 copies to the village of Utoro, Japan. 

After the first donation to the Shanghai Yun Bong-gil Memorial and after refilling, the officials said, "Thanks to the two people, the number of Korean visitors has increased, and the Chinese as well as Chinese can be included in the guide to inform the Chinese around Yun's achievements. It's done. " 

It was good news, and of course Hye Kyo was very happy. Anyway, I hope that this guide, which has donated more than 10,000 copies, will be a little bit helpful to help Utu Shun Village not to be forgotten but to receive more attention from Korea and Japan. 

As a result, the first time I started working with Hye-kyo 8 years ago, I have already donated a Hangul Guide to 17 sites around the world. 

In addition, we have consistently provided Korean handbooks to famous art galleries and museums around the world, including the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and the Toronto Museum. We will do our best to donate Korean handbooks to more places in the future.

The collaboration of 'Plan Seo Seog Deok and Sponsored Song Hye Kyo' will continue. In a recent call with Hye-kyo, I promised to do my best to donate all the Hangul guides, even if it takes a long time to visit Korea's independence movement sites around the world.

Please always support me ~ ㅎㅎ /notglasses@osen.co.kr

[Photo] OSEN DB

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Song Hye Kyo Continues To Make Charitable Donations In Honor Of Hangul Day

Song Hye Kyo Continues To Make Charitable Donations In Honor Of Hangul Day

Oct 9, 2019
by Y. Shin

Song Hye Kyo and Sungshin Womens’ University’s professor Seo Kyung Duk have teamed up again to help spread knowledge of Korean history!

On October 9, Professor Seo Kyung Duk wrote on his Instagram, “Today is Hangul Day, which celebrates the creation and distribution of our [language] Hangul. In commemoration of this day, actress Song Hye Kyo and I have once again continued our project of donating Korean guidebooks to Korean historical sites around the world.”

To celebrate Hangul Day, Song Hye Kyo and Professor Seo Kyung Duk donated 10,000 copies of a Korean guidebook to Utoro Village in Japan. The actress has continuously donated Korean pamphlets to historical sites around the world for the “Meet Our Country’s History Abroad” series. 

Professor Seo Kyung Duk commented, “[This donation project] that was launched eight years ago with Hye Kyo has already moved across 17 historical sites around the world for the donation of Korean guidebooks.”

The professor continued, “This ‘coordinated by Seo Kyung Duk, sponsored by Song Hye Kyo’ collaboration’ will continue in the future. In a recent phone call with Hye Kyo, she promised to do her best to donate all of the Korean guidebooks to the historical sites of the Korean independence movement spread across the world, even if it takes a long time.”

Song Hye Kyo and Professor Seo Kyung Duk have donated thousands of Korean pamphlets to many historical sites abroad such as those of the Korean provisional government, the Los Angeles Ahn Chang Ho house, and more....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1357822wpp/song-hye-kyo-continues-to-make-charitable-donations-in-honor-of-hangul-day

• Like 3
  • Love 1

October 8, 2019

'Cultwo Show' Hong Hyun Hee "Actress that I want to makeup?

Song Hye Kyo..I like it so much"

0000480473_002_20190401180001283.jpg

6Iat5oc.jpg

Comedian Hong Hyun-hee picked Song Hye-kyo as the actress she wanted to makeup.

"If I become a daily makeup artist, I want to makeup Song Hye Kyo."

"I actually shot an ad and I had a fun reinterpretation of Song Hye Kyo :lol: which is model of the brand.

I want to meet her, and I like her so much."

Source

• Like 6

Preserving Korean Culture, Song Hye Kyo Donates Books for Hangul Day

Hangul Day is celebrated by Koreans every September 9.

Dany Garjito | Amertiya Saraswati Thursday, October 10, 2019 | 18:00 WIB 
Preserving Korean Culture, Song Hye Kyo Donates Books for Hangul Day 

Suara.com - After her divorce from Song Joong Ki, the beautiful actress Song Hye Kyo is reportedly busy in America to study art. Even so, recently Song Hye Kyo was known to make book donations in the context of Hangul Day.

Hangul Day itself is a day where the people of South Korea commemorate the creation and use of the Hangul alphabet in everyday life. Hangul itself is an original Korean alphabet created by King Sejong.

Reporting from the Soompi page, Song Hye Kyo and a professor named Seo Kyung Duk from Sungshin Women University apparently returned to work together in order to spread knowledge of Korean history.

This can be seen from Seo Kyung Duk's upload on Instagram which reads, "Today is Hangul Day, which aims to commemorate the creation and dissemination of our language. In the context of Hangul Day, actress Song Hye Kyo and I resumed the project of donating Korean guidebooks to the site historic Korea throughout the world. " 

It is known, there are a total of 10,000 Korean language manuals donated by Song Hye Kyo and Seo Kyung Duk to Utoro Village in Japan.

Previously, Song Hye Kyo was also known to have donated Korean pamphlets to historic sites in the world in the framework of the "Meet Our Country's History Aboard" project.

Song Hye Kyo's Donation to Celebrate Hangul Day (instagram.com/seokyoungduk)Song Hye Kyo's Donation to Celebrate Hangul Day (instagram.com/seokyoungduk) Furthermore, Seo Kyung Duk added that the donation project had actually been launched 8 years ago and Song Hye Kyo had donated 17 historic sites in the world."The collaboration, coordinated by Seo Kyung Duk and sponsored by Song Hye Kyo, will continue in the future." "In a recent telephone conversation, Hye Kyo promised to do her best in donating Korean guidebooks to historic sites related to Korean independence, although it will take a long time," he added. Previously, Song Hye Kyo himself was reported to have donated Korean history books to Korean temporary government offices overseas to Ahn Chang Ho's home in Los Angeles....source credit @https://amp-suara-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.suara.com/entertainment/2019/10/10/180000/lestarikan-budaya-korea-song-hye-kyo-donasikan-buku-untuk-hari-hangul?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15707534757777&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.suara.com%2Fentertainment%2F2019%2F10%2F10%2F180000%2Flestarikan-budaya-korea-song-hye-kyo-donasikan-buku-untuk-hari-hangul
  • Like 1