Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Finally had the chance to see Kyo's photos from the Sulwhasoo event. She's beautiful still, she's even more beautiful now the last time I saw her in Encounter. I noticed the sadness in her eyes, though. I don't know, maybe it's just me, I don't agree how the headlines are worded. Can't they just put that Song Hye Kyo made an appearance without mentioning divorce? Kyo's radiance and beauty is enough to make the headlines. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Jajing said:

Can't they just put that Song Hye Kyo made an appearance without mentioning divorce?

My point exactly!

Let alone mention that other person's name.

Sorry, just can't bear to see this person's name alongside SHK's.:frown:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Jajing said:

Finally had the chance to see Kyo's photos from the Sulwhasoo event. She's beautiful still, she's even more beautiful now the last time I saw her in Encounter. I noticed the sadness in her eyes, though. I don't know, maybe it's just me, I don't agree how the headlines are worded. Can't they just put that Song Hye Kyo made an appearance without mentioning divorce? Kyo's radiance and beauty is enough to make the headlines. 

While i too wish that divorce and sjk would not be mentioned, it's inevitable because it's newsworthy. On the other hand, her public appearance move was brilliant. It sent her messages across loud and clear:

1. There is nothing shameful about a divorce. 

2. Opinions are a dime-a-dozen and they do not need to validate my worth.

3. Life is too short to leave my happiness in someone else's pocket.

4. To her fans and the general public: I am okay and forging ahead.

5. The most courageous and dangerous human is a smiling woman sitting in silence.

6. Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.

7. Even the most beautiful story must end so i'm writing a new one.

8. I am a loyal person. Here i am to thank you for your loyalty as well, sponsors, fans and friends.

BRAVO, SHK!

• Like 10
  • Love 6

Beautiful as ever my SHK  :heart::love:

I'm so happy to see her after the terrible treatment from her husband

She is a strong woman :blush::thumbsup:

Shame on her husband who publicly humiliates her :thumbsdown:

You could divorce your wife, but man, never humiliate your wife no matter what reason :rage:

P/S : I just realize I need to change my profile photo, urrrghhhh

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

So sweet,  Manager-nim posted her pic!

Let support Kyo by giving Sulwhasoo IG's post likes and comments

@ahdrianaa what hashtags?

Bjoeun would tag and caption posts like Kyo-lwhasoo, Kyo-comma etc. depending on what she was endorsing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pegasus1003 said:

While i too wish that divorce and sjk would not be mentioned, it's inevitable because it's newsworthy. On the other hand, her public appearance move was brilliant. It sent her messages across loud and clear:

5. The most courageous and dangerous human is a smiling woman sitting in silence.

8. I am a loyal person. Here i am to thank you for your loyalty as well, sponsors, fans and friends.

BRAVO, SHK!

Love everything you said especially number 6. You cant put a good woman down. Song Hye kyo always pulls through because she knows her truth.I will always support her. She looks so beautiful as always i love her.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

A few fans have been asking me if Kyo is back in Korea, though I have no confirmation; some reports say she is still in China.

She was accompanied on this trip by her Manager, Jenie, Ms Lee and Bjoeun...HyunKyoung did not travel to China on this trip.

• Like 4

LOOK: Song Hye Kyo’s First Public Event Appearance After Divorce News

BY ANNALIZABETHJuly 7, 2019 

On July 6, via the Instagram of Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong; Song Hye Kyo has made her first official public appearance since the announcement of her divorce from Song Joong Ki, whom she married in October 2017.

Song Hye Kyo went to China to attend Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong’sevent as she is one of the brand’s model. Her images was uploaded to the brand’s instagram account (harpersbazaarhk) with the caption, “Song Hye Kyo’s first appearance after divorce.”
PicsArt_07-07-02.43.25-1.png?resize=780%

Later on, the said brand edited their caption into, “Song Hye Kyo’s first appearance, wearing white miu miu skirt and @chaumetofficial’s jewelry, is still as beautiful.” 

On June 26, Song Joong Ki filed a divorce with Song Hye Kyo to the Seoul Family Court. Song Hye Kyo released a statement citing personality differences as the reason for the divorce.

Amidst different speculations about it, Song Hye Kyo’s appearance at the event gained different comments from the fans. 

A lot of people, wishing her the best and they’ve noticed the sadness behind her smiles. Moreover, she is still as beautiful as ever....source credit @https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/07/07/look-song-hye-kyos-first-public-event-appearance-after-divorce-news/

18 hours ago, pegasus1003 said:

BRAVO, SHK!

Very thoughtful and very well-said! :wub:

I'm struck by #1 and how society at large still has hang-ups over it, especially if you are a woman. In SK, it's all the more pronounced. I'm glad SHK had taken her first step and had shown the world, esp. her fandom and folks who love her, that she is taking things in her stride, and ready to strike out. Indeed, while "it" (divorce) is never encouraged per se, if it happens, it need not be a bad thing. It may even be a blessing in disguise. 

Taking a closer look at your "first step" since "it" was announced. 

yUiY5u1.jpg

CR: As tagged

We read. We watch. We hear. And, we know. It hurts and has a way of dragging you down the abyss of emotional darkness. We know you were, are and will be emotionally affected to some extent. We are glad you are not in denial or in pretense. During that event, for a very brief moment, your real self overtook your professional self. You looked a little down and melancholic. But you snapped right out almost immediately. It was a precious glimpse of the real you. No worries. It's only natural. You're only human. 

OeIdBmt.jpg   

CR: As tagged

What's more striking? Your smile. We are heartened to see you smile. Thank you for your smile. What a beautiful smile! What a gorgeous you in that beautiful white dress! Thank you for showing the world that you are striking out with pure grace and goodness, in good faith, in good spirit, and looking ahead with renewed hope and vigor. 

We look forward to your next appearance, your next project. (♥ﻬ♥)

A toast from us to you: "Tomorrow will be better". CtFVo3f.gif

• Like 12
  • Love 2

I just wanted to add my support to Kyo. This should have been a simple and normal private matter, one that many people go through on a daily basis, and I'm so disgusted by the completely baseless attacks against her for absolutely no reason. But every rational, objective person can see she is getting unfairly attacked in a sexist way,  and will respect her even more for the classy and dignified way she has handled this matter. 

Thank you all for sharing these pictures of her attending this event. Kyo has an ethereal and delicate beauty, but she has a heart of strength, courage, and independence. She's the consummate professional as always. She's a wonderful role model for women (and men too!)

Edited by Gardeninglover
  • Like 8
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

A few fans have been asking me if Kyo is back in Korea, though I have no confirmation; some reports say she is still in China.

She was accompanied on this trip by her Manager, Jenie, Ms Lee and Bjoeun...HyunKyoung did not travel to China on this trip.

Is she the hair stylist??