Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 hour ago, Arinda said:

Wow. It's amaze me that somehow after YEARS...People here still think kyo as an angel nota human with fault.

Her past relationship never go long. She never show any sign of support to all her ex while they still in relationship. And after break she don't have courage to attend same event with her ex. That's one reason she spent most of her promo time in China.

Have you ever wonder why she doesn't have any close friend, fellow actresses? She always spend her time either with her manager or with people behind magazine.

Don't cloud your brain with her image from her drama character.

Wish a good luck for her new fans.

No haters just think logical.

We know that she is not an angle, she just human being like many of us. Have flaw and weakness. 

As a fan and supporter we just love and take her as who she is. This is the thread to support her, if you are not her supporter than you can go to your own fan pages, I don't blame either of them for the marriage failure and broken relationship.as I just an outsider  I Just love her from afar and stand by her thru good and dark. She will shine again for sure. 

And I also pray and really hope for her happiness, either being with sjk,or being single. But I really hope one day when all the mess is clear, she will find someone that truly love her and can accept all her beauty, imperfection, mistake, complexity and build her own happy family. if not I just continue supporting her. 

Her drama really capture my eyes for kdrama. Not all actress have that affect on me. Only her. She is one of the reason I rewatch kdrama. So for me she is an goddes actress. 

• Like 12

To Arinda, I have been a longtime fan of SHK. I do not think of her as a perfect human being, and I believe most of her fans do not think of her as such as well. I believe despite her job and her status, she is like most of us, a person who just wants to live life to the fullest, a person who wants to love and be loved. She is not perfect, so am I and so are you. But I do believe she is a good person, not someone who is of questionable character as you are insinuating.

Yes, she had three very public relationships which failed. Many, many persons had more failed relationships. It doesn’t mean they are bad persons, it does not mean shk has some kind of problem or anything like that. Her exes, lbh, hb and sjk, im sure you know they had other relationships before and after shk that did not work out. Just because they are not with actresses doesn’t mean we should also forget those, and such relationships also failed. But does it mean they are to be blamed for it? That they have a problem as well? To assume that shk has some sort of problem that is why her past relationships failed is just so wrong. And excuse me, she has close relationships with actresses, they even came to her wedding and just because her closest friends are not actresses, does it mean there’s something wrong with her? I think what matters in friendships is that you have friends, famous or not, few or many, who will stick with you whatever happens. 

Lastly, you clearly are not a fan of shk, and you do not personally know her. I admit I also personally do not know her but to judge her just based on your assumptions regarding what you think you know about her life is very low of you. I will never do that to anyone else, even to sjk or hb or lbh or anyone else. We do not know their lives, their feelings, their journeys, their stories. Let us stop assuming that we do. They are humans like us, who love and hurt and try to make the best of the time were given in this earth.

It is you who deserves to be wished goodluck and I will pray for your very judgmental character. Dont cloud your mind with hate and dont go coming to her thread if you do not like her.

1 hour ago, Arinda said:

Wow. It's amaze me that somehow after YEARS...People here still think kyo as an angel nota human with fault.

Her past relationship never go long. She never show any sign of support to all her ex while they still in relationship. And after break she don't have courage to attend same event with her ex. That's one reason she spent most of her promo time in China.

Have you ever wonder why she doesn't have any close friend, fellow actresses? She always spend her time either with her manager or with people behind magazine.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

To all shk fans like me, let us continue to show our love and support to her. This is one of the times when she needs us the most. Let us not make her feel that we are quitting on her. She needs to feel loved and supported right now. And as shk fans, let us heed her wish to not speculate on her marriage and divorce. If others like to speculate and bash her, let them be. What we need to do is to stand with her in this very trying time. 

• Like 9

If you’re a woman then I’m sure at some point of life you’ve been $lut shamed by someone in your life at some point of time.

Be it for what you wore, how you did your makeup and hair, who you hung out with, where you hung out and at what time you hung out, who you spoke to and how you spoke and how much you spoke, who you loved and how you loved and how much you loved. 

To be a woman is to be judged harshly by society, men and our fellow women. 

Try and remember that feeling of being misunderstood and wrongly framed.. did you feel horrible and helpless and angry and frustrated?  now imagine it multiplied by 10,000.

That’s what she is going through right now. It’s not a matter of thinking she is an angel, it’s not standing for someone because I am a fan. I will not stand for any woman being bullied for having loved and lived. Her life, her body, her decision.

Till date I have not known her loving anyone having caused harm or hurt to anyone; so then how is it anyone’s business?

People who talk about the length and number of her relationships are irrelevant opinions to me. 

In olden days people like this stoned women. Burnt women at stakes. 

So yeah.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

I know that the recent divorce news was a brutal shock to everyone here. I ask that you please support Song Hye Kyo reasonably and politely without the need to devalue any artists/members for proclaiming your views.

SHK is not good. SJK too, they both people who experience a lot of difficulties and stress like us.

Love is acceptance of shortcomings or tolerating for hateful aspects of each other. I think they will need a lot of forgiveness and effort to go a long way

So, if she or he can't accept and tolerate to each other, and if they can't endure their role in this marriage, they better come to an end.

We learn from failure. Even they divorce, it's not the hell, they can learn, to know more about themselves. Like what they really want, what can make them happy, what happiness is and realize what is important to them.

Divorce isn't simple a finish of a story. it also a way to help them realize how they appreciate each other and how a marriage work out

-------------

About SJK, the way he make the announce make a public like me disappoint. Because they are people of public, the way they talk can affect their lives a lot because of public pressure.

After all, for SHK and SJK, their love, their calm and their tolerance will decide if they can forgive to each other and their meaning to each other. 

I hope despite how result is, they can respect each other, because at least they could learn something from this marriage.

• Like 5

I personally feel that he filing divorce first without informing SHK is truly wrong and lack of respect to SHK. He professed so much love for her and yet he can do something like that. I lost all respect for him when he did that. No matter what, they are both public figures. As once married couple, he should do a joint statement with SHK and not SHK finding out from media. 

I for one cannot understand the netizens. Just because he filed the divorce first and without informing her, they jump straight to assuming that she must have done something bad and wrong. Does that mean SHK should have filed divorce first instead? Frankly I see his move as a political move for his PR image only. I lost all respect for him ...when marriage is over, one do not throw your ex under the bus to save your self image. I have seen high profile celebrities divorce and they usually do a joint statement  - that's the mature way of handling this sensitive matter. Not stir up publicity for more negative stories. 

Netizens assumed that SHK remains silent means she has done something so bad and wrong towards him. And some even linked to SK law -  the one done wrong cannot file for divorce. Abd they simply jumped to conclusions that SHK can't file for divorce, that's why SJK did it. WHAT THE HECK LOGIC IS THAT? They seems to forget she didn't even know he is filing it, she had to find out from media.  How much do they know the real SJK? How clean is he in real life we do not know. Most Artists lead a double life - public image and real person. We must always remember actors are public figures who are told by their management to maintain a certain clean image of them especially S Korean artists. 

It's strange how Shk only had 2 ex co-stars and she is deemed a richard simmons.  I'm shock at the retard mentality of netizens. I read of some actresses having lots of short lived celebrity boyfriends and yet they are not deemed as sluts. So why the double standards? 

Just because SHK appears aloof and cold doesn't mean she is a cold uncaring person. If you were as gorgeous as SHK and throughout your life, you have men pursuing you for your looks and just want to bed you or own you as a trophy to be boast to other men, how would you carry yourself? It's natural one would put a more aloof look to keep these men at a distance. Until we have walked the shoes of these beautiful actresses life, we cannot judge them as cold hearted just because they look aloof.

SHK came from a broken family and is affected by her parents divorce so she is very cautious about relationship. I give my hats off to SJK for being able to convinced SHK to marry him, giving her all the assurance of loyalty, undyinglove & truly someone who would treasure her for life. Even I was convinced by him as a bystander,  what more about her?

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I totally agree with you.  The problem is not because SHK is bad.  It is because everybody expects her to behave the way they want her to.  She has too many Teachers, Mothers and Fathers-in-Laws from amongst the public who wants to dictate to her how to live her life.  If she do not comply, she is handed all kinds of accusations

BTW, did you all read the latest article from Soompi?  They are talking about their Joint-Worth.   The Value of her current Ex sky-rocketed before her Marriage.  I guess it is going to skyrocket after the Divorce too.  So who is using who?

He filed for Divorce first :

- for his public image

- to put the blame on Kyo

- and also to have the upper hand

• Like 8

happy to see more SHK fans are coming back to give their love and support to SHK ! oh my freshspring your back on SHK thread, nice to see you here again dear ! well we're still on the "sadness" mode for the latest happening in SHKs life and the least we can do is to show her support and wish her to overcome this trial !  SHK eversince as a child has been a survivor  and have encountered lots of unfortunate events  but she did manage to move on and even more successful , thus i do believe she can endure for now but will emerged as a more better and stronger person .  SHK fighting!

5 hours ago, Arinda said:

wow ,  i'm amazed too with the way you perceived SHK fans here , we are not glorifying SHK as an angel nor insisting she didnt have any faults , instead we are just showing our support for her in this trial times  and defend her from her haters/bashers.

Her past relationship never go long. She never show any sign of support to all her ex while they still in relationship. And after break she don't have courage to attend same event with her ex. That's one reason she spent most of her promo time in China

so what if SHKs past relationship never go long , its none of your business , its her life , she tried to be in a relationship and she cant do anything about it if they are not meant to last forever! are you sure that she never show any sign of support to all her ex ? does she have to broadcast or show herself in public to show support to them? you never know she has her own way of supporting them. It's her prerogative to attend or not attend any event and as i know she is in China then coz she has projects there and not to evade seeing her ex , you must back read SHKs  news/articles to know why she spend most of the time in China then so you'll know 

Again , you are not following her closely if you happen to backread the time when SHK have her 20th yr fan meeting her close friends are not mostly in k entertainment , its her longtime friends from her schooldays! As for fellow actresses, do you know Choi ji Woo, Kim Hee Sun , Park Sol Mi and Song Yoona? yes these 4 are her closest unnies and also Moon So RI, try to check out articles before and during her wedding day . Aside from them, Lee Jin and Ock Joo-hyun of Fin.K.L. are also dear friends of SHK . So we true and loyal fans knows and never wonders like you do.  Wondering why you know she always spend time only with her manager and magazine people but you missed out knowing she has good friends ????????

oh what a great advice , maybe you are the one who needs this kind of advice , good luck to you too, SHK needs loyal fans this time ! If you plan to post in this thread again better think twice or even a million times and do your research so you will have the correct info . 

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

I never said that im going to abandon her i said i just want  to rest for now becoz im a diabetic person and my blood pressure is going up and down and you dont have the right to question my ability of being a fan girl maybe you are a new fan here but we have our own opinion and my opinion is to take a rest for now i love her so much i will never leave  her i just want to be a silent for now less comment less post. And my goodness all old members here know me for a long time and i dont see anything wrong with my post to her i just want her to rise and defend herself becoz this problem is no joke its her career who are trying to destroy and  her Agency is not doing their best to defend her, most of her fans are so angry to her agency  for being quite not issuing anything to defend their talent. to my old co members here and to those who understand me thank you very much dont worry im still here i just want to rest becoz i cant sleep since this issue release i just want to clear my brain God Bless and to my Queen i pray to God to give you a Strength to fight for all of this and solve this soon thank you

• Like 7

6 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

That’s what she is going through right now. It’s not a matter of thinking she is an angel, it’s not standing for someone because I am a fan. I will not stand for any woman being bullied for having loved and lived. Her life, her body, her decision.

Agree 100%. JK made a very vindictive move of announcing about the divorce first. Almost as if he doesnt want the people to blame him for a divorce. Without even thinking the people who might be dragged down, aka his “bestfriend” “dongsaeng”. 

A woman has the right to dream and do whatever she wants to do and not just stay at home and make babies. I hate the fact that guys are marching in the bandwagon, putting the woman to blame. 

And Arinda you’re a joke and in the wrong thread.

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

He filed for Divorce first :

- for his public image

- to put the blame on Kyo

- and also to have the upper hand

:thumbsdown: you forgot to add, how much assets he can get from her. 

• Like 5

I haven't been in the thread since I think Song Hye Kyo had her fanmeeting and I apologize for not being active but believe me, I have been silently reading here and there and have been constantly promoting her dramas and protecting her in the best possible ways I know. This is, in her whole life as a public figure and my whole journey as fan of hers, the very first time she got condemned so badly by people who do not even have the slightest idea of who she is and it hurts me to the core. It pains me that this guy SJK who once professed love and made everyone believe he loves her is suddenly turning the table around and point blaming her. I can't believe a person like him even exists. Like most fans, I think Song Hye Kyo is such a quiet woman as she is shy and doesn't talk much; definitely not narcissistic like most celebrities. Media finds her elusive because she never bragged about her glory. She helps others without telling the whole world. I can recall there was no fee or whatever imposed charge to fans when she had her fan gathering and she even gave us presents. Even the nicest celebrities would never have attended a whole 3-hour event without pay or asking money and that really sets her apart from others. 

I hope people would get some enlightenment on this issue. I pray that SHK will stand strong for all of us and I believe she would as she's a phoenix who would rise above all ashes. 

• Like 13
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Don't leave Gigi. You are one of the Seniors here.  Everybody is in Pain too. As the Motto says: "We Stand By You". We should be here.  Imagine if everyone were to leave now.  So please stay on

Dont worry im not  leaving this thread i just want to rest for a while thank you so much dear keep on fighting for her and give her a little bit of your time to add to ypur prayer god bless you 

• Like 5

This evening, I just read the news about Kyo planned to have baby after "Encounter" but after she signed contract with Chinese Company. I wonder if this event was not discussed between them before and Kyo decided without Ki's agreement during He filmed in Brunei and this filed divorce without Kyo's ackowlegement is to revenge 

34 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Thank you too dear

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

Dont worry im not  leaving this thread i just want to rest for a while thank you so much dear keep on fighting for her and give her a little bit of your time to add to ypur prayer god bless you 

Many of shk's fans, especially those like you who have admired her for so long, are grieving and i can understsnd that. You are going through the process of grieving, which has 5 stages:

1. Denial - there is disbelief, especially because the announcement was so sudden and delivered so coldly. Denial is one's initial defense mechanism. It protects us from the pain of loss.

2. Anger - when painful reality sinks in, one's emotions are intensified. You're frustrated that it didn't work out and it's the time when blame and irritation are felt more strongly.

3. Bargaining - this is the last ditch attempt to come to terms with the news. That's probably why so many have asked, "Can they still fix it?" This is when we panic, we experience fear and we want to regain control so other fans have been saying too that the couple has made the right decision or we remind ourselves of the reasons why the relationship didn't work.

4. Depression or deep sadness - the loss of love, the loss of hope that they would be together forever is difficult and it takes time to let go. I think this is the stage where you're at.

5. Acceptance - this is the final stage where you finally embrace the reality that the relationship is a thing of the past and slowly begin to rid yourself of negative emotions.

For some, the stages may overlap. For others, they may feel the whole range of emotions all at the same time. Some may go through the stages quickly. Others may recover more slowly. 

This holds true whether you're grieving the dissolution of a marriage, the loss of a longtime friendship, the passing away of a loved one, etc.

While these stages come from psychologists and studies they've made, i know this to be true from experience. Been there, done that. So i cannot begin to fathom what shk was and still is going through.

We know you'll be back - at your time and pace. 

• Thanks 2

My opinion SJK is angry. After the whole Andy Jacqueline fiasco HK scandal, I believe there may be a  possibility of a SJK affair. Where did rumors start with Ok Bin?  There was probable confrontation with mistress led to angry outburst.

Of course  I truly hope for Song Song to reconcile.

I dont see why he had to threaten her. In past she hasnt talked personal reasons for breakup.

Truly not man enough.

I wish he was man to keep his wedding vows.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

In YouTube there are always individuals programs providing narrative on sensational Korean news.  Earlier this Afternoon, there was such a narrative in Korean & by a Middle-Aged (early 40's) Korean man.

hi hush puppy ! pls refrain from believing on what is being showned on youtube , are you certain that it is a reliable one ? coz for now what we can only fully rely if it is from their respective agencies statement.  remember that SHKs agency issued a warning to those who are spreading rumors/ false statements that they may face lawsuit , hope SHK agency can track down those who are spreading rumors in youtube. 

37 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

A few hours later there is another one by a Younger (Mid to Late 20's) Korean Male, in English.  Briefly what he said are :

omg i think im having a heart attack on this statement you gathered , its all rumors and without basis and pls refrain from posting those false statements that can further degrade SHKs  image . you know what if both UAA and blossom happens to see this youtube channel spreading this unverified statements they are are likely to be slapped with lawsuit . its way better if you didnt post it here on SHK thread instead you refer this matter to their agency or better if you make your comments on youtube asking for the truthfulness and basis on what that youtuber is saying..i know you feel bad about SHKs situation right now but lets just defend her if we have reliable evidence and if proven that came out from her soon to be ex or thru his reps . 

anyways , its nice to know that SHK fans all over the world manage to show their love and support to her in all social media flatform and i just hope that it would reach to her that she has the full support and love by her fans and stand by her no matter what. i just want to share something from the previous magazine interview of SHK way back in 2011 which i think some of her thoughts here are still the same or have changed about relationships and i'll highlight the following Q and A:

#10LOGO#> Once you get to know someone, your relationship with that person lasts a long time, right? 

Song: As long as that person and I haven't hurt each other badly or that person hasn't stabbed me in the back, [laughs] I don't think I've ever let go of someone first. They're the ones that probably left for something better. And of course it hurts and I feel lonely and empty the moment someone that I cared for a lot leaves me. But I then tell myself that that's probably as far as our relationship was meant to go. I may have a hard time because of it but what can I do when they've made the decisions for their own lives? But there are also people who I keep thinking about even after I've let go of them. And in that case, I contact them first. But if not, it's really goodbye.  

see the full interview on this link:

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011110314032286095

WE STAND BY YOU KYO !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1