Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

27 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Her comments are closed.

right now I’m so mad! The stupid comments being left by netizens. It’s always Kyo, she always has to be the bad person in their narrative. 

I didn't realize ;(

I say this as a fan of SJK; that attacking her and blaming her is the worst and some people are just vile/crazy (or pointing fingers at third parties just because they worked together or are working together etc.). I wish her happiness and that she will be OK. 

• Like 3

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee8efa11d02831b169fb2255dcc071d46251c580fc8272f0d30fb80f0f38cbcf7e3fe1b5eb413f5fd633aca2fffb9066f05ef10f6a6fbeb19fc0f94b2714da02ef15748be9be2dc704a5de97c46b2d46d1cacc633f969714aaabcd3d10

Actor Song Hye-kyo continues his acting career.

On the 27th, he announced the release of Song Jung-ki and his arrest, but he plans to act like a performer who plays the leading role in the Korean Wave as well as in Korea with his steady work activities.

Song Hye - kyo will start shooting a new movie this fall as soon as possible. 

In 2017, he will star in Lee's second feature film, 'Anna,' starring as 'Single Rider', his first directorial debut.

Song Hye-kyo has been waiting for the movie after repeated serious discussions with director Lee Ju-young over two years ago. As soon as the preparations for 'Anna' are finally completed, Song Hye - kyo plans to start shooting in autumn as early as possible and at the latest as early as next year.

'Anna' is known to be made by some female characters, mainly Song Hye Kyo.

An official from the film industry said on July 27, "The film industry is very interested in meeting Lee Joo-young and Song Hye-kyo, who have proven their ability to produce in depth through 'Single Rider'.
Hyeong-ri reporter gofl1024 @ donga.com...credit @SHKDC
  • Like 1

Song Hye-kyo, "Anna" discussing the next work "Positive review"               Enter Article 2019.06.27. 3:31 pm

201906271521534638_1_20190627153112186.jpg?type=w430View original
[My Daily: Shin Soon Won] Actor Song Hye-kyo is reviewing the next film. 
On the afternoon of the 27th, Song Hae - kyo 's agency, UAA, received a proposal from the movie "Anna" on My Daily, which is being discussed for a long time. 
'Anna' is the next single from 'Single Rider' directed by Lee Ju-young. Although many are unknown works, it turned out to be works that had been discussed with Song Hye-kyo for a long time. 
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo and Song Jung-gi revealed the fact of divorce adjustment and became a topic of conversation. The divorce proceedings will be conducted through legal representatives of each other. 
[source credit
@https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003237536
  • Like 1

Aside from Amore Pacific, I really hope the other brands come to their senses.

Unless she has affected your sales which is obviously not the case because sales for all the products she has endorsed have been soaring, her marital status has nothing to do with professional life. It’s not like any of the products she endorses have a relation to family life or image! 

Moreover this is grounds for unlawful removal from work, a woman being fired from her job because she is a divorcee... seriously disgusting behavior from brands for not being stronger in their refusal to journalists who are trying to dig dirt on her and bury her.

There are forces in K industry who have tried to bury Kyo again and again. They are doing it again. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I lost my old account for months already...and today I can;t take it anymore...I made a new account for me..

Don't want to say anything...I am so sad for Kyo...the divorce and the bad rumors spreading...I want to cry with all of you here, oh no...it;s happen again...my dear kyo, stay strong my dear...you always have our support...in fact we love you more and more...:bawling:

Comrades! Let's fighting for Kyo..Although it might be a few defense we made over the bad comments or news...It means a lot for her and her fans who love her.:heart:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Aside from Amore Pacific, I really hope the other brands come to their senses.

Unless she has affected your sales which is obviously not the case because sales for all the products she has endorsed have been soaring, her marital status has nothing to do with professional life. It’s not like any of the products she endorses have a relation to family life or image! 

Moreover this is grounds for unlawful removal from work, a woman being fired from her job because she is a divorcee... seriously disgusting behavior from brands for not being stronger in their refusal to journalists who are trying to dig dirt on her and bury her.

There are forces in K industry who have tried to bury Kyo again and again. They are doing it again. 

@ahdrianaashe is being remove from her endorsement?

I support and love SHK since the beginning (Autumn in my heart) I saw her beautiful face, jolly personality and heartfelt acting.  Kept on chasing her projects and enjoy watching it all again, again and again.  I am very much excited and delighted when new project of her comes and don’t care whose her partner will be.  It doesn’t matter to me who ever the man that she will choose as long as she is happy, I am always hoping for her happiness.  But at times like this I can no longer be quiet, I want to at least grief with her.  It doesn’t matter to me whose fault, its none of my business, it’s her private life.  SHK I know you can overcome every trial in life.  I know someday in perfect time you will meet the best man for you.  No matter what we will support you and never leave you.  Just relax, enjoy your day keep the peace and we, your fans will pray for your happiness and success. Always!  Fighting!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, redbeanbuns said:

I hope the both of them will be strong to deal with this n we as a fan should support their decision n I ridiculous rumors should die down!!

I am relatively new here and more of a lurker. But i just feel the need to comment because the news is earth-shattering. The announcement was badly handled, resulting in the birth of a million and one speculations. I am actually disappointed with the other party, who took no consideration of shk's feelings and the effect it will have on her emotional state, her reputation and her career. There was no attempt whatsoever to shield her. A joint statement, even if only through their agencies and lawyers, would have been more appropriate. I wish there were some way to rectify this

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Song Hye Kyo Reportedly Cried While Talking About Marriage Life, Lost 11 Pounds

“…she recently cried while talking about the hardship related to her marriage life…”

b8Y54MO9BeG4PFbkYTDvUBxWeKJoPmeaN3XdKBk5  

An Insider has revealed that Song Hye Kyo recently cried while talking about her marriage life and lost a lot of weight as well.

According to Newsen, the Insider revealed that Song Hye Kyo has been through a lot of distress starting from the beginning of the year and lost about 5kg (11lbs). 

In addition to her weight loss, her face looked darker and made me worry about her health. She is usually taciturn and doesn’t often talk about her inner thoughts but she recently cried while talking about the hardship related to her marriage life and it hurt my heart to see her that way.

ㅡ Insider

The Insider also stated that due to her rapid weight loss, her fingers became too skinny for her wedding ring and it would fall off even if she wore it. She explained that Song Hye Kyo was looking around for a smaller ring to wear with her wedding ring so that it doesn’t fall off, but concluded that it will not matter anymore. 

Another Insider clarified rumors about the couple’s wedding ring.

A majority of the photos released in which Song Joong Ki is wearing his wedding ring was taken during the summer of 2018. If you see Song Joong Ki at official events after the end of 2018, you’ll se that he is not wearing his wedding ring.

ㅡ Insider 2 

Meanwhile, Song Joon Ki announcedearlier today that he will divorce Song Hye Kyo and Song Hye Kyo’s agency later confirmed the news.           Source Credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-cry-marriage-life-weight-loss/

• Sad 1

Song Hye-kyo to continue acting

By Park Jun-hee

Published : Jun 27, 2019 - 18:09 
Updated : Jun 27, 2019 - 18:09,                                                               Actress Song Hye-kyo is reportedly planning to continue her acting career regardless of the divorce proceedings underway. 
Local media reported Thursday that Song would soon begin work on a film titled “Anna.” Her agency, UAA, said, “Song Hye-kyo is positively discussing her appearance in the new movie directed by … Lee Joo-young.”  restmb_idxmake.php?idx=68&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2019%2F06%2F27%2F20190627000835_0.jpg
(Yonhap)
Song had been offered the role of a lawyer in “Haena,” which is set to air later this year, but turned it down. She said through her agency that her decision regarding “Haena” was due to the ongoing divorce proceedings, the result of irreconcilable differences with Song Joong-ki. 
The movie “Anna” is reported to be a film that will appeal to a female audience with strong female characters, including Song’s. It will start shooting this fall. Song will be returning to the big screen five years since her last movie, “Life in My Heart,” directed by Lee Jae-yong. 
Many fans expressed shock over Song’s pending divorce, but welcomed the news of her plans to continue acting. 
By Park Jun-hee (junheeep97@heraldcorp.com)...source credit @http://m.koreaherald.com/amp/view.php?ud=20190627000703&ud=20190627000703&__twitter_impression=true
  • Like 1

NEWS

Posted by germainej AKP STAFF  41 minutes ago

Insiders reveal details on Song Hye Kyo & Song Joong Ki's divorc

20190626-songsong3jpg.jpg

Insiders have come forward with more details on Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's divorce.
On June 27, an alleged acquaintance of the couple in the fashion industry told media outlets, "The two were deeply considering a divorce since early this year. The acquaintances who knew this did their best not to mention it, but there was talk alluding to a divorce. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's decision to divorce didn't come easily. They even cried while talking about their worries concerning it. They thought a lot about the aftermath and how it would affect their projects."
The acquaintance continued, "I respect their decision. Their closest friends are respecting and supporting their decision. There are a lot of rumors about their divorce, and a lot that are just absurd. They worried these issues would happen, and it's a shame there's so much speculation."
Another insider revealed the story behind Song Hye Kyo not wearing a wedding ring, which was a topic among netizens. Though Song Joong Ki was often spotted with his wedding ring on, Song Hye Kyo was seen without one often. The insider explained, "Song Hye Kyo suddenly lost a lot of weight this year. Her clothing size since last year is a size down too. It was the same for her wedding ring. When she would wear it, it would just slide down her finger."
The insider continued, "Her weightloss was one thing, but her expression was dark and her health was worrying. She's the silent type who doesn't tell people what's going on, and it was painful to see her cry and talk about what she was going through with her marriage. She still tried to wear her wedding ring if she could. This all happened early this year, but it doesn't really matter now."
As previously reported, Song Joong Ki filed for divorce from Song Hye Kyo after over a year and a half of marriage....source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/insiders-reveal-details-on-song-hye-kyo-song-joong-kis-divorce

I haven't posted in this thread before but I'm a longtime SHK fan (since Autumn in my Heart actually) and I'm devasted at the baseless rumours spreading and the ridiculousness of her current cf companies being approached to provide statements on whether they will replace her. How insanely unnecessary is this!? She's going through enough as it is!

I really hope everyone just backs off soon and leaves her and SJK alone so they can move on with their lives. Yeah I get the curiosity because they're both high profile celebs but the rumours and some of the ridiculous headlines/comments I've seen are truly unnecessary and pathetic.

I highly doubt this will affect her career though because it's SHK we're talking about, she is well respected in the industry and has a strong loyal fanbase. I just hope this all passes soon so they can both get on with their lives.

• Like 10