Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Tbh, I'd love to see Lee Dong Wook to be Kyo"s leading man next in drama but the opportunity for them to work together has no chance this year cause LDW has an upcoming drama with other actress and Kyo finished her drama recently.Anyhow, I'm patiently waiting for their future team-up as well.

• Like 2

Such a timeless beauty.. SHK just doesn't age! The very first drama I watched was Autumn in My Heart 18 years ago and SHK has literally not aged a day since then! She will always be my fav actress, everything about her is pure class. She is elegant, professional, kind and humble. Really the best of the best and in a league of her own.

• Like 4

recommend_c9076cf7810fd5eaa6e7ec2ba9d7e333d0e2ca5c.jpeg

8 Korean Female Celebrities Who is Currently Flaunting Their Beauty, Being the Model of Cosmetic Brands.  

KStarLive

3047|17 Apr. 

They have been chosen to be the main model of beauty brands.

Modeling for cosmetic products might be the dream of every female celebrity. However, not all have the chance to gracefully pose in front of the camera, photographed for those signature close-up photos. These 8 female idols/actress, though, have mesmerized everyone with their ultimate beauty for beauty brands. Check out who they are below! 

Song Hyekyo - Sulhwasoo

image%2F1555478408909-1555478408909.png

Image Source: Sulhwasoo....source credit @https://kstarlive.com/article/2019/04/17/8-korean-female-celebrities-who-is-currently-flaunting-their-beauty-being-the-model-of-cosmetic-brands-215440

• Like 2

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS NOW ON THE THIRD PLACE.. PLS LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/                                                             ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡      Pls Vote for Song Hye Kyo for Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses pls guys vote, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

The 14 Best K-Drama Rom-Coms Of All Time

May 29, 2019

With the scent of summer in the air and the anticipation of a fun-filled summer up ahead, it’s the perfect time to binge watch some classic K-drama rom-coms to get you into that summer romance feel. Rom-com dramas, when done right, are the best kind of genre to watch. They make you feel good, tug at your heartstrings, and totally have you a believer in love. All aspects that we can dig, right? There’s obviously been a lot of rom-coms out there in the K-drama world, but very few earn the title of being the best of all time. Here’s a look at 14 of those titles (in no particular order).

Warning: Minor spoilers ahead.

1. Full House

full-house.jpg

It’s hard to talk about K-drama rom-coms without the mention of the classic, “Full House” starring Song Hye Kyo and Rain. The marriage contract trope, as popular as it is right now, was not as common back then and was a real thrill when it was first introduced to us as an audience. So when Han Ji Eun (Song Hye Kyo) and Lee Young Jae (Rain) begin their fake marriage and have to live with each other despite their deep hatred for each other, we knew it would be an instant success.

full-house.png

One of the reasons for its success was not only because of the unique storyline but because of the obvious chemistry and laughs we got as a result of the combination of Song Hye Kyo and Rain. The two were so perfect in their respective roles!

full-house1.jpg

They were also pretty famous at the time, so for the two to be starring in a series together was exciting. We’re glad they were able to work together and make such a great series because it’s definitely considered a classic rom-com today!                                                Start watching “Full House”: 

Hey Soompiers, which of these rom-coms is your ultimate fav? Let me know in the comments below!....                                   source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1323991wpp/the-14-best-k-drama-rom-coms-of-all-time

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Song Joong Ki Shares How Song Hye Kyo Supported Him For New Drama “Arthdal Chronicles”

Song Joong Ki Shares How Song Hye Kyo Supported Him For New Drama “Arthdal Chronicles”

May 29, 2019
by J. K

Song Joong Ki spoke about his wife Song Hye Kyo and how she supported him for his latest project.

At the May 28 press conference for tvN’s upcoming drama “Arthdal Chronicles,” Song Joong Ki appeared alongside co-stars Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Ok Bin as well as writers Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon.

“Arthdal Chronicles” is Song Joong Ki’s first drama in three years since the major 2016 hit “Descendants of the Sun” (except for cameo appearances), as well as his first since he married co-star Song Hye Kyo in October 2017.

When asked at the press conference about what’s changed after they got married, Song Joong Ki replied, “There’s nothing big that’s changed.” However, he added, “I could possibly call it gaining tranquility of the mind. I think that’s something that’s changed. Other married people might feel the same way.”

Song Joong Ki also spoke about Song Hye Kyo’s reaction to his new drama. He said, “Song Hye Kyo is also a fan of the two writers and the director. This is my first drama in a long time, but she supported me by saying ‘Do well by focusing until the end’ and so it’s thanks to her that I was able to finish it well.”

“Arthdal Chronicles” premieres on June 1. Writers Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon have worked on popular historical dramas including “The Great Queen Seon Deok,” “Tree with Deep Roots,” and “Six Flying Dragons,” and director Kim Won Suk has helmed “Incomplete Life,” “Signal,” and “My Ahjussi.”

Credit soompi

• Like 2