Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 minute ago, ahdrianaa said:

That would be such an anticlimax.

also, what about this is “good news” excitement worthy. It’s just a pop up store? 

I dont even know what that is. 

Everyone, dont repost these pictures please.

I’m staying clear out of my ig feeds for a week. :tears:

2 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I dont even know what that is. 

Everyone, dont repost these pictures please.

I’m staying clear out of my ig feeds for a week. :tears:

Apparently these pictures weren’t even taken today because she wasn’t there at the pop up event. 

Spoiler

Mess.

• Like 2

Her outfit for this event just doesn’t fit the aesthetics of Sulwhasoo at all. What a miss. Her team needs some fashion pointers from good stylists. I’m sorry.

It pains me to see her like this, as dramatic as it sounds. Can someone get her a stylist who is actually good and consistent :tears:

• Like 2

I don't know if you follow Park Bo Young and Kang Dong Won or not. But if you follow them, you will see the same mistake. Both of them have same stylist with Kyo. This is the HIGH-END COMESTIC EVENT and they pick this style for her to wear? Firstly, it is not suitable for the situation and secondly it doesn't show Kyo's beauty.  To be honest, friend just stay friend and don't need to involve in friend's work if it brings the negative effects. I don't know how many times her stylist disappointed me. I follow Hyun Kyung or Miss Lee's ig and see many comments about changing her style. I'm absulutely sure Kyo knows some of her fans leave comments about her wrong style but as you can see that it has passed many years and her style hasn't changed then her fans get no choice :((. I'm very sorry to say that. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I am beyond disappointed with her outfit today. This is probably the most hideous outfit she have worn for a Sulwhasoo event. <_< Come on. Who dress up like that!

I want to ask hyun kyoung how can she call herself a stylist my God  even we are not a stylist we can do better than her disgusting but bcoz kyo is really a Goddess she carry it the way she is her beautiful face carry it kinda dissappointed