Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo talks about her responsibility as a representative of Hallyu Star.

news-full-110575.jpg 

Song Hye Kyo is considered to be another actor who caused the Hallyu, which has gained more popularity. She is like a witness who is still on the path of the Korean series, which is considered 1 in the entertainment industry that created the Hallyu stream. Back when the Korean series began to become famous in Japan and China. Song Hyukyo is remembered by international fans since the story of Autumn in My Heart of KBS2 in 2000, until it came to the subject of Encounter on tvN, which had just been screened earlier this year.

If talking about a star that causes the Hallyu stream Could not forget Zong Hyukyo Actually, she was ranked in the top of the 'Hallyu Diagnosis' questionnaire survey conducted by Sports Seoul last month.

Song Hyukyo has come to talk about her life today. When asked what she had done in the past The actress said

"I met someone I couldn't meet when filming the series. Then relax with a vacation In addition, read the proposed project. "

When asked Zong Hyukyo that How does Hallyu Star mean to her? She says

"I think it is a term used to describe the new image and culture of Korea.Is a word that makes you feel proud, but comes with the same heavy burden. "

Song Hyukyo is another actor who travels to promote Korea in many countries. She has published a book for independent websites at the Korean mobile club abroad with Professor Sokoyung Dog and also donated 10,000 Korean and Chinese recommended books to the Hangzhou Temporary Government Memorial Museum on the 100th anniversary of Established a provisional government in Korea She also devoted herself to Korean language services in many well-known foreign museums, including the Museum of Modern Art in New York and the Museum of Toronto.

Song Hyukyo said that she was interested in language and history while talking about Korean changes through the Hallyu stream. The actress said

"I'm more interested in the language. When talking to foreign fans I think that it is important to understand the language. I tried my best to learn the language. In addition, I am more interested in history. As I said when I went to work abroad I feel that I have more responsibility as a Korean actor. I tried many ways to spread our history and culture. "

Song Hyukyo talks about how she received the power from the fans that

"I am honored and delighted that there are many people who like me and my work. This is my motivation too, "she continued." I still remember that it was a surprise when I realized that the overseas fans gathered to volunteer on behalf of 'Song Hyukyo' fans and donationsI am very happy And is a memory that I am very proud of. "

Song Hyukyo commented on the question of the direction of the growth of Hallyu.

"I think it's important to find a new story. New diversity that is based on the understanding of each person's culture I think we can spread the Hallyu stream by exchanging through work between teams in each country. Or that artists in each country work together. "

Song Hyukyo has always worked in China. She starred in Chinese movies such as The Grandmaster in 2013 and Love and Let Love in 2017 and joined the Hong Kong Gold Merit Film Awards. China, more Chinese actors in the future

The actress ended with a deposit of fans around the world.

"I am delighted to receive so much love. I will do my best to reward your love through good projects and performances. "..source credit @http://popcornfor2.com/m/detail?id=110575

• Like 1

I read this information from Yoo Ah In FC and I will translate it into English for everyone to read. 

" According to analysis of financial statements, to maintain payroll in UAA, YAI needs to comeback soon with Kyo after Hyung Sik joins the military to " nourish company" :)).  This is the most realistic rumor from the beginning of the year. Hyung Sik goes to the military, Sung Bin is just the new actor and need time to train acting, Kyo not only works but also takes care of her family so Ah In has the responsibility to work energetically to earn money. "  ( posted by YAI FC on 2 May 2019)

I think this is the reason why Kyo has been really active in recent months. It is just the rumor but it sounds reasonable, right? If you notice, in 2017 both Ah In and Kyo had a long rest from the screen, UAA also gave Hyung Sik the maximum performance.  In terms of talent management, comeback separately and have time for actor to rest is reasonable, but with the small- scale company like UAA, this also affects the financial and revenue of company, so actors still make a comeback work for CF to allow the company to operate continuously.

• Thanks 5

Sent you a message @ahdrianaa

Thank you for that information @Craniata :) Does this mean we have another korean speaking Kyo fan here? :wub:

And yes. That makes sense. And I love how UAA values their actors/actress’s freedom and time for theme-selves. They dont work them up tirelessly like other agencies do.

• Like 2

On 5/7/2019 at 1:03 PM, dukesa1122 said:

Omo! Haha good find!! my gosh i feel like a nursery trying to read her posts in hangul. :lol: I tweeted her :wub: please do too

Oh my g let us tweeted her everyday so this tandem will gonna happen my long time wish and of corz LMH wish 

I always lurked here but this is actually my first time to post here after such a long time almost a decade ago in my old account that I could no longer recover. :lol:

The analysis about UAA seems very logical. The job to bring money to the agency now is with YAI and SHK.  YAI fans may think SHK may focus on her personal life for now but she already did that for a year after her wedding, we know she's active nowadays and SJK is also busy with drama that has 3 Seasons and a movie. She also hinted about not taking a very long break this time. If I am not mistaken, she recently mentioned also that she regret not doing as many projects as she could when she was younger. 

I am confused with her China deal though, is the Hallyu Ban totally lifted? Some said its not yet totally lifted but how come she signed on with Jet Tone Films. 

5 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

I am confused with her China deal though, is the Hallyu Ban totally lifted? Some said its not yet totally lifted but how come she signed on with Jet Tone Films. 

Because she’s Song Hye Kyo :lol:

j/k maybe it is lifted but I’m not getting anymore info about the movie, either so....

I hope and I pray she’ll be doing another drama. Chingu? Can you join the camp and ask Kim eun sook to make SHK as the lead lady on her next drama? 

This is KES Twitter account

https://mobile.twitter.com/dramaonly?lang=en

• Like 4

I am new to k-dramas and I'm in awe about the beauty of this lady. I've never seen such a natural gorgeous beautiful woman in my entire life. Don't get me wrong... there are a lot of beautiful women on this planet but this woman takes the cake. Her husband must be the luckiest and happiest guy in Korea.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

j/k maybe it is lifted but I’m not getting anymore info about the movie, either so....

I hope and I pray she’ll be doing another drama. Chingu? Can you join the camp and ask Kim eun sook to make SHK as the lead lady on her next drama? 

i think that acct is not active anymore hope someone here have knowlegde to KES so we can send  our request to her?

38 minutes ago, zorca said:

I am new to k-dramas and I'm in awe about the beauty of this lady. I've never seen such a natural gorgeous beautiful woman in my entire life. Don't get me wrong... there are a lot of beautiful women on this planet but this woman takes the cake. Her husband must be the luckiest and happiest guy in Korea.

Welcome to the family

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Hi is this account still active? Any other SNS owned by KES? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, zorca said:

Hello there and welcome to Kyo’s thread! I know right! You’ll love her more when you know all the struggles she’s been through. Keep digging! :lol:

6 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Hi is this account still active? Any other SNS owned by KES? 

Not that I know of. And yes, this account is still active.

• Like 3

ICYMI, Song Hye Kyo Sat Front Row At The Prada Fashion Show In New York

Flawless as always!
by YANNA LOPEZ FOR PREVIEW.PH | 2 hours ago
song-hye-kyo-prada-1557365357.jpg Impeccably beautiful Korean actress Song Hye Kyo made the journey to New York for the Prada Resort 2020show, and she wasted no time turning heads at the event. Check out her simple yet elegant look below! 
Sat front row at the esteemed Italian label's latest runway spectacle, Hye Kyo wore a billowing taupe tie-waist silk frock teamed with dainty layered gold jewelry, a Cahier clutch, andthe clincherthigh-high black leather boots that lent her otherwise demure outfit lots of attitude. 
Source Credit @https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/song-hye-kyo-prada-fashion-show-new-york-sa903-20190509-src-preview

• Like 3
  • Love 1