Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

thanks everyone for the updates and sharing beautiful photos of SHK , its a wonderful treat for all of us here as we are showered with lots of SHK photos to feast on ! yes hclover96 , so looking forward also for video and interview updates soon , not only the fans that are crazy for her but the media and other celebrities as well , even IG is flooded with her gorgeous photos too!

how can anyone not notice this exceptional beauty ,  SHK looks effortless in being super gorgeous

005y8mXejw1f62yep7ylqj30hs0qomy8.jpg

6f63fd3fjw1f62yeye5tij20qo0qoq7h.jpg

its great to see the confidence she exudes in this photo

005y8mXejw1f62yeppoypj30hs0om0tu.jpg

Spoiler

bd012d89jw1f62xmg2fcaj20ei0n7my0.jpg

credit:as labeled

happy to see that SHK beauty team is in full force for this event , yes they definitely make SHK shines the most in this event

Spoiler

006bHT8Zgw1f62xye34yvj30v60qo793.jpg

credit;as labeled

• Like 17

1469187153761_5F68F512D988A0BE78A72ADFA5

Tonight, Song Hye Kyo, Kelly Chen and Sean Lau attended the Prada store opening event, attracting 300 fans to go there to watch.  Being selected earlier as one of the top ten most beautiful women in Asia on a Mainland website, SHK showed a surprise expression, then she said "there are a lot of beauties in the entertainment industry, everyone has their own characteristics".  She expressed that this time she was not able to meet up with Tony Leung, hope there will be an opportunity next time. 

Kelly Chen and Sean Lau both praised that SHK is a beauty.  When asked if he wants to work with SHK, Sean Lau said, "I can work with anyone".  Does he only feel that his wife, Amy Kwok, is a goddess?  He said, "It's hard to answer, everyone knows my plight, I had to answer 'yes'.  :lol:

http://m.mingpao.com/ldy/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1469188233111&subcate=latest&issue=20160722#sthash.8pRlCS0b.dpuf

• Like 15

I love the comments here. just wanted to add, surely even if one is not a fan they will lose control, if they will see thiis lady in person.

I just wanted to share that an acquaintance of mine, saw Hye Kyo up close in Duty free  years back, she mentioned  Hye Kyo is with one bodyguard and a lady interpreter/ translator, Kyo is checking out a Ferragamo item.

She is not a fan but when she saw Kyo, for a minute she just stand there but cant help but stare.

Says she is so beautiful and the skin is insanely  luminous. I just want to quote this acquaintance of mine said '

"  Her skin is radiantly white, looks so soft ,and seems like when you touch her, a dirt on her skin would be very visible,".

The fans in HK airport is soo lucky, shes not wearing a hat and dark shades. ......ahhhhh envy!

Yes I agree, this lovely actress can create pandemonium at the airport with just simple polo and trademark denim shorts.

• Like 15

SHKs attendance at Prada event is one hot topic in nate, k media also feature this event ! for sure not only cnets but knets as well are all in awe with her gorgeous and elegant beauty!  truly agree with fans who saw SHK in person , she is way more more more super super beautiful up close !

연예 hot포토

"그녀는, 블랙 시스루"…송혜교, 오늘은 팜므파탈"She is in a black see-through" ... Song Hye Kyo, today femme fatale (this article somehow talks about her elegant and alluring beauty . This goddess of beauty captivated HK and that her aura is different from others. 

디스패치 원문 기사전송 2016-07-22 20:44 최종수정 2016-07-22 21:00

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

http://news.nate.com/view/20160722n32451&mid=e0403&cid=617687

what intrigues me about this article is that at the last sentence they stated that SHK is considering a sequel for DOTs????????? how true , looking forward  if ever there is confirmation about this!

한편 송혜교는 KBS-2TV 드라마 ‘태양의 후예’ 종영 후 차기작을 검토 중이다 thru google trans "Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is considering a sequel after KBS-2TV drama "Sons of the Sun" (referring to DoTs)   by jongyoung

Dispatch too featured SHK

Spoiler

94e3aa15gw1f62ztcsjfpj20k00zkgpw.jpg

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/553446

• Like 11

ATM SHK @ #2 

wow..gorgeous as always. thanks @hclover96 for sharing translations of fan account. and everyone's for sharings updates and photos

her team glamour are in complete attendance tagging along with Ms.Park this time looks likes they will be spending more time in HK not just for the Prada event tonight..huh? extended vacation or another photo shoot? hope so..we can hope for more surprises in store for us..

13782159_1213433992031451_9093707300224313726693_1652982781687452_65137055310005

• Like 17

So proud that she made such a good impact in the Prada Event in HK. She looked so pretty and love the look.  We look forward to her next appearances and works. 

As a side note, I was watching KBSWorld last night and SHK Seoul ad was being shown. It thrills me to see her CF anywhere. 

• Like 9

Kelly chen said her son looks like w SJK.rep asked if she showed her son's pic to SHK. KC:no,i dont want 2 scare her Cn_JBDiUsAAl2Az.jpg

SHK was asked : where you would like to travelling? SHK : jeju island and new york

Additional info : she mentioned she would like to travelling to Paris and Italy tho.

Rep asked her abt she being called goddess of asia, do you have any idea abt that nickname? #SongHyeKyo just showing her shy expression LOLL

Previously you had worked w/ tony leung in movie, this time have you any chance to meet up ?SHK:this time probably have no chance to meet up

ort interview w/ kyo goes credit to 宋慧乔与宋仲基 on weibo.

• Like 11

good morning guys what happen to the page....