Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Despite voting non-stop, our KYO has slipped to #5!

But, ladies, do not be afraid! We will pick her up in no time!

Just continue voting and before we know it, she's up there where she belongs! 

Smile the KYO SMILE! Group HUG grouphug44 then VOTE votebooth

2 hours ago, missou12 said:

WHERE.r uu guysss our queen keep dropingggggggggggggg

missou12, I'm here!  woohoo2  Voting every 20 minutes, too! My eyes are glued to

my computer waiting for 20 minutes to pass! It's unnerving, but we'll be fine as soon as the rest of the Kyonatics wakes up!

It's almost 2pm in my neck of the woods, so expect me to be voting the rest of the day and night!  thumbup As long as there people voting continuously,

we'll be fine!

• Like 2

I know you guys are working hard but please listen to the mod. It's unnecessary to keep making posts here solely about the poll since most of us here are already aware and voting. The rankings are volatile/change frequently so lets try not to get too caught up on it.

SHK sent a coffee truck to the set of KBS Red Teacher today to support the producer of DOTS

Edited by galaaaxx
  • Like 15

Thanks @galaaaxx for the ig post

Translation:

To cheer Director Yoo Jong Seon and staff, for the drama 'Mr Red'.

Song Hye Kyo who is full of angelic qualities sent coffee_pong for Director Yoo Jong Seon and staff. Director Yoo worked with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants of The Sun.In this summer, they are filming at an abandoned school in a village thus they welcome us enthusiastically. The cart not only provides beverages and coffee,but also the popular shave ice dessert. I will convey actress Song Hye Kyo's warm heart to everyone.

• Like 23

the Prada event in HK invitation is great news for SHKs fans, we have something to look forward this week , hope she will show up in that event just like what she did in Chanel event in Shanghai , definitely she will be as gorgeous as ever ! hope there will be more magazine cover for her coming up , after DoTs she only have one major global magazine as covergirl , Elle China, calling the attention of Elle Korea , Vogue Korea/China, Harper Bazaar Korea/China , Marie Claire Korea/China , Cosmopolitan etc etc , wish you can feature SHK again on your upcoming cover!

bccac2fbgw1f5wxsue1vwj20ge0ncgp0.jpg

credit:weibo

wow its another great news that Shilla Duty Free ranks 1st and I believe SHKs charm and endorsement power helps a lot in achieving this top ranking. looking forward to see more of SHKs Shilla Duty Free ads/CF !

d397bfa9gw1f5y1nqnaxjj20nm0nmn2f.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 21

5 hours ago, Candles said:

I know you guys are working hard but please listen to the mod. It's unnecessary to keep making posts here solely about the poll since most of us here are already aware and voting. The rankings are volatile/change frequently so lets try not to get too caught up on it.

I agree with @Candles. No need to get stressed out with the voting. I'm pretty sure all of us here are doing our best to vote for her as much as we can. The voting fluctuates every now and then, no need to update since the Mod has already reminded us the rules. It will be wonderful for Kyo to win but if Kyo won't win, I don't think it really matters to her. I don't think she's the type to get disappointed in such things and if she's aware of our support, I'm sure she'll be proud of us whether she wins or not. :)

on a side note, I'm still waiting for news of her next project. Eonnie, hurry up and choose a project. :tears: I hope her next project will be a Korean movie. A critically-acclaimed Period movie like The Throne or The Masquerade with critically-acclaimed actor Song Kang Ho.

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

Or an intense thriller, suspense movie with critically-acclaimed actor Choi Min Sik. Anything that showcases her brilliant acting chops with brilliant actors, not just with  Hallyu actors. :bawling: but truth be told, anything will do, for as long as she comes back with another project as soon as possible. 

• Like 16