Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

credit to ‎Jeslyn Lee to Ki❤️Kyo Taiwan Fan Club
1 hr · 

神隱的喬妹,大號終於發文了丫!!!

Ps. 今早仲基LA 回韓國,今晚喬妹就發文了,為什麽突然覺得好粉紅呢 <3 <3 <3

Ōkami Joe sister, oversized finally posts.!!!
PS. This morning, joong-ki la back to South Korea, tonight joe girl posts, why I suddenly felt so pink? 
Jeslyn Lee's photo.

credit to all owner, video(SHK, Taiwain Fan Club)

http://weibo.com/p/230444072be74fa26572ead86ee744f0ca5770

http://weibo.com/p/23044459b5cb932f2680cb7a485489ee0979cf

Such a challenging poll indeed! We really have to put her back to top 1 - July 15 is the first cut of the poll! First cut = first place!!!! That's just the first cut, we still have the second, third, and final cut! Let's do this till the end! I miss her so much& I'm pouring this desperation on this poll. Oh, I am hoping to see her in a public event again! It's a bonus if I get to hear of a new project! 

And YES! HAPPY 2.6 FOLLOWERS ON IG

Dear Song Hye Kyo:) 

I don't know what else to do! I have been voting non-stop since this morning.It is now 5 pm Monday in my neck of the woods!

At least she's up to 3rd place! Still, I would like to see her up there! Keep voting, guys! bananatype

We can do this! banana

16 minutes ago, sunflower1 said:

HAPPY 2.6 FOLLOWERS ON IG

yaysmile

• Like 1

as for the good news , SHK is once again active on her IG post , not only she update with it with a photo (with a video at first but got deleted) of beautiful lilac colored summer blooms (don't know the real name of that flower is it lilac or myrtle???)  which I don't have any idea where it was taken , she did update her IG profile photo/icon  too with her selfie shadow so artistically done , wow she reached 2.6M followers already, its only 2.5M plus then when she did her updates !

005y8mXejw1f5qejdtixtj30k00rf415.jpg

credit:weibo

well as for the bad news , SHK is still on the no 3 spot for the Goddess of Asia poll just like you guys I keep on voting also as much as I can but at times I feel hopeless when I see that her rank is not improving while the no 1 and 2 keep on increasing its margin whaaaaaaa hope by the end of 1st round she will regain back her no 1 rank! keep on voting, keep on voting, keep on voting as much as you can!

credit:as labeled

• Like 4

Voted! Seems like she's not gaining any momentum at all! Seems like 50 of our votes, the other two get 100 each votes! So frustrating frustrated

Well, let's not stop voting! Come hell and high water, we are going to win this! If I have to, I will use all computers in the office!   lol

studiosoriginals  election vote election 2016 voting

Guest RoseS
55 minutes ago, sunflower91_ said:

as for the good news , SHK is once again active on her IG post , not only she update with it with a photo (with a video at first but got deleted) of beautiful lilac colored summer blooms (don't know the real name of that flower is it lilac or myrtle???)  which I don't have any idea where it was taken , she did update her IG profile photo/icon  too with her selfie shadow so artistically done , wow she reached 2.6M followers already, its only 2.5M plus then when she did her updates !

seem, myrtle(around my house, plan many different colors, blooming in summer weather). In past remember she post a photo with same flower but pink color. Her back yard or sidewalk:crazy: 

VOTE: Seeing a 'message' from SHK's fan club, it said, "...vote for SHK.... 'click behind her name'..."

What:crazy: why not click 'heart' and confusing about 'behind her name'

But tried as it said=click her name then the number of vote change at any click, not only SHK'vote but all nominees' votes, up up also:blink:

I  just tried to click on her name the numbers up n others too.    Easier this just way n faster.   Even I type d code as given ... the result is d same as clinking on her name.   My save my time n my fingers strength .       She #1 now 

• Like 2

Guest RoseS
5 minutes ago, josephine236 said:

Aiyoyo.   Why so fast she's down to 2nd place.   I don't understand this game

Happy for her because since voting, she's only Korean celebrity who compete among of 5 or 6 Chinese/Taiwan celebrities:grin: up...down...up..down

So, some if not all of them are Chinese! No wonder their names and faces are not familiar to me! cutecat

Just keep going and work harder and we'll be up there in no time! compwave

A little boost to our sagging hope  cheer2

Wonder if the Chinese fans are voting for her headscratch

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

waiting something like old year(2014) happening to Song Hye Kyo ["Asian Goddess" Perfect Ending Song Hye Kyo Crowned Goddess Asia:innocent:

"Asian Goddess" Perfect Ending Song Qian Crowned Goddess Asia

2014-07-21 12:13 Source: Contemporary Entertainment Network Editor: Ddyule03

2-140H1121546417.jpg
Song Qian Crowned Goddess Asi

"2014 Asian Goddess" Poll Organized By The Contemporary Entertainment Network Hosted Yesterday (20) Came To An End, After Nearly Three Months Of Online Voting, Four Brutal Knockout Final Song Qian, Park Shin Hye, Liu Shi, Wu Yingjie, Lin Yun Children, Deng Purple Chess, Yang Mi, Zheng Shuang, Comfortable, Zheng Xiujing Successful "Top Ten Asian Goddess" In The Title, Which Song Qian To 576,025 Votes Score Gains First Elected The First Asian Goddess! Park Shin Hye (571,930 Votes), Shi Shi (561,229 Votes) Were In Second And Third Place. It Can Be Described As A Few Happy Tears, Because Ultimately Zhoubichang Less Zheng Xiujing Votes Were Eliminated, Missed The "Top Ten Asian Goddess" In The Title.         "Asian Goddess" As A Poll By The Users Decide Class Contest, By The Hundreds Of Millions Of Users To Vote Truly Broad Influence And Appeal Of The "Goddess Of Asia" In Asia. The Current "Top Ten Asian Goddess" Contest Has Been The Perfect Ending, Thank Hard Fans To Vote Again, In Return, This Was "2014 Asian Goddess" Title Ten Asian Goddess List Will Be Released Into The Light , People, Dozens Of Media Partners, Contemporary Entertainment Magazine Also Produced "Goddess 2014 Collector's Edition Magazine."         Small Partners Who Want To Obtain The Goddess Edition Magazines And Posters Of Attention, And This Morning The Contemporary Entertainment Magazine Has Launched A Limited Collector's Edition Pre-Sale Activities Goddess Magazine, If You Want To Get, "Journal Of Contemporary Asian Goddess Edition Limited Edition Of The World's Entertainment "Please Come Into The Official Taobao Station (Http://Ddyule.Taobao.Com/) Pre-Sale Activities In It, A Limited Number Of First Come First Served Oh

Love Goddess

First, The Goddess Of Asia's Top 10 List Will Be Released To The News Media From Allied Let Asian Goddess.

Second, The Goddess Will Make Asia's Top 10 Collector's Edition Poster, Collection Of The Most Beautiful Goddess Era.

Third, The Goddess Of Love In The Green Plan Pending, Will Be Announced At A Later Asian Goddess Official Website.

VOTE: After finish vote(each time), click  'x' or 'shut down' , choose 'shut down'. :lol: