Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

sunbae0401, calm down :)

her situation reminded me of a hong kong actress I follow back then. she is also talented and can bring liveliness to her character. very good in crying and managed to form a close friendship with her co-stars. often draw praises from seniors and netizens for her performance. guess what? she was unappreciated by her company and did not win the best actress until a few years ago at the age of 34.

kyo is in the same situation. it will come. i believe.

and i do agree with you on one thing. I would not watch DOTS or any korean drama without SHK.

• Like 3

13335996_1176648932376624_17730723735362

hello everyone,, still have the hang over of yesterday's event?.. but moving on...does anyone notice our Kyosii car...definitely Daebak as Jingoo said on the Dots BTS, Kyo has a cow inside her van...hahaha practically he's not joking he is really stating the truth, seeing how big and spaceous it is...

0ljpx1E.jpg  credits to @hyukgu for the photo

after BAA we will be probably on lurking mode while waiting for our dear Kyosii new project engagements, maybe another magazine cover, or cf's. either way hope she will keep updates on her IG's..another drama awards will be sometime october and november...

• Like 15

cant get over yet last night's beaksang arts award night , yeah its a bittersweet moment for SHK fans , we all love seeing her attending said event walking the red carpet and received the popularity award as she shines brightly outstaging other k celebs yet we are sad for her that after all these years in her 20th career anniversary , the acting awards by beaksang is still that elusive to her  but then reality bites we may never know what comes into the minds of the juror in picking out their winners . the only consolation they have is the grand prize for DoTs and I guess SHK is already happy about it that she is part of this awesome drama , she may feel that she is a deasang winner too! its undeniable that SHK really displayed her acting prowess flawlessly in DoTs and as fans we would really love that she can get recognized by such prestigious award giving body they consider in korea. it might be the timing wherein for the best actress category it just happens that one co-nominee who eventually became a winner is considered already as a veteran award winning actress. even for the deasang award for DoTs , none of the nominees in the individual category from DoTs have ever won yet the drama emerged as the grand prize/deasang winner is this their way of giving out other chance to other nominees in the individual category???? they just want to lump up the recognition on the drama itself ????? but why in their previous winners , they gave out also this deasang to a certain actor/actress , they should have consider SHK too! anyway, thanks everyone for your updates and insights , for now we will just feast our eyes on how SHK emerged as the Queen of the Night in Beaksang!

d397bfa9gw1f4jd5g5w1qj20ko0ocdis.jpg

d397bfa9gw1f4jd5gmuloj20dz0mjjth.jpg

d397bfa9gw1f4jd5h3pw8j20ed0msmz5.jpg

beautiful side profile of SHK!

Spoiler

d397bfa9gw1f4jd5efbbbj20nm0jdq5s.jpg

credit:owner of photo in weibo

• Like 24

DELETED.( thanks for the reminder sunflower91. i really am trying to learn little by little :sweatingbullets:

i always thought that black and white photos reveal who the prettiest is. confirmed so many times: Song Hye Kyo.

Indeed her face is both her blessing and her curse. it opened doors for her, but since people cannot go past her beauty, she is perpetually framed in it like a monalisa.

• Like 7

yes, i believe sunflower 91 in her theory that BAA must have decided to lump all the recognition for DOTS into a single award in order to accomodate winners from other shows, to even the game. otherwise, it might end up a "no contest". heheh..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, miswah1981 said:

yes, i believe sunflower 91 in her theory that BAA must have decided to lump all the recognition for DOTS into a single award in order to accomodate winners from other shows, to even the game. otherwise, it might end up a "no contest". heheh..

oh its only my presumption he he ..... not really sure about beaksang jurors judging system, I just couldn't imagine if all winners from different individual categories came from DoTs , most unlikely to give them landslide victory for DoTs nominees in all categories, well in reality what happens is the opposite , no individual category winner from DoTs yet a grand award/deasang was given to the drama itself!

overflow of beautiful photos /gifs of SHK, just wondering she wasn't able to update her IG about beaksang awards , how nice of YAI to post photo with her, SJK and PBG! hope we can have updates from SHK IG soon !

6afb0f0cgw1f4j1y74ahtj20eq0lygmt.jpg

like a fairytale princess !

6afb0f0cgw1f4j1xmdw6lg20890ahb29.gif6afb0f0cgw1f4j1y6a456g209o0cbu0z.gif

6afb0f0cgw1f4j1ypfxszg20ew0bmu0z.gif

credit:weibo/SHK DC

hi miswa1981, pls edit your post wherein you quote the images I posted , its against soompi rule just quote the message/text post but not with photos, gifs or videos

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

many reports, always having QUEEN&KING's photos come first :thumbsup:

Today's Photo: June 4, 2016 [2]   2016/06/04

photo730959.jpg

Song Joong-ki (left) and Song Hye-kyo pose at the Baeksang Arts Awards at Kyunghee University in Seoul on Friday.

photo730964.jpg

photo730958.jpg

photo730957.jpg

photo730956.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/today-s-photo-june-4-2016-2-95240.html

May 04, Hancinema's vote:Red Carpet Who looks the Best

Song Hye-kyo 74%  (1,110 votes) 

Ra Mi-ran 0.27%  (4 votes) 

Park So-dam 0.87%  (13 votes) 

Jeon Do-yeon 0.13%  (2 votes) 

Lee Seong-kyeong 0.93%  (14 votes) 

Park Na-rae 0.07%  (1 votes) 

Kong Hyeon-joo 0.13%  (2 votes) 

Kwon So-hyeon 0.2%  (3 votes) 

Suzy 12.2%  (183 votes) 

Kim Hyeon-joo 0.73%  (11 votes) 

Hong Yoon-hwa 0.27%  (4 votes) 

Kim Sook 0%  (0 votes) 

Han Hyo-joo 5.73%  (86 votes) 

Hyeri 2.13%  (32 votes) 

Ko Ah-seong 0.13%  (2 votes) 

Jeong Ha-dam 0%  (0 votes) 

Oh Na-mi 0.07%  (1 votes) 

Eom Ji-won 0.2%  (3 votes) 

Ryoo Hyeon-kyeong 0.4%  (6 votes) 

Park Ha-seon 0.8%  (12 votes) 

Lee Jeong-hyeon 0%  (0 votes) 

Kim Sae-byeok 0.07%  (1 votes) 

Kim Go-eun-I 0.67%  (10 votes) 

Total Votes: 1,500

indeed Kyo is very beautiful...... i'm glad she looks happy and glowing, a lil put-on ? :P :lol:

moving forward, been waiting patiently for her next project announcement.....

sincerely hope an awesome movie script is coming her way ^_^ 

few more jaw dropping pics :wub:

baa1_zpsi1af0vd2.jpg

baa2_zpsxhie9gbn.jpg

credit shkdc

• Like 17

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:21 AM, miswah1981 said:

DELETED.( thanks for the reminder sunflower91. i really am trying to learn little by little :sweatingbullets:

you're welcome and nice having you here showing support and appreciation to SHK ! like everyone here , we all love seeing SHK this happy!

d397bfa9gw1f4k01f9cuaj20ks0uj78s.jpg

d397bfa9gw1f4k01djhvaj20ku0uwdkq.jpg

d397bfa9gw1f4k01i40mgj20ku0uugqu.jpg

credit:weibo/getty images

• Like 16

songsong  couple is the headline and cover of all the news paper in Chinese sorry for others many people love our couple nation we don't care about the awards only songsong

‪#‎kikyo‬ ‪#‎songsongcouple‬ ‪#‎songhyekyo‬ ‪#‎songhyegyo‬ ‪#‎songjoongki‬

credit to the right owner                                                                                                                                                                         13321933_526664384125495_650837517754493

• Like 22

She's a classic actress

I'm happy that she won the Popular TV Actress and iQiyi Global Star awards at Baeksang where we as her fans have a complete say in it. For HyeKyo, she must be very happy too to receive this "love" and being acknowledged that there are prentiful people around the world whom love and cherish her as a person and actress. For her, fans are very important to her and she would be sad if one day "no-one" will recognise her (I'm sure that day won't come though).

I admit I was initially sad too that she didn't receive an acting award but I'm grateful that DOTS won Daesang and we know she played a vital role to make that happen. We also know how important all the people involved in the drama production of DOTS (pd, writers, cast & crew etc.) meant to her from her recent interview so by giving Daesang to DOTS, I'm sure she's also elated about that.

In my heart I know how awesome her role was as Kang MoYeon. I still remember how crazily I was during the run of the drama and there was never a day when I was away from the DOTS thread and finding any information relating to it. It was a very happy journey for me and I have her to thanks for.

KQA3Pbs.jpg?1

credit Dispatch for original picture, edited by me 

• Like 20

thanks for the updates ! wow KMS aka puppy must be very lucky , he is indeed the favorite of SHK!  yes she is that generous , she loves to give presents and food trucks to people special to her! me too , also wondering that she didn't update any photos of her during beaksang night on her public IG  might be she is having a hard time choosing photos to be uploaded , too much beautiful photos to choose from  and she might think that media already bombarded her fans with lots of beautiful photos! at east YAI posted one photo with her with SJK and PBG , just hope KMS too can post photo with her not just the washing machine , LOL!

745192fdjw1f4k6691m67j20f80jgjuy.jpg

from instylekorea

006phPObgw1f4k5d933ohj30yi1pc1kx.jpg

IG update of SHKs DoTs co-star , KMY best friend Dr Pyo

006phPObgw1f4jaz9noeej30yi1pcqtw.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 17