Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank god for Suecomma Bonnie and Sulwhasoo for regularly feeding us.

When is Gichancy going to release the CF, it’s crazy that it’s taking them so many months to edit the video. 

I’m sure we’ll be seeing a new Makeon cf, just a matter of time.

ICIS only does one very basic photo shoot every month, so I don’t even expect pictorials from them.

keeping fingers crossed for Chaumet!! 

I don’t think Kyo has shot anything new for Dyson in months, even though they made a post with Kyo’s face last month. Wonder if Dyson’slatest post on IG is just a regular publicity photo shoot for Elle Korea or if those two people have become new official dyson ambassadors?

Looking at Verdi Vero’s past ambassadors, the company has very short contractual periods and there is one shoot during the entire contract. So I guess this means Kyo’s contract with them will also expire soon.

• Like 3

Someone tell me that they saw a video which looked like it was a photoshoot from the RL show last week. Kyo was entering the venue and it looked like there was a lot of paparazzi. It was posted on Instagram about 20 minutes or so ago. 

But now I can’t find it. 

On 9/9/2019 at 11:46 PM, ahdrianaa said:

This is the founder of the PR agency talking to Kyo at the RL show. 

His message is really sweet. 

I just love this comment for Kyo,,.. These are the posts that I believe because this are real people that had face to face contact with the Queen,,not some non sense YT videos sentiments about Kyo lol!  

I remember there are other real sweet comments about Kyo from photographers,,,production team staff of her drama series ,,,to the staff of KARA,,(rescue animal rights advocate org)..and etc..I've read from old articles,,,can't name them all.

Can't stop loving this woman.

• Like 6

On 8/19/2014 at 5:27 AM, Guest xyzebra said:

@utkim, thank you for the link to SHK's lawyer's official statement. I confess that my Korean is very very poor. :( And yet because I am impatient for more information, I read through the google translation and the original article several times to get a rouge idea of the statement. I apologize in advance if my interpretation of the already terrible google translation is completely off...the face of the earth... accounting firms near me  Your Books On Time. TLDR: SHK was not actively seeking to evade tax. Her accounting firm and accountants were at fault. Lawyer will seek legal action against said accounting firm due to SHK's subsequently damaged image. 
Long version: Keep in mind that I am only taking out what I think are important parts. I skipped over the specifics of the tax errors because I proclaim my ignorance and hope someone more able will translate those technical parts.  
Basically, it seems like Song was not personally aware of the accounting errors until the NTS notified her/her lawyer of the discrepancies in income reporting. The lawyer specifically states that SHK & co. fired the tax agents responsible for the error and switched accounting firms once these mistakes were brought to light in order to avoid future complications and additional errors. He goes on to say that SHK & Co. will take legal action against the accounting firms and accountants who made these errors since their negligent behavior puts SHK's reputation at risk, as many would assume SHK is responsible for her accountant's work. The lawyer ends with an apology for not being vigilante enough with the accounting practices of the firm and asks for public understanding. 

professional approach

• Thanks 1

http://m.veritas-a.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=169656

Professor Song Iu Ho of Daegu Haany university, Department of Cosmetic Engineering announced that that he had been surveying Asians living in Daegu/North Gyeongsang Province about their consciousness and use of Korean cosmetics. He announced the findings of his surgery at a forum of the Gyeongbuk Science and Technology Association.

Asian residents in Korea, including Chinese and Vietnamese , picked singer and actress IU as the most beautiful Korean celebrity followed by Song Hye-Kyo, Lee Min-Ho, Hyun-Ah and Jun Ji-Hyun.

When asked about korean cosmetic brands, 26 surveyors replied Innisfree; followed by Missha, Tony Moly, Sum, Ohui, Iope, Sulwhasoo and Face shop.

The survey was conducted on 316 foreigners. 77.8 percent of the survey pool were university students studying abroad in Korea with 11.4 percent of the surgery comprising of married foreigners and professional workers staying in Korea. In particular, the survey was conducted to listen directly to the cosmetics culture of Asia (total 4.3 billion, 2014) and use it as a basic material for establishing the K-beauty policy.

Kyo shows off her Hallyu power and beauty status once again, despite the survey pool comprising of people mainly from their late teens to 20s. ( 191 out of the 316 people surveyed are University Students)

Also, props to Kyo, amongst the brands mentioned by the surveyors the Sulwhasoo products are by far the most expensive! The other brands with the exception of OHui are mostly “road-shop” beauty brands and mid-level beauty brands which would make sense since most people taking part in the survey are university students. The fact that Laneige which was so popular with Asian buyers before has now slipped in the survey but a brand like Sulwhasoo which didn’t have wide brand recognition outside of Korea is now popular because of Kyo. It’s only been one year since she became Sulwhasoo muse Give it a few more months and I’m positive the results will omg get better.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

http://www.ggilbo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=704661#_enliple

영화 '호우시절'이 실시간 검색어에 오르면서 주연배우 고원원에 대한 관심이 높아지고 있다. 

중국 언론 레코드 차이나에 따르면 최근 중국 최대 검색 포털 '바이두'는 아시아 10대 미녀 순위를 발표했다.

As per reports of the Chinese Media Records, China’s largest search portal released Baidu released their rankings of Asia’s 10 most beautiful women. 

1. Gao Yuan Yuan

2. SNSD Yoona

3. Fan Bing Bing

4. Song Hye Kyo

5. T-area Jiyeon

6. Liu Yi Fei

7. F(x) Krystal

8. Park Shin Hye 

9. Zhao Liying

10. Angelababy.

Spoiler

I’m honestly really disappointed with how UAA is acting oblivious to the IG situation. 

It’s not a purge of bots, a clean up doesn’t last more than a month! It’s not happening to anyone elseIt’s not “fans” leaving because people who want to leave would have left immediately after the news came out, not wait for a month to pass and then start leaving in a slow and steady stream. 

Kyo has lost more than 40,000 followers now for no explainable reason and once a downward trend starts then it’s difficult to stem the flow. Any other agency would have at least realized the situation and do something about it by now because it’s a very bad public look. 

If her agency isn’t going to even look into this concern of the fans then aren’t us fans just wasting our m time trying to promote brands on SNS by us showing support for Kyo? Because the companies will definitely have a problem with the negative slope in her IG followers, so us liking and commenting on posts becomes futile. 

• Like 2

According to Daegu Haany University, a survey of 316 Asians was conducted by the School of Cosmetic Engineering to survey aesthetics and usage of Korean cosmetics.

It was presented at last month's forum of the Gyeongbuk Association of Science and Technology Societies. Asians are 60.5% of the countries they want to buy

Korean products were selected and were found to have high affinity. As for the image of Korean cosmetics, 57.6% answered 'excellent quality and efficacy' .

It will be used as basic data for establishing K-Beauty policy through surveying Asians' preference for Koreans and cosmetics.

1st place

2nd place

3rd place

4th

5th place...source credit @SHKDC

• Love 1

5 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

@ahdrianaa how about hyebaragi korea?why don't we tell them about this?maybe with the help from korean fans,UAA will notice it

Pretty sure fans from every country have notified UAA about this disturbing trend, so it’s impossible that they don’t know.

Kyo’s rankings have slipped so much that she isn’t even in the list of top 10 most followed Korean female celebrities. Just a month ago she was the 8th most followed female celebrity,

Now the people who were below her presently have a lead of more than 200,000 celebrities. We were hoping to celebrate 10 million followers for her birthday but it seems more likely that we will slump to 9 million at this rate.

• Sad 1