Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

On 7/30/2019 at 10:17 AM, hush puppy said:

It is all over the news for some time now.  So allow me share it here.  Early 2018, 

Dear Nisa85, Dukesa, Gigivillaceran & everyone.  I'm still here.  Could not visit this thread for a few days because of Work. Am doing a flying visit before I run. Glad to see this thread bursting with life again. Before I made my last post, Dukesa mentioned  "it is a bit Silent". 

1) Yes. I read the above from a few News Sources. Not one but a few. Because I have to Verify its Authenticity. Most of the news shared here by others have also been reported in these sources.  I normally read from sources which present its news in a Professional, No Gossipy way.  If a certain part of their news are from Insiders but could not be confirmed, they will say so.   The "Mortgage" part is a 1 Month old news already.  

I did not post the Original Source here because:

- I'm not sure Admin will allow. They removed them before

- There are a few sources; not one

- They are in Mandarin (Chinese Language)

(They are now all over Youtube already.  You all can check them out too)

Yes. Everybody knows by now, they separated last July. What the news meant is,  Kyo tried her best until the very last moment.  He left her home. But she is still there. If only he had apologised.

That their Marriage hit the Rock, is not so much because of the Baby issue, but more because of the Financial factor.  His brother has too much financial problems.  They want Kyo's help but did not go about it in the right way.  Eventually Kyo realised she has been taken for a Ride.  She is not only a Beautiful & Kind Lady.  She is also Smart & Courageous enough to withdraw from this Relationship before it gets too Complicated

That is why even in the Comments Section for other Blogs or Livestreams, Kyo's Chinese fans will respond: "Of course he has to work..  There is no one to support him now".  Her antis will retort: "What do mean?  He don't need her support.  He is richer than her". LOL

2) Did somebody mention about a Fortune-Teller??  That is old news already. They even had a Tarots Card Reading in Youtube.  Both mediums favour her Ex.  Just ignore them.  These are Superstitutions.  Hardly reliable.  

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Here Are The 10 Most Popular Korean Female Celebrities In China

They’ve captured the hearts of the Chinese public. 

Powerstar has released its monthly rankings for the most influential female Korean stars in China.

Though not all of the celebrities on the list are technically Korean, they are all involved heavily in the Korean entertainment industry. 

powerstar

Here are the stars capturing the hearts of the Chinese public:

10.Rosé,    9.Hyomin,              8. Jiyeon,                7. Hyuna,              6. Song Hye KyoSongHyeKo5. Krystal Jung,      4. Lisa,                     3. Jennie,               2. Yoona,              1. IU...         credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-popular-foreign-celebrities-china/

• Like 1

August 1, 2019

EXCLUSIVE  

Song Hye Kyo - the ultimate beauty icon of Korea

After 22 years since debut, Song Hye Kyo is still one of the most beautiful actresses in Korea.

0000060601_002_20190712111827201.jpg?typ

Song Hye Kyo is receiving special attention thanks to her consistent "goddess beauty". When participating in official events, she always exudes the beauty which is more brilliant than anyone. While in the daily life revealed through SNS, she oozed the inborn loveliness. Because always showing the perfect appearance to the point of being considered as one of the 3 most beautiful actresses, Song Hye Kyo looks ravishing all the time. Recently, Song Hye Kyo has become the topic of discussion after her divorce from actor Song Joong Ki. Nevertheless, let's go through the moments that Song Hye Kyo flaunts her unchanging beauty.

# Doll-like beauty

Spoiler

201907260719778254_5d3b809cbf317.png

In the past, Song Hye Kyo once revealed her childhood pictures on her personal SNS. In addition, she also made everyone exclaim at her beautiful appearance when those pictures occasionally appeared on television. Since she was young, the actress has owned a doll-like beauty with defined facial features. Her beauty was so perfect that people couldn't help but compliment because of her round eyes, straight nose bridge and cherry-like lips which are all completely identical to the current image.

# Short-hair Goddess

201907260719778254_5d3b809fad6bc.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is famous as an actress who can pull off all hairstyles, from natural long hair to the fancy hairstyles or elegant short hair. The doll-like hairdo in a drama which she starred in recently has added so more beauty and loveliness to her stunning visual that the phrase "Song Hye Kyo short hair" became trendy.

# Special elegance

201907260719778254_5d3b80a044b26.png

Some of the latest photos on Song Hye Kyo's SNS are behind-the-scenes pictures of a jewelry photoshoot. Song Hye Kyo wore a white dress and conducted the photoshoot in an elegant manner. She cleverly flaunted her perfect goddess beauty and showed the moments where she was even more sparkling than jewelry with her lovely beam.

# Innate loveliness

Spoiler

201907260719778254_5d3b80a4abf00.jpg

Although Song Hye Kyo often posts everyday-life photos through her personal SNS, her acquaintances also usually reveal images of Song Hye Kyo while filming. Recently, Song Hye Kyo's stylist has unveiled an image of the actress wearing a yellow flowery-patterned dress and exuding a lovely look. Having a natural look with tied up long hair, Song Hye Kyo's brilliant visual has completely captivated everyone's eyes.

# Monaco Goddess

Spoiler

201907260719778254_5d3b80a504a41.png

Song Hye Kyo also informed the public of her recent situation when attending events held in China and Monaco. The actress caught the attention with unchanged face despite post-divorce suffering. While Song Hye Kyo exuded the pure yet equally elegant aura when donning the white lace dress in an event held in China, at an event of a jewelry brand in Monaco, she gave off the goddess vibe with the heavy hairdo and makeup. Every moment of Song Hye Kyo, without a doubt, is all beautiful.

OSEN = Reporter Seon Mi Kyung /seon@osen.co.kr

Photo = OSEN DB, SNS of Song Hye Kyo - Elle Hong Kong - W Korea

Source: OSEN & V LIVE

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

R E M I N D E R

4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, SPAMMING, OR SOLICITATION
Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation of donations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited. You may link your favorite website and/or personal website in your signature as long as the font size and color are kept to the default settings. If you wish to negotiate a paid advertisement contract/campaign with Soompi.com, please contact info@soompi.com.

Fan-projects initiated by external websites/forums may be posted once with the project link and instructions for participation. Do not continually post updates or request for participation. Final results for project may be posted on its completion. Do not at any point in time solicit for donations or funding for such fan-projects within Soompi.

Kindly refer to the rules      here & here for further details.

A reminder to SHK.............

WE ARE STILL HERE, STANDING BY YOU!

Thank you to those who have been painstakingly furnishing us with news about SHK. 

Your hard work is very much appreciated! 

Thank you to those who have been very patient providing support and everyday words of wisdom!

To lurkers who continue to watch from afar, but in times when SHK is being lambasted, they

emerge and give full support, thank you!

Now, we all know that SHK is in very good hands!:heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 7