Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Source http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/06/song-hye-gyo-is-stunner-in-smoky-eye.html?m=1

Song Hye Gyo is a stunner in smoky eye make up

Article: "Unrivaled goddess beauty" Song Hye Gyo looks chic with powerful smoky make up

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1,178, -111] Wow, her features are crazy...

2. [+1,072, -116] She can pull off innocent, sexy, cutie, everything...

3. [+837, -105] Wow goddess

4. [+49, -10] I personally think she looks great in smoky make up. We've seen her often with lighter looks so I wish she'd do a drama or a CF with smoky make up like this...

5. [+40, -3] Honestly, she would dominate way harder than she already is if she was at least 165 cm tall.. I think she could pull off way more roles like Jun Ji Hyun too.. but she can't really do action roles because of her height ㅠㅠ

6. [+37, -17] The end all of beauty

7. [+34, -11] She has such a pretty nose

8. [+31, -13] Pretty no matter what she does ㅠㅠ

9. [+25, -5] I've been thinking she's been looking average lately and I'm sorry ㅡㅡ what a doll

10. [+24, -6] I really wonder what she looks like in real life... she must be amazingly beautiful...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

GUYS PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019 SHE IS NOW ON THE THIRD PLACE.. PLS LET US CONTINUE TO VOTE GUYS ...THE LINK: http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/  ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Pls Vote for Song Hye Kyo for Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses  She is now on the 2nd  place pls im begging you all vote and let us bring her to the top, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

song hyekyo

Song HyeKyo Grows Her Hair Back Longer And You Won’t Believe Your Eyes As She Is Simply Stunning

JUNE 27, 2019,                                                          While actress Song HyeKyo has been sporting a shorter hairstyle during recent times, giving off a very youthful and cute aura, we almost forgot how she looked like with longer hair.

But boy did she remind us that she is one of the most beautiful faces in all of Asia, wait no sorry probably the whole world, after recent photos of her were uploaded online.

She was wearing a nice yellow dress, which really suits the current summer season, and it appears that she was in either a photo shoot or a CF recording.

Which ever, it doesn’t matter because the point is that she is absolutely stunning.

You can check out the photos below!

song hyekyo

Song Jong-gi "Song Hye-kyo and divorce mediation process proceeded ... bad news, sorry" [official position] (professional) Enter Article 2019.06.27. 9:02 am

Sad  angry do you love evalu201906270855951604_1_20190627090213695.jpg?type=w430View origin
Actor Song Jung - ki is in the process of adjusting for a divorce with Song Hye - kyo. 
Park Jae-hyeon, a lawyer in the law firm of Song Jung-kee, said in an official press release on the morning of the 27th, "Our lawyer has filed a divorce mediation application on June 26th in Seoul Family Court on behalf of Mr. Song Jung- I would like to inform you of the official position of Mr. Song Jung-Ki as follows. " 
Song Jung-ki said, "I am sorry to tell you that I am sorry for giving bad news to many people who love me and care for me." He said, "I have proceeded with the reconciliation process for divorce with Song Hye-kyo." 
"I hope that both of them will finish the divorce process smoothly rather than criticize each other. I ask for your understanding that I can not tell you one story about privacy at all. I will do my best to make good works and return them as good works. " 
Hereinafter, 
Hello. 
Actor Song Jung-Ki Lawyer Lawyer Park Jae-hyun is a lawyer in the (Legal) 
Our law firm has filed an application for divorce mediation on June 26, 2005, in Seoul Family Court on behalf of Mr. 
In addition, we will give you the official position of Mr. Song Jonggi as follows. 
Thank you. 
[An article written by Mr. Song Jonggi] 
Hello. It is Song Jonggi.
I'm sorry to tell you that I have bad news for many people who love and care for me. 
I have proceeded with the adjustment process for divorce with Song Hye - kyo. 
Both are hoping to finish the divorce process in earnest rather than criticizing each other. 
I would like to thank you for your understanding that I can not tell you all about the private life. 
Thank you. 
[Photo = My Daily photo DB] 
(Lee Yeehun reporter 9009055@mydaily.co.kr) 
- ⓒ My Daily ( www.mydaily.co.kr ). Unauthorized copying & redistribution prohibited -
  • Sad 4

I am in shock, but with previous speculations months ago of Song Song seen in public not wearing their wedding rings suggestive of a pending divorce... this news is not surprising.

in God's time all the truth behind this will prevail so no matter what i am here to support Song Hye Kyo i will never leave her behind in times like this im praying to God to give her strength to overcome all of this.

Guys let us Unite and let us pray for her to overcome all of his 

• Like 5

[Sole] Pokyeong Song Hye-kyo wedding ring is not real genuine

Enter Article 2019.06.27. 12:09 PM

SNS201906271150267910_1_20190627120928485.jpg?type=w430View original
[Newsen Hin Min-hye] 
"Hye-gyo (Song) Hye-gyo suffered from heart trouble and weighed less than 5 kilograms. (Marriage) The ring is not enough ..." 
This is the truth about the wedding ring. Song Hye-kyo, who was not involved in the marriage ring in the official ceremony, revealed the facts about the marriage ring in question through the mouths of the aide, while the dispute was raised around the Chinese media. 
Song Hyang-kyo, who is engaged in the fashion industry, said in an interview with Newsen on June 27 that Song Jung-ki and divorce news are known, "Song Hye-kyo has fallen sharply this year, "My fingers were thin and I just slipped away," he said. 
"I have been worried about my health because of my weight loss but my face is too dark." "I am so calm and do not disclose my inner thoughts, In an 
interview, an aide said, "Song Hye-gyo tried to put the wedding ring in some way," but his anecdote was related to it. To fix the loose wedding ring, put it in front of the wedding ring. "It's been a year earlier," he said, "but it's no use anymore."

201906271150267910_2_20190627120928496.jpg?type=w430 Song Hye-kyo was not wearing a ring while wearing a wedding ring. 'Claim to have been mentioned a lot with the past photographs. 
The other two of them said, "Many of the photos of Song Jung-ki with wedding rings are taken before and after the summer of 2018," said Song Jung-kee, who appeared in the official stone statue at the end of 2018. no. he hinted would be able to see not hard look to find "Song, and Song Joong-gi has signed a relationship drama 'descendants of the sun" was the goal in October married in 2017, but eight months one not signed a kite in a couple years, On June 27th, he finally broke his personal car and failed to overcome it. (Photo = Newsen DB)
Newsen Hmongon mignon @
News tip and press release newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒNewsen....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000130197

It pains me to hear this! I thought this is it! SHK has found her true love!
But life must go on!:(

May they both find peace and happiness after this storm. 

I am sure they harbored love and respect for each other at some point in their married life.

It just did not work! I wish them both luck!

WE LOVE YOU, SONG HYE GYO! WE FANS WISH YOU WELL!

Please be strong! May you find the ultimate happiness, because you deserve it!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Dearest Kyo.

Moment like this, I wish you still had your IG so that all of us fans could show you our support.

We love you! We got your back! You are amazing! Keep on moving, keep on being happy!!! It’s not a crime

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Her comments are closed.

right now I’m so mad! The stupid comments being left by netizens. It’s always Kyo, she always has to be the bad person in their narrative. 

TROLLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE AGAIN!

THEY ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY!

LET THEM! IT WON'T LAST!

• Sad 1