Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Throwback pics. of Kyo in drama Guardian Angel.

Credit songhyekyopic

-------

It would be great if Kyo accepts the recent offer drama "Hyena" soon.Hoping for Kyo to win an award for her portrayal as CSH in Encounter. I miss seeing her again in K-ent annual awards:rolleyes::wub:

• Like 5

I have this hunch that she will receive an offer this year..don't know she will accept Hyena or not, but she will accept an offer certainly..maybe after Asdal finish its season, we will hear news from her..we know very well that everything about her will become news everywhere n become number one search in every portal..just my hunch guys..

• Like 4

9 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

I have this hunch that she will receive an offer this year..don't know she will accept Hyena or not, but she will accept an offer certainly..maybe after Asdal finish its season, we will hear news from her..we know very well that everything about her will become news everywhere n become number one search in every portal..just my hunch guys..

True!

• Like 1

How are all of you?

been on a hiatus for a vaca :D

I think You’re right @redbeanbuns. And I also want her to act a lawyer role. I want her to stretch her wings and be comfortable with the legal terms as well.

as for the script. Have any of you guys watched Coffee Prince? I like whoever made that script. I have watched alot of dramas and most of them have very good plots but gets ruined because the script isnt good. The Coffee Prince is one of those dramas who have very realistic script and story.

Pining for her next project. Missing her so.

• Like 3

Hii @dukesa1122 hope your vaca enjoyable one :)

Coffee prince with gong yo n YEH as the main cast?yes,I've seen it before but not finish :sweatingbullets: but here in my country its become one of many korean drama that very famous..

Yes,I believe its true..one of main factor for drama or movie to be a successful one is the script..not only in korea but also other countries..if the script not good enough to deliver the story to the audience its the same as failure although the actors n actresses is an A list..In my opinion,mostly if the actors/actresses play in a bad script,their portrayal for the role will be judge by the bad script, although he or she given a stellar performance in the drama or movie..

• Like 2