Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

For all of us who still miss the drama, SHK and her styling team yesterday went to the same restaurant where JinSoo went!

A10-A6-E31-0026-43-A8-B215-1548-BD987-DE

I think they even sat at the same table or around it if you compare the picture shared by her stylist and the one taken by bgmyh1316.

Credit as tagged. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hyebaragi’s post should be reposted/retweewed. I think those who are commenting and begging for pictures of her and her hubby are hater and not her fans. They’re doing it on purpose.

I’m going to spam in her ig to just disable the comments.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Following Park Baojian and Song Hye Kyo to Cuba to fall in love!" The five romantic scenes of the Korean drama "Boyfriend" arouse your desire to pursue love!

Cuba with mysterious colors, plus the scenes of the sword and Qiaomei, this list of tourist attractions must be collected!

2019/02/15
boyfriend
IQIYI TAIWAN STATION

The popular Korean drama "Boyfriend" hascaused many girls to melt in the innocent attack of Park Hye Kyo on Song Hye Kyo ! In particular, the play in the mysterious Cuban 
film at first sight loves and returns to the beautiful picture of love, super-exciting everyone's desire to travel, "I want to go to Havana to meet love, stage my own romantic story!" "

Romantic Scene 1: Malecon, Malecon, Promenade

Malecon Beach Boulevard
IQIYI TAIWAN STATION

In the first episode, the Havana Hotel staff said to the heroine Song Hye Kyo that when you come to Cuba, you must go to the Malecón Maregon Promenade to enjoy the beautiful sunset. This important scene has not only appeared in the empty scene many times, but also the handsome character of the male protagonist Park Po-Jian leaning against the city wall and feeling the Caribbean atmosphere in the wind.

Cuba
CHEN YOU SYUAN

It is 8 kilometers long and spans the coastal areas of Havana Old Town, Central District and New Town. It is across the Florida Straits from Miami, USA. It has an unbeatable sea view. At dusk, the beautiful sunset always attracts people. Gather around the coast to watch. 

Romantic Scene 2: San Carlos Castle

Al Carbon Restaurant
IQIYI TAIWAN STATION

Park Baojian and Song Hye Kyo met for the first time, sitting on the head and watching the sunset together, dancing and setting the sentiment. Even after a dozen episodes, the two re-emerged from South Korea to Havana to relive the place of enthusiasm , which is Fortaleza de San Carlos de la Cabaña. Castle of San Carlos .

Cuba
CHEN YOU SYUAN

This is a fortress that guards the port of Havana. It is a condescending landmark with a spectacular lighthouse and the Morro Castle on the opposite side , overlooking the colorful cityscape of Havana. 

Romantic Scene 3: Old Town

La Habana Vieja Old Town
IQIYI TAIWAN STATION

La Habana Vieja , a World Heritage Site , is the main location for Boyfriend. Like Park Baojian taking photos on the street, visiting the Calle Obispo Bishop Street , Paseo de Martí Marti Avenue, and the immersed Plaza de Armas military plaza, the second-hand book market, and small The church square in Europe , the Catedral de La Habana Cathedral with more than 300 years of history , is located in this area.

Cuba 
CHEN YOU SYUAN

Wandering in the 16th century Spanish colonial buildings, with old-fashioned houses, and the Plaza Vieja Old Square , where the 3rd and 5th teenagers play football , these are the sights of the swords in the play and the most Cuban images. Scenery. 

Romantic Scene 4: Central District

Centro Habana Central District
IQIYI TAIWAN STATION

Paseo de Prado , the most beautiful boulevard in Centro Habana, Havana , is the painting of street artists and the scenes of local girls dancing with music. There are also male and female protagonists who have first met, after dinner, jumping over Salsa, crossing the Central Park Parque Central, calling Taxi antique cars back to the hotel, saying goodbye to breakfast the next day, and the buildings in the background are rich. The historical Parque Central and Gran Teatro de la Havana are the highlights of this area...                                        Romantic Scene 5: Al Carbon Restaurant

Al Carbon Restaurant
IQIYI TAIWAN STATION

The male and female protagonists in the first few episodes after the sunset, Al Carbon , is also a restaurant where two people meet for breakfast, and after the second trip to Cuba, the heart meets. Rich paintings, antique furniture, green plants, ... intertwined into an atmosphere of romantic and romantic, accompanied by Caribbean-style Latin dishes, is a popular dating restaurant, can experience Cuba's wonderful exotic atmosphere. 

Go to Cuba together!

boyfriend
IQIYI TAIWAN STATION

Flight: 
There is no direct flight to Cuba in Taiwan. It needs to transfer from the United States, Canada, Mexico, etc., and then fly directly to Havana. 
Visa: 
Visa-free, you need to purchase a travel card. It is recommended to purchase at the previous terminal in Cuba, when you transfer or check-in, to the airline you are travelling in. The fee ranges from US$20 to US$50 (depending on the location of the purchase, it is generally more expensive in the US). 
Exchange rate: 
Cuba is a dual currency system, for foreign tourists to use CUC, Cuban nationals to use CUP. Currently 1CUC = 1USA dollars, 1CUC = 24 CUP. The best exchange rate is exchanged in Euros or Canadian dollars, and the exchange rate of the US dollar is poor. You can change to CUC at the exchange hall in the arrival hall when you arrive at Havana Airport, and then change to CUP in the city bank. 
Internet access: The 
Internet is not popular, and only the special area can open the wifi hotspot. But you need to buy a network card, one network card is about 2 CUC (2 US dollars) for 1 hour....source credit @https://www.elle.com/tw/life/travel/g26301557/travelincuba/

7 Idols Who Chopped off All Their Hair and Came out Looking Drop Dead Gorgeous

Fans are rushing to the salon as we speak.

For women, hair length can be a tricky subject that requires a lot of contemplation before going to the hair salon. While short hair is something most have probably thought about at least once in their lives, it’s not a style that everyone can pull off.

Here are 7 stars who chopped off their hair and looked so gorgeous in short hair that they made their fans want to try it out as well:

1. Song Hye Kyo

SongHyeKyoShortHair

Song Hye Kyo recently showed off amazing chemistry with Park Bo Gumin their drama, Encounter. But that’s not the only thing she showed off. She appeared in the drama with dramatically short hair that made her beauty stand out that much more...                                                  2. TWICE’s Jihyo, 3. Kim Tae Ri, 4. Shin Ye Eun, 5. SNSD’s Yoona, 6. GFRIEND’s Eunha, 7. Red Velvet’s Wendy....source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/idols-stars-haircut-shorthair-longhair-beauty-korea/

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

Seriously, they're too much!  Every single post  she does on her w/out her hubby they always big deal to them. ..they're hard to spell them the words respect and privacy!!!!:angry::rage:

True dear my blood still boiling to them and they leave a comment in her ig acct asking to post a picture of her hubby this people is pathetic and im shame that lots of them our from my country 

• Like 1

ESoooo

i made an experiment and spammed kyos recent ig posts and asked her to disable the comments. 

OMG she read my post! She disabled her comments.

Although it hurts me, I will be willing to do this for her. Some fans are just too much!

It is still her decision. I only suggested. This means she’s really fed up. Id rather kyo disable comments but still post than she deactivates her ig entirely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

Soooo

i made an experiment and spammed kyos recent ig posts and asked her to disabled the comments. 

OMG she read my post! She disabled her comments.

Although it hurts me, I will be willing to do this for her. Some fans are just too much!

It is still her decision. I only suggested. This means she’s really fed up. Id rather kyo disable comments but still post than she deactivates her ig entirely.

Yes she did it and im so much happy God is so Good yes yes yes for me that was a very wise decision

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1