Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

20 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

@dukesa1122 I feel devastated as well, everything about her being judge by this kind of 'fans' really anger me..why don't they leave her personal life alone,in fact don't bother,its Shk n her husband life,give them a break..I'm SSC shipper back then,but I'm fully aware that an artist is their job n I'm totally fine whatever job that they will take..

As a fan I just wanna enjoy their hard work..n I don't blame her at all if she only share photos on IG that related with her work from now on..

Dear my blood is boiling really i am so angry with this pathetic people this is too much 

29 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@gigivillaceran

I usually dont reply to those people especially if the accounts are fake accounts. The more you reply to them, the more they crave attention and post more hate.

im not replying to those acct i saw that in twitter and for me its alarming i blocked that acct but she is posting and some creating acct to bash Kyo and they call her sinner my God pathetic this people 

• Love 1

I’m wondering when Kyo is getting to 40-50, what roles will she be playing.

i would really miss her if she is not appearing on Kent anymore.

unlike Hollywood, older actresses still receive many interesting roles, Asian entertainment seems to limit the roles to females.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

philippinesongsongcouples couple’s ig post because a rabid ssc shipper had the nerve to say not to post kissing scenes. 

Those are crazy, pathetic people and they seriously need help with mental issue. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@dukesa1122 

Stopping by because i'm still on a Boyfriend fever, and wanted to see is the any news from SHK..

and oh my, im so shocked read your (hidden) post.. how the he** someone who call themself fans capable of doing that. That is so sad.. i agree with @xu_lyfe they're having mental issue. 

I guess the reason why SHK deleted posts with SJK is also because the comments about the kissing scenes was so horrible, even I was furious reading those comments. 

Spoiler

Also, i went to wordpress because i want to read bebebiscious blog, when i search encounter, turned out there's some bad reviews about the drama. Of course this drama is not for everyone, and i completely fine with that. It's matters of preference. But some comments that made me really angry is that, when they started commented with this kind of phrase "i'm SHK fans, but this is just not..... bla bla bla"

no real fans would do that..

And looks like, this kind of haters (wouldn't call them fans) is gathering in every bad reviews

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

My dear @rosiepeonie188 I suggest you only read reviews from credible sites and critics. There are a lot of rabid shippers out there who disguise themselves as all knowing. It’s pathetic to hate on the drama just because the man SHK is kissing is not named SJK

I’m afraid there’s no changing these people’s minds, best to ignore them. The radio silence on Encounter is sad, and it seems like the world has moved on. It’s sad that we don’t have any post drama material to chew on. However, as evidenced by that reporter asking PBG about SJK’s feedback, we know why Kyo is lying low. Unfortunately her private life has become more interesting for these imbeciles rather than her drama, which she worked really hard for!

I think both agencies are trying to stay away from further intrigue and bashing by the rabid shippers

*sigh*

• Sad 1
  • Love 6

43 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

My dear @rosiepeonie188 I suggest you only read reviews from credible sites and critics. There are a lot of rabid shippers out there who disguise themselves as all knowing. It’s pathetic to hate on the drama just because the man SHK is kissing is not named SJK

I’m afraid there’s no changing these people’s minds, best to ignore them. The radio silence on Encounter is sad, and it seems like the world has moved on. It’s sad that we don’t have any post drama material to chew on. However, as evidenced by that reporter asking PBG about SJK’s feedback, we know why Kyo is lying low. Unfortunately her private life has become more interesting for these imbeciles rather than her drama, which she worked really hard for!

I think both agencies are trying to stay away from further intrigue and bashing by the rabid shippers

*sigh*

Yep, i really need to restrain my thumb from clicking any reviews regarding Encounter. 

Spoiler

I actually can't wait for Asadal to be aired. Wondering would that rabid shipper will have the same reactions if SJK having kissing scenes

• Like 3

PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO SHE IS NOW ON THE 17TH PLACE PLS VOTE GUYS.....THE LINK.....http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2018/.......PLS GUYS VOTE FOR GODDESS SONG HYE KYO HERE IS THE LINK:.....http://bestofthepoll.com/song-hye-kyo-vs-song-ji-hyo/.......PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD 2018 SHE IS CURRENTLY ON THE 5TH PLACE PLS VOTE GUYS....THE LINK: http://thebestpoll.com/the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2018/

• Like 1

Park Bo Gum responds to Encounter tagged as romance between him and Song Joong Ki's wife

Encounter ended on 24 January with a total of 16 episodes.

By : Simi John
Feb 7, 2019 16:26 IST

MAMA

Song Joong K and Park Bo Gum have been close friends for a long timeInstagram

Park Bo Gum was praised for his spectacular on-screen chemistry with Song Hye Kyo in the hit tvN drama, Encounter (formerly titled, Boyfriend). The show ended on 24 January with a total of 16 episodes.

In the series, the 37-year-old actress played Cha Soo Hyun, the daughter of a politician and former daughter-in-law of a family running a large business conglomerate. As for the 25-year-old actor's character, Kim Jin Hyuk, he appeared as a man who enjoys the happiness of his everyday life.

Though Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki have known each other for a long time, a lot of people saw Encounter as a romance between him and his friend's wife.

Joong Ki and Hye Kyo, who shot to fame after starring in Descendants of the Sun, tied the knot at South Korea's Shilla Hotel on 31 October 201Descendants of the Sun

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo fell in love in Descendants of the Sun
During an interview with Sports Today, the Love in the Moonlight star responded to the claims. He said: "'Encounter' is not a romance between me and my friend's wife, but a romance between Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun. We were each acting out our characters, so I focused on my portrayal of my character."

Adding on, Bo Gum gushed about Hye Kyo's impeccable acting skills. He said:  "One of the reasons why everyone compliments Song Hye Kyo is that when she is acting a sad scene, she says everything with her eyes. When I saw her eyes, I realized what they were talking about. She was really like CEO Cha Soo Hyun, and because of that, I was able to fall deeper into my role as Kim Jin Hyuk."

The South Korean actor who is known for his humble nature, shared that he is not worried that his popularity might disappear someday. He said: "Popularity isn't forever, and I'm not afraid of my popularity falling. Because it's inevitable. I'm just thankful and amazed at everyone who supports and loves me unconditionally, even though there's nothing that I've done for them. I want to cherish it always and work hard to give.....source credit @https://www.ibtimes.co.in/park-bo-gum-responds-encounter-tagged-romance-between-him-song-joong-kis-wife-791504

11 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@sugarbunnee are you rolalaloves on IG? Sulwhasoo US used your post on their IG story to promote the lipstick in episode 4 of the drama. Please get them to invite Kyo to the states!!!! 

She was sighted with her manager in Japan today.

Wonder what she is doing there :huh:

Oh wow!

Way to go, chingu @sugarbunnee!!! Like what @ahdrianaa said, ask them to get SHK to the states and promote the brand! I think it’s going to be really good for a cold weather. You gotta maintain that moisture on your skin!

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교