Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I just found out they opened a poll about this.

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR JINSOO Couple!!

You can vote upto 10x everyday. Just refresh the page after casting your vote and then vote again!

We are waaaaay behind! We’re number 3 now. We need a thousand votes!

URL:

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

58549926-F1-F5-43-D9-8-F7-A-95-D5-BA3-C9

Song Hye Kyo Looks Absolutely Stunning With Her New Look After 'Encounter'

Jan 31, 2019 04:19 PM
In a post on Instagram, Song Hye Kyo introduced her new hair in a couple of photos.
In a post on Instagram, Song Hye Kyo introduced her new hair in a couple of photos. (Photo : Song Hye Kyo/Facebook)

Fans used to see Song Hye Kyo with a short bob hair in the tvN drama, "Encounter." Now that the show has come to an end, Song Joong Ki's wife revealed her new look, and she absolutely looks stunning.

In a post on Instagram, Song Hye Kyo introduced her new hair in a couple of photos. As opposed to her look in "Encounter," her latest hairstyle is longer, like a mermaid's mane, and wavy.

"GICHANCY," Song Hye Kyo simply captioned the snap. According to KStarLive, the 37-year-old star's new look is for the pictorial of her new endorsement, the Chinese hair product brand Gichancy.

Song Hye Kyo was wearing an off-shoulder one-piece dress that hugged her body. With her stunning look, the post now has over 1.2 million likes and a lot of comments from fans.

?size=l

Song Hye Kyo is reportedly the chosen brand ambassador for Gichancy. She is expected to work on the product campaigns, commercial films, pictorials, fan events, and more.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum's "Encounter" managed to be a part of Good Data Corporations' buzzworthy dramas and cast members. The company has analyzed a total of 33 dramas that aired between January 21 and January 27 through online articles, blog posts, community forums, social media, and views on video clips, per Soompi.

Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum managed to be on the No. 2 and No. 1 spot, respectively, of the buzzworthy actors, while "Encounter" got the No. 3 spot on the Top 10 TV Dramas. But as the show comes to an end, the two stars bid their formal farewells to the series.

Song Hye Kyo showed her gratefulness for "Encounter" fans on a post on Instagram. The "Descendants of the Sun" star shared a couple of behind-the-scenes clips with co-star Park Bo Gum. "Thank you for loving 'Encounter," she captioned the videos.

Park Bo Gum, on the other hand, released an official statement to bid his goodbye on "Encounter" through Blossom Entertainment. "I filmed it half with anticipation and half with excitement," the 25-year-old actor said the first he read the show's script.

He continued to say he was "deeply immersed" with "Encounter" warm and thrill, and the beautiful scenes they shot in Cuba. Park Bo Gum also said he learned a lot from his character as Kim Jin Hyuk, and he thanked everyone from directors, writers, to crew members for making the show possible.....source credit @https://www.google.com/amp/en.businesstimes.cn/amp/articles/107166/20190131/song-hye-kyo-looks-absolutely-stunning-with-her-new-look-after-encounter.htm

PLS VOTE FOR SONG HYE KYO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD 2018 SHE IS CURRENTLY ON THE 7TH PLACE PLS VOTE GUYS.....THE LINK: http://thebestpoll.com/the-most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2018/                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                  PLS GUYS VOTE FOR GODDESS SONG HYE KYO HERE IS THE LINK: .......http://bestofthepoll.com/song-hye-kyo-vs-song-ji-hyo/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

I just found out they opened a poll about this.

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR JINSOO Couple!!

You can vote upto 10x everyday. Just refresh the page after casting your vote and then vote again!

We are waaaaay behind! We’re number 3 now. We need a thousand votes!

URL:

https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

Spoiler

This poll site is for fun only, no trophy to be given to the winners, no awards ceremony .

P.O spoke about SHK again, I can’t find a link that I can post here. Brief summary of the Interview on MBC Fm4u

Radio DJ: BF just ended, didn’t it?

P.O : yes.

Radio DJ: There has been a lot of talk regarding your description of SHK’s beauty. You must meet a lot of beautiful people, why single out SHK?Why do you mention her so much?

P.O : I have spoken about it because she is that beautiful, even amongst beautiful people she is more beautiful. I want everyone else to also realize just how beautiful which is why I keep talking about her.

Radio DJ : It’s to that level? Honestly, I have never seen her in real life. Could you describe it?

P.O : you know how we Koreans say that once in our life we should go and see the Baekdusan*? It’s like that, everyone should try and see SHK once in their life, even if it’s from a distance. 

Radio DJ: So if I could ask you to express the feeling of seeing her...? 

P.O : when you see her.... it’s like shalala (music)..

Radio DJ : like that? You mean she has this aura?

P.O : yes and it’s like you can hear background music when you see her. 

*Koreans consider Baekdusan( Mount Baekdu) as the place of their ancestral origin and as a sacred mountain, there is a huge crater lake on this mountain’s summit called the “Heaven’s lake”.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Waiting for soompi awards voting poll to start, Kyo already won best actress in DOTS before however Kyo had no thank you speech video record when they announced the winners:tears: because she was out of the country back then.Hopefully when she nominates and wins again in soompi awards this year, she'll be able to do so this time. Hopefully in other prestigious award giving bodies like BAA, SDA, KDA etc. she'll be nominee and win acting awards and attend awards night!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1