Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo, Breathtaking Beauty .. True Goddess [★ SHOT!..Enter the article 2019.01.29 7:54 pm  

0003944255_001_20190129195405988.png?type=w430_q70View origina[OSEN = Park Seok-soo] Actress Song Hye-kyo boasts a goddess beauty. Song Hye-kyo posted his photo on his SNS on the afternoon of the 29th. 
Song Hye-kyo in the open photo boasted her beauty while wearing a beautiful dress. 
Song Hye-kyo performed at tvN 'Boyfriend' last 24 days. /pps2014@osen.co.kr..               [Photo] Song Hye-kyo SNS....                   source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003944255
  • Like 2

Photos] New Stills Added for the Korean Drama "Encounter"

photo1032719.jpg

New stills added for the Korean drama "Encounter" (2018).

Directed by Park Shin-woo

Written by Yoo Yeong-ah

Network : tvN

With Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-gum, Jang Seung-jo, Moon Sung-keun, Nam Gi-ae, Ko Chang-seok,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:30
Synopsis
A man and a woman are brought together by fate. The woman who seems to have it all and the man who doesn't have anything meet, and they must decide which is harder to do: to give up wealth and authority, or to give up an ordinary life.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2018/11/28

photo1032713.jpg

photo1032714.jpg

photo1032715.jpg

photo1032716.jpg

photo1032717.jpg

photo1032718.jpg

photo1032720.jpg

photo1032721.jpg

photo1032722.jpg

photo1032723.jpg

photo1032724.jpg

photo1032725.jpg

Song Hyekyo is Back with Her Long Hair... She Looks Elegantly Beautiful

• Song Hyekyo is Back with Her Long Hair... She Looks Elegantly Beautiful... 2019.01

Song Hyekyo is Back with Her Long Hair... She Looks Elegantly Beautiful

Song Hyekyo surprised fans with her long hair. 

The actress has been recently appearing in public and on screen with her short-cut bobbed hair. However, on January 29th, she surprised fans with two of her new pictorial photos for Chinese hair product brand, 'Gichancy.' Song Hyekyo uploaded the photos on her Instagram account and in less than a day, the post has been liked by over one million users. Song Hyekyo dressed in off-shoulder one-pieces with big wavy hair to perfect the photo shoot. 

Song Hyekyo has been chosen as the brand ambassador of 'Gichancy' and it seems like she will work on more campaigns for the company, including commercial films, pictorials, fan events, and more.

Source: [Youtube] The Best Korean Drama News & [Instagram] kyo1122

Thumbnail Credit: 조이뉴스24, Instagram '@kyo1122'....source credit @http://www.kstarlive.com/Song-Hyekyo-is-Back-with-Her-Long-Hair----She-Looks-Elegantly-Beautiful-604999

• Like 2

Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo Post-Marriage News & Update: Speculated Upcoming Projects of the Korean Power Couple

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 9:33 AM

20190130c9f1aec1883a10be6_th_1024x0.jpg

Photo via Screenshot of Hallyu Global/Youtube

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are one of Korea’s power couple after being engaged in July 2017 and tying the knot on October of the same year. And now that the pair’s respective shows have come – or is coming – to an end, fans are wondering what’s next for the two of them.

According to Korea Portal, Song Joong Ki has been cast as the main character for “Train to Busan 2.” Writer-director Yeon Sang-ho said last year that he’s still working on the script of the sequel and it’s unclear how he has progressed since. On the other hand, there’s still no news what’s Song Hye Kyo’s next project is going to be.

However, Song Jong Ki did say that he’s going to be watching whatever series his wife is included into, Business Times reported. This might indicate that Song Hye Kyo’s next project is yet another series, possibly involving another romantic story that would surely tug at the heartstrings of its viewers. Of course, this is merely speculation at this point and should be taken with a grain of salt. The 37-year old actress was quite the performer in “Encounter,”fleshing out her character who was constantly in a melancholic mood. 

Park Bo Gum recently praised Song Hye Kyo for her acting skills and how professional she was during the filming of the romantic drama. “First of all, it was amazing that I got to work with her. She treated me very well and portrayed her character, Cha Soo Hyun, so skillfully that I could completely focus on my own role as Kim Jin Hyuk.” With regards to Song Joong Ki’s opinion about his wife and Bo Gum’s on-screen romance, Bo Gum said that the actor didn’t provide details about the matter.

As for how married life is treating Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, the latter revealed that not much has changed after they tied the knot. Hopefully, the couple’s next project would involve both of them as it would be interesting to see how their real-life romance translates on screen.

actress-main-800x445.jpg

Song Hye Kyo x Son Ye Jin x Suzy, Tips for healthy skin for beautiful actresses 

The stars have radiant and healthy faces and skin even though they wear makeup all day. Then what are the secrets of stars who have healthy skin without any problems with their skin at every turn of the season?

actress-3.jpgimage source: STAR magazine

Song Hye Kyo, the method of cleaning your face with milk

Song Hye Kyo is currently starring in TVN drama 'Boyfriend' and has a romance with Park Bo gum in the drama. Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo have a 12 year age range but both have extraordinary visuals. Song Hye Kyo's skin care method is to cleanse the face with milk. Wet the cotton wool on the milk and place it on both cheeks, chin and also on the forehead and then rinse after 15 minutes. At the end of cleaning, wash your face with milk while massaging the massage on the surface of your face then rinse your face with warm water.

actress-1.jpgimage source: MSTeam Entertainment

Son Ye Jin, Steam Wash method

In the JTBC drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me A Food' Son Ye Jin managed to attract the attention of men. Son Ye Jin usually treats his skin with Steam facial cleansing techniques two to three times a week. This Wash Steam Method is a method to remove dead skin cells on the skin and cleanse the dirt in the pore pore with air from a towel that has been stimulated. Place a towel that has been distimed on the face and wait for one minute. Then rinse your face with cold water mixed with lemon to increase skin elasticity.

actress-2.jpgimage source: Cosmopolitan

Suzy, method 424

Suzy has the secret behind her glowing and healthy skin.

Method 424 is a skin care method that is used to remove impurities from the facial pores and prevent acne by massaging the face with oil for four minutes. Then the next 2 minutes are spent rinsing the face. Then the last most important step is to clean the remaining oil in the face with warm water for 4 minutes then end with a rinse of cold water.

On 1/23/2019 at 2:54 AM, ahdrianaa said:

I figured as much, I think that same agency handles all the AP pacific brands which is why the AP - US IG account is also such a mess. 

I think Sulwhasoo’s brand concept/quality could be compared to SK-II but despite being a billion dollar line Sulwhasoo unlike SK-II doesn’t seem to believe in celebrity ambassadors and promotional activities until last year. I think Kyo being the rare combination of an A+ list actress, extremely gorgeous natural beauty, hallyu star and having a massive sns following made her the natural choice for Sulwhasoo. Having done only two events for Sulwhasoo since becoming their muse one in Korea and the other in HK, it would make so much more sense to have her go to markets where the brand isn’t popular already like the US. More people in the west seem to be curious about k- beauty so they should push and promote like now

I think it might be but I'm not positive. I never heard back from my PR contact and I have a feeling she might not be with the agency anymore. However Sulwhasoo US IG account I did regram my photo so I'm going to see if I can send them a note on IG.

I agree that Sulwhasoo is comparable to SK-II and I have to wonder what the terms of their contract with Kyo is because they really should be leveraging her image and popularity worldwide especially in developing markets. Whenever I have featured her on my blog, my readers are always stunned by her incredible beauty which is truly aspirational.  I really believe that just her image alone would be enough to increase sales which is why I'm surprised why they don't use her in more promotions. And because everything is about influence these days - 9 million is plenty influential! That's just some bad marketing...

I miss her so much already!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@sugarbunnee @ahdrianaa

Have you seen the recent pics? People are lining up to buy Sulwhasoo in Incheon Airport. It’s more like a “snake” line due to the number of people buying. They should seriously show Kyo’s face in the US judging by the increase in sales since Kyo was chosen as their muse. Somebody should be tapped about this. They could up their sales in no time if they put more effort overseas

Here:

• Like 5

An Innocent Love Story With A Gorgeous Cast: What To Watch After “Encounter”

An Innocent Love Story With A Gorgeous Cast: What To Watch After “Encounter”

Jan 31, 2019

The romantic K-drama “Encounter,” which graced us with warmth and love this winter season, is officially over, and we’re pretty desperate for some more romances like Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk’s. If you’re like me and going through some “Encounter” withdrawal, here are a few other recommendations based on some of the aspects we loved about the drama!

Romance in an exotic location

One of the most breathtaking and romantic parts about “Encounter” were hands down the scenes filmed in Cuba. It made for a beautiful backdrop to the budding romance of Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk. What a beautiful country to fall in love in! It almost made you want to pack your bags and travel in hopes of finding that one true love.

encounter7.gif

The Package

If you’re looking for another series where the two main leads fall in love in a foreign country, the first drama I’d recommend is “The Package.” Starring Jung Yong Hwa as San Ma Roo and Lee Yeon Hee as Yoon So So, the drama is filmed mostly in France. Ma Roo goes to France alone and is part of a Korean tour guide lead by So So. The two end up falling in love with each other despite their complicated pasts in Korea.

the-package.jpg

With France as the setting for this series, how much more romantic can it get?

the-package1.jpgthe-package2.jpgthe-package4.png

Descendants of the Sun

descendants-of-the-sun.jpg

“Descendants of the Sun” stars Song Hye Kyoand Song Joong Ki in a story about an army captain and doctor who meet by chance in a hospital in Seoul. Yoo Shi Jin falls in love at first sight with Kang Mo Yeon and pursues her. The two eventually fall in love with each other, but find it difficult to be together, mainly because they have different values. The two embark on a rollercoaster of a romance and it all happens with Greece as the backdrop.

descendants-of-the-sun.jpeg

descendants-of-the-sun2.jpg

The setting is breathtaking and it makes almost every scene a delight to watch.

descendants-of-the-sun3.jpg

descendants-of-the-sun1.jpg

Start watching “Descendants of the Sun”:...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1295203wpp/an-innocent-love-story-with-a-gorgeous-cast-what-to-watch-after-encounter

Song Hye-gyo and Melo Queen... 

• Song Hye-ran reporter
  •  Approval 2019.01.31 10:00
  •  
Song Hye Kyo.Song Hye Kyo.

Melo Queen returned. It is the story of actor Song Hye Kyo who returned to the house theater in a year after the recent marriage. Her recent lipstick, earrings, clothes, and hairstyle in the drama "Boyfriend", which was recently finalized, was a hot topic every day. The other actor is Park Suk-gum, who is running in the middle of the street. "When I go to work, I get a night sword, and when I go home, I get a joke saying" Songjunggi ". Song Hye-kyo of the single-headed head which forgets the age is again a charm mass. 
Ice Princess

Two years ago, Song Hye-kyo, who was separated from the drama "The Dawn of the Sun" by the girl crush character "Kangmo-yeon". As well as beauty, cute and lovely charm Kangmyoeon with a strong character as a doctor, her life character was no different. Song Jung-geun was not against the charm. In the car which I thought could be more lovable than the other, it is said that she showed a broader acting spectrum through the drama <Boyfriend> 'Cha Seo Hyun'.

<Boyfriend> is a romance water that started with Cha-Soon Hyun, who never lived his chosen life, and an accidental encounter with Kim Jin-hyuk, a free and clear soul. She is the daughter of a politician, and she is as smart and famous as an entertainer. After her graduation from college, she became a daughter - in - law for her husband 's desire to enter the Blue House. It took the Donghwa Hotel, which collapsed with alimony, into a crazy business and raised it to No. 1 in four years. 
The problem is that even after divorce, the shadows of former family members are still tightening like a collar. It is a woman who has lived a life better suited to hang over than to spend time. The achromatic woman, like a warm man who came to her life, realizes the joy of everyday life and recovers laughter that has been forgotten all along. Cha Soo-hyun, who had no choice but to become an ice princess, finally met Kim Jin-hyuk and started to melt down little by little. 
This character has survived perfectly in Song Hye Kyo's delicate, deep emotional acting. Eyes full of stories that could not be done in the morning, tears like dawn dew, a pretty smile that conveys happiness. I can not help but to be deeply touched by Cha Seo Hyun. It's a luxurious and sophisticated fashion that suits him, but also hairstyle, tone, gait, hand gesture, and gaze treatment that are full of feminine yet fascinating. 
'I think timing is too much ... . ' Especially, meeting with Kim Jin - hyeok and gradually diminishing the wall surrounding him, Chae - hyun gave a calm yet intense sound. It was a moment when Song Hye-kyo glowed as an actor. The audience rating also poured 10% in just two auctions. The melodious queen will come out.
In the drama 'Boyfriend', Song Hye-kyo is a hot-headed actress who plays the role of the daughter of a politician and a daughter-in-law 'Cha Soo-hyun'  Short short hair and simple fashion stand out.

In the drama 'Boyfriend' Song Hye-kyo, who plays the role of the daughter of a politician and a daughter-in-law 'Cha Soo-hyun' Short short hair and simple fashion stand out.Between Park Sword Sword and Song Kuk KiSong Hye-kyo said in a drama production presentation, "I was worried that it might look burdensome with my sister." She is 38 years old, she is 26 years old, and two people are 12 years old. 

In fact, the public noticed that Park Sword was the real best of her husband Song Jung Ki. I was more worried that I could digest the melodramas without hesitating with the other actor who is between the husband and the strong man. In response, Song Hye-kyo shortly said, "Mr. Zhongguo cheered me to watch it hard to do it hard." In addition, two people who seemed to have thick friendship thanks to Song Jung - geun were not satisfied until they met this work.

We have wealth, popularity, and love.

Song Hye-kyo, who still dominates the eyes of those who still look beautiful. Having set foot in the entertainment industry with her 1994 CF 'Sunyeong Smart' model, she began her acting career with the drama 'First Love' in 1996. It is a definite 22 year car learning. 
She experienced various roles in the drama <Six Siblings>, <Midnight Sun 3.98>, <Sweet Bride>, and Sitcom <Sunwoo Obstetrics and Gynecology>. In 2000, she became the star starter in <The Autumn Fairy Tale>. She has a lot of masterpieces as well as <All In>, <Full House>, <The World They Live>, <The Winter, The Wind is Blowing> and <The Sun's Death>. Sometimes she is cheerful, sometimes youthful, and sometimes charming is her greatest attraction. It is said that she grew up under a single mother without a father as a childless child and was full of her faithfulness. 
Song Hye-kyo, who has both wealth and popularity, doing his favorite work. The more she seemed, the more she felt, the more she loved a man named Song Junggi. The birth of a sudden star couple in 2017 was the focus of the century. It is said that a couple who bought a house for 10 billion won in Itaewon and have a newly-married house are now enjoying a sweet honeymoon. 
My father-in-law is also supporting the new work of Song Hye-kyo. Song Jung - ji also heard the news that he was reviewing his next film. 
[Queen Song Hye-Ran reporter] Photo Seoul Newspaper material photo tvN broadcast screen capture....source credit @http://www.queen.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=307556#_enliple

• Like 2

11 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

Hi,chingu..I miss SHK, she really take her time to rest.. although its a good thing,but it's very not good for her fans :sweatingbullets: n I'm wondering myself why there is no mag interview nor photoshoot for her until now..

She’s a ninja before and her dramas weren’t this controversial. What more now? I am not wondering why she’s not showing herself at all. I miss her so much though :anguished:

• Sad 1

Lea Salonga has added another K-Drama on her watch list

Annyeong Oppa - JoeyAnnyeong Oppa - Joey   photomirror_2019131165843834.jpg?fit=584

Awar-winning Filipino singer and actress, Lea Salonga, was once again captured by a new Korean drama!

images-87.jpeg?resize=452%2C678&ssl=1

photo credits to leasalonga.com 

On January 30, Lea Salonga shared on her official Twitter account that her mother introduced a new Korean drama to her which she described as “so gooooooooooood” after watching its first episode. She was referring to the drama ‘Encounter’ starring Park Bo-gum and Song Hye-kyo.

images-86.jpeg?resize=463%2C663&ssl=1

Fellow artist and a known K-Drama fangirl, Anne Curtis, agreed to Lea’s approval of the series and said that she’s on her last two episodes. 

In 2018, Lea revealed that she has seen several K-Dramas such as Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Love in the Moonlight. She also tweeted that she would probably not leave their house upon discovering a streaming site for Korean dramas. 

Knowing that a Tony award-winning artist like Lea Salonga is a K-Drama fan too is such a great news for the K-Drama fans. There are also other Filipino celebrities who have publicly declared their love for K-Drama and Kpop. This shows that indeed, KDrama is for people of all ages, all races, regardless of your life status.

Even Lea Salonga who didn’t watch K-Dramas back in 2013 is now a fan six years later. Thanks to her mom! ...source credit @https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/01/31/lea-salonga-has-added-another-k-drama-on-her-watch-list/amp/

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1