Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

4 hours ago, zashibear said:

I marvel at how pretty she was at BAA awards, I don't care if others may question her fashion choice. She usually wears white on awards ceremonies. And  she usually picks a simple but classic style  and wedding gown  like. She rarely deviates from her fashion sensibility and I am happy and proud for her. I was so happy to see her appear and accept the Popularity Award in BAA.  :heart:

And now comes news that she will guest ni SJK FM in China. Truly, she is going against her usual norm. But this is a welcome news just the same. She is enjoying her life and that is what is truly important to me as her fan. And I truly cherish the moments that she gives us so I am just grateful that she has CF's, photo shoots, appearances and other things that continue to fuel my love and admiration. I will enjoy June 17 (even by hook or by crook quite busy on that day.) And look forward to what happens. 

She has come a long way in 20 years. She deserves all the good graces and love she is getting. So happy and truly want her to be happy too. That is my lifelong wish for her. 

your last sentence!

"She has come a long way in 20 years. She deserves all the good graces and love she is getting. So happy and truly want her to be happy too. That is my lifelong wish for her. "

definitely out of her norm, and she seems to be natural and happy :) cannot wait for the 17th June!

• Like 10

OMG did I just read right that HyeKyo will be a guest at JoongKi's fan-meeting. I only wish for a magazine photoshoot of them since DOTS-day (which I'm still waiting on keke) but this news is so unexpected :w00t:. BAA was already a pleasant surprise and magical to see my OTP so sweet and cute throughout the night and I thought I won't see them anytime soon...I'm so wrong...should I expect more or keep my expectation low now :lol:

Honestly, I'm happy to see HyeKyo engaging in more public appearances and living the life she wants and her happiness is what's most important. She's brave! I just hope his die-hard obsessive fans will treat her well for his sake but I'm pretty sure she'll have many DOTS and SS fans protecting and cheering on for her.

Her eyes are so expressive....now when can we see a new Shilla CF of her with perhaps LKS... 
LcTWi5M.gif

paSq69n.gif
(cr owner of video, gif by me)
  • Like 24

5 hours ago, zashibear said:

I marvel at how pretty she was at BAA awards, I don't care if others may question her fashion choice. She usually wears white on awards ceremonies. And  she usually picks a simple but classic style  and wedding gown  like. She rarely deviates from her fashion sensibility and I am happy and proud for her. I was so happy to see her appear and accept the Popularity Award in BAA.  :heart:

And now comes news that she will guest ni SJK FM in China. Truly, she is going against her usual norm. But this is a welcome news just the same. She is enjoying her life and that is what is truly important to me as her fan. And I truly cherish the moments that she gives us so I am just grateful that she has CF's, photo shoots, appearances and other things that continue to fuel my love and admiration. I will enjoy June 17 (even by hook or by crook quite busy on that day.) And look forward to what happens. 

She has come a long way in 20 years. She deserves all the good graces and love she is getting. So happy and truly want her to be happy too. That is my lifelong wish for her. 

Same here zashibear!  I love SHK very much!  I'm so happy that she is opening up to her fans and the world.  Letting of the not so good past and living the life that can make her happy!  All the best to our girl!  God Bless to her and to all!

• Like 15

A very nice and special fan art: Credit:Joy Ella
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                13344814_1794952664072271_15293055402909

• Like 12

Although i was so very sad that she didn't get the best actress award, still she shines the most that night. Her presence made a big impact on the event. After all she is Song Hye Kyo.

Can't get over watching the video that baeksang prepared. I still stunned that they chose her as the first to appear in that video. I was still in awe! Of course they want that a very beautiful woman would be the first to be seen. 

Looking forward for the 17th. But i wish we could see her at any event before that day. Because i already miss her.

• Like 16

thanks for the updates everyone,  its nice that SHK is coming out more often in public events and of course its a great treat for her fans !

bigger photo of her new Shilla Duty Free ad  , as always SHK is so beautiful !

a8bd2b9ajw1f4nyr1fmuhj20dw0bxaae.jpg

a8bd2b9ajw1f4nyr1lk93j20dw0bx3yx.jpg

credit:weibo

• Like 21

Why do I feel Song Hye Kyo will get married soon?

Thank you very much for the all the updates will back read them all.

Wow Hye Kyo some how become more open after so many years. I must say I'm impressed by Joong Ki's actions... what a smart guy. 

• Like 24

@Amethyst, yes, he's a very smart guy ;)

Kyo's congratulatory message for Shilla's 30th anniversary.  She introduced herself as the new ambassador for Shilla and asking everyone to support Shilla and herself :)

27506592886_134984be28.jpg

27468784311_dd8607e738.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness of the pics, the video was not in HD quality :(

• Like 24

sorry if this already posted, i just can't resist myself to post it again,..

credits and thanks to the photo owner and tags

13321681_1177934555581395_46419631355444

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

13269292_1179452672096250_21961803292282

13335738_1179292858778898_7038107749919813346529_1179292898778894_1248067174549013335751_1179292722112245_4778478202030713333005_1176719525702898_15053321290961

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 15

http://ilovekstars.com/song-hye-kyo-2/

6 Reasons why you’ll fall in love with Song Hye Kyo

Descendants of the Sun’s lead actress Song Hye Kyo made a very big impact in the korean drama industry just recently. Sales of product went up exponentially, drama lovers instantly fell in love with the drama, and she’s just perfect for her co-actor Song Joong Ki.

Here are some reasons why you’ll fall in love with her.

1. She’s very down to earth

tap-dac-biet-hau-due-mat-troi-song-oong-

According from a recent interview with her, she said that she’s just like every woman. She said, “I cry if something bad happens, I grab a drink with friends when i get stressed out, I travel, I sometimes lash out at my closest friends.” Then followed up that the only difference is that she’s a celebrity.

2. There might be a chance that she could be a vampire

Song-Hye-Kyo-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-

She’s been in the industry for a very long time already(1996 to be exact) and who would’ve thought that she doesn’t look like her age at all. Her flawless skin, her charming smile, and her forever young-looking face adds to the chance for her becoming a vampire.

3. When she cries, it makes you want to say sorry–to the world.

Yoo Shi Jin Crying

Seeing her cry, you’ll feel regret in your life yet fascinated, still. It makes you want to give her a longggg, warmmm, hug and say that everything’s gonna be okay. *cries*

4. She looks like the perfect girlfriend <3

tumblr_o35m53ZeD81umsoudo1_1280.gif

Let’s face it, it would be so awesome if you could stare, and laugh together with your significant other all day. It would be a bonus if the girl looked like Song Hye Kyo. When you look at her it’s just like that you’re gonna melt instantly~

5. She’s classy

6afb0f0cgw1er7ds25zzeg20b407i7ue.gif

She can give you the face that says “I’m not into you”, but you’ll still fall for her extremely gorgeous face, and body melting smile.

6. Her angry faces makes you go *awwww, so cute*

Irritating

There are scenes where you see her very irritated from what’s currently happening. But deep down ourselves, we still find her very cute and makes us want to pinch her cheeks. *Song Hye Kyo you patootie* she looks like the angry chick image where we find it funny ’cause of the cuteness overload.

So what did we miss? Comment what you like best about Song Hye Kyo!

• Like 16

for sure everyone here is still on HIGH mode about SHKs presence in Beaksang awards and yes we see a more brave and daring SHK in facing the public with SJK in tow , she may be quite nervous at first as we saw when she step out of the van yet the along the way we can see the ever glowing and happy SHK!  thanks to all SHK fans who voted for her and made it possible for her to get the popularity award ! more of her beautiful photos courtesy of Song Hye Kyo China Official Fan Club

13329567_1644312859224441_23037954691293

13404011_1644313112557749_54532358526479

13391483_1644312689224458_12444026136401

credit:SHK China Official Fanclub

even until now there's still a feeling of disappointment from some fans  that SHK was never given any acting individual acting award by Beaksang but since we are not in control of the mind of the 5 jurors we just have to accept it , at least we are thankful that there were 2 jurors in favor of her.  rather than feeling totally sorry for SHK , I learn to appreciate now the value of the 2 popularity award that is given to her not just by 5 fans but millions out there that voted for her , yes its true that the best or deasang award gives one honor , prestige and credentials to one's acting career but then it is somehow based on LUCK if this will be given to you or not , only the few jurors are in control. just hope SHK values her popularity awards more coz its from the people who truly love her and appreciates her hard work and this is somehow proven by her thru her attendance in that event and was able to received this 2 popularity awards  which no other actresses there that night who got such record breaking votes. we witness also how she is thankful for that awards.  if I may add something I noticed that SHK (and SJK too) didn't went up stage to have phototaking with all the winners to think they are considered as winners too at the end of the show , but then when I realize that 1 actor winner is you know who??? OK fine I guess its better that she didn't bother to join them , and oh my what if SHK won the best actress award , do you think she will ever have her photo taken with the other 3 winners though YAI is one of them????? whaaaaaaa most likely it will be in awkward mode plus the k media will feast on it ! if anyone interested in what have transpired during the winners phototaking check out this video:

Spoiler

• Like 22

@sunflower91_  I was also wondering why they did not join the winners photo op after the  BAA show that night. But I truly understand when I saw the winners list. lol. Gracious till the end. Classy and never one to invite the ghosts of the past. I think. 

I am just glad that  she was there  to get the awards that truly the fans bestowed on  both of them.  Having your acting judged by 5 jurors is such a subjective thing. I am hopeful there will be more awards for her in the future. I am confident because she just improves on her craft and chooses her projects wisely. 2016 has truly been the year for SHK  REINVENTION.  She constantly surprises us this year with all that she has done so far. And it has been good. Makes me proud how far she has come. I hope she continues to shine bright in the stellar world of K entertainment and acting.  

• Like 15

Silent lurker here. Thank you so much for all the updates, lovelies

On June 9, 2016 at 0:51 AM, sunflower91_ said:

She may be quite nervous at first as we saw when she step out of the van yet the along the way we can see the ever glowing and happy SHK! 

Kyo look flawless and so fabulous! Her smile makes me so happy :wub: I love this slow motion gifs of her graciously pose for a huge crowd of media and fans

image_67.gif

Credit

@Amethyst I'm sorry for cut your post :)

Spoiler
On June 8, 2016 at 8:23 PM, Amethyst said:

Wow Hye Kyo some how become more open after so many years. I must say I'm impressed by Joong Ki's actions... what a smart guy. 

I can't help but refer to this beautiful fanvideo. The lyrics of Unbreakable fit so well with her:

"She finds it hard to trust someone, she's heard the words cause they've all been sung" ... "You can't listen to what people say. They don't know that you're amazing"

Edit: I adore Kyo and YAI. Noona-Dongsaeng realtionship

Spoiler

image_31.jpeg

image_51.gif

image_32.jpeg

image_69.gif

@jjeennyy19 Awww thinking about her when I listening to the song. Thank you for posting the full lyrics

@smiletall Thank you so much for the translations:)

• Like 13

@denira2104 thanks for sharing the video..I love the song and the lyrics..

Unbreakable Lyrics

Spoiler

She finds it hard to trust someone,

She's heard the words cause they've all been sung.

She's the girl in the corner,

She's the girl nobody loved.

But I can't, I can't, can't stop thinking about you everyday,

And you can't, you can't,

you can't listen to what people say.

They don't know you baby,

Don't know that you're amazing,

But I'm here to stay.

When you lose your way and the fight is gone,

Your heart starts to break

And you need someone around now.

Just close your eyes while I put my arms above you,

And make you unbreakable.

She stands in the rain, just to hide it all.

If you ever turn around,

I won't let you fall down now.

I swear I'll find your smile,

And put my arms above you,

I'll make you unbreakable.

Cause she's the girl that I never had,

She's the heart that I wanted bad.

The song I heard on the radio

That made me stop and think of her.

And I can't, I can't, I can't concentrate anymore.

And I need, I need,

Need to show her what her heart is for,

It's been mistreated badly,

Now her world has started falling apart,

Falling apart.

Just close your eyes while I put my arms above you,

If you ever turn around,

You need to know that somebody's there all the time,

I'd wait in line, and I hope it yours.

I can't walk away 'til your heart knows,

That it's beautiful.

Oh, I hope it knows, It's beautiful.

Just close your eyes while I put my arms above you

If you ever turn around,

Cause I love, I love, I love, I love you darling.

Yes I love, I love, I love, I love you darling.

And I'll put my arms around you,

Songwriters

NEEDLE, JAMES

cr.: MetroLyrics

Song Hye-kyo makes special appearance at Song Joong-ki's Chinese fan meeting

photo732176.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo showed loyalty for Song Joong-ki.

Additional responses from fellow celebrities appearing at Song Jong-ki's Asian Tour Fan Meeting have been announced.

Song Hye-kyo is making a special appearance at the Chungdu fan meeting. The OST for "Descendants of the Sun", "You Are My Everything" has also been added, increasing anticipation for the fans.

Song Joong-ki is meeting his Chinese fans in Chungdu this June 17.

cr;

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-makes-special-appearance-at-song-joong-ki-s-chinese-fan-meeting-95351.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#!prettyPhoto

Wow!!!!I'm used to her hiding after each project of her but to see her like this often.....:blush::blush: Thanks Unni..:wub:

• Like 15

14 hours ago, hclover96 said:

@lovumuchhyekyo, sorry to hear that you weren't able to get tickets to the Chengdu FM.  Let's hope Kyo will have her own FM also so her fans would be able to see her.  

She was trending on weibo's real-time hot search list yesterday with the tag '宋慧乔亚洲粉丝见面会' (Song Hye Kyo Asia Fan Meeting).  That shows just how much fans want to see her in a FM :)  She has never had a fan meeting nor been a guest before in China so the thirst for her is real, haha. 

Found this old pic of her at Cha Tae Hyun's fan meeting along with Kim Jong Kook

show_image.jpg

@thankshclover96, I found out from my new-found Chinese friend that the scalpers got my ticket. Well,  I hope they become rich because of it. My friend tried his best to help me get the ticket that day and even contacted the ticketing office (if there was a website error) and they stated that it was selling smoothly at a normal pace in the beginning but after midnight one whole lot was gone. Scalpers stole our tickets. Our destiny might be to attend a wedding. Sorry, for my delusion!!

Thanks a lot for sharing the picture, I had goose bumps seeing it! I don’t know why the first thing that came to my mind and heart was “Destiny”. How spooky!!!

• Like 10

Daebak barbie doll  <3 barbie dollbCredit as tagged                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           13412878_1628611610791236_66951288531693

• Like 9

Goddess Indeed she is 35 this year but look she is so beautiful ageless timeless ever....  credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                  13418810_1628631460789251_61407677622719

• Like 13