Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I must admit. It took me awhile before I accepted the fact that unni did not win that's why I only get to post my 2 cents now after Baeksang.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I thought everything's in place that night and it seems perfect. With her being so gorgeous , smiling brightly with an equally gorgeous man right by her side and the crowds cheer. All we need is for her to win and then poof. :bawling: Honestly, I'm quite disappointed.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: It would be a perfect fit for her 20th year in the entertainment industry but as I think and think again. I did not watch the winner's drama so I don't know. Plus the scream and shout of the crowd is like proof enough that she already won as the best actress in the hearts of millions of fans and that by far I think is more precious than any award giving body could give. To be able to touch millions of fans with your acting, unni definitely has that skill. I don't cry often and I hate crying but she made me cry like my hearts gonna burst open any minute starting from Autumn Tale up to now. The only actress who can do that to me.lol. We all know how she nailed Dr. Kang Mo Yeon's character so I'm all good now. Plus she is still winning popularity award even after 20 years in the business. That is really something! Top actress indeed...:wub: 

My forever best actress, Song Hye Kyo!! :blush: 

CkHfHddUYAA7NvN.jpg

cr. as tagged

I know you guys already mention and spazz how pretty she is in that gown...but omg! Can I say it again????? Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pretty....:blush:

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I just wanted to say to all Kyonatics. We really need to do something for Kyo this time with the KBS awards....I'm thinking of something and hopefully Kyonatics from everywhere and with the help of SS shippers we'll be able to do something to get the ear of KBS this time.

Don't let me down people!

Hi! I've been loving your posts and your support for Song Hye Kyo on this thread and Song Song Thread! Whatever the plan is, I'm totally IN! For this fandom and specially for our Song Hye Kyo☺

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

Although still sad about BEST ACTRESS(BEST ACTOR also) but happy when thinking about Song Hye Kyo not hidden @Awards Ceremony and very shine&beautiful next to her partner, Captain Yoo. They took over......@Red Carpet:heart: If she does her hairstyle like in today's updated IG then exactly 100%, Cinderella SongHyeKyo(as the media, decribe her image @Red Carpet:kiss_wink: 

Thump Up for Queen of Korean Drama, SHK who using caption by English:heart: Keep doing......NO PAUSE:smirk:

Waiting for KBS Drama Awards(end of the year?):naughty:

Because SHK not get BEST ACTRESS then watching 'Signal' after Award result and rewatch DOTS: still vote for Dr. Kang's acting(not because addicted SHK's acting). Dr. Kang's so amazing....she bring laugh to the viewers and make the viewers 'must' cry with her!

Her acting and her costar, Song Joong Ki also, they did a wonderful job like Director who decribe their acting. How many time watch DOTS ....could not remember but rewatch ep. 15(today) to compare SHK's acting with 'Signal', won Best actress. Seeming....something: behind the screen! 'Signal', lead actress=not bad=good acting but 'DOTS', lead actress=much..much better=best 

Waiting the medias' reports(who're following SHK's IG, updated)  

Sorry, limitted English:crazy:

54 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

She updated and look who took the picture!...lo

I just wanted to say to all Kyonatics. We really need to do something for Kyo this time with the KBS awards....I'm thinking of something and hopefully Kyonatics from everywhere and with the help of SS shippers we'll be able to do something to get the ear of KBS this time.

Don't let me down people!

Did she delete her pictures again? Hmm :o

Guest RoseS

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=199359

SNSD, f (x) Victoria - Crystal, Song Hye Kyo, Park Shin Hye, SNSD Yoona, Jessica, Song Ji-hyo, SNSD Taeyeon, Apink, AOA, tiara, So Hyun KIM, Jeon, SNSD Tiffany, Sistar, Trento Weiss, Girls Seohyun has such a high recording establish more than one billion times hashtag hitsrecord once again caught in the sun bent the descendants of the continent namsim Song Hye Kyo is growing like crazy.

Song Hye Kyo / Top Star News Photo Bank

Song Hye Kyo / Top Star News Photo Bank 

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Thanks!. I love all the Kyonatics on this thread too, we may have difference of opinion about who she should end up with ... lol... that's a topic for another day and time. But, I for one am sick of Korean Award bodies ignoring Kyo and not giving her, her due.

I'm not saying that KHS didn't deserve her award during Baeksang. I'm not going to scream and rant about that BUT, I AM SAYING that Kyo has been sidelined for too long. I know that Kyo has said in the past that she wondered why her fans were *laidback* unlike other fandoms and with time she's accepted/loved us for who we are. We're not fans who go around creating fights and indulging in drama BUT I do think we should be more pro-active on this front. I'm not saying we do crazy and weird things that embarrass Kyo. However we just HAVE to, HAVE to be more pro-active this time....I'm still working on what I have planned and will let you all know in time. I know the KBS awards aren't until January next year but we've got to get things in place soon. Because KBS won't care about DOTS in a few months when they've got new dramas airing.

After all we're seeing a new side of Kyo these days, with that I think us Kyonatics can do with a make-over too. Let's do this for Kyo.

Just in the past few months we've been able to do a lot. First we got to shame J.Estina! - that was Kyonatics being united...we did that!!. Then we got the Baeksang awards - Kyonatics and SS shippers!. We did that!. So why not go all out and get Kyo that KBS has been holding out on for the last freaking 20 years..I say this is Kyo's year and this is the year that Kyonatics do our bit for Goddess Kyo.

I sound like a general trying to rally an army...lol!. But seriously everyone, we need to do this!

How does KBS base their winners?? If we could help, I'd say lead on and we will follow...:blush: Let's get unni that loooooooooooong overdue award!!!!!:angry: 

• Like 5

to all Kyonatics good morning and have a blessed and safe day a head! for me win or loose she is still my winner, i love her for being a sport she accept it and knowing her she dont mind if she win or not because she is a wonderful person and i am pretty sure that God has a better plan for her so keep it up Goddess there is always a next time for you and the last time at Baeksang wow dear you made my life complete when i saw you that day  wow this girl is a totally amazingly extremely Goddess with a simple gown and a simple make-up and your hair everything suit you i know some of people dont like you and hate you but sorry to all anti you will never let her down and we are always here to protect her from you anti's and to Song Jonngki i am very thankful that you always there to protect and giving her the happiness what she needed for i salute you Capt and to ( Joongkyo) whatever your plan is we are all ready and thank you always for being our voice for our SS Couple and always defending Kyo. thank you so much guys for all the updates and news god bless all stay cool........

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

to all Kyonatics good morning and have a blessed and safe day a head! for me win or loose she is still my winner, i love her for being a sport she accept it and knowing her she dont mind if she win or not because she is a wonderful person and i am pretty sure that God has a better plan for her so keep it up Goddess there is always a next time for you and the last time at Baeksang wow dear you made my life complete when i saw you that day  wow this girl is a totally amazingly extremely Goddess with a simple gown and a simple make-up and your hair everything suit you i know some of people dont like you and hate you but sorry to all anti you will never let her down and we are always here to protect her from you anti's and to Song Jonngki i am very thankful that you always there to protect and giving her the happiness what she needed for i salute you Capt and to ( Joongkyo) whatever your plan is we are all ready and thank you always for being our voice for our SS Couple and always defending Kyo. thank you so much guys for all the updates and news god bless all stay cool........

Yes she is the best actress winner in our hearts.  The people have even voted.  It's sad that Baeksang people (boils down to 5 people?) seem to not recognize her talent.  It's a very sad injustice.

• Like 6

The Goddess Indeed......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  13394028_10208216283558601_3000436715566                           13406893_10208216281398547_7368491812820   13325609_10208216279638503_5736247759440         13332960_10208216281878559_3935702628352          13335540_10208216282198567_3038917128435        13325677_10208216283118590_5212395780811

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

well said:thumbsup:  http://www.hancinema.net/chinese-site-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-are-perfect-in-every-angle-95269.html

Chinese site, "Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are perfect in every angle"

2016/06/06

photo731392.jpg

China's biggest video site 'Ichi' uploaded pictures of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo from the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards.

They announced that Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo won the Most Popular Couple in the TV category and revealed pictures of the couple.

The site also added that Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo were perfect in every angle and that words weren't enough to explain them.

The Song-Song couple were on the Red Carpet at the PAA. They reminded everyone of Yoo Si-jin and Kang Mo-yeon from the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun".

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo also took home the Ichi Global Star Award.

photo731393.jpg

I try to avoid checking this forum because I feel the sadness from all of us. Plus I don’t want to say things I will regret later because I know I will rant endlessly.  I overcome my anger by reading SS couple thread and looking at how confident and contented SHK is. I believe she knows the outcome before she get there and has prepared herself. Still, I felt gutted when she didn’t get the Daesang. I felt a big bucket of ice was thrown at me.  I was not expecting it much for Best Actress because of what happened to TWTWB. Although I believe she will attend for the fans (due to the massive voting that took place) there was still part of me that was doubtful of her attendance. For fans who knows her, she only attended awards night at the beginning of her career but later on, there is only one that I can remember ( APAN Awards in 2013).  So seeing her turn up that night, I really thought that she got the grand prize.  SHK not getting Daesang was like a kick in the gut but you know what I am over it now. Plus, I was never a fan of Daesang anyway. I have never agreed to their choice of winners.  Plus, if not for the SS couple, it would have been a pretty boring night except for Yai winning. This is exactly why I don’t want to start with this because I will be rambling, negative and get angry again. I don’t like being critical of anyone in an open forum so this will be the last.

My opinion APAN awards is a better award giving body. They are also better critics and not swayed by rumours and reputation.  I think SHK can be nominated again this year. Keep an eye, September is coming soon. Anyway, that night I feel that SHK went home a winner with that Big Man supporting him. No one can refute the facts that the clicking of the cameras is unprecedented when they arrived. I don’t know anyone who can carry a dress so simple but yet so elegantly exquisite. I know there are better things in store for our Goddess so I am totally over it.

I know there are some that does not want to ship her and I fully understand your conviction but we cannot deny how that man SJK stood up and supported her. @joongkyo is right, we have done it before and we can do it again.  Although my gut feeling tells me that SHK and SJK will get the KBS top excellence award this year. You know why, because of the fact that no other dramas can beat the loud euphoria it made, not for a long time. In the same token, we cannot be complacent so let us support joongkyo’s idea. Thank you @joongkyo for spear heading the campaign.

And Thank You to everybody for loving our Goddess unconditionally.

• Like 19

Guest RoseS

Song Hye-kyo's doll-like beauty

2016/06/06

photo731879.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo's beauty never fades.

She posted a picture on her Instagram saying, "A few years ago".

Song Hye-kyo in the picture is with perm hair. Her round eyes and fair skin makes her look like a doll.

Song Hye-kyo took home a trophy for the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" at the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

http://www.hancinema.net/from-won-bin-to-kim-woo-bin-the-story-behind-casting-for-descendants-of-the-sun-yoo-si-jin-95287.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter   However, the offer went to Song Joong-ki after all. It has been known that the actors who were previously contacted rejected the offer for the reasons of short hair they would have to maintain during filming, lengthy filming period outside Korea, and pre-filming system etcetera.

Reading some crazy "haters" comments on what she wore and their take on why she attend Baeksang and what she did was a fan service.

dots.png

Picture2.png

In hindsight, she has gone through enough in her career span and to take her life more open especially starting an instagram account to update her fans is amazing. reminds me of Taylor Swift and how she is being criticized for everything she's doing. you go girl! Nobody is perfect, even if her make up is not matching, or her outfit is not as on point, the fact that she's Song Hye Kyo and doing so many amazing things in acting, or spreading good things about Korea to the world using her influence, being kind, doing so many charity which is super low profile, and being a woman is amazing! and to think that those who judge her are also mostly women.

I can see why she's more low profile in Korea while she's more carefree when she's attending events or working in overseas. In 2014 when she attend the Shanghai Film Awards, she was also wearing a white wedding gown (very similar look to BAA) and in 2013 APAN awards, she was wearing a white gown (also a bridal design) she just loves wearing it, and it suits her alright! She doesn't really need fan service or to please any sponsors; remember she sued J.estina for still using her image after her contract has ended? And proceeds will go to funding new and upcoming designers... she's smart enough to know when is it appropriate to have fun or to understand when she needs to be professional especially such awards are prestigious and to know her place as a veteran actress in the industry. Meryl Streep was nominated every year and only won how many times? She doesn't go diva but everyone knows she's talented and contributed ALOT to the industry just like Hye Kyo. Hello, Respect is definitely EARNED not Demanded. Song Hye Kyo is that. Period. Hye Kyo Unnie Hwaiting!:)

side note: with or without a man by her side she was truly a class on her own (as proven for so many years in her career) always surrounded by sunbaes and hoobaes, stylists, friends that love and support her. I am just super glad that she had an awesome Big Boss by her side and taking turns to take the lead. Nobody can deny that for sure! Whether it turns out to be great friendships or developed into future relationships I am truly impressed and the whole scene makes your heart flutters! Haha) and it's by far the most genuine thing you can see on that night also in addition to YAI best #squadgoal photo to end the night. I think we're just getting started... 아름다운 그림 ;)

• Like 23

27 minutes ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

I try to avoid checking this forum because I feel the sadness from all of us. Plus I don’t want to say things I will regret later because I know I will rant endlessly.  I overcome my anger by reading SS couple thread and looking at how confident and contented SHK is. I believe she knows the outcome before she get there and has prepared herself. Still, I felt gutted when she didn’t get the Daesang. I felt a big bucket of ice was thrown at me.  I was not expecting it much for Best Actress because of what happened to TWTWB. Although I believe she will attend for the fans (due to the massive voting that took place) there was still part of me that was doubtful of her attendance. For fans who knows her, she only attended awards night at the beginning of her career but later on, there is only one that I can remember ( APAN Awards in 2013).  So seeing her turn up that night, I really thought that she got the grand prize.  SHK not getting Daesang was like a kick in the gut but you know what I am over it now. Plus, I was never a fan of Daesang anyway. I have never agreed to their choice of winners.  Plus, if not for the SS couple, it would have been a pretty boring night except for Yai winning. This is exactly why I don’t want to start with this because I will be rambling, negative and get angry again. I don’t like being critical of anyone in an open forum so this will be the last.

My opinion APAN awards is a better award giving body. They are also better critics and not swayed by rumours and reputation.  I think SHK can be nominated again this year. Keep an eye, September is coming soon. Anyway, that night I feel that SHK went home a winner with that Big Man supporting him. No one can refute the facts that the clicking of the cameras is unprecedented when they arrived. I don’t know anyone who can carry a dress so simple but yet so elegantly exquisite. I know there are better things in store for our Goddess so I am totally over it.

I know there are some that does not want to ship her and I fully understand your conviction but we cannot deny how that man SJK stood up and supported her. @joongkyo is right, we have done it before and we can do it again.  Although my gut feeling tells me that SHK and SJK will get the KBS top excellence award this year. You know why, because of the fact that no other dramas can beat the loud euphoria it made, not for a long time. In the same token, we cannot be complacent so let us support joongkyo’s idea. Thank you @joongkyo for spear heading the campaign.

And Thank You to everybody for loving our Goddess unconditionally.

i am with you dear very well said and no matter what we are still in the same boat Kyonatics and SS Couple                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

• Like 7