Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ruthie08

ruthie, who's the guy in the first pic (before shg. he's kinda cutie)

anette dont u know?? he's my husband! pwuahahaha jkjkj :lol: it's jo in sung...he's the same guy on the 3rd pic.

u know what? ive been in the pic thread about the hjn pics one is shk's and the other one is ha jiwon and shk's..i felt bad reading the comments, seriously! most of them were like judging shk without even seeing the movie yet. "shk doesnt fit the role", "shk is too innocent to play hjn", "hjw is the only one who can portray hjn", WHAT? ...too much comparison without any proof... how did they know that shk doesnt fit the role? the only thing thats been keeping me relax and tight is when i think about those people who've been criticizing shk regarding her role in fullhouse before it was release....they've been proven wrong! i hope this time shk will just give them another smack on their faces for her potrayal as hjn. just my 2 cents... B)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I like how the concept for the movie poster was in total contrast with that of the drama poster. The one for the drama has vivid, lively colors and Ha Ji Won was made to act seductive and sexy. The movie version has subtle, dark colors, and SHK was made to act formal and mysterious. This way, the two versions of the poster cannot be compared because they are totally different.

I agree. I'm glad they made the poster different from the drama version. I watched the beginning of the drama ver. w/ HJW and I enjoyed it, but school kicked in so couldn't finish, but I really enjoyed the romance at the beginning.

Anyways, can't wait to see more pictures of SHK. Hope she'll enjoy Valentine's Day w/ that special someone tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day t<3 my SHKers!

Guest soutsada7

wooooot!!!! :w00t: finally! gahhhh *stares @ the picture for a long time* am i too obvious??....i miss her so much! i love the poster...its stunningly AMAZING! i like the teary effect and the black handbok and her stares makes u wanna cry with her :tears: cant wait for the movie...SHK unnie fighting! fighting!

winnie thanks for bringing us wonder updates on her!

its great to see everyone here...wheres soutsada??? everyone should see these pics!

isabella: i love ur siggy! ahahaha ive been watching it lately!

haha :raises hand: present! :lol::P

WOW! SHG just blew me away with that Hwangjini photo :wub::w00t: so beautiful...well worth the wait, thanks winnie sis for posting the pix up.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY WONDERFUL SHGERS!

Guest evenstar7377

anette dont u know?? he's my husband! pwuahahaha jkjkj :lol: it's jo in sung...he's the same guy on the 3rd pic.

u know what? ive been in the pic thread about the hjn pics one is shk's and the other one is ha jiwon and shk's..i felt bad reading the comments, seriously! most of them were like judging shk without even seeing the movie yet. "shk doesnt fit the role", "shk is too innocent to play hjn", "hjw is the only one who can portray hjn", WHAT? ...too much comparison without any proof... how did they know that shk doesnt fit the role? the only thing thats been keeping me relax and tight is when i think about those people who've been criticizing shk regarding her role in fullhouse before it was release....they've been proven wrong! i hope this time shk will just give them another smack on their faces for her potrayal as hjn. just my 2 cents... B)

sis ruthie- that's quite unfair...but let's ignore them..i know SHK will give justice to the role...knowing how she decides with her project...i don't think she will accept it if she can't handle the role..and with the pictures being released..i think it's gonna be different from the drama...

the poster has depth and mystery...it showed a teary eyed woman but u can see that despite that, she still has the the strong willed looked...gah!! i can't wait for the movie to be shown....

but i'll have my attention on tomorrow D-DAY!..BI_KYO in china!!!! YEHEY!!!

by the way...happy valentine's day to all my unnies here...

:)

Guest ruthie08

^^thanks sis janice!

yeay! its already feb 14 ... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all SHKERS!!!

got a pic here! credits to my fave KRISTI @ hyebaragi

F9EAE0F7F0CE603F1FD1EAF3EDAE.gif

Guest jgabriel2005

i love the hwangjini movie posters. she looks mysterious in the first one. very interesting indeed.

can't wait for tomorrow's events.

Guest sweet_treats1812

I like how the concept for the movie poster was in total contrast with that of the drama poster. The one for the drama has vivid, lively colors and Ha Ji Won was made to act seductive and sexy. The movie version has subtle, dark colors, and SHK was made to act formal and mysterious. This way, the two versions of the poster cannot be compared because they are totally different.

well said, pau! *claps*

yeah, in the kcelebs photo section, u do read a lot of comments from ppl already judging how the movie is gonna turn out to be based on the pics alone. considering how there was a drama version and now there's gonna be a movie version, i guess it's inevitable that people are gonna make comparisons but still, i hope they can be a bit less narrow-minded and cut shg some slack...the whole crew have worked so hard to get this movie together and make it a success, and i'm really praying that it will be...

on another note, happy heart's day everyone!!! ^ __ ^

oh, and winnie thanks for the pics from sidus..i'm actually loving their pics than the ones ROEM posted out..hahaha~

Guest kierelun

hwangjini drama is over & HanJiwon has been duly credited with compliments & award, she deserved it for her good performance.

hwangjini movie is a completely new phase with different characters and new sceneries of North Korea. it should be judged separately.

it's part of marketing strategy to bring in more viewership regarding their talents in filming and scripting. people should not discredit anyone involved in both the drama and movie by making comparisons. it should be judged by their own merits.

Woah sidus has finally decided to bring SHG to the open. That was a long wait.

Ruthie you made me laugh so hard. So that's the guy. I read his name oftentimes.

I read at shanda's that SHG burst into tears after the last scene. She did that also in FH, right? Oh i think that's how you'd feel if you put your heart (and soul) into something. I will pray that HJN the movie will be well received. For SHG and the entire staff and crew. Cudos to you guys.

More Hwangjini photos

Hyekyo in 'man' costume.

I've got it from www.lovehyekyo.com but I do not know where they are originally from. :sweatingbullets:

233056.jpg

094722.jpg

I think the last one is SHK on YJT's back :sweatingbullets:

094712.jpg

Guest kierelun

Song Hye-Kyo and Yu Jitae climb Mt. Kumkang!

On the 28th, the two started for Mt. Kumkang for the final shooting of the film < Hwang Jini >. The trip is for filming the scene where 'Hwang Jini' (by Song Hye-Kyo) climbs Mt. Kumkang by herself. Having thoroughly prepared for this shooting with three check-up visits from the planning stage, the filming will take place in the Winter Mountains of Kumkang.A total of 60 people were mobilized for the shoot at Mt. Kumkang. Including Song Hye-Kyo and Yu Jitae, 40 actors and staffs, professional climbers, Seoul Mountaineering Federation's rescue chief and his 20 teammates joined in. This precaution was taken for fear of inconveniences that may occur when moving in the winter mountain when conditions are uninviting, and it is the producer's considerations for the staffs who want to put more beautiful landscapes in scenes at the sites that were fully prepared. Meanwhile, the filming of < Hwang Jini > arranged through agreement between North Korea and Hyundai Asan, a leader for North and South Korean Economic Project, made news when the North agreed to film the Gaesong scene in North Korea, which was another North Korea filming through the North and South Economic and Cultural Foundation. The movie < Hwang Jini >, which will showcase the beautiful images of the love and life of Hwang Jini, cranked in last July, and the filming should end by the middle of next month. Making news just with the appearance of Song Hye-Kyo as Hwang Jin, the film < Hwang Jini > is coming to the aters in June.

Source: / EPG / Reporter Park Sun -Yeon 2007.01.31

Click to see photo of SHK & Yu Ji Tae :

http://www.sidushq.com/

It took me quite a while to figure out where YGT and SHG were in the last pic. winnie these new pics of HJN makes it interesting. You can figure out that the film has social and historic tones. When do DVDs of Korean movies usually come out. I can't wait to have one.

happy valentines day to shk and shkers. :rolleyes: i love to see the hwnjini pics and it can make me cry 2. can`t wait 2 see her movie and im going to support her no matter what people say or compare her with other actresses. she is d best for me.

once again happy valentines day to bikyo!!!! can`t wait their pictures ;)

BI LOVE KYO B)

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for all the updates on hwangjini you guys...aw, poor shg..she really cried when the last scene was shot? :( i guess there must be a certain sadness that comes with the feeling of accomplishment when a movie wraps up, huh? they've been working hard on this for a long time..and now it's finally coming to a close..

anyways..i think this article talks about shg crying...

‘황진이’ 송혜교 마지막 OK 사인 받고 아쉬움에 눈물 왈칵

송혜교 유지태 주연의 영화 ‘황진이’(감독 장윤현/제작 씨네2000, 씨즈엔터테인먼트)가 2월 10일 영화 촬영을 완전히 마쳤다. 2006년 7월 27일 첫 촬영을 시작으로 일체의외부 공개 없이 진행된 ‘황진이’ 촬영은 부안 세트장에서의 촬영을 마지막으로 194일동안의 대장정을 마무리했다. 이번 영화는 파주 세트장부터 양수리, 용인 민속촌, 담양소쇄원, 남원 광한루, 순천 선암사,남산 한옥마을 그리고 금강산 등에 이르기까지 전국곳곳에서 진행되었다. 전국 각지를 다니며 함께 고생을 한 만큼 송혜교 유지태 등 배우를 비롯한 많은 스태프들은 서로에게 각별한 정이 들었다고 한다. 촬영 마지막 날, 스태프들은 시나리오 북과 꽃다발 등을 배우들에게 전달했다. 이에 배우들도 스태프들의개인 사진에 일일이 사인과 안부를 남기며 그간에 쌓인 우정과 촬영종료의 아쉬움을 달랬다.특히 1년여의 시간을 황진이로 살아온 송혜교는 마지막 OK 사인이 나자 끝내 울음을 터뜨려 주변 스텝들의 마음을 짠하게 했다. 역사보다 뜨거운 이야기‘황진이’는 마지막 작업을 거친 후 올 봄 관객을 만날 계획이다.

got that from sidus :lol:

Guest p_ballereena

Bi & SHK's schedule, as posted on hyesa.com:

==================================

송혜교, 비 중국 창사(장사)행 일정

Song Hye-Kyo & Bi's itinerary in Changsa (Jangsa), China

● 2007년 2월 15일/Feb. 15, 2007

PM 12:00 공항마중 (창사(장사) 황화국제공항)/Arrive at Changsa (Jangsa) International airport

PM 12:40 환영식 (후난경제TV 1층 홀)/Welcome activities (Hunan TV, 1st fl. hall)

PM 04:00 전국 언론 기자회견 (후난국제전시컨벤션호텔)/Press interview (Hunan International Exhibition Convention Hotel)

PM 07:30 <풀하우스> 특별 프로그램 / <Full House> special program

● 2007년 2월 16일/Feb. 16, 2007

PM 03:00 전국팬미팅 (창사세계지창 / 长沙世界之窗)/Fan meeting

● 2007년 2월 17일/Feb. 17, 2007

PM 01:20 한국으로 귀국/Return to South Korea

<참고/Notice>

※ 위의 일정은 2월 14일자 중국측 기사에서 나온 내용으로, 사정에 따라 다소 변경될 수 있습니다./The above itinerary is from a 2/14 report in a Chinese newspaper, so

things could change according to circumstances.

※ 위에 표시된 시간은 중국 현지 표준시간입니다./The times listed above are local times in China.

※ 중국 표준시간 + 1시간 = 한국시간이 됩니다./Time in China + 1 hour = Korean time

이상 www.hyesa.com