Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

TBS, broadcast'My Exciting Life' starring Song Hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won on the 12th… New Year's Feature Movie

Enter 2021.02.10. 1:16 PM
0001262953_001_20210210131616555.jpg?type=w430Original viewOn the 12th (Fri), at 10 o'clock on New Year's Day, TBS Movie Collection will air a movie'My Exciting My Life', which contains a special family story in celebration of New Year's Day. This work is a film based on the novel of the same name by Kim Ae-ran, directed by Lee Jae-yong and released in 2014. At the time of its release, the fact that two actors Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo took on the role of parents also became a big topic. The movie'My Excited Life' is a story about a parent who lost his youth and a son who grew old too quickly. Dae-soo (Kang Dong-won), who was a promising Taekwondo player, and Mira (Song Hye-kyo), who dreamed of becoming an idol, became the parents of Arumyi with children at 17. And his son Arumyi suffers from congenital progeria, which gets old quickly. Sixteen boys with a beautiful 80-year-old body. Arumyi's time flows faster than anyone else, and Daesoo and Mira are struggling to hide the fear of a breakup that they do not know when they will come, and live vigorously. Then one day, the story of this family is known to the world through a documentary, and unexpected things begin to happen to Beautiful. On the 12th (Fri), at 10 p.m., I hope you spend a warm New Year's night through a love story told by this special family that is so precious every day. TBS Movie Collection can be viewed on TBS TV, IPTV (KT 214, SK 167, LG 245), and cable TV (TBS website or local cable broadcasting inquiries).         tvX Reporter Jeongbeom Lee leejb@xportsnews.com / Photo = TBS...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001262953
  • Blob 1

Song Hye-kyo, lace dress + straight legs... Sensual beauty'explosion'

Enter 2021.02.10. 12:08 am
[Money Today Reporter Lee Eun] [MICHAA, 2021 Spring Campaign pictorial release with Muse Song Hye-kyo]0004541784_001_20210210000911985.jpg?type=w430Original view
Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her unrivaled beauty in a fashion pictorial.
Sisun International's premium fashion brand'MICHAA' unveiled a pictorial of the 2021 Spring Collection with brand muse Song Hye-kyo on the 9th.
Missha's 2021 Spring advertising campaign showcased elegant silhouettes and delicate designs inspired by flowers under the theme of'Flower blossom'.
Song Hye-kyo showed off her charm by showing off her colorful costumes in her own secret flower garden like the goddess of spring.

0004541784_002_20210210000912018.jpg?type=w430Original view
In the pictorial, Song Hye-kyo created a lovely atmosphere by wearing a pink lace dress with crystal buttons and neat pink sandals.
Song Hye-kyo, who directed the classic wavy hair, created a fascinating feeling with moist makeup as if it was slightly dyed.

0004541784_003_20210210000912046.jpg?type=w430Original view
Song Hye-kyo created a sensual atmosphere by matching a chic double-breasted dress with intense ribbon sandals and applying red lip to a half-raised hairstyle.
Song Hye-kyo showed off her slender legs in a pose with legs stretched out sitting on a chair.

0004541784_004_20210210000912072.jpg?type=w430Original view
Song Hye-kyo showed off a beautiful figure by matching a trench coat that emphasized a narrow waist and a rich skirt to create an elegant silhouette.
In this spring collection, Missha presents a more elegant and stylish lady look using Italian high-quality materials that stand out with differentiated delicate details and extraordinary quality, and will release a new pictorial every week until March.
Meanwhile, the Missha 2021 Spring Collection, introduced by Song Hye-kyo in the pictorial, can be found on various online platforms such as the brand's official online mall, Instagram, YouTube, and Kakao Channel, as well as department stores across the country.
Reporter Eun Lee iameun@mt.co.kr
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/008/0004541784
  • Like 1

Search

Song Hye-kyo, close-up is more beautiful... Dog and Heartbeat Selfie

Input 2021.02.14. 9:07 PM
2021021501000999600066031_20210214210741307.jpg?type=w430Original view
[Sports Chosun.com reporter Lee Woo-joo] Actor Song Hye-kyo has released a selfie that will make fans feel heartbroken.
Song Hye-kyo posted a picture through her Instagram story on the 14th. In the released photo, Song Hye-kyo took a selfie with her dog in her arms. Even when there are few toilets, the shining beauty stands out. Song Hye-kyo, holding a dog, showed off her beauty like the representative goddess of Korea even in close-ups. Song Hye-kyo's good news also stands out.
Meanwhile, actor Song Hye-kyo confirmed Kim Eun-sook's new work'The Glory' as the next work. 'The Glory' is a revenge drama that takes place after the protagonist, who dropped out of school due to brutal school violence in high school, gave up the dream of an architect and perpetrated him, waiting for the child to marry, give birth, and when the child enters school, and then join the child's homeroom teacher.
wjlee@sportschosun.com...    source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003692718
  • Like 1

It's nice to see SHKs IGS on a Valentines Day and as usual her natural beauty is shining as ever !  News article about it is trending as expected ! Looking forward for her next project or endorsement!

Song Hye-kyo Nice recent situation, falling heartbeat eyes

My Daily Article Delivery 2021-02-14 21:31

Knight image

[My Daily = Reporter Kwak Myeong-dong] Actress Song Hye-kyo delivered the latest news.

Song Hye-kyo posted a picture through the Instagram story on the 14th.

In the photo, Song Hye-kyo took a selfie with her dog in her arms. With just the close-up eyes, the goddess showed off her beauty.

Meanwhile, actor Song Hye-kyo makes a comeback with Kim Eun-sook's new work'The Glory'.

'The Glory' dreamed of becoming an architect, but the protagonist, who dropped out of school due to brutal school violence in high school, was inflicted, and the lead married and gave birth to a child. After that, it is a sinister and sad story in which the perpetrators and bystanders begin a thorough or desperate revenge. It will be produced as an eight-part series, and the broadcaster and the specific broadcast time are undecided.

[Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram]

(Reporter Kwak Myeong-dong entheos@mydaily.co.kr)

https://news.nate.com/view/20210214n18879

• Like 1

Song Hye-kyo Nice recent situation, falling heartbeat eyes

Input 2021.02.14. 9:30 PM
202102142125578922_1_20210214213012275.jpg?type=w430[My Daily = Reporter Kwak Myeong-dong] Actress Song Hye-kyo delivered the latest news.
Song Hye-kyo posted a picture through the Instagram story on the 14th.
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo took a selfie with her dog in her arms. With just the close-up eyes, the goddess showed off her beauty.
Meanwhile, actor Song Hye-kyo makes a comeback with Kim Eun-sook's new work'The Glory'.
'The Glory' dreamed of becoming an architect, but the protagonist, who dropped out of school due to brutal school violence in high school, was inflicted, and the lead married and gave birth to a child, and waited for the child to enter elementary school. After that, it is an evil and sad story in which the perpetrators and bystanders begin a thorough or desperate revenge. It is produced as an eight-part series, and the broadcaster and the specific broadcast time are undecided.
[Photo = Song Hye-kyo Instagram]
(Reporter Kwak Myeong-dong entheos@mydaily.co.kr)...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/117/0003463407

Actor Song Hye-gyo becomes a cover girl for <The Bazaar> with a spring face

Song Hye-kyo becomes Fendi's first official ambassador

BY BAZAAR 2021.02.15     Bazaar Cover Girl, Song Hye-kyo   
Actor Song Hye-kyo was selected as the face of the March issue of 〈Harpers Bazaar Korea〉, which opens a new season. I met her on a winter day when I could feel the coming of spring. This shoot was even more meaningful as Song Hye-kyo became the first Korean actor to become Fendi's first official ambassador.   
Bazaar Cover Girl, Song Hye-kyo 〈Harpers Bazaar Korea〉 announced the encounter with Fendi and released the cover and pictorial work with Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye-kyo wore Fendi's Spring 2021 Collection with the theme of Reflection, and the characteristic elements such as feminine silhouette and pure color are perfectly utilized with unrivaled elegance.    
Bazaar Cover Girl, Song Hye-kyo 
In the interview that followed, she showed a free and solid attitude like a wild flower. When I saw acting as a way, I thought that Song Hye-kyo was a very good driver. The road that stretched coolly and the hard curves ran smoothly as a result. “When working with good directors and actors abroad, it looks gorgeous on the outside, but it was not easy to get into their culture with poor language skills. However, I think that I have come my way well because it wasn't always because someone pushed me to do it, and in the end I have done the works I want to do. Nevertheless, it is still lacking. The more you act, the more difficult it is. As I get older, I take on a role that contains time, and I know that the expectation on me increases. Vaguely, acting seemed to be easier after my 30s, but I think I was more comfortable then. It gets harder and harder, and there is still a long way to go.”    
The March issue of Harper's Bazaar with Song Hye-kyo and Fendi can be found through the magazine, official website, and Instagram.  Bazaar Cover Girl, Song Hye-kyoSource Credit @https://www.harpersbazaar.co.kr/article/51985

Song Hye-kyo, selected as the official ambassador of the Fendi brand "I'm looking forward to the journey"

Input 2021.02.15. 9:43 am
0001264086_001_20210215094334556.jpg?type=w430Original view[Export News Reporter Kim Hyun-jung] Global luxury house Fendi announced on the 15th that actor Song Hye-kyo was selected as Fendi's official ambassador.
Fendi expressed his feelings about the selection, saying that Song Hye-gyo is an icon of the era that shows the beauty of a blend of tenderness, strength, and a confident attitude.
Song Hye-kyo is the first Korean actor to become Fendi's official ambassador.
In the official image and the March issue of Harpers Bazaar released in the public image of her encounter with Fendi, Song Hye-kyo wore a white linen dress or a floral print trench, the representative look of the Fendi Spring-Summer 2021 collection, with her unique elegance. Completely digested the collection. For the bag, I chose the brand's iconic white Peekaboo ISeeU Medium.
Song Hye-kyo said, “I am happy to be a member of Fendi and represent the brand at the same time. I look forward to the journey to be with the brand in the future.” He shared his impressions on the selection of an ambassador.
Fendi is a brand first established in Rome in 1925 and has been praised worldwide for its elegance, craftsmanship and creativity since its inception. Today, it has a reputation as a luxury house that combines luxury and trend. -A wear show is ahead.
The March issue of Harpers Bazaar with Song Hye-kyo and Fendi can be found through the magazine, official website, and Instagram.
khj3330@xportsnews.com / Photo = Fendi....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001264086
  • Like 1

"Icon of the Age" Song Hye-kyo, the first Korean actor to be a Fendi Ambassador  [Official]

[Daily Sports Jo Yeon-kyung]
0003093095_001_20210215094823340.jpg?type=w430Original view
0003093095_002_20210215094823361.jpg?type=w430Original view
0003093095_003_20210215094823381.jpg?type=w430Original view
0003093095_004_20210215094823402.jpg?type=w430Original view
0003093095_005_20210215094823428.jpg?type=w430Original view

Actor Song Hye-kyo was selected as Fendi's official ambassador.
On the 15th, Fendi announced the news of Song Hye-kyo's ambassador activities, and said, "Song Hye-kyo is an icon of the era that shows the beauty of a blend of tenderness, strength, and confident attitude, and goes well with the values Fendi pursues."
Song Hye-kyo is the first Korean actor to become Fendi's official ambassador.
In the official image released with the encounter with Fendi and the March issue of Harpers Bazaar, Song Hye-kyo perfectly digested the Fendi collection with her unique elegance.
Song Hye-kyo said, “I am happy to be a member of Fendi and represent the brand at the same time. We look forward to the journey with the brand in the future.”
Meanwhile, Fendi is a brand that was first established in Rome in 1925. In September 2020, Kim Jones was named Haute Couture and Artistic Director of Women's Ready-to-Wear. was appointed to.
joyeongyeong reporters cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/241/0003093095

Song Hye Kyo Becomes Luxury Brand Fendi’s First Ever Female Actress Ambassador

A luxury brand fit for a queen.

7pgURhGstHEVoE-haKD7XOu0DixqAbwGEMgmxAaU 
1 hour ago

Song Hye Kyo has become luxury brand Fendi‘s first ever actress and female ambassador, showcasing her partnership in Harper’s Bazaar‘s March issue.

Pl5xKPOUWmypUKiUYKal2vRuyl14tW606IuEmI1odhTNGOzZoodxVvQM-Wr7OAfn4FJSnhxdC4JED6S7uEzQ6pLOzgD9RvMDX_B_M2pAdA8KDqSC=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365                      According to Fendi, Song Hye Kyo was the perfect fit to become the luxury brand’s first Korean actress ambassador. 

pTzvSk00FYmoygZMrotVH5r0gHvakHpda_G02-o42E9UpxxbV9j3DwKNQBWyStuGR9lGbqLCAWt482KBpiNe5z7-HZZiWxYTjyuwNqoKIEofceXF=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Song Hye Kyo is an icon of this era of soft yet tough, showcasing an overflowing confidence and beauty, and she meshes well with the values Fendi is pursuing.

— Fendi  

Song Hye Kyo also commented on being able to work with Fendi.

vWzeYiAKm7qPooMMzPRq0S9cLSvAq1zf3CJe4F8ivzZi980k2nniPk_H56VTOBf2J-KMtug7Th2GTo5u9eGjuPcQbYOTRml_0DpWeMZxPlWtQA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

I am very happy to become a member of the Fendi family and represent the brand. I am looking forward to the journey together with the brand in the future.

— Song Hye Kyo

In the official images released by Fendi and Harper’s Bazaar for their March issue, Song Hye Kyo can be seen wearing Fendi’s white linen dress and a floral print trench coat, the signature look for Fendi’s 2021 Spring-Summer collection. She also added the brand’s signature Peekaboo ISeeU Medium bags to accentuate her look.

AgJ7SPcn0I_SMcl7pORlWEEXD1YTyNBD5SanHEeMRCiTEPkM4BW1YFm4fsxJhNmwoKMmqybTcR-2tKKnWFbqbNPucDd-vBcuP2q_pmcmKuuKu4M=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 

Currently, Song Hye Kyo is filming for her upcoming drama The Glory, which reunites her with Descendants of the Sun writer Kim Eun Sook.

Dj-LZASlb_Jef3lIkrdOVsDsW6hOsikj7Ai_IRO7lWVNzSK4p7SvPviZ1vRMIVrW-5GC9hIcrNaZZkI0IF8bxIX9hvqr9nMx8OwP4nHWI_NSnZQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-becomes-luxury-brand-fendi-first-ever-female-actress-ambassador/

• Love 1

On 2/11/2021 at 12:58 PM, gigivillaceran said:

It's valid info dear?why the news it such a hush,never been mention in media not like the glory..

Btw so happy to see her being official Fendi BA :elated:so gorgeous

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, redbeanbuns said:

It's valid info dear?why the news it such a hush,never been mention in media not like the glory..

Btw so happy to see her being official Fendi BA :elated:so gorgeous

My daughter told me its valid dear 

Song Hye Kyo Becomes 1st Korean Ambassador For Luxury Brand Fendi

Song Hye Kyo Becomes 1st Korean Ambassador For Luxury Brand Fendi

Feb 15, 2021
by M. Kang
On February 15, Fendi announced Song Hye Kyo as its first Korean actress ambassador.

A source related to Fendi stated, “Song Hye Kyo is this generation’s icon of a beauty that embodies gentleness, strength, and a confident attitude. She goes well with the values that Fendi appreciates.”

In the March issue of Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Song Hye Kyo channels these qualities through a pictorial done in collaboration with Fendi.

song-hye-kyo4.jpgsong-hye-kyo6.jpg

The following interview highlighted her free-spirited yet stable attitude. She commented, “Although things look fancy on the outside when I’m abroad working with respectable directors and actors, it wasn’t easy being in their culture with imperfect language skills. But because I never participated in works because someone pushed me too, and rather because I wanted to, I think I’ve walked a good path. Even then, I lack a lot. Acting gets harder the more I do it.”

song-hye-kyo2.jpg

song-hye-kyo.jpg song-hye-kyo1.jpg

She added, “As I age and take on older roles, I know that more expectations come with it. I used to think that acting would get easier when I get to my thirties, but I think I was more comfortable then. It gets harder and harder, and I still have a long way to go.”

song-hye-kyo-5.jpg

Source Credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1454333wpp/song-hye-kyo-becomes-1st-korean-ambassador-for-luxury-brand-fendi

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

SHK is trending again, love the way she surprise her fans with HUGE news - cover girl for Harper Bazaar and yes luxurious brand Fendi ambassador  !  Its really a great honor to be the 1st Korean Fendi ambassador , looking forward for more ads/promos ! 

Song Hye-kyo, the center of the topic

Wondering how many cover photo SHK have for Harper Bazaar ? Is it another 3 just like with W Korea?

https://www.harpersbazaar.co.kr/

She updates her IG too!

6afb0f0cgy1gnnylf7ou3j20tz1ekhac.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1gnnylg2sxrj20u011iwh6.jpg

credit:SHK IG/WEibo

• Like 3

2 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

Can anyone enlighten me,is SHK still the BA of suecomma bonnie?for the new campaign han ye seul being selected..I don't understand how its work

Hi! I think SHKs endorsement for Suecomma Bonnie is until 2020 only with her last FW 2020 "Between" Ad campaign released last August 2020 . They already introduced HYS on their new 2021 SS "The Iconic You" campaign on their website /IG .  Usually they do not have news about the termination of the endorsement deal unless there's a breach or something , brands just introduced their new muse .  Well we have been showered with beautiful photos of SHK for her Suecomma Bonnie ad campaign from August 2019  and now we have something to look forward to for her Fendi ad campaign !

More news article for her Bazaar cover photo and as ambassador for Fendi

Song Hye-kyo pictorial, unrivaled elegance + feminine silhouette

MBN TV original article delivery 2021-02-15 10:18

Knight image

Song Hye-kyo pictorial photo = Harper's BAZAAR Korea

Actor Song Hye-kyo was selected as the face of the March issue of'Harpers Bazaar Korea'.

I met him on a winter day when I could feel the coming of spring. This filming was even more meaningful as it was the first step after Song Hye-kyo became Fendi's first official ambassador as a Korean actor.

'Harpers Bazaar Korea' announced the encounter with Fendi, and released the cover and pictorial work with Song Hye-kyo.

In the interview that followed, he showed a free and solid attitude like wild flowers. "When working with good directors and actors abroad, it looks gorgeous, but it wasn't easy to get into their culture with poor language skills," he said.

“But it wasn't always because someone pushed me, but in the end, I think I've come my way well because I've been doing the works I want to do.” The more you act, the harder it is.”

Also, “I know that as I get older, I take on a role that contains time, and the expectations that I have on me increase. Vaguely, acting seemed to be easier after my 30s, but I think I was more comfortable then. It's getting harder and harder, and there's still a long way to go.”

Reporter Hana Ahn, Ministry of Population and Culture at MBN Star mkculture@mkculture.com

https://news.nate.com/view/20210215n10810

Lovin the way that  she is being honest on her take on acting !

'41 years old' Song Hye-gyo "After 30's, acting would be easy…it gets more and more difficult" [pictorial]

Ex-Sports News original article transmission 2021-02-15 09:08

Knight image

Export News Reporter Kim Ye-eun] Song Hye-kyo's new pictorial has been released.

Actor Song Hye-kyo was chosen as the face of the March issue of Harpers Bazaar Korea, a fashion magazine that opens a new season. This filming was the first step after Song Hye-kyo became Fendi's first official ambassador as a Korean actor.

In the released pictorial, Song Hye-kyo wore Fendi's Spring 2021 Collection with the theme of Reflection, and the characteristic elements such as feminine silhouette and pure color are fully utilized with unrivaled elegance.

In the following interview, Song Hye-kyo said, “When I work with good directors and actors abroad, I look gorgeous on the outside, but it was not easy to get into their culture with impeccable language skills. However, I think I have come my way well because it wasn't always because someone pushed me to do it. Nevertheless, it is still lacking. The more you act, the more difficult it is. As I get older, I take on a role that contains time, and I know that the expectation on me increases. Vaguely, acting seemed to be easier after my 30s, but I think I was more comfortable then. It gets harder and harder, and there is still a long way to go.”

Song Hye-kyo's pictorial can be found in the March issue of Harpers Bazaar, website, and Instagram.

dpdms1291@xportsnews.com / Photo = Harpers Bazaar Korea

https://news.nate.com/view/20210215n06500

• Like 3