Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

•  
  •  

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Deciding On Future Projects And Wanting To Act In A Rom-Com

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Deciding On Future Projects And Wanting To Act In A Rom-Com

Dec 23, 2020
by S. Nam 

Song Hye Kyo looks stunning in her new pictorial for W Korea!

On December 23, W Korea released a new interview and pictorial starring Song Hye Kyo. In the photos, the actress models extravagant jewelry from Chaumet, such as a beautiful tiara, rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.

Song-Hye-Kyo.jpg

In the interview that followed the photo shoot, Song Hye Kyo shared, “I think the diversified media platforms and channels are adding diversity to female characters in dramas and films. Interesting projects across various genres have been growing in numbers, and I’m very happy because I’ve also been receiving scripts of a variety of genres.” 

Song-Hye-Kyo-2.jpg

The actress explained that she had not decided on her next project yet and added, “I do continue to review the scripts I receive. But articles are released about me even when I’ve only received a script. There have even been a few times when it was reported that I was reviewing a project when I hadn’t even received the script for it.”

Song Hye Kyo shared, “I wanted to reduce the gap time between projects as much as possible, but I think there are times when things don’t go the way I want them to. Now, I want to decide with some more flexibility on a project, and I’m resolving to do a project for sure in 2021.”

Song-Hye-Kyo-3.jpg 

When the interviewer pointed out it had been a long time since Song Hye Kyo starred in a romantic comedy, the actress replied, “I also really want to act in a romantic comedy. I want to try something funny and entertaining, but I haven’t found a fun project yet. When I acted in ‘Full House,’ I was young and youthful, but I was a bit shy. Now that I’ve gotten older, I think I can do a better job than I did then.”

Song-Hye-Kyo-4.jpg

Chaumet has been carrying out their Grace and Character campaign with Song Hye Kyo to support sophisticated and progressive women.

Song Hye Kyo’s interview and pictorial will be available on the January issue of W Korea.

Watch Song Hye Kyo in “Encounter” below:...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1444948wpp/song-hye-kyo-talks-about-deciding-on-future-projects-and-hope-to-act-in-a-rom-com

• Like 1

looking forward for SHKs upcoming project!

Song Hye-kyo, New Year's pictorial... "I promise to work in 2021"

Newsis original article transmission 2020-12-23 17:49

Knight image

Seoul = Newsis] Song Hye-kyo. (Photo = Courtesy of CHAUMET) 2020.12.23. photo@newsis.com

[Seoul = Newsis] Reporter Kang Jin-ah = Actor Song Hye-kyo revealed his will for the next work ahead of the new year.

Song Hye-kyo told about her plans for her future work in the cover pictorial and interview for the January issue of'W Korea' released on the 23rd.

Song Hye-kyo said, "The diversified media platforms and channels seem to bring diversity to the female characters in the work." "He said.

In addition, he added, "I wanted to reduce the space between the works as much as possible, but there are times when things don't go as intended."

This pictorial was held with the theme of'New Year, New Me'. Together with the French jewelry brand CHAUMET, it contains a message to enterprising women who discover their potential and pursue new looks through constant development.

More pictorials and interviews with Song Hye-kyo can be found in the January issue of'Double U Korea' (published on the 20th) and on the website.

https://news.nate.com/view/20201223n36204

super beautiful little SHK in hanbok!  she only did a period movie wearing hanbok in Hwangjinyi , would love to see her in Joseon era/period drama , oh how i wish the Mr Queen drama was offered to her , it could have been a challenging role for her and fun to watch period drama!

6afb0f0cgy1glxz6yxqrpj20lb0qogo9.jpg

• Like 2

Song Hye Kyo Shares Her Love For Jeon So Nee After Jeon So Nee Sends Her A Christmas Gift

Song Hye Kyo Shares Her Love For Jeon So Nee After Jeon So Nee Sends Her A Christmas Gift

Dec 26, 2020
by C. Hong  

Song Hye Kyo and Jeon So Nee showed each other some love this Christmas!

On December 25, Song Hye Kyo uploaded a photo of a wreath on her Instagram Stories and tagged Jeon So Nee’s account, writing, “It’s pretty like you. Thank u!!!” It appears as though the wreath was a holiday gift from Jeon So Nee to Song Hye Kyo.

song-hye-kyo1.jpg

The two actresses worked together in the tvN drama “Encounter,” where Song Hye Kyo played the female lead named Cha Soo Hyun and Jeon So Nee played a character named Jo Hae In, a close friend of the male lead (played by Park Bo Gum).

Watch “Encounter” below!....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1445381wpp/song-hye-kyo-shares-her-love-for-jeon-so-nee-after-jeon-so-nee-sends-her-a-christmas-gift

• Like 2